Our Strange Love

By Asiansmessedmeup

Gulf and Mew have been married for 5 years now, but they've been together for 7. Gulf is Mew's baby and a go... More

Their Styles
school
Their Home
Studio
Excuse Me
A Dog
Tharn!!!
Type
Meanie
Yes or No?
Sick
Okay
A Trip?
Photo
Chocolate chip cookie
What the Hell!?
Nighttime
Halloween
Halloween PT.2
Lawsuit
Appointment
Birthday Party Pt. 1
7 Years Ago...
Birthday Party Pt.2
Smile?
Bump
Sickness
Gulf's Birthday Pt. 1
Intruder
5 Years Ago...
Leave
Drive
Inside Cabin
Attempts
Village
Scared Hubby
Christmas Preparation
Christmas Day
Acquired Knowledge
Last Day
Back Home
Surprise Hubby and New Friends
Asking the Hubby
Meeting Xia Yao
Stickers
Planning
Meeting the Guards
Mew's Birthday
Revealing.....
Tantrum
Insecurities
Baby Shower and Surprises
Lies and Capture
Why?
Nursery
Fight
Solution?
Pain and Soreness
Due Date
Thanya and Thonya
Gulf's Parents
Nightmares
Growing
Acceptance
~Our Journey Begins~
My Psycho Baby
Cutie's Bad Boy
Master

Routine

10.1K 287 51
By Asiansmessedmeup

~Gulf's POV~

I wake up and I find myself entangled in my favorite arms. I pecked Mew on his lips before untangling myself from him and stretching. I look over at my clock at see it's only 6 in the morning.

Hmmm, they boys don't usually wake up until 7 or 8....

I looked over at my husband who is now laying on his back with his arm thrown over his face.

Jeez, why is my honey so sexy!?

He wears what he always wears to bed, boxers or on some days just sweatpants. Last night was just boxers.

I felt myself getting wet just from staring at him when an idea came to me.

I pushed away our blanket before adjusting myself to straddle his thighs. I love his muscled thighs, he works out too much so he gains all this beautiful muscle for me to touch and grip onto for dear life.

One thing about my husband is he is a deep sleeper. Which is why this idea came into my head. I first leaned over him to kiss his lips again before making my way to his jaw, his neck, Adam's apple, his collar bone, his chest, all down his torso before being restricted by his boxers.

I frowned before tearing them off and following the trimmed hairs that lead to my favorite toy. He was already making small sounds but still very much asleep.

I started getting frustrated before another idea came to my head. I adjusted myself to straddle only one of his thighs before rocking myself back and forth.

Damnit I was so horny today.

It's all his fault though. He's too hot for his own good. And because he didn't fuck me when I was horny last night.

He said I would be too tired and would refuse to wake up.

I know I wouldn't wake up but since he didn't, now I'm awake at 6 and super horny so he's going to deal with it.

I started grinding on his thigh harder before moaning and whimpering while my hand proceeded to start jerking him off. He was moving his head more before he started groaning.

I started another phase to get him to wake up faster.

"Daddy~, your baby is hungry. Wake up~. Ahhhh, hurry up and feed me."

He was now moaning out and his hips started thrusting into my hand.

I stopped rubbing myself on his thigh before adjusting myself right over his bare dick. I'm still partially clothed with his shirt and my panties, but the fabric is now rubbing on his dick.

"Daddy~ hurry up. Baby is going to finish without you and he will starve from no milk from his daddy."

His was gritting his teeth together but now I'm starting to get frustrated. Before I could start talking again I was being flipped over on my stomach and felt a firm smack on my ass.

"Baby, you are misbehaving this early in the morning?" Goddamn, his morning voice could fuck me any time of the day.

I whimpered and rubbed back against his dick.

"You didn't feed me last night. Daddy has to take responsibility."

"Hmm, so you decided to tease daddy awake? That's okay but now baby, you just sit there and take everything daddy gives you."

I nodded my head before spitting out.

"Daddy, be quick before the boys wake up!"

I felt another smack on my ass before that same hand started rubbing on my soaked panties.

I started moaning more before Mew ripped off my underwear and put a finger into my cunt.

I started moaning even louder as he started stretching open my pussy.

"Shhhh...don't wake up the boys baby. Daddy has another idea." He flipped us to where he was on his back and I was on top of him facing his dick.

"Enjoy your meal baby."

I eagerly started to suck on his cock while he started eating me out. Damn he tastes so good. I started to deep throat him while he kept thrusting in his fingers and his tongue.

I was abruptly pulled onto his lap before feeling his dick start ramming right into my pussy.

"Daddy! P-please....m-move faster...hah......harder daddy please!"

He shoved his fingers inside my mouth while he was ramming my insides practically reshaping my organs. He even wrapped his hand around my throat lightly squeezing it.

"Damn baby....you still feel as tight as ever! Maybe we should have done this last night..."

"Daddy shut up...right now.....f-fuck me!"

"Your wish is my command baby."

He started thrusting into me like an animal and I loved it. I love it when he's rough on me and just dominates me.

He started sucking on my neck leaving his marks that I would have to cover up with how dark they will be.

"D-daddy~ I'm so c-close...." My voice sounds very hoarse from the screaming, the blowjob and the choking.

All the sounds of him pounding into me mixed with our voices kept edging me on until I climaxed and I fell limp.

Mew grabbed me up against his chest while he was still ramming into me.

"Hang on baby....daddy isn't done yet. Hold on for a little longer."

I just whimpered after he painted my insides with a few extra hard and fast thrusts. He slipped out before grabbing me into his arms bridal style.

"Good morning baby."

"Good morning babe."

He carried me into our bathroom and started a shower for us. We don't have enough time for a bath.

We hurried cleaned off and Mew lightly massaged my hips before he wrapped us in towels and we set off to do our daily routine.

I helped dry off our hair while he grabbed all the stuff I would need to do my routine while he just does what he does.

I take much longer than him to get ready. I take my time because I am a damn good fashion designer and a great model. It helps when you can rock both female and male clothing.

Once I dried our hair he had already set out my stuff and I grabbed all he needed for his routine. We both started brushing our teeth before we went to grab our clothes for the day.

Since we have to be somewhere later we have to be a little formal today. He just grabbed a button up shirt and some slacks and a fresh pair of boxers before he walked out to style his hair and put on his cologne and stuff.

I thought for a minute on what I wanted to wear.

Should I wear a dress?

Maybe a nice skirt?

Or maybe just some jeans and a nice jacket?

I thought for 5 minutes to just decide to wear a dress.

I pieced it together with some combat boots, a choker my hubby bought me last week, and a few pieces of jewelry.

I went back to our bathroom and started applying my makeup. Firstly, I covered up Mew's fresh marks on my neck then I started applying my signature smokey eyes then my eyeliner. Placed on some mascara and applied my finishing touch of my favorite black lipstick.

Mew was already done he just likes to watch me get ready. Once I finished he placed a kiss on my cheek. I sprayed on my perfume afterwards because I'm sure he doesn't want that taste on his lips.

"I'm going to go wake up the boys."

"Okay babe. I'll go start breakfast. Make sure they wake up and get ready. We have their forms completed right?"

"Yes baby. Their forms are in my office. I'll grab them once they wake up."

After I placed on my setting spray I went towards the kitchen to start preparing breakfast.

I started looking through our fridge before deciding to make french toast and some milk for our boys and coffee for us.

I heard footsteps from behind me before I felt my two little monsters attach themselves to my legs.

"Good morning mommy!"

"Good morning my little spiders."

Yeah, I have weird nicknames for my kids compared to others but I don't care. Their my kids. Carried them for 9 months and then went through 15 hours of labor to get them out, I'll call them whatever the hell I want.

"Did you guys brush your teeth? You didn't even change out of your pajamas."

My oldest Thorn spoke up.

"But we wanted to see you mommy. Mommy gives us energy for the day just by looking at your pretty face!"

"Hmm, trying to sweet-talk your way into getting cookies?"

His eyes widened.

"Nooo~ never mommy! I just want a strawberry on my toast please." He had a gummy smile on his face before he ran off to get ready.

"Tharn, what do you want on your toast?"

He was looking down before he tugged on my dress and said,"Can I have chocolate and honey?".

I smiled before patting his head and said yes.

He tugged on my dress again and gestured for me to move closer. Once I did he pecked my cheek before smiling and running off.

Tharn is a sweet boy but he's really shy and quiet. It also worries me for today.

I kept making breakfast before feeling Mew's arms wrapped around my waist and kissed me again before grabbing two mugs and preparing our coffee.

I finished breakfast and plated it on the table before grabbing two small cups and pouring milk in them.

"Boys time for breakfast!"

They both came running down the stairs before they went to their daddy and gave him kisses as well.

"Morning daddy!"

"Oh, so now you boys are awake?" He chuckled before grabbing them up and kissing them before saying good morning as well.

We all sat down and started eating breakfast.

"Is their paperwork still in your office?"

"Yeah, I'll grab them after I collect the dishes."

"Nah, I'll grab them. Did you boys remember what today is?"

They looked at me before thinking. Thorn asked first.

"Is it a special day like your anniversary?"

I shook my head.

"How about someone's birthday?"

"Nope."

Tharn spoke up,"Do we get to go to work with you or daddy?".

"Nope."

They both thought hard before the both looked at each other with big eyes and turned to me.

"IS IT THE MEETING FOR........school........"

"Bingo."

Sometimes their twin telepathy shit scares the hell out of us.

"But mommy, I don't want to leave you or daddy." Tharn whined.

"Too bad. You need an education and so me and your dad are sending you to school."

"Besides, we told you guys this last month. Today we go to meet your teachers and hand in your paperwork so you guys can be ready for school next week."

"NEXT WEEK!?" Gosh, was I this reluctant when I was a kid?

"Yes next week. Did you not listen to me and your mother when we talked about this?"

The looked down before Thorn said,"We forgot....".

I sighed before I said,"Well then, we meet your teachers today and get your list of supplies you will need and you guys get to pick out a backpack so get on your shoes and wait in the living room so we can head out.".

"Okay mommy." They ran off to put on their shoes before Mew started collecting dishes to put them in the dishwasher.

I got up to finish my coffee before placing it with the rest of the dishes and going to Mew's office so I could grab their folder of paperwork.

I grabbed my bag and Mew's wallet before heading downstairs and watching as Mew led the boys to the garage.

"Okay boys, what car should we take today?"

"Mew no. We need trunk space for their backpacks and supplies. We are not taking one of you super cars."

Mew had a thing for collecting cars that caught his eye. Some of them had 4 seats but they were small and we need to shop today so no small cars.

"Awww baby please! Just for today?"

"No, pick a car that has room for their car seats and their supplies along with room for more groceries."

"Fine..."

He grabbed the keys to one of the bigger cars and helped Tharn in while I helped Thorn. We got in and started driving to the school we picked out 4 months ago. We didn't do a private school because we wanted our boys to attend a local school and send them to a private school during middle school or high school.

The school was only 20 minutes away so it wasn't too far from home.

The boys looked so sulky in the back. Wow, they must really not want to go.

I feel sad because now my little spiders are about to go to school.

After the drive we arrived at 9 at the kindergarten that my boys will attend. It was fairly big because it did include a few higher grades besides the kindergarten. I got out and helped Tharn get out while Mew helped Thorn.

We held their hands as we walked into the school and followed the signs that led us to an auditorium where the meeting will be held.

I did hear the whispers on my clothing but it's nothing I'm not used to. Even about our tattoos. They do not know us and have no right to judge us about anything. I'm pretty sure they think we're immature people with kids.

Mew lead us to 4 empty seats and we sat down.

"Mommy, how long is this going to be?", asked Tharn.

"Mm, maybe about an hour or so. Depending on how long this takes plus meeting your teachers and getting your supply lists."

He just nodded his head and kept a tight clutch on my dress. That was his thing. If he ever felt scared or shy he would grasp onto whatever I was wearing and stay near me.

Thorn is much less shy so he just smiles a lot and stays close to his dad.

They are polar opposites but they stick to each other just like magnets.

After 10 minutes the seats were almost filled and a female stood at the podium. She started speaking and started the meeting.

"Hello everyone, good morning. So to start off today we will be talking about what we teach in our school and some stuff about how we record your child's progress."

I already felt bored. People like this ramble on and on but I knew Mew would pay attention, lucky man has perfect memory.

I felt a weight on my side and I look to see Tharn fell asleep. I held him on my lap and I see Thorn did the same to Mew. They must be really bored.

When the lady started wrapping up I started waking them up so we could start going to their teachers, getting their lists and getting the hell out.

Once she dismissed us I stood up and held their hands and Mew guided us to their classrooms. They have 2 teachers, one for the morning and one for the afternoon.

We stood in the line since they were meeting one on one. After like 20 minutes it was our turn.

We went in and the teachers have us smiles.

"Hi, I'm Perth."

"Hello, I'm Lay."

We greeted them and sat down with them in our laps.

"Excuse us for using our first names, we find easier to communicate with the kids if we use our first names than formal addressing."

"That's fine just as long as they are respectful." Mew spoke up.

I nudged them.

"Hello P'Perth and P'Lay."

"I'm Thorn."

"I'm Tharn."

They looked shocked at first.

"Yeah, they do that a lot so don't be scared. It still creeps me out too." I stated.

They just chuckled.

"So, first off here's the supplies they will need for their classes. We also have the list of our classroom rules on the separate sheet." Perth said.

Lay also spoke up,"We don't have many but it's still important for them to remember them. First question is can they recognize their alphabet and recite it without having to read it?".

"Thorn can but Tharn struggles mainly because he's fairly shy and quiet. He gets nervous if he doesn't have assurance it's there for him and then he stumbles." Mew said.

They just nodded.

"What's the highest they can count to?"

"I don't really know. Boys, do you know the highest you can count to?"

"I can count to 100 strawberries." Tharn said so quietly.

"I can count to 80 chocolate chips! I can count them in the cookies!" Thorn excitedly mentioned.

"Wait. When did you eat enough cookies to count 80 chocolate chips!" I asked.

He widened his eyes.

"Umm, when I asked the babysitter to make us cookies and when she wasn't looking I grabbed more..."

"Thorn we talked about this. You can only eat one cookie after lunch. If you eat too many you give yourself a tummy ache."

He nodded,"But they were warm and the chocolate was still gooey.".

"Thorn, we will talk more about the cookies at home right now we have to focus on your teachers." He nodded before I asked them to continue.

"Um, can they recognize their shapes and colors?"

Mew stated,"Yes, they have stuffed animals of different colors and their names are based on the colors so they can recognize them. Shapes they know as well because of the stuff we have around the house.".

They nodded and wrote all the stuff down.

"Okay, during the next week we will have their lessons planned out and work on the things they need to learn and practice on. I guess we'll see you two on Monday morning. Bye-bye." Perth said.

We bid our goodbyes and left the room. We left the building to go to the car. Just before we got to the car we heard someone yell wait.

We ignored it thinking it wasn't for us since we don't know anyone before we heard it again.

We looked back to see a man approach us.

"Hah, I'm sorry to disturb you but I have a question."

We signaled him to continue.

"Umm, when you guys got your tattoos.....did it hurt?"

"Hmm, first time we got our tattooed we were wasted and didn't realize we got tattoos until the following day so we don't know about the first time pain. Depending on where you get it and how big also affects how much pain you feel. The following ones didn't really hurt but it can if you don't care for it properly." I stated and Mew nodded agreeing with me.

"Ohh, me and my husband wanted to get matching tattoos recently so when I saw your tattoos I had to ask a few questions. My name is Jame and my husband's name is Boat."

"My name is Mew and this is my wife Gulf."

A man came running up with a girl in his arms.

"Jame! Why did you run off?"

"Boat calm down. This is Mew and Gulf. I had to ask them some questions about their tattoos."

"Hello, my name is Boat. This is our daughter Chimlin." (Means cute)

"These are our sons Thorn and Tharn."

Thorn waved and smiled while Tharn was clasping Mew's pants and waved from behind his legs.

"Did you guys do a surrogacy? They look a lot like you both."

I prepared myself for the shock.

"No, I birthed them."

As expected the snapped their heads at me and looked me up and down.

It expected though. I'm a rare case and just happens to be married to a man but dress in male and female clothing. I confuse people a lot.

"Anyway we have to go shopping so boys in the car make sure you have your seatbelts on."

"Goodbye you three. Which store do you want to get first baby?"

"Let's go to get their stuff first then the groceries."

We got into the car and left to go to the store.

Meanwhile...

"Oh Boat, I'm sure we sounded so rude! And then we stared and stuff!"

"Yeah I feel bad too. It makes me curious though. Is Gulf a boy or a girl?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So the first chapter is done!

If you guys have any questions about anything from this chapter feel free to ask👍🏼

Now Gulf is used to this kind of stuff but he still doesn't like that people look at him like he's a exotic animal. He also doesn't like it when people stare at Mew either. He has a mindset that even though he's different from their "Normal" he doesn't need to be gawked at all the time. He just wishes people would just mind their own business.

Hope you enjoyed

Cya in the next chapter lovelies bye-bye 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 401 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
99.2K 5.7K 43
Gulf was just going to school and going through his classes just like any other day. He didn't expect to go to school and get confessed to by an alph...
261K 12.8K 87
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want t...
173K 7.6K 46
Mew and Gulf are most shipped Bl couples with strong fandom and have undeniable attraction towards eachother. Thier fandom falls once the series...