Nothing Matter [Jimin X Reade...

由 getvmin

"Because I'm not able to carry your child!" Highest ranked #9 - pjm 更多

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Epilogue

34

183 6 0
由 getvmin

I was not totally awake but I could feel that what's going on around me with my closed ayes. Jimin was already shuffling besides me, sometimes patting his hand on my back, sometimes removing strands from my face and sometimes fixing the blanket on me to save from frizzy air. I opened my eyes a little and looked at him. "Good morning!" I said almost mumbling. "Good morning my baby!" First thing I get in the morning was his lips on me when speak almost on my lips staying too closer for kissing it.

I cupped his neck on the side with my one hand to make him loved. "Did you have a sweet dreams?" He didn't even move away from me and whispered over my lips and that was giving me a goosebumps in my whole body. "Hm!" I hummed only. "And what?" He asked.

"Our mothers want to see us together." I answered with closed eyes. When I mentioned it, he elbowed his self and looked at me while smiling like imbecile. "Nice dream!" He fixes my hair with his slim fingers and his eyes travel with it but again meet with mine. "It's not dream, but true. I heard them last night when we were sitting together. They were talking about us!" His smile grew wider as I said and eyes opened more for seeing his excitement. "Truly?" He was still not believing that what I said so asked me again and again and every time I answered the same. "Yes, my chim."

"So get ready for our marriage, no more waiting now!" He said and pecked on my cheek while laying down again next to me and take me in his embrace. "But I want to spend more time like this, without marriage." I made a pouty face and hugged him again tightly. Yes I was also eager to be his bride but before that I wanted spend some more time so I can know him deeply.

"So you don't want to marry me?" He faced me with sad look on his face. I chuckled at his sight but hit on his chest to make him realised that I didn't mean in that way. "Idiot, I didn't mean that. I want to, but not now." His tip of the nose brushed with mine as he came closer while still staring in my eyes from so closely. "Whenever you want, I'm not forcing you okay." My tip of nose get wet once he kissed there and we both smiled.

One year later....

"What's your plan for today?" Jina asked while she was changing the channel constantly in the TV as not finding anything interesting. It was sunday, so I'm going to lay down on the sofa whole the day and only watching TV and eating my favourite snacks. "Nothing to do. Let's watch a movie." I suggested her and go to shut down all the curtains and switched of the lights, in last that's the rules if you want to enjoy movie, right?

"Don't you think we are missing popcorns?" She turn to me as I seat next to her and remind me in the last moment. "I'm lazy! You can go if you want." I put the pillow behind my head for support and crossed my legs for taking the position. As being my friend she also refused to go for making popcorn and lay down next to me. I laughed at her but looked back again at the screen as first scene appear and the mother of hero call him by his name.

"I'm going upper stairs for clean your room. If you need anything then call me!" My mother said to us and left. I said 'ok' and pay my attention to the movie. Well romance plus comedy is the best communication in the movie and that's why I always put some this type of movie in my watchlist.

There was not more than twenty minutes that we started our movie and someone appear on the door to ruin our moment. "Wrong timing!" I became irritated and threw the pillow on side to go for open the door and roasted that person for ruining my mood. As soon as I opened the door, a huge box with ribbon binding over it appeared among me as two delivery men pushed it inside. I wanted to stop them but they were not visible for me.

"Your delivery ma'am, please sign here!" One of the that two men said and extended his hand to give me his paper for having my signature on it but I didn't take as that box was not mine when I haven't order anything. "I think you had some misunderstanding. I didn't order anything." I said confusingly, thinking about what can be inside of this much huge box?

"Who is that?" My mom appear between the scene but couldn't look at me as that box was enough for everyone to snatch their attention. "Mom did you order anything?" I asked her. "No my dear!" She refused about it and I turned back to them again. "But address is saying that it's your, see!" He show me his delivery latter pad and that was truly our adress was written on it. Well when it was not mine how can I accept it so I apologized to them for not accepting it. "I'm sorry but I didn't order anything. You can take it back with you."

"No one need to take it back. I said them to delivered it here." Some familiar voice come inside the house from outside. I bend head on the side for searching the person behind the box whom I know more than myself. I forgot about that box for a moment and went to hug him tightly. His hands wrapped around my waist after smiling back and kissed on my temply.

"How are you my dear!" My mom asked to him and we being apart. "I'm very fine. How's your health?" He asked back to my mother and bowed to him. "You never asked me this type of questions before!" Before my mother could answered him, his mother also appeared from the back. "Au? Aunty?...How are you?" I became confused even though bowed to her. "No need these, we are family now!" She said and hugged me and go to stand next to my mother.

"But what is in this box?" I asked confusingly to Jimin who was paying his attention to our mother. "I wanted to bring you there directly, but mom said let's give them surprise!" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and turned to his mom for my answer. "Don't look at me like this, just opened it. I'm sure you will like it." She make me more curious and for hiding that thrust of curiosity I took a steps towards that box. My friend also became curious to know about what is inside of it and came to us for checking.

I pulled the ribbon of that box and in another second also step back for save myself from that huge cardboard which was coming down to show me what is inside of it. My jaw dropped with the cardboard of box not able to say anything after finding the thing. "Jim-" I even couldn't complete his name stuttering on my own words. That beautiful white wedding gown with sparkling necklace over it, I had nothing to say seriously. That was enough for raising my heart rate.

Jimin came to me and interlinked his fingers with mine looking at me with so much affection and love. "Do you like it?" He bring his lips nearer to my ear and whispered in it for giving current in my body. "I love it!" I answered surprisingly still looking at the eye-catching gown and not able to move my eyes away from it.

"That's the thing about which me and Jimin were wanted to talk to you and your family. Sorry that his dad didn't come because of his overloaded work. But behalf of him and my son I'm asking you, will you be my Jimin's girl, forever?" God why they are causing this much love to me, my heart will explode because of the overloading emotions. Generally the boy will propose or may be girl will hit on him, but this one is unique to not denying it and said 'yes' without thinking anything.

My vision became blurry because of tears and knot tie in my throat that I couldn't able to speak anything. I looked at my mother for a second who was looking happy more than anyone, more than me. She signed me to give my answer and not make them wait anymore. "Ofcourse yes!" I said in lower voice. As I didn't wanted to show my ugly crying face to them I hugged him for hide my face. A little sniffle make him distracted from everyone and he pushed me back gently for looking at my face. Drop of water from my eye fall down on the floor and he bent down his face for checking on me. "What happened?!" He asked so in lower voice but cleared my face.

"Excuse me!" Everyone pay their attention to us but before they can look at me he dragged me to my room. "What happened?" His warm hands cupped my face with his fingers and raised my head to look at him. I nodded in 'nothing'. "Then why are you crying?" He circulate his thumb again on my cheeks but kissed me. "Noo.. It's because of happiness!" A sigh of relief came out from him but in another second he giggled with smile and kissed the corner of my eyes. "It doesn't suits you, don't cry." I embraced his waist with my hands and hugged him for not leaving this place.

"Can I mentioned it for last time?....Do your mother know about my defect?" He pressed me more tightly on his body and attached his forehead with mine. "Yes!....I told her and dad both already." His eyes were closed while I was staring at his beautiful feature. I tilted my head for kissing his lips lightly and he also kissed me back while smiling in between it. "Everything is just perfect....so let's get married." His eyesight was on the stain of tears which was remaining on the corner of my eyes and he was removing it time to time. "So it's yes or no."

"You already decided it...then why are you asking me?" I made a pouty face. "If you will say no then I'll wait a little more...I guess." He pretended to be a sad knowing that I'm not gonna said 'no' but I love his baby nature so much sometimes. I squeezed his soft cheeks between my palm and said 'yes' again after kissing his tip of nose and buried my face in his crook. He wrapped his hands tightly on my waist and caressed my lower back like he always did. "Umm?... What you did right now?" He moved his head back to face me surprisingly when I bite on his throat a moment before. "You are being more sassy hm?" A forceful kiss on my lips make me closed my eyes and giggled on it.

-

I was being ready in room and everyone was in hurry going here and there. My heart beat was running crazily as I was so nervous. "Hey why are you nervous?" My friend put her hand on my shoulder and asked. "I don't know." I started to bite my lips. "Don't do this, your lipstick will be removed." She said for making atmosphere light and left the room but come again after half hour later.

"Oh my my my my!....look at this girl. Ahhhh! I'm sure Jimin will wipe on you today." She said and clicked a picture of me in her phone. "Don't be nervous, just a few minutes.....you can handle it right? Fighting." Fighting? What was the reason behind saying fighting? "Ya! What you mean by fighting, huu?" I scolded her.

"For your first night." She received a playful but little hard slap on her hand from me for saying that and make a puppy face. "Hey, but who is going to walk you?" The question about which everyone was worried, she asked me. "Jimin's father." I become touched after saying that proudly. He care about me like his own child and always give me father warmth which I was missing from last few years. I was happy that I got him as my father-in-law. I guess Jimin has gained this nature from him father, to take care of everyone without being selfish and make them happy.

"Are you ready m-" Jimin's father opened the door and stopped in middle way while he was saying something. "Oooo my child! You are looking so gorgeous." He walked to with surprise expression on his face. "Thank you unc-.....dad!" It's so strange to call him dad as I was not used to say this word from past few years. "Are yo ready to go?" And I nodded nervously.

Jimin's pov.

Let say nervousness was hitting me so hard that I was biting my inner cheeks constantly, don't know how much skin I have eaten already.

My nervousness came on the end once the door of the wedding hall opened and my beat increase increadibly. How can I resist her look. How can I resist her smile. How can I resist her presence among me. 'Pretty' was the only word that came out from me automatically once I see her in the wedding gown. Finally that day is here when I will make her mine forever and I was waiting for it eagerly. My smile grew wider and wider as she was walking on the carpet towards me along with my dad.

I give her my hand for climbing the step once she reached to me, which was remaining between us to be among eachother. Pastor come nearer to us when we both were ready to give our vow and accepting eachother as husband and wife. I take one step forward for holding her hands when pastor allow me to speak.

"I Park Jimin, giving my words to make y/n always happy and protect her in any condition. I promise that she will always be loved and stay happily in her every moment of life. I'll make sure to give her everything that I can and stand by her side in all the good and bad. I Park Jimin ready to accept y/n as my wife!" Her eyes never leave mine when I was confessing my feelings to her and a thin layer of water form among her eyes when she become emotional and was about to cry. I nodded my head to sign her to not cry and smile.

"I Kim y/n, making my promise to make Jimin always loved and give him all the happiness back. I promise to love him unconditionally till my last breath in his every good and bad....and stand by his side no matter what. I Kim y/n ready to give my all faith and love, and accept him as my husband." Her voice break down in middle when she was about to cry and her eyelids were already heavy because of the water. I know it was because of the happiness but I don't want to see her cry today.

"I'm announcing Mr. Park Jimin and Ms. Kim y/n as husband and wife. You can kiss the bride now." Not waiting for any one second now to end this event here and make her my wife finally, I get close to her and put my one hand on her jaw to hold it and attached my lips with her rosy one. A wet sensation felt on my lips when she couldn't control her tears and it rolled down from her eyes. I circulate my thumb for clearing her face after breaking the kiss and smiled at her.

-

"Jimin is not ours now, I see!" Jin hyung distracted me when I was holding my wife's hands and staring at her beautiful feature so closely while talking with her. "Yes, hyung. You are right." Taehyung also nodded his head and make a weird face to furrowed my eyebrows in disagreement. "Why you all are teasing me by this way?" I said frustratingly, not standing about what they said. "Ahhh, we are only kidding." Namjoon hyung put an end on their jocking and Taehyung widen his eyes on him for ruining his plan. "Then I was also." I winked to them for giving surprise back and smiled.

"If he try to tease you, then call me. I'll be there in another second to make him regret. And you make sure to feel my daughter always happy! Understand?" My father took her side instead of mine and it was like he was threatening me more than scolding. But somewhere inside I was happy that finally she gain the love of father again in her life. "Yes y/n, only call me once." My mother also stand by her side. What's wrong with them? The one who was ready to fight with anyone for me is now ready to fight with me. Wow!

"So no one is on my side?" I scoffed in frustrating way but look at them surprisingly. "I'm, my son!" Her mother put my heart on ease and crossed her eyes at y/n in playful way. "If she ever bother you, you can complain me." I looked at y/n who was looking back at her mother while biting her lower lip but listening her without saying anything. Can I add she is looking the most innocent and adorable at this time. My baby! "She will never, I'm more than sure." I interwined my fingers with her for gaining her attention and smile at her when she did the same.

Y/N's pov.

After a little long driving finally we arrived at out new house. To my greatest surprise it was as huge as his previous one and really beautiful but when only we both were going stay there then we don't required this much. "Do you like it?" Jimin asked me while someone open the main door of the house and I become curious to check who is already there. "Really!" A maid of the house appear as I answered and door fully opened.

"Welcome to the house sir and ma'am." She bowed to us politely and greeted with smile. "Thank you." Me and Jimin said at the same time and entered inside the house. "I'll be there in ward house. If you need any help then call me." She bowed for the last time and left me and Jimin alone in that big house. Jimin walked after her and locked the main door. "Let's goooo!" He come back to me like a swift wind and lifted me up in his arms in bridal style to bring me at our room. First all of I widen my eyes as I was not expecting him to do this and in fear that he will drop me down but then I also wrapped my hands around his neck for my support and star at his side profile which was so clear.

He put me down once we reached in the room and again go back for closing the door of bedroom now. I thought to remove my accesories first as it was making my neck and ears heavy like hell but before I could start it my eyes get closed and opened only when I feel soft mattress on my back. "Jimin!" I almost screamed his name as it was so sudden and I was not ready for this.

His marble eyes never leave mine as he was staring at me and wearing smooth smile on his lips. His fingers already brushing behind my ears and eyes traveling from eyes to lips and lips to eyes. "What?" I asked for breaking that sweet silence between us. "You are my wife now? Really?" His facial expressions was saying that he is still in the dream about marrying me which has been already done now. I node in yes and feeling so much different by the new tag 'wife'. I close my eyes as he come forward for pressing his lips on mine and making it more passionate and sloppy to have sweetness of eachother in our mouth. Thank god lipstick was edible otherwise I had to stop him for taking that chemical in his mouth.

As it was not enough he traveled his lips on my ear for playing with my earlobe and suck on it after whispering something. "You are looking so beautiful today." A chill passed down to my spine when he go down to my jaw and make me gasped just after biting there. I opened my eyes for looking at him when he came up again for kissing my lips another time and stay close to it. "And you hot!" My cheesy compliment make him smile widely and he pecked on my cheek twice. I stopped him in middle as those gown and jwellery were too much for me to bear. "Can I go for change first? It's really heavy." His eyes scanned my figure underneath him as I said and he immediately get off from me to allow. "Ohh sorry!"

I go for changing myself and get in pajama that he has bought for me when I was first at his home. "You can go now!" I said to Jimin after coming out from the bathroom and put my all the things properly.

"Why are you still sitting there? Are you not tired?" He leaned on the bed for holding my hands after coming out from the bathroom and layed me down next to him for wrapping his hands on my back and make some shapes over it with his fingers. and stay close to me. "Why were you nervous today Mrs. Park?" That make me blushed in second after calling by his surname. "Everyone get nervous in their marriage." I shuffle close to him for replying. "But I was not!" He brought his face nearer to me for attaching his tip of nose to mine but still staring in me. "Liar. You was also nervous, I know." I said for turning my face away but his hand traveled down to my back and slightly raised my t-shirt for bring his fingers in contact with my skin of back directly.

"What are you doing?" I looked at him with playful smile knowing his intentions very well. "Why? Am I not allow to do this?" He pecked on my nose for making me smile on him. His breath hit on my skin when he exhale for shivering me. "Noo!" I said arrogantly but in sweet voice. "If you forget then let me remind you, that we get married just a few hours before and you are my wife now....." He pressed his soft lips on mine but also make me laugh at the same time. ".....so I can do whatever I want!"

I cupped his face as couldn't handle his this cutness and kissed him back again "Aww my honey.....I really love you so much." His cutness faint away within a second as he become serious for no reason and leaned on me for resting his body on mine and hugged me like koala. "I love you more! More than anything!" First my forehead, second my nose and then again on lips he kissed every inch of my skin.

I tighten my grip on his body when he layed down on my chest and buried his face in crook of my neck. I started to brushed my fingers in his fluffy hairs and giving some massage to it so he can feel light. "I need this place everytime, whenever I'll be tired again." His lips touch my skin when he mumbled while trying to sleep, already in his sleeping zone. "You can come anytime my little baby." I fixed blanket on him and kissed his crown before closing my eyes. "Good night."

-

I cuddle in his arm with close eyes for being more comfortable and his hands traveled through my massy hairs for fixing it. opened my eyes a little when realised that he is already awake. A smile formed on his face as he noticed me awake and kissed on my lips. "Good morning my baby!" It feels different to wake up in his arm as his wife but not girlfriend and he was laying there next to me as my husband and taking care of me. "Good morning!" I said in cracked voice but hug him again for buried my face in his chest and protecting myself from the sunlight. "Why you are awake earlier?" His hand stroking my head lightly and another one passing over my arm as I was sleeping on it making, it my pillow.

"I can't sleep more." I replied simply and looked again at him. His thumb reached up to my eyes for removing gross from it and pecked on my forehead. "Did you sleep well?" He asked in candy voice while still caressing my back and making me sleepy again. "Hm!" I only hummed. He again covered ourselves with the blanket properly for staying in our cuddly moment for some little longer.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

299K 17.5K 46
"Why would you like trash like me?" Highest Ranking #5 for a Yoonmin book ♥ thank you my dear friends
121K 5.5K 69
After losing his boyfriend and gaining a stalker, Jin doesn't know what to do other than live through it. Co-writer: @Seokjeanie
25.5K 528 31
"My Baby Bunny" 🌙🐰
324K 12.6K 69
"You've become my favorite sin" - Highest Rank: #6 in Religious #7 in btsau