SOFT ALPHA // Taekook ✔️ [BxB]

By BTS_lifehacks

[COMPLETED] True bloods. The strongest and most feared wolves on the surface of the earth. You either fear th... More

Teaser/introduction
Explanation (A/N)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue
Bonus #1
⚠️ NOTICE ⚠️
Bonus #2
Q&A answers
Bonus #3
Bonus #4
Bonus #5 + Tips
Bonus #6 CHRISTMAS

Chapter 56

37.4K 2.3K 1.3K
By BTS_lifehacks

Jungkook nervously rubs his hands against each other, walking around in the café in order to keep his mind and body busy.

Jin is looking at him with a knowing smile, watching the younger pace back and forth. He has been doing that for the last 30 minutes because he's so nervous to go to Taehyung's house. He has dressed up rather nicely, but not too much... and there's about half an hour until he has to be there, so he still has plenty of time to go and get dragged into his own thoughts.

He probably has 15 different scenarious in his head of what could go wrong by now, so Jin walks over to him and grabs his arm.

"Listen, nothing bad is going to happen, why are you so nervous?"

"B-But dad he... he emphasized that his parents aren't home! What if it's a hint? But what if I'm misunderstanding and makes a fool out of myself?" Jungkook nervously brings his hand to his mouth in order to bite his nails, but Jin grabs his arm to stop him from the nasty habit.

"He's your mate Jungkook. You could literally come to his house in a carrot costume and you would still be the most beautiful person on earth in his eyes. Don't underestimate the power of the mate bond," Jin lectures and giggles when Jungkook pouts while slumping his shoulders. Whatever happens today just has to be amazing, so of course he doesn't want to mess it up.

Jin reaches up and flicks Jungkook's forehead, making him flinch and yelp in surprise.

"Have some faith in yourself! You're amazing Jungkook and I know Taehyung thinks so too. We all make mistakes, so even if you mess up he won't mind, okay? But you won't, there's basically nothing you can do wrong," the elder adds.

"Yes, there is," Jungkook mumbles.

"No, there's not. Taehyung is just as new to all of this as you are, you guys just have to trust each other."

Jungkook sighs but nods nonetheless. He knows his father is right, but that doesn't make his fear go away in the slightest.

"Now go, you don't want to be late, do you?"

Jungkook gasps and looks at the clock. He was in such good time and suddenly he's behind. He scrambles out to the entrance and grabs his jacket, swinging it over his shoulders and arms.

"So... when are you coming home?" Jin asks.

"Taehyung said I could s-sleep over... so I will probably be home around evening tomorrow. Why?" Jungkook asks in a hurry as he drags his shoes on, not noticing the hesitating eyes of his father.

"No reason, just had to know if I should make breakfast or not," he says. Smooth.

"Not needed, but thanks anyway," Jungkook says and walks over to him, kissing him gently on the cheek. Jin just observes him as he grabs his bag (with a present for Taehyung inside apparently) and opens the door.

They say bye to each other and Jungkook hurries down the street in the direction of his mate's house.

___________

The bell from the door startles Taehyung and he jumps from the couch as fast as he can. Before heading towards the entrance, he stops in front of a mirror and checks his hair.

He doesn't know why he's nervous, he has been with Jungkook several times! He slept in the same bed as him... but today, it's just different. His mind has been filled with nothing but the possible outcomes of today, and he honestly doesn't know if he's excited or scared. Probably a good mix in between.

After making sure everything is on spot, he walks over to the door and opens it. Jungkook stands on the other side with his hands folded before him, holding a bag with his fingers. His hair is pushed back a little, showing off his forehead and he's wearing some darker and fancier clothes. All in all, he looks amazing.

"Hi," Taehyung says and steps aside, smiling when Jungkook nervously greets him back. He takes off his jacket and shoes, looking around the house.

Taehyung's house is pretty big and classy, his parents are kind of rich after all. This makes Jungkook wonder why Taehyung wanted to stay at their house with barely three rooms when he's living in this mansion-like building.

"W-Wow," Jungkook says, taking in all the different funitures and what not. Taehyung just giggles and walks closer to the other. He reaches up and wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck, very needy for the skinship. He's getting a little jealous that his house is getting more attention than he is and he's quick to mentally slap himself for being so clingy.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, it's outstanding!" Jungkook's eyes sparkle as he gently wraps his arms around Taehyung's waist, satisfying the omega.

"Really?" Taehyung likes his house, but he doesn't find it as homey or comfortable as Jin and Jungkook's. Some days, Taehyung doesn't even see his parents even though they are all at home, simply because the house is so big. It's kind of sad to be honest.

"Yeah," Jungkook replies and feels Taehyung's nose bump against his own. Taehyung gives the younger a few welcoming pecks on the lips which Jungkook doesn't mind at all. The fact that this is becoming more and more normal for them is absolutely amazing. It's a dream Jungkook has never thought would come true.

"Let's go make some food, shall we?" the elder suggests after they have pulled back. A big smile forms on Jungkook's face and he nods quickly. It's so cute how excited he is about making food and Taehyung can't help but smile himself.

He grabs Jungkook's hand and pulls him into the kitchen. Earlier, he went out to buy all the ingredients for the dish they are going to make. He doesn't know if he bought the right things though, but at least he tried.

Immedietly, Jungkook starts instructing Taehyung in what he should do and they get into it really easily. It's not the most difficult dish to make, so already an hour in, they are watching it heat up in the oven. It's an automatic oven, so it will turn off once it's done with the food, therefore, there isn't really much for the two boys to do other than wait.

"I'm glad you wanted to come over," Taehyung breaks the comfortable silence that has been between them.

"I'm glad you invited me," Jungkook replies and they look at each other for a second. There's nothing but wanting and love in their eyes, but suddenly Taehyung gets a sad glint in his and he looks away.

Jungkook frowns and immedietly gets scared that he has upset the other, but the pain he's feeling in chest from Taehyung isn't like that. It's more like regret or irritation. Taehyung has been feeling a lot of emotions lately that has been confusing Jungkook, but the younger has been to shy to bring it up. He doesn't want to press anything, but today seems like a good day to change that.

"What's wrong?" he asks. Taehyung opens and closes his mouth a few times, clearly struggling to make a sentence. It takes him surprisingly long to finally get the words out.

"Jungkook I-... I'm sorry. I have wanted to say sorry to you for a long time, but I just never got the chance," Taehyung begins.

"What do you mean? You have nothing to be sorry about," Jungkook says and tilts his head in confusion. He doesn't know what Taehyung is hinting to but he knows for certain that Taehyung hasn't done anything he should be apologizing for.

"It's just... I spoke with your dad, after our trip to Busan and he told me about how you managed to go on the trip and I just... I just feel like I forced you or m-manipulated you into going with us," Taehyung says. Jungkook opens his mouth to say something, but Taehyung lifts his hand to silence him cause he still has more he needs off his shoulders.

"Not to mention that I saw a lot of difficulties in having you as a mate. I hate myself for it, but my mind just went it's own way. It wasn't fair to you when I know what you are struggling with and I'm so grateful you aren't angry with me but I just... want you to know that you are more than just your rank," Taehyung says.

He has been waiting for the right moment to talk with Jungkook about this. Just talk. It might not seem like a big problem, but it's eating him up inside how much of an asshole he has been. He wishes he could turn back time and change some of the things he did and said, but of course that's not possible.

Jungkook seems slightly taken aback and clearly doesn't know what to say, so Taehyung turns towards him and grabs around his face without further warning.

"You're kind, strong and overly smart. You have made me realize things about myself I didn't even know about... no matter how cheesy it sounds, you really have made me a better version of myself."

"Tae-"

"No, I mean it. I was so judging before, thinking about you in a way I shouldn't have. I was just like everybody else, thinking you couldn't act like a normal person just because you are shy. But I have come to know that that's not the case at all. You're way stronger than anyone I know... you have been holding out for so long, helping the people around you not because you have to, but because you want to. You're truly amazing and I was slow in realizing that."

Taehyung is telling the truth. He hasn't been fair, he never was. He knows they talked out most of it when Jungkook was in the hospital, but for some reason he feels like he can't say sorry enough.

"You don't have to apologize. I know what people think of me, I have felt it both on my body and soul. It doesn't hurt me as much anymore and I don't blame people for thinking of me that way," now it's Jungkook that reaches out and gently moves some hair from Taehyung's eyes that are starting to sting with tears.

"You are the best thing that has happened to me in a long time Taehyung. And to see the way we are changing each other just makes it more and more clear to me how truly blessed I am. You haven't done anything wrong, and even if you did, I would have forgiven you already," he says without a single stutter.

Taehyung feels his chest tighten in pure joy and he leans forwards, ducking his head deeply into the younger's neck. They hug each other, feeling the bond growing stronger between them by the second.

"I love you."

Before Taehyung can even think the words over, they have spilled out of his mouth and he feels Jungkook flinch harshly at that.

Fuck. Taehyung's glad the younger can't see his face right now 'cause it's so red he could mix in with an old-school mailbox.

Too soon? Oh no, did Taehyung make him uncomfortable? So stupid!

Before the blue-haired boy can mentally scold himself more, he feels the arms around him tightening and a kiss gets planted on his hair.

"I love you more."

Fucking hell, both of their hearts just exploded. Taehyung giggles as he leans back and looks up at the other, sniffling a little.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," Jungkook's cheeks get red immedietly and all his confidence seems to stagger for just a second before Taehyung presses their lips together.

Oh love. Taehyung has known his feelings for Jungkook for a long time but never wanted to scare the other by confessing. Jungkook might seem fragile with things like these, but Taehyung now knows that Jungkook appreciates it much more than he lets on. Those words have been stuck in the back of Taehyung's throat for months now, so getting it out feels almost surreal. However, hearing them from Jungkook too just makes it all so much more special, even if they are simply in a kitchen making dinner. Many would call it a treasurable moment, something so moving that it will be in their memories forever.

The food in the oven is totally forgotten as Jungkook grabs around the smaller's waist and without a warning, lifts him up on the kitchen counter.

Their lips move messily against each other as they try to fight for dominance, even if it's clear who has the upper hand in this situation, Taehyung gives in a pretty good fight. The love is oozing between them and therefore makes both of them 10 times more eager to touch each other, feel each other.

Jungkook senses something stiring deep down in his stomach that gives him all the confidence he needs to move his hands underneath Taehyung's shirt and press tightly around his slender waist. It makes Taehyung gasp hungrily into the kiss and he plants his hands deep into Jungkook's black locks, tugging them like a madman.

For every second, their lips moves harder and harder against each other and their lower parts gets pressed together when Jungkook's suddenly steps closer.

Taehyung pulls away from the kiss and both of them take a few deep breaths to calm their racing hearts.

"Jungkook. Make me yours."

__________

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 7K 65
"𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚎𝚌𝚑, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘...
1.6M 97K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...
2.5M 139K 52
Bubbly Taehyung and stubborn Jungkook are neighbors during quarantine, not knowing that their status as strangers would turn into something more when...
1M 61.6K 47
A story where a True blood Alpha was finding his mate who happens to be chubby. "You're gonna reject me right?" "I-" "You're going to." ________ [TH...