Let Me Know (BTS Jimin)

Por parkjiminohsehun

Laura has been cast in a music video with BTS and gets to stay with them for an entire summer...what more cou... Más

1 ♡ Beginning
2 ♡ Talent
3 ♡ Cookies
4 ♡ Bliss
5 ♡ First
6 ♡ Flow
7 ♡ Jukebox
8 ♡ Beautiful
9 ♡ Coffee
10 ♡ Misunderstanding
11 ♡ Cheater
12 ♡ Close
13 ♡ Blossom
14 ♡ Warmth
16 ♡ Awards
17 ♡ Confession
18 ♡ Haruman
19 ♡ Yours
20 ♡ Truth
21 ♡ Healing
22 ♡ Tears
23 ♡ Last

15 ♡ Blended

9.4K 320 154
Por parkjiminohsehun

Laura's POV

The thought of confessing to Jimin had me tossing and turning all night, keeping myself awake. I'm pretty sure that I only slept about 2 hours, maximum. I laid in bed arguing with myself over whether I should go for it or not.

Should I tell him about the kiss? Should I not?

I'm not going to lie, I contemplated about not telling him about Yoongi and I's little "encounter" last night. It could potentially ruin things between us. But he deserves to know the truth, just so that it doesn't get regurgitated back up in the future to complicate things even further. I'm just edgy about how Jimin will take it when I tell him, I hope he understands.

Things are cleared up now with Yoongi as we both agreed that it was mutual, there just wasn't any spark. But my thoughts got mixed up again, thinking about Miranda and how she was getting closer to Jimin.

I took some time recollecting over what happened yesterday. It went from Taehyung's room where Jimin and I had another interrupted kiss moment, to that night, going out with Yoongi and kissing him.

Wow, what is my life?

I only went out with Yoongi because I got pissed off at the fact that Miranda was flirting with Jimin. Yeah, I know...

What a lame excuse.

I don't think things through half the time. I really should. Not once did I think "this might actually make things more complicated between Jimin and I."

I'm such a pabo.

I woke up to like a million texts from Rianna, raging at me for not warning her that Jungkook uploaded his dance cover of save your goodbye. I hadn't seen it myself, he probably uploaded it while I was asleep and I haven't checked BangtanTV in a while. I immediately sat up and clicked on the link she sent me. I watched the video.

I dropped my phone on my duvet as soon as it was over.

My mouth was wide open. That was amazing. Wow, he was amazing.

I threw on a pair of grey joggers, paired with my grey yin-yang crew neck and black Timberlands. I dragged myself down to studio and wasn't surprised to see Jungkook practising away.

Just like every time, he noticed me at the door and waved me good morning.

This time, however, he was accompanied by Taehyung.
As soon as he saw me he sprinted to the door.

"Noona! Good morning!"

"Morning, Tae what're you doing up this early?"

"You see Jungkook and I had to arrange some things and -"

Jungkook elbowed him, making him stop halfway through his sentence. We were silent for a moment as Tae darted his eyes between Jungkook and I "Owh um, I just wanted to see Jungkook's dance." He pressed his lips together as if holding back on his words. Jungkook just shook his head.

I gave them weird looks but before I even got the chance to question their odd behaviour the rest of Bangtan arrived.

Jungkook's POV

Phew, thankfully Taehyung didn't blurt it all out.

She still has no idea.

Jimin's POV

Jin opened the door letting me enter first, while the rest trailed behind. The maknaes and Laura were already inside. I acknowledged them, without saying anything and returned my eyes to my phone. I was still thinking of what to reply to Miranda.

I left her hanging last night because I still felt completely hurt after what I saw.

How could they have kissed?

I couldn't think of anything else last night, it kept me up. How could she be nearly kissing me and then actually kissing Yoongi...in the same day. It's as if she is playing around with me, forget this.

I actually started to believe that she liked me. I'm her bias, sure.

If she wants to play it like that then I won't give her the satisfaction. I better just focus on getting better with Bangtan. She's only here for a few more weeks anyway. Then she'll be gone and things will return to normal.

Miranda wanted to visit. I could invite her over later, that'll be fun. Wait, no. Not to make Laura jealous or anything. I won't even give her the time of day.

It was all going to plan until she caught my eye contact. She smiled, beautiful as always. Her bright smile woke up the entire room.

All these feels man. Okay, I can't give in this easily.

I waved at her and she waved back and started approaching me.

"Annyeong!" she chirpily greeted, while I had my hand still out waiting for her to high-five me.

But she just continued walking, looking past me and going to Suga hyung to hug him.

An emptiness echoed over my body.

Okay this felt horrible for me, but I have to keep my cool.

I felt like such an idiot with my arm still up in mid-air. I started swatting around at make-believe flies to hide the embarrassment of her not returning my high-five.

Taehyung glanced at me "...and you think I'm weird?"

Laura's POV

The boys piled in. I greeted them but as soon as I saw Jimin my body froze up. My feels got to my heart again.

Yeah, I'll just tell him the truth.
I'm confident enough for this.

I waved and started walking towards him with all the confidence in me...

But boy, was I wrong.

On instinct, I avoided Jimin and hugged Suga.

Come on Laura, why are you stiffening up around Jimin? He's just a guy. Why are you so scared all of a sudden? It was the kiss, wasn't it?

I'm still feeling off-edge about it. It's hard to just admit to something like that, you know? I don't want to hurt his feelings.

I took a deep breath in and turned around to see Jimin sitting on the sofa, away from everyone else with his eyes still fixed on his phone.

PD-Nim walked in and greeted us "Annyeong Bangtan Sonyeondan, and Laura."

"Annyeong" We said in sync and bowed our heads.

"I hope that you practise well today. The family awards show is in two days so I hope that you're ready to perform Beautiful and Adult Child live. Laura, there'll be a bunch of interviews soon, along with dance events and such. We just want you to keep practising hard with the boys, and then we'll shoot the final bits for Dancing With The Stars."

My whole point in coming to meet Bangtan was to be on this little YouTube segment of theirs "Bangtan: Dancing With The Stars." I auditioned for it online a few months ago and couldn't believe I got accepted. They picked me out of thousands of other girls.

~Flashback

"WAKE UP ALREADY... YOU GOT IN!!!"

I realised what she meant.

"Wait, what?!"' I quickly sat up and grabbed the piece of paper she was waving around in front of my face.

I read the letter...

"...congratulations Laura you're going to be in the Beautiful music video for BTS and get to perform with them."

I hugged Rianna

"Oh my gosh I can't believe it! They picked me...ME!"

~End of flashback

We already filmed the Beautiful music video, learning their dances and enjoying my time with them so far. I was excited as to what more was in store.

PD-Nim continued to talk "...I want you to do a collaboration with one of the boys. Jungkook!"

He stepped forward "Ne"

"That cover you uploaded earlier, I want you to teach the dance to Laura. The song is really nice. Laura's a dancer too, so let's show off her talent."

I brightened my eyes in excitement. Jungkook smiled at me "I'm sure she'll pick it up easy. She's seen me practise it loads of times."

"Good, good. We are getting into more of the filming stage now, the first two weeks of you being here was mostly practising with the boys and getting comfortable before the serious work begins. I have other things in store for you while you're here Laura. Even though you only have a few weeks left..."

Oh yeah, summer was soon coming to an end. I was getting pretty bummed out that it'd all be over in the next few weeks and I would have to go back to the UK. It completely slipped my mind that this was only temporary.

Making the most of my time here was my next motive, alongside making an impression on these boys so that they remember me...always.

I feel like Bangtan is my sort of family right now. Initially I was homesick but I really do like it here. I want to at least leave on good terms with Jimin.

PD-Nim continued "The awards show is an internal BigHit celebration. That means extra practise! You're being put on to show the two songs with Laura's cameo performance. I want perfection." he dropped his face at Jimin who was clearly not paying attention.

"Park Jimin!"

His widened his eyes at his phone, indicating that he heard what was said "Yeah, I'm listening."

The boys just rolled their eyes at him.

"You have practise now, put your phone away."

He sighed and obeyed.

Before he left, PD-Nim turned around once more "Practise well, lunch will be here at around 2pm."

Jin sighed "Oh, I hope it's not..."

"...Beef bulgogi of course!"

We pursed our lips and shook our heads...of course.

Namjoon walked over to the speakers "We'll start with adult child."

I went over to Jimin but as soon as PD-Nim was out of sight, he pulled out his phone again.

He completely ignored me as I sat down next to him, too engaged with his phone.

"Who ya texting?"

He didn't reply.

Our lunch came on time and we were completely tired after practise.

I'm wondering why Jimin is acting so cold all of a sudden. We were fine all up until when Miranda came over last night. She really was starting to get on my nerves.

"So guys any plans for the rest of the day?" I asked while reaching for a piece of beef with my chopsticks.

"I'm going to be in my room, I'm still working on more music." Yoongi said standing up to stretch.

"Playing video games." Taehyung joined him.

"I'm going to listen to some Kanye." Namjoon pulled a delighted face, deepening his dimples.

"We should all relax today. Sleep early tonight so that we're energised for practise tomorrow in preparation for the awards show." Jin said, twirling the beef around with his chopsticks. He seemed unamused.

"Not hungry hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"No, just sick of having bulgogi all the time." He pushed his food over to Jungkook "I'm full anyway, here, you can finish it."

Jungkook excitedly picked up his bowl and finished it in a millisecond.

I giggled as he stuffed his face. He's a champion, that golden boy. He then whispered something to Taehyung, then they both looked at me. Without saying anything to the rest of us, they silently left the room.

What are those two up to? They've been acting sketchy today.

The rest of the boys picked up their empty plates and went off to their rooms.

I went to pick up a bottle of water and noticed that Jimin and I were now alone in the room, but he didn't notice because his eyes were still glued to his phone.

"Hey can we talk for a minute."

He looked up, first time I actually see him taking view of his surroundings in a while, considering that he's been stuck to his phone this whole time.

Seriously, who is he texting?

"Mm maybe later, I'm busy."

I followed him up to the dorm and down the hallway to his room, while he quickened his pace.

"Jimin..."

"...what?" he replied, walking on faster.

I tried catching up to him.

"Can I talk to you, please?"

Jimin's POV

She's lucky I'm even paying attention to her.

"What are you so in a rush for?" she grabbed my hand before I could enter my room.

I opened the door, pulling my hand away. I stood on the inside and faced her but put my arm up on the doorframe, blocking her entrance. "Someone's coming over."

Laura's POV

He cut me off, deliberately not letting me in.

"...Who?" I shakily asked.

"Miranda."

He shut the door.

Miranda? Seriously?

I sighed and decided to go to the lounge. Namjoon was in there with his headphones in. He was pulling awkward crumping faces which made me smile.

He immediately stopped when he noticed me and I sat down to join him.

He removed his headphones.

"Sup."

"Hey, enjoying your music?"

"But of course...what's up with you?" he noticed my bummed out mood.

"Oh nothing, don't mind me. Just do what you're doing. I'm just going to sit here."

"Oh come on. What's wrong?

"Nothing...just Miranda coming over soon."

"Aren't you two like, best friends?"

I gave him a dirty look "No. I just helped her out with her ex."

"Eesh, okay. What's the trouble here?"

"I think she likes Jimin."

"Oh...you two aren't together yet?"

"Nope, he's been avoiding me."

"Wae? Because of your date with Yoongi?" he laughed.

I cringed.

"What happened last night?"

I cringed even more.

He shook my shoulders "Laura!"

I started laughing then covered my face with a pillow "We kinda kissed" I mumbled.

"OH MY KANYE"

I looked up at him with a dead expression "This is serious."

"Mianhae..." he laughed between words "How did this even happen?"

"It was just in the moment. We had a good time together and he kissed me. I didn't know how to react. At first it was okay but then something just didn't feel right. It ended seconds later. We don't actually like each other like that."

"Whoa, that sucks."

"No it doesn't, it's a good thing. Now I can tell Jimin really what I really feel...I just gotta explain what happened too."

"Ooh, good luck with that."

"...But he's invited Miranda over again so it's going to be torture for me."

"I'm sure she's just being friendly."

I gave him another death glare.

"Whoa, you girls are creepy when you do that."

I hit him with the pillow.

Jimin's POV

I went to get a glass of water from the kitchen but couldn't help listening in on Namjoon and Laura's conversation in the lounge.

She likes me.

What the.

I Just.

But Yoongi.

I couldn't think straight.

"We don't actually like each other like that."

"Whoa, that sucks."

"No it doesn't, it's a good thing. Now I can tell Jimin really what I really feel"

"What I really feel"

What, does she really have feelings for me?!

Duh, your her bias.

I smiled to myself. She's going to explain herself to me. She's not going to hide the truth. Okay, no more fussing about. I'll get her alone in a bit and we can talk about this. I'm tired of being indecisive of what to do.

Go with your gut, Jimin.

I like her, I really like her. I should just go for it.

The doorbell rang.

Oh crap, Miranda.

--------------😁

Hihi! I'm sorry if this chapter was a drag, I felt like it was. I'm just preparing for more interesting stuff to happen soon and needed to fill in a bit.
I really wanted to update XD
Lots more soon to come!
I'm sorry if you want to punch Laura and Jimin, I do too 😂
So what's up with Jungkook and Taehyung eh? They're acting a little secretive.
If you enjoyed this chapter please vote for it and comment your views :)
Follow me if you'd like ☺️

-Laura ✌️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

27.3K 990 28
"Who gave you the right to get near my son?" "Who gave you the right to touch my son?" "I don't allow anyone to hurt my son, not even you or anyone e...
1K 20 13
You've become depressed after Taehyung broke up with you. Jimin fell in love with you while you were together with Taehyung, and is trying to make yo...
5.7K 238 16
❝Too hideous?❞ ❝Hahahah nooo! You are too mean!❞ ❝She could never stand a chance with anyone here, she can't be here without looking like a fool hers...
1.4K 144 25
Sarah meets her favourite celebrities crush aka Kim Taehyung, and her job was to interview him.... But due to some unfortunate bending of events ..th...