🔥FIRE🔥 [COMPLETED]

By hiitsmety

DON'T EVER PLAY WITH FIRE IN MARRIAGE BECAUSE......... ONE LOVE CAN DESTROY ALL LOVE START : DECEMBER 2020 EN... More

HOME
STITCHES
NO PROMISES
SECRET
MY OASIS
LOUDER THAN BOMBS
HEADING HOME
MOON
TOUCH LOVE
I LOVE YOU
STEAL MY GIRL
CAN'T YOU SEE ME?
CRUSH
WAR OF HORMONE
ON MY WAY
TAKE AWAY
SOMETHING HAPPENED TO MY HEART
UNCONDITIONALLY
SUDDENLY
PAYPHONE
LOVE MYSELF
WE FOUND LOVE
BOY WITH LUV
GIVE ME EVERYTHING
FIRE
GIVE YOUR HEART BREAK
MAKE IT RIGHT
WOLVES
REALLY REALLY
JUST GIVE ME A REASON
FIGHT THE BAD FEELING
BAD THINGS
LONELY VOYAGE
ME AND MY BROKEN HEART
GOOD BY MY LOVE
A MILLION DREAMS

FINALLY FOUND YOU

226 26 25
By hiitsmety

Press before reading

----------------------

1 MONTH LATER

"Hyun...."

"Yes, Tae? Oh yes!! Wait! Did you know? I got a new contract again"

.

"Hyun ... Are you ...."

"Tae ... which one do you think is good? This or this?", I showed the sketch image to him.

.

"Hyun .... how ....."

"Tae, today I'm going home late tonight. If you need something later, just order food, okay?", I put the money on his right side and then left.

.

That's what really happened almost every morning during the past week. I am who was very busy with my work. Taehyung who feels uncomfortable with himself. Every time Taehyung wants to put his sad feelings aside, the more pathetic feelings he feels. The climax is today.

When Sohyun gave himself some bills on the dining table. Somehow Taehyung felt .... it shouldn't be like this. Why is it like this?

Taehyung took his coat with his bag after I left an hour ago.

The bright morning morning with the air is quite cold, didn't stop Taehyung from just letting go of all kinds of bad thoughts that had started to bother him lately. Without me knowing, he found his new hobby while filling the gap in time so he wouldn't get bored.

(Especially for Taeso's Family, do you see Taehyung's bracelet on this picture? LOL)

Yes, Taehyung's new hobby right now is taking pictures. Taehyung deliberately walked, walking through places that looked deserted from the crowd. Enjoying the cool air that refreshes his mind. Smelling the scent of the trees that made his footsteps more excited along the road.

Arrived at a park that is very quiet. There are only a few people. His left leg suddenly felt a little sore. That's why Taehyung decided to stop for a moment. Looking for the nearest existing seat.

"Is there anyone sitting here?" Taehyung asked the woman with a blank gaze who sat on one of the chairs.

The woman looked a little surprised, and realized "Yes? Sorry?", she asked Taehyung back.

"Is there anyone sitting here?" Taehyung repeated.

The woman in front of him immediately shook her head, "Ah .. there's no one. Just a moment, please", she took a tissue from her bag and then cleaned the seat on her left, then invited Taehyung to sit down.

"Thank you", Taehyung smiled at the woman's actions.

There is some distance between them. A silence was created between them. There was only the noise of small children from afar and in the wind.

"Did your leg hurt?" Asked the woman beside when she saw Taehyung massage her leg.

"Ah, no. Just a little pain. Maybe it's stiff from walking," Taehyung replied.

The woman took something out of her bag, "Use this. Who knows this gonna be a little help. I always uses it every day", she said.

"Patch??"

"Yes. That's the best Korean patch. Many recommended bone doctors in Korea. Just try it", she was smiling.

Taehyung accepted and tried to put on his ankle, "If only this patch could heal my leg. I'll buy the factory of this patch then", with a low voice and chuckled.

"Just patienly wait. It will be work a few minutes later"

"Ah .. Yes. Thank you"

"Did you go to play with your child?" Asked the woman beside him.

"No. Do I look like an old man?"

The woman seemed to smile reluctantly, "Sorry. It's just that .. usually everyone who play in this park are the families"

"Then which one is your child? Why don't you play with your child? In fact, you are just sitting alone here", Taehyung's sharp mouth mode is on.

Instantly the woman's face changed, trying to smile "I also come by myself", she replied.

Taehyung's turned out to be feeling uncomfortable, "Thank you for the magic patch. Instantly my leg feels better. Then, goodbye", he walked away.

The woman said softly "Don't say goodbye, the last man who said goodbye to me is now being my husband", she smiled looked at Taehyung.

Smiling seeing Taehyung who was getting away. She also got up and walked in the opposite direction while looking at the sky.

---------------

NIGHT CLUB. AT 7 PM.

Tonight Taehyung and I attend Hoseok's birthday invitation.

"Tae, this is not the wrong place, right?"

"Why Hyun?""This is the first time in my whole life, going to a night club like here", I was clutching my husband's arm tightly.

"Thank goodness. You're going to the night club with your husband for the first time hehe", Taehyung embraced my body with a smile.

It wasn't dark at all inside, there wasn't much cigarette smoke and there wasn't a strong smell of alcohol. Could it be just the beginning? It's too early. It's still 7pm anyway.

"Taehyung-ah, Sohyun-ssi ... why are you standing here?", Hoseok approach us.

"Hyung! You rented this place, aren't you?", Tae's eyes turned to the corners of the room.

Hoseok laughed, "How did you know ??", while patting Taehyung on the shoulder.

"You're so crazy, Hyung," Taehyung lifted a corner of his lips up and smiled incredulously at Hoseok.

"Hoseok-ssi, happy birthday", I gave him a gift.

"Ahh .. Sohyun-ssi, you don't have to bother like this", blushed as he accepted our small gift.

"You guys just enjoy tonight, ok? I'll greet the other guests", he said goodbye to us.

That's when my eyes fixed on the man who just came, Hoseok approached to that couple. I turned my gaze as soon as his eyes fixed on me.

"Tae, I'm thirsty"

"What would you like to drink Hyun?"

"Mineral water, please"

"Haha this is a night club, Hyun. Why would you like to drink a mineral water here??", he laughed at me.

"Whatever then. Not an alcohol, please"

"Soju?"

Remembering that cursed drink, I immediately shouted "NO! Orange juice, like that one", I pointed to a corner.

Someone looks like ordered some juice to the bartender.

"All right. You sit here. I'll bring your drink, baby"

I took a seat in the corner of this place, a round table with a sofa that surrounds it.

I noticed that Taehyung looked familiar with one of the male bartenders who was talking and even laughed with him. Some of points seems the bartender's eyes looked at me. Are they talking about me? Does my husband visit this place often?

"Sohyun-ssi", I immediately led to a voice calling my name.

Standing up and bending down, "Director Joen. Mrs. Joen", I replied.

"Kim Sohyun-ssi?", It turns out that Jungkook's wife still remembers me.

"Kim Sohyun-ssi, remember me? I'm Kim Yoojung. We met in the Ambulance on that night of the incident", she was trying to remind me the memory of the night we met at that time.

"Ah? Yes ... Yes ... Samonim", I said smiling awkwardly.

"Looks like we are at the same age, please just call me Yoojung", she shook my hand gently.

I glanced at Jungkook with hesitant eyes, Jungkook just nodded his head with a faint smile on his lips "Yes Yoojung-ssi", accepting this gentle looking woman's handshake.

"So I don't need to introduce each other. It turns out that you guys have met before?", Jungkook still didn't realize something while looked at me and his wife.

"Oppa, the husband of Sohyun-ssi who was the victim. Same as like you back then", Yoojung tried to remind Jungkook.

"So... when the accident at that time with me... is he...", he did not have time to finish his words.

"Yes, Director Joen. My husband Kim Taehyung who had an accident with you that night. Then the four of us were in an ambulance car. Headed to the hospital. That's where the first meetinf of us", I explained.

"Jungkook-ssi?", Taehyung came along with the orange juice that was placed on the table by him.

"Taehyung-ssi, we will meet often like what i said", Jungkook shook Taehyung's hand.

"She's my wife", introduced his wife to Taehyung.

Yoojung looked at my husband, "Good evening. Kim Yoojung", Yoojung said with a soft voice.

"Kim Taehyung", then he invited us to sit together at one table.

My instincts told me this situation shouldn't have happened. Where I was at the same table with my ex and my husband. I don't know what my husband thought, he invited Jungkook and his wife to sit at the table with us together.

"Taehyung-ssi, how are you? I just found out that at that time we had an accident together", Jungkook started the conversation.

"As you can see Jungkook-ssi. I can still walk right?", Taehyung's signature smirk smile appeared on his lips.

My feeling is getting worse. This is not true. This should not be continued. But how do I get out of this awkward situation. I'm still racking my brains.

Hoseok's voice can be heard echoing in all corners of the room, thanking all the invitees who took the time to attend. Give a little bit of a welcome for tonight's party. Tonight where he was turn to 35 years old. After finishing his short speech, then the music began to burst.

This night club has a SILENT DISCO concept.

Have you ever known SILENT DISCO? Each person will hear the song through the HEADPHONES that are in their ears. There are several song choices on each HEADPHONES. So everyone can choose a song according to their taste. This concept is quite interesting to try.

Hoseok was approaching to our table.

"Yyaaa ... the Kim's family and the Joen's family are in one table. Is this a sign that something big will happen? Hahaha", he said.

"I'm really looking forward to that day Hyung", Jungkook replied.

"Yes, it all depends on Model Kim", Hoseok's eyes are on Taehyung.

"I accept all offers from you, Jungkook-ssi", Taehyung while playing his tongue and staring at Jungkook with a challenging gaze.

"DEAL", Hoseok's voice broke the tension between the two.

Am I the only one who feels this tension? Obviously. Only me. Yoojung looks more like an angel. An angel at the table filled with flames was just staring coolly at the two men who were making a sharp glare.

"Let's celebrate", Hoseok grabbed Taehyung and Jungkook's arm. "Madame Kim and Madame Jeon, let me take your husbands to the dance floor", with a cute tone of voice.

Yoojung and I could only smile seeing Hoseok.

When my eyes couldn't leave Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok were enjoying the atmosphere on the dance floor. That's when Yoojung broke the silence between the two of us.

"Sohyun-ssi, why don't you tell me if you knew Jungkook Oppa at that time? I feel bad even though you are my husband partners," with her warm eyes.

"Ah .. that .. I really couldn't think that night, because I panicked. Sorry Yoojung-ssi", I said politely.

"Alright. From now on we can be good friends?", she asked.

"It's an honor for me Yoojung-ssi. After all you are ....", my words were interrupted.

"I'm just Kim Yoojung. Let's be friends", confirmed once again to me.

"Alright Yoojung-ssi", I smiled back at her maturity.

"Your husband is ....", Yoojung looked at me doubtfully.

"Yes. My husband is Model Kim", I replied.

Yoojung smiled seeing her husband's behavior a little out of control. So am I. I've never seen the side of Taehyung like tonight. The other side of my husband. The wild side?

When I look at him. He just looks sexy with the random move of his body. Who can resist the charm of a Model Kim then?

Taehyung seems to really enjoy the sound of music from the headphones on his head and releases his happiness through every movement of his body which makes me feel even more ... my husband is quite looks like a SEXY MAN ALIVE?

Taehyung stares at me from a distance, throwing a mischievous smile at me.

I just smiling seeing his behavior that always teases me in not right timing. He such a naughty husband. Makes my nape hair immediately stand up.

"Yoojung-ssi, I'll go to the toilet for a while," I stand up and leave her.

"Yes Sohyun-ssi".

Jungkook's eyes follow where I'm going. When he saw Taehyung return to his seat, that's when Jungkook slowly disappeared from the dance floor without anyone noticing.

"Where did my wife go?" Taehyung asked to Yoojung, drying his sweat with a tissue on his hand.

"Sohyun-ssi went to the toilet for a while," Yoojung replied.

"You're the magic patch woman, am i right?", Taehyung still drying her neck area with a tissue.

Yoojung smiled at the way Taehyung called her, "Yes. I'm the patchy woman", she was still smiling amusedly.

"So you're Jungkook's wife"

"Honestly i'm just a teacher, Taehyung-ssi",she was emphasizing her words.

"Then why at that time you were crying alone at the park?"

"I was not crying, Taehyung-ssi"

"I saw you cry. You don't have to lie"

Yoojung looks annoyed to see Taehyung's attitude, "Semething got in my eye", she answered simply.

"Ahh .. how big the dust then till could make a woman sob crying like that?"

So it turns out that Taehyung notice Yoojung who was crying at that time in the park. Before finally he decided to approach Yoojung at that time.

"Taehyung-ssi", suddenly Yoojung stood up and said "I'm going to the toilet to catch up Sohyun-ssi"

"It should be me to approached my wife to the toilet. Why even she go then?" Taehyung talked by himslef and grab his cellphone just to look at the time.

-----------

At the corner of the toilet.

I saw Jungkook who looked at me sharply.

"It took so long," he said.

"What are you doing here?"

"Pick you up"

"You don't be crazy. There are my husband and your wife here with us", I pushed his body away with my hands for blocking my way in this quite narrow passage.

"Why you don't reply to my messages and answer my phone lately??"

"Jeon Jungkook! You know I can't do that at home. Stop with your ridiculous behavior. You're really wanna die?? Get off!"

Instead of stepping aside, Jungkook dragged me into one of the bathrooms and locked the door from the inside. Squeeze my body with his body. Kissing me blindly. Kiss me and crush my lips from top to the bottom. Every surface of my lips brushed clean by his lips. His tongue forced my mouth to open. His hands were ready to touch all parts of my body in this narrow space, so I couldn't even fight back.

Damn you Director Joen!

What if anyone saw us???

My inner voice was screaming "Kim Taehyung, help me!"

But wait! what happens if I ask my husband for help in a situation like this? Things I can't possibly do. Suicide would feel better like my husband seeing what Jungkook did to me.

.

On the other hand, Yoojung hesitated, looking for where the toilet was. Several crowds began to fill a narrow hallway.

"The toilets are queued because only 1 room left", said somebody.

"One toilet is used to make out by a perverted couple", said somebody.

"Don't they have money for rent a hotel?!", said somebody.

A few words that made Yoojung even more curious about what was going on in there.

"Agashi, you want to wait in line at that toilet?", someone asked to Yoojung.

"Yes. I'm looking for my friend", she replied.

When the toilet door in front of her began to open.

The room of the toilet that many people talk about.

All eyes are on the hot chamber.

Yoojung's eyes stare like this ...

--------------

If you like this story, please don't be siders. I feel excited and will continue to update every day if there are many who give appreciations🔥

Next Chapter = this account reach 15 Followers

THANK YOU ❤💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4K 62
Jungkook x reader . . " What will happen a cold hearted mafia will fall in love with an innocent girl " . . .it's my first ff ✨ . . sorry if there an...
4.8K 378 12
Will you still love the same person for every lifetime that you have? Date Started: August 16, 2022 Date Ended: September 2, 2022
1.8K 72 9
Jungkook and YN have been through many ups and downs in the years they've been together. They've broken up and gotten back together several times, ne...
25.5K 746 37
Love isn't a fairytale that comes out easy. "Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on & never letting go...