Pure Trouble (Stormi Sky)

By Person20001

Stormi Sky never had a normal life and that won't change because on day she is adopted by a certain billionai... More

A/N
1-Characters
2-Soul marks
3-Backstory
4-Meeting Happy
5-Tony's POV
6-F.R.I.D.A.Y and Pepper
7-Pepper's POV
8-The famous Tony Stark
9-3 Person POV
10-Guy's POV
11-The Avengers
12-Monster
A/N
13-Soulmates
14-The Girls
15-Leave me Alone
16-Her
17-The Big News
18-There Here
19-Here we go again
21-18 soulmates
22-Powers
23-Clark
A/N
24-Panic Attack
A/N
25-Uh Oh
26-Why are you helping me?
A/N
27-Who the hell are you?
Book covers for new books
28-On The Run
THANK YOU!
29-Cage
A/N
30-Memories

20-More people yay

3.3K 68 17
By Person20001

"Hey Tones what do you need?" I said when i got outside with my soulmates behind me walking away to join their friends while Tony comes to talk to me in private.

"Tones? You know what never mind we want to see your power," Tony said giving me a looked that said please don't embarrass me. 

"No," i said looking him dead in the eye.

"Why not." he says confused.

"Because Logan says that more people are coming over and i want everyone to be surprised because i went through some people's mind and they seem to doubt me i want to prove them wrong," i said with a smirk. "Only some of the guys see a little of what i can do, Deal." I said putting my hand out to Tony. He smiles at me putting his hand in mine and said "you are going to fit right in kid."

I turned around and walked away planning on going to my room and watching tv. I got to my room and see a oddly shaped knife on my bed stand and thought nothing of it and put it down again. Plopped onto my bed and put on the Vampire Diaries, when suddenly my door opens and i through the knife at them. I looked up to see a very scared Clint in the door way.

"Sorry," i said to Clint getting up to hug him. He hugs me back and say that "its fine."

I went back to my bed and Clint climb on and lays his head on my chest while i play with his hair while his arms go around my waist and my other arm does around his shoulders.. The rest of the guys walked in and they each look at the knife sticking out of the door way.  Clark pulls the the knife out and looks at me then to Arthur then to Barry.

"What is that what i think it is," Barry says the Clark and then stares ay me. I looked at him confused. Arthur grab the knife out of Clarks hands and says,

"How did you get this?" Everyone looks at him confused.

"I don't know it was just in my room when i got here, why?"  I asked.

"Well because this is one of Batman's knifes" he says taking the knife away from Arthur and handed it to me. I grab it and started to inspect it. *Im an idiot how did i not notice it was a bat shaped knife*

I started to look at everything in my room and see something new on one of the shelves and use my powers to summon it to me. Some of the guys gasp at the green magic i used to get the new knife i ignore them and the knife falls in my hand. I press a button and the blade come out.

"These are really cool," holding up the knifes to them so they can see them. 

"Stor- CLINT WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LAYING ON MY DAUGHTER AND WHY THE HELL ARE THE REST OF YOU IN HER ROOM!" Tony yells coming into my room.

"Dude Tones chill they are my soulmates and we are only looking at these knife i found in my room," i said not looking at him more focused on the knifes in my hand.

"Chill i will tell you who is chill," he says under his breath. "Anyway..." he starts glaring at Clint snuggling closer to me, "the rest of the teams are here expect for the girls in there teams something about tiredness big mission wanting to see their soulmates and family's or whatever, so everyone outside and Storm go to the the training room." He says waiting for everyone to leave. Little by little the all leave and Clint groaned in protest on not wanting to leave when he is comfortable.

"Okay Storm, the gurls will be here soon to help you get really or whatever you guys do." He say leaving the room. The girls walking in shortly.

"You nervous ," Nat asked.

"No," i said getting up, "might as well get this over with right," i said putting the Bat knife that looks like a switch blade into my back pocket. 

"Do you want to change?" Wanda asked.

"No it should be fine, i really don't fell like changing," i said and they all laughed. 

"See that's our girl," Pepper says and i started laughing. I walked out of my room with the other girls walking down the stairs while they make their way to the backyard wishing me luck, i role my eyes and that started another round of laughter. 

While walking through the hall i grab the knife out of my back pocket and started playin with it make the blades got in and out just like a pocket knife. I walked into the training room with a little help from FRIDAY. I looked up from my knife to see a bunch of guys looking up to stare at me, I quickly put my knife in my back pocket.

Dick Grayson 

Damian Wayne

Jason Todd 

Tim Drake

Wally West

Aqualad

Conner Kent

(Pretend they are not cartoons or not its up to you)

I started getting tried of their staring and the pain that i was feeling i said...

"Take a picture it will last longer," with that most of them looked away. And one of them walked up to me.

"Hi I'm Wally West or Kid flash please accepted us," he motioned to to guys that were wearing masks. I looked at all of them and felt them pushed the bond harder and the more pain i felt. No one can escape the pain of the mating bond even with my really unnatural pain tolerance i was in a lot of pain. The guys were pushing the bond harder then any of the other of my soulmates.

~to be continued~

I hope you like this chapter if you have an ideas please tell me.

~person 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 1.4K 25
A story where a not-so-normal girl finds herself soulmates with the Avengers - but does she want to be? Avengers X Soulmate no. 10 - #thorodinson no...
692K 19K 59
An Avenger Soulmate AU! 11 Soulmates sound crazy right especially when you have 11 marks. Her mates : Clint Nat Tony Bruce Pietro Wanda Thor Loki S...
299K 9.4K 47
An Avenger Soulmate AU! I4 soulmates! Her mates : Clint Nat Tony Bruce Pietro Wanda Thor Loki Steve Bucky Peter Strange Sam Pepper Fae and her brot...
26.3K 410 9
The Littlest Avenger: Avengers Age-Regression (Future Dark/Yandere Avengers x Fem! OC) Start Date: June 30, 2023 Finished Date: Ongoing (Caregivers):...