Warzone » Isaac Lahey [Book 2]

By redamncys

Please note: I wrote this a long time ago when I was much younger. This does not reflect my current writing... More

Tattoo
Chaos Rising
Fireflies
Unleashed
Frayed
Motel California
Currents
Visionary
The Overlooked
Alpha Pact
Lunar Eclipse
Anchors
Q&A
Q&A - Answers!
More Bad Than Good
Galvanize
SCOTT MCCALL & YOUTUBE
A/N
Illuminated
Silverfinger
Riddled
Letharia Vulpina
Echo House
De-Void
Insatiable
The Divine Move
Let you go
Thank You
bad news :(
set a date!

The Girl Who Knew Too Much

10.4K 300 202
By redamncys

"Where is she?" I asked frantically, running over to Stiles and Scott, who had just arrived.

"Over here" Allison answered.

"Lydia?" I asked.

"It's the same thing. Same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here" she explained. Then she turned to Stiles. "And you told me to call you if there's a dead body"

"You found a dead body?" Stiles asked in disbelief.

"Not yet"

"Not yet? What do you mean not yet? Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body" Stiles said with a hint of annoyance in his tone.

"Oh, no, I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on" Lydia said.

"How are we supposed to find the dead body? You're always the one finding the dead body" Stiles argued.

"Guys" Scott spoke up. He looked over at the school sign. "I found the dead body"

~

"Why are you even talking to me? I helped kill your friend" Ethan pointed out to Scott, Stiles and I. How do you know I'm not gonna kill another one?"

"Is he looking at me? Are you threatening me?" Stiles yelled. "You know what I'm gonna do? I'm going to break off an extra large branch of Mountain ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe, and shove it up your freaking-"

"Whoa Stiles, okay. We get it" Scott laughed before turning back to Ethan. "We're talking to you because I know that you didn't want to kill Boyd. And I think that if something like that happened now, you wouldn't do it again"

"You don't know what we owe them, especially Deucalion. We weren't like Kali and Ennis when we met him.
We weren't alphas"

"What were you?" I asked.

"Omegas"

"You were omegas?" I said in disbelief.

"In actual wolf packs, omegas are the scapegoat, the last to eat, the one who has to take the abuse from the rest of the pack" Ethan explained.

"So you and your brother were, like, the bitches of the pack?" Stiles said with an amused look on his face.

"Something like that"

"What happened?" I questioned.

"They were killers. I mean, people talk about us as monsters. Well, they were the ones who gave us the reputation. And our Alpha was the worst of them" Ethan said.

"Why didn't you guys just fight back? Form voltron wolf, you know? Kick everyone's asses?" Stiles asked.

"We couldn't, we didn't know how to control it back then"

"Deucalion taught you" I said.

Ethan nodded. "And then, we fought.
We took down the whole pack, one-by-one. And by the time we got to our Alpha, he was begging for his life.
And we tore him apart. Literally"

"What about your emissary?" Scott asked.

Ethan looked at us expressionless.

"They're all dead? Kali and Ennis' too?" I asked.

"All of them except for Deucalion"

"You mean Morrell?" Scott said.

Ethan suddenly clutched his chest in pain.

"What? What's wrong? Are you hurt?" Scott asked.

"Not me. My brother"

I heard the sound of a massive crash and the four of us took off sprinting in the direction of it.

I got to the locker rooms first and burst through the door to see Aiden stood in front of Cora.

"Aiden, stop! Stop! Stop!" I heard Lydia yell.

I pushed open the door to see Aiden holding one of the weights, about to his my sister, who was already on the floor, with it.

I jumped forwards and grabbed one side of it, holding Aiden back from throwing it.

"You can't do this!" Ethan yelled, trying to tug him away.

"She came at me!" Aiden yelled.

"It doesn't matter! Kali gave Derek until the next full moon. You can't touch him or her"

Stiles and I both bent down next to my sister who was clutching her head in pain.

"Hey, guys, I think she's pretty hurt" Stiles said.

Ethan tugged Aiden out of the room and we helped Cora stand. Scott gave her a cloth to wipe away the blood.

"You okay?" Stiles asked.

"She doesn't look okay" Lydia commented.

"I'll heal" She said. She turned around to face us but ended up swaying to the side.

"Uh-Oh" Stiles tried to steady her.

"I said I'm fine" she snapped.

"Do you realize how suicidally crazy that was? What were you thinking going after them?" I asked.

"I did it for Boyd. None of you were doing anything"

"We're trying" I argued.

"And you're failing. You're just a bunch of stupid teenagers running around, thinking that you can stop people from getting killed. But all you do is show up late. All you really do is find the bodies"

"She's definitely a Hale" Stiles pointed out. "I'll make sure she gets home"

~

I sighed as I checked my phone for the millionth time today. No calls or texts from Isaac.

I slammed my locker shut and was about to head to my next lesson when I heard a familiar scream.

"Lydia" I said aloud.

I pushed past a group of people and found myself by a classroom where she was stood, staring at a whiteboard.

"Lydia?" I asked.

She turned around to face me, chalk in her hand. I glanced past her to see some kind of drawing on the board.

"He's gone" was all she said.

"Who's gone?"

The door burst open again and Aiden followed by Miss Blake came inside.

"What's going on?" Miss Blake demanded.

"I heard a scream" Aiden said.

"Mr Whestover" Lydia said. "He's gone"

A whole group of students started to gather around the door whilst staff with walkie talkies made their way into the room.

I noticed Scott and headed over to him.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"I have no idea"

"I don't get why no one's calling the police" Lydia said, crossing her arms.

"They're gonna make an announcement over the P.A" Miss Blake shrugged.

"That's not gonna do anything! I told you, he's gone. Like the others, taken" she exclaimed.

"Okay. Look, we're just trying to understand, okay? All we know is that Mr Westover didn't show up for class" Miss Blake said calmly.

"And the last time that happened was Mr. Harris. Anyone heard from him lately? He's gone. And he's going to be the second murder" She pointed at the number two on the board.

"But, Lydia, you wrote that number" Miss Blake pointed out.

She sighed. "Okay, fine. I'm psychic"

"You're psychic?" Miss Blake said with a bit of a laugh.

"I'm something!" She yelled.

"A deputy and a teacher? What's the pattern?" I asked Scott.

He sighed. "I don't know"

I frowned. Virgins? Guardians?

Maybe we got the wrong category.

~

"We were wrong. It's not guardians as in law enforcement. It's philosophers as in teachers. Allison and her father just found Mr. Westover" Scott said over the phone to Stiles.

"That makes sense. Tara, she wasn't always a cop. She used to teach middle school" Stiles said.

"Then the last one's gonna be another teacher" I pointed out.

"Yeah, but there's dozens of them and they're all headed home" Stiles reminded.

"No. No, they're not" Scott said, looking in the direction of the school doors.

"They're all going to the recital" I said.

Scott hung up the phone and I grabbed his hand, leading us inside the building.

We made our way to the back of the room where Lydia walked over to us.

"I thought you were going home?" I asked.

"I can't" she said. "I don't know why I am the one that keeps finding the bodies, but maybe if I just stopped trying to fight it, I'd find them before it happens, maybe with enough time for someone like you to do something about it.

"You get us the time, and we'll do something about it. I swear to God, we will" Scott said.

Lydia smiled and I squeezed her hand reassuringly.

"I believe in you, Lyds" I whispered.

The lights dimmed and I stepped forwards to get a better look at the concert.

I heard a phone buzzing behind me and I looked around expecting to see Lydia but she'd gone.

I opened my mouth to speak to Scott but the door opened and Chris Argent came inside. Followed by Allison. And Isaac.

Scott turned around to face me and I looked at him with a confused expression.

Why was Isaac with Chris and Allison?

Isaac glanced over at me and I frowned at him. He paused by the door as I made my way over.

"No calls, texts?" I hissed.

"I was busy" he whispered back.

"I thought something had happened to you but obviously you were too busy with my best friend" I snapped, still trying to keep a low voice.

"I am not having this conversation" he said sternly.

"Good. Because I have better things to be worrying about" I turned away from him and headed back to Scott.

My heart was pounding and I suddenly felt sick.

Why do I feel so incredibly jealous all of a sudden.

Scott gave me a small comforting smile and I sighed.

I heard the door open again and Stiles pushed his way through people to get to us.

Scott and I frowned at him. "What's wrong?"

~

"Lydia? Lydia!" The three of us yelled as we pushed open the door.

Scott stopped and scanned the area around us.

"Anything?" Stiles asked. "She's not answering texts"

"What do we do?" I asked worriedly.

"Scott?" Stiles questioned.

A loud scream suddenly sounded from inside the school and I fell to my knees, clutching my head.

"Shay? Scott?" Stiles asked.

"L-Lydia" I tried to choke out through the ear splitting sound of her scream.

"Lydia?" Stiles questioned.

The scream stopped and I started to stand up.

"She's in trouble" I said, before sprinting inside the school.

"Shay!" I heard Stiles yell.

I pushed against every door, trying to listen out for a sound until I came to Miss Blake's room.

I pushed open the door, spotting Lydia tied up in a chair.

"Lyds-" I started. I paused when I noticed Sheriff Stilinski on the floor.

I flicked my wrists and my claws came out as I growled.

Miss Blake smirked and edged closer to me.

Scott suddenly came hurtling through the door with a roar.

The two of us exchanged glances before running over to Miss Blake.

Scott took a swing at her but she dodged and pushed him backwards.

"Scott!" I yelled as I heard him crash against the desks, making the awful mistake of turning my head.

I suddenly felt myself flying backwards and the next thing I know, I was on the ground. I coughed and blood dribbled from my mouth.

"There was a girl. Years ago. We found her in the woods. Her face and body slashed apart. That was you, wasn't it" I heard the Sheriff say.

"Maybe I should have started with philosophers. With knowledge and strategy" Miss Blake said smugly.

I heard a gunshot go off and I lifted my head up.

Miss Blake mumbled something along the lines of 'healers' and the next thing I heard was the shouts of pain coming from Mr Stilinski.

Fighting away the dark spots clouding my vision, I started to try and sit up.

"Warriors" I heard the Jennifer say. "Guardians"

A crushed Sheriff's badge suddenly landed beside me.

"Virgins"

I heard a loud inhumane scream and I pushed myself up to see the horrific face of the darach.

"No" I said weakly as I leant against a desk for support.

I heard glass shatter and suddenly both the Sheriff and the Darach were gone.

Stiles stumbled inside the room and Scott managed to stand up.

"Dad?" Stiles called out.

The three of us just stood in shock, staring at the shattered glass window in front of us.

I turned around to face Scott and Stiles, determination coursing through my body.

"We're going to find them"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 7.1K 32
With Isaac now a werewolf, his and Kayla's bond is more powerful than ever. An alpha pack has made it's way into Beacon Hills, bringing death and cha...
84.6K 5K 50
| COMPLETED | ~ | Chapters are being Edited | #Wattys2020 ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• He was a soldier, running towar...
466K 13.4K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
183K 3.3K 23
imagine finding a place where normal no longer exists.and also finding the love of your life there as well.sirenna Washington falls for a troubled bo...