Ιͺα΄›'ꜱ ꜱᴏ α΄‡α΄€κœ±Κ - Guns N' Roses...

By bon_roses-

Imagines and Preferences about your favorite boys. Feel free to request anything! I'll only be writing about... More

Welcome to the Jungle
Zodiac - Who's Your Best Friend
Who Secretly Likes You 😳
Duff - Our Drunk Friend Slash
Slash - Snakes Aren't Cool Saul
Steven - Wait! Don't Hang Up.
Duff McKagan Appreciation
Preference - How He Proposed
WHAT
Preference - He Finds Out You Are Pregnant
Axl Rose - You're Basically My Soulmate
Roadtrip With the Band
Thanksgiving With the Band
Izzy Stradlin - Let's Do This Again
Axl Rose - Please Don't Do This
Preference - How He Acts While You Are Pregnant
Preference - How He Acts When You Cry
Slash - It's My Friend Jon
Izzy Stradlin - I'm Very Pleased To Meet You
Axl Rose - Feel Better
Duff - Hangover
Birthday With The Band
Steven Adler - Rock And Roll All Nite
Axl Rose - Send Me A Letter
Steven Adler - Let's Talk
Izzy Stradlin - No Worries
Slash - Being His Daughter
Axl Rose - Baby Arrival
Preference - The Press
New Year's With The Band
Dinner With The Band
Slash - I Never Got Over You
Axl Rose - Dancing Queen
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVEN!!
Tag
They Help You After A Break Up
Steven Adler - Famous Or Not, I Love You
Izzy - A Good Friend
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUFF!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AXL!!
Duff McKagan - I'm Not Jealous
Axl Rose - It Could Be The Wrong Room
Steven Adler - This Isn't You
Slash - Babysitting Duties
Izzy Stradlin - Late Night Talks
Steven Adler - Lonely Hearts
Axl Rose - Don't You Cry Tonight
Duff McKagan - All Over Again
Band - Their First Concert
Slash - A Day Out
Axl Rose - Arguments and Medicine
Steven Adler - One Day
Steven Adler - A Lost Friend
Slash - But Baby... I Need You
Axl Rose - I Would Hate You If I Could

Preference - High School

2.6K 47 16
By bon_roses-

Axl -
You had become friends with Axl long before he dropped out of school. He was considered an 'outcast' to most in your high school, but he looked like a kid who just wanted to get through the tough high school days.

Long before he renamed himself Axl, most kids at school called him Bill Bailey. His hair color definitely made him stand out from other people, but he had a mysterious character to him. He seemed repulsed by school, but you being in his classes, you saw he was quite good at school.

The two of you became acquainted in your early years of high school, both exchanging answers for homework assignments, and you laughing at his remarks about your teachers.

The two of you became 'study buddies' calling each other late at night for homework, and sometimes just talking the night away. You would twirl your finger around the phone cord as you laughed a lot a joke he told you. Most of the time he'd call you from a phone booth since he liked to be out. You also got to know his other friend Jeffrey.

Your friends had no idea what you saw in him. When you'd eat lunch with your friends, he would stop by your table, telling you something he found out. Your friends saw the way your face would light up when you were near him, hinting that you liked him.

After he dropped out of high school, your school life became dull. The two of you would call each other every day still, but it wasn't the same. It was as if school had been black and white, and everyday was the same repeated thing.

After building a stronger friendship with 'Bill' for the rest of your senior year. He asked you out in the best way possible, by showing up to school again. Although he didn't attend for a long time, he knew it made you happy that you got to see him, and he'd always be the light of your day.

Slash -
You had only done your first two years of high school before you dropped out. You had to handle your family life at home, and worked long hours to help sustain funds for your families house.

You had a friend you knew since kindergarten, who you would see. She would wait for you at the bench in the courtyard, and you'd go to talk to her. One day, there was miscommunication, and she didn't show up, leaving you to sit there alone.

A tall figure with short curly hair at the time was walking around the courtyard, and he thought you were a teacher so he did the only thing he could do: he tried to be a kiss up.

"Can you fucking relax?!? I'm not a teacher I'm your age?" You laughed as he rambled on about why he wasn't in class. "Thank goodness- I thought I was gonna get thrown into detention." He sighed in relief.

"How come I've never seen you? I feel like I have though?" He asked confused. "I dropped out." You muttered. He made an 'O' shape with his mouth. "Can I?" He asked as he pointed to the bench. "Go ahead." You scooted over.

"How come you left if you don't mind me asking?" He questioned. "Eh- it was just some family issues with money, and I had to help." You explained. He nodded as you told him. "I know this sounds weird since we barely know each other, but I kind of admire you for that." He smiled. You returned the favor. "It's no big deal really-" You told him flustered.

"Well I gotta get going now! After this bell rings I usually have to start my shift. I'll see you later?" You asked as you sprung out of where you were sitting. "Sure! Can you wait a sec?" He said. He pulled out a crinkled paper from his pocket, and picked up a pen that was left on the floor. He proceeded to write numbers on the slips of paper.

"Here you go!" He smiled. "I'll see you later." He walked away. You held up the paper as you saw numbers and you smiled to yourself.

That boy actually admired you.

Duff -
Your first had met Duff in seventh grade, when you had to work on a writing project for a book you were reading. *wink wink it's The Outsiders*

The two of you agreed that you would write the essay at your house, so the moment he showed up with a box of pencils that fell on the floor along with blank papers, you knew he was gonna be a pain to work with.

"Ok, so we have to find symbols that Ponyboy gave in the first chapter. I think if we reread the chapter we can-" You explained but stopped when you looked up to see Duff sleeping. Not wanting to wake him up, you wrote a portion of the paper.

A dazed and confused Duff woke up, rubbing his eyes as he looked at you writing. "Hope you had a good nap." You blankly said as you continued to write. "How long did I sleep for?" He asked as he rubbed his eyes. "About 25 minutes." You answered.

"Shit I'm sorry." He apologized. "It's fine." You told him. "Well you seem kind of pissed off." He said as he saw your angry face. "I'm not mad." You smiled. "Oh well you looked mad." He said again. You sighed. "Come help me with this paper." You said as he moved his chair towards your desk.

The two of you ended up getting along great. You both finished the paper, and even had the energy to make revisions. By the time you both finished your paper, it was already dark.

"I think I gotta head home now y/n. Otherwise I'll miss the last bus stop." He said as he grabbed his belongings. "Y-you can stay here if you want." You offered. "What about your parents?" He asked. "It's not like we're gonna be doing anything 'bad'" You raised your eyebrows. "Besides when my cousin stayed over a couple weeks ago he left some clothes so you can wear them." You explained. "Alright, I just have to call my mom and tell her I'll see her in the morning or when I get out of school." He smiled.

"Mom, this is uh Duff. Since it's late can he stay the night?" You asked as you went down the stairs. "Sure." She nodded, but gave you a questioning glare.

The two of you slept downstairs on the couch, by the request of your mother. The two of you built a pillow fort and watched the short season of The New Adventures of Batman. You both would definitely have a good friendship to come.

Izzy -
You were partially the reason why Izzy stayed in school. You brought a sense of energy he'd rarely see in a charismatic young person, so he enjoyed seeing you at school. The two of you were both aware of each other, but never really talked to one another. You both crossed paths in an odd situation.

"I think he really likes you." Your friend whispered to you as she pointed to the figure. No, it wasn't Izzy. In fact he looked like the complete opposite of what Izzy looked like. He was short, but nonetheless was handsome. He had bleach blonde hair with green eyes, and fair skin. He waved at you as you waved back.

Your friend chuckled as she saw your small encounter. "You should talk to him." She said pushing you towards his locker.

"Hi." He smiled. "Uhh hi?" You responded. He seemed like a nice guy, but right away you could see your personalities weren't the same. He had an egotistical tone when he spoke, which was an instant no for you. He may have been attractive, but you'd rather like someone who had similar likings to you.

You two engaged in a short conversation, until a tall figure approached the three of you: you, your friend and the guy who 'liked' you.

"Excuse me miss. My locker is right there." He said. "Oh I'm sorry. I'll move." You apologized as you scooted over. He smiled at you as a thanks.

"Hey man, she could stay here if she wanted to. Why does she have to move for your dumbass?" The guy yelled. "It was no big deal. He had to get to his locker." You told him, but he wasn't having it. "I just had to get my stuff man." He said as he opened his locker.

"And he's not dumb. Don't be rude." You glared at him. "Forget it." He said as he pushed the guy into his locker.

"Hey are you okay?" You asked. "I'm fine. He's just mad because I ruined his other chance to get with a girl." He laughed. You nodded holding back a laugh. "What's your name?" You asked. "My full name is Jeffrey Dean Isbell. But you can call be Jeff." He held out his hand. "My names y/n l/n." You smiled as you shook his hand.

After your odd encounter with Jeffrey, the two of you began to talk more, often getting weird glances from the guy who tried to hit on you when you would talk at his locker.

Steven -
You and Steven had been friends since elementary school, but around middle school he would leave and come back often staying with his mom or his grandmother. The two of you still kept a strong friendship, calling each other almost everyday and night.

Steven came back for school this year, and you were more than glad to see that your friend had been in your classes.

He had completely changed though. He still had his same attitude with life, he had developed a stronger passion for music. Eventually he missed out on school more to do what he loved to do: play music.

Sometimes you would skip classes to go see what he was doing, most of the time he'd hang out with your shared friend, Slash.

Eventually, you went back to school, and some days you'd see Steven, and sometimes he wouldn't show. You'd help each other with homework but most of the time he'd just ask you for advice for his guitar he wanted to play.

You finished high school even after Steven left, but school was really boring. You'd still hang out, and eventually started to date as Steven traveled the state of Los Angeles, going from staying with his mother to his grandmother.

Needless to say, you both built a strong friendship, which turned to be a great relationship once you started to date.

I'd like to thank Lizziedoo22 for giving me inspiration to write this because I had major writers block

Also look at how adorable the band looked like when they were kids!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 1.1K 10
- Mini series - Finished - Guns n Roses hires a new tour assistant, but nobody thought that Duff would fall for her. (Duff McKagan x reader)
23.8K 249 40
requests r always open ;) it's mainly just smut πŸ˜‹ message me for ideas or what you would like in these imagines
398K 4.6K 53
miscellaneous one shots about you and the bad boys of the sunset strip requests are closed! highest ranking: #1 in gnr
15K 419 57
"Hey Michelle, do you ever just, trip on your own feet, fall straight on your face, laugh hysterically at your own stupidity for a good thirty minute...