N

By YGsBlackCat

"When have I been part of this relationship? You guys treat me like total garbage!" Bangtan is a polyamorous... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
News report
Epilogue
Alternate epilogue

Chapter 15

16K 609 294
By YGsBlackCat

***

3rd person

Dowon's car slowly stopped as they arrived at the parking lot of Yoongi's dorm.

There was silence in the vehicle ever since they left the hospital. Dowon tried to make light conversations but Yoongi knew that he was only doing this to make him feel better.

"Yoongi," Dowon glanced at him and gave him an apologetic look. "I'm really sorry about all of this, your members might think that we did stuff back at the hotel."

The beta had been apologizing to Yoongi ever since they both found out from Sejin that Bangtan found out that Dowon is staying with Yoongi while on his heat.

That obviously did not make a good impression on the six who are patiently waiting for their packmate's arrival.

"It's alright, Dowon," Yoongi gave him a smile but Dowon knew better. "I'll just explain to them what happened."

"Promise me you'll call me if you ever need help?" The beta asked.

Yoongi nodded, "I promise."

With one last wave of goodbye and a short hug for goodluck, Dowon finally drove away and Yoongi took a large deep breath as he walked towards the building.

It took a lot for Yoongi to just press the button of their floor in the elevator and take out his key for the door.

"This is it," He whispered to himself as he turned the key and the knob on the door and slowly opened the said door to reveal a living room.

Not an empty living room like he expected.

"So, you're finally back," Namjoon was the first one to speak.

(A/N: Bangtan's hidden omega flashbacks.)

Yoongi wanted to run, he wanted to walk out of the dorm before he could even step foot inside. His grip on his backpack tightened, he was scared, he admits that.

"Well?" Seokjin sounded irritated. "Aren't you going to come in?"

He doesn't sound welcoming and Yoongi knew where this would lead to.

He gulped and finally took a step inside, slowly closing the door, maybe even praying that someone will come and take him somewhere far away.

Yoongi knew that whatever he would say to defend himself would not be heard by any of them. They didn't listen to him before, so why would they start doing it now?

He took off his shoes in silence and he could feel six pairs of eyes watching him closely and taking note of his every move which caused him to feel uncomfortable.

"Can we please not talk about this today?" He asked as he finally stepped inside the living room, trying to keep calm.

Hoseok stepped in, "We're talking about this today, hyung, you know how dangerous it is to go out while you're in heat!"

"Well, whose fault is that then?" Yoongi raised his voice.

Seokjin raised a brow, "Are you blaming us?"

"No, hyung, I'm blaming that calendar in the kitchen where everyone can see all heats and ruts in this household —" Yoongi rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Of course I'm fucking blaming you for what happened! What do you take me for? An idiot?! You forgot about me and my heat!"

Namjoon also stepped in, "You could have told us and asked any of us to help you!"

"You..." Yoongi trailed off. "You really think I would let everything go just because I was in heat?! Just because you guys are my packmates?!"

"Because we are, hyung!" Taehyung exclaimed. "You don't need Dowon, you have us to take care of you!"

The omega growled, "You're only saying that because I was in heat, if I wasn't, you guys wouldn't even care if I leave the dorm for a whole week!"

"That's not true, Yoongi," Jin said. "You know that's not true!"

"I don't even know what to believe anymore!" Yoongi screamed, shutting them all up. "I used to believe that you all love me as much as I do but I guess it's all just for the show."

Seokjin couldn't take it anymore, he stepped closer to the omega and tried to touch him but Yoongi immediately flinched and stepped away from him.

Yoongi may not be the most affectionate person but he does love having physical affection given by his members at times like these.

They were shocked to see him avoiding their touch.

"Hyung?" Jimin asked, completely confused.

"Don't come near me," The other omega said.

Yoongi made eye contact with the maknae for just a short while and he knew that Jungkook obviously hadn't told anyone that he knew he was in heat.

He could see the guilt in the maknae's eyes as he kept silent but there was nothing to be done, Jungkook chose to stay quiet and Yoongi chose to ignore him.

"Look, hyung," Namjoon sighed. "We can forget about everything that happened, you're our packmate, you're carrying our mark and the fact that you decided to leave without telling anyone and spend your heat with a nobody is ridiculous!"

Yoongi's brows furrowed and he placed his fingers on the said mating mark.

"I don't give a fuck about this mating mark!" Yoongi yelled out of anger. "If all I have to do is die to get rid of it, then I just have to kill myself."

That night, Yoongi decided to leave the dorm again but this time, without telling anyone, not even Dowon.

Instead of bringing clothes to a hotel that he decided to stay at — he chose a different one from the one Dowon brought him in to avoid getting caught.

He stayed in his room after the whole argument that he had with his members and avoided any of them at all costs.

They can't find out that he's planning on leaving again or else he might not be able to leave the dorm except if they need to do work as Bangtan.

Then, as the night carried on, Yoongi's phone began ringing.

"Hello?" He immediately picked up his phone and answered the call. "Dowon? What's up?"

"Hey, Yoon! How was it? What did they say?"

The omega knew he couldn't tell the beta anything about his plan. Dowon would just try to stop him from leaving the dorm.

"Good," It took everything in Yoongi just to say that word. "We... talked. Had a proper conversation and we're all good now."

"That's great!" Dowon exclaimed enthusiastically. "I'm so happy for you!"

Yoongi smiled, "Thank you, Dowon."

"See? I told you that everything is going to be fine, you didn't have to worry."

If only he knew.

Yoongi felt guilty for lying to the only person that he trusted the most as of this moment. Dowon was there through his ups and downs and he is grateful for having such a loyal friend.

"Yeah," He forced a chuckle and checked the time. "Well, I better go now, we're watching a movie right now."

"Right!" Dowon said. "Have fun!"

Yoongi hummed, "Will do!"

Just as Dowon was about to hang up on the call, Yoongi remembered something that he needed to say before he left.

"Dowon?"

"Yes?"

"About that crush that you have on that beta, tell him about your feelings before it's too late. I'll be rooting for you."

There was a short silence in the other line, "Thanks, Yoon."

Yoongi finally ended the call before Dowon could hear him sobbing in the other line.

Knowing that the others are asleep because of the obvious silence from the other side of his door, he carefully made his way out of his room, through the dark hallway, and to the door.

He ordered for an uber in the middle of the night to get to the hotel which would take him about thirty minutes from the dorm to the said hotel just for precaution.

Yoongi paid the hotel to keep their mouth shut about this whole affair because he didn't need anyone to know where he is when they start looking for him again the next day.

Once he arrived in his room, he sat down on the bed and took out his phone to scroll through social media where he saw a bunch of pictures of him and his members being shipped by the fans.

He'll miss this.

Yoongi will miss everything.

With one final glance at that purple heart from one of the posts, he turned off his phone and placed it down on the bed before making his way to the bathroom where the bathtub greeted him.

Without even taking his clothes off, he climbed in the bathtub filled with water and stared up at the ceiling.

He sighed, "I hope I'm going to be a rock in my next life."

Then, Yoongi finally pushed himself down to the water, bubbles rising to the top as the air from his lungs leaves.

'How to get rid of a mating mark?'

Answer: You can't.

That mating mark will be a part of you and will connect you to your mate until the day that you die.

A/N: Shit's about to go down. Also, I'm really sorry if the story seemed to be rushed.

Finished: February 15, 2021 at 12:15 AM

THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS WILL BE A BIT SHORT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.3K 5.3K 56
Where Jin and Tae think they are inferior for being Omegas, until they meet an empowered Omega named Park Jimin. "If your Alpha thinks he owns you...
227K 10.4K 41
"Will it hurt?" "Yes. But I promise it will get better" Tae is a victim of rape and abuse before Jk, the owner of GM enterprises steps in and buys hi...
52.8K 2.5K 46
BOOK 1: Park Jimin, a simple boy from Busan, goes to Seoul with his family when his father gets transferred there. In the new city, he meets the son...
399K 15.3K 74
Min Yoongi's life is not easy. Every day after waking up he has to cover his bruises. He is good at it. Nobody has noticed anything. Only he knows th...