His Innocent Love💫❤

By iamkashhh

SIDHARTH SHUKLA : 26 Years Old Owner Of Shukla States... He Is Handsome , Attractive With A Bossy Attitude... More

Introduction
chap:1
chap:2
chap:3
chap:4
chap:5
chap:6
chap:7
chap:8
chap:9
chap:10
chap:11
chap:12
chap:13
chap:14
chap:15
chap:16
chap:18
chap:19
chap:20
chap:21
chap:22
chap:23
chap:24
chap:25
chap:26
chap:27
chap:28
chap:29
chap:30
chap:31
chap:32
chap:33
chap:34
chap:35
chap:36
chap:37
chap:38
chap:39
chap:40
chap:41
chap:42
chap:43
chap:44
chap:45
chap:46
chap:47
chap:48
chap:49
chap:50
chap:51
chap:52
chap:53
chap:54
chap:55
chap:56
chap:57
chap:58
chap:59
chap:60
chap:61
chap:62
chap:63
chap:64
I'll just take a minute plz..
chap:65
chap:65 again..
chap:66
chap:67
chap:68
chap:69
chap:70
chap:71
chap:72
chap:73
chap:74
chap:74(again)
chap:75 (last)
Epilogue💫❤
SHORT STORY
#SIDNAAZ
this was not supposed to happen!

part:17

8.9K 753 64
By iamkashhh

IN ITALI

SID'S POV

Getting up first i saw Pari staring at me! I smiled at her.. she also smiled.. she have not left my arm! I saw the time it was 6 pm! I am becoming LOG!!

Sid: Pari get up! And fresh ho jao!

Pari nodded! Ups i said in hindi! she definately know hindi !! should i try again!?

Sid: umm pari tumhe tumahre parents yaad hai!?

She shook her head! She knows hindi!!

Sid: Are you Indian Pari!?

She kept mumm! Okay i think i am overthinking now!!

She was staring me smilingly.. i have an urge to kiss her forehead so i did!

She was grinning like a little kid who got a chocolate! But i frowned when she raised a little still holding my hand she kissed my forehead!! SHOCKED that what i was!!

I was watching her with my eyes widely opened! She was watching me! okay leave it doctor said me she is behave like a baby!

I smiled at her at that she smiled more widely! I got up when she left my arm! she also got up!

Sid: Pari you go freshin up! i will just come back!

She shook her head! Shit i need a chai of my own hands!

Sid: okay do one thing.. go and come back quickly.. we both will go downstairs..

She nodded and went towards washroom! After exact 3 minutes she came back!! WOHHH that was quick!

Sid: Pari wait here i will just come! i also have to wash my face!

She nodded, i went and came back !

we both went downstairs , i think mrs dillon will not be here affcourse!  going in kitchen where i made her sit on a chair!

making tea! I also gave it to Pari! she took it we both came and sat outside in a little garden!

( credits: Google )

She was taking small sips because it was hot!
Sid: Pari leave it.. let it be cool!

she nodded , we both sat in silence a very comfartable one!

Post chai! we both went towards Pari's room where there she was sitting make faces sometime pout , sometimes smily! i was working on my laptop!

it was dinner time when i ordered something simple as Pari will also eat!

I was making her eat her dinner when she midway stopped my hand! I raised my one eye brow as " WHAT HAPPENED " she shook her head! nd took that morsel and forward it to me!

Sid: No pari, you eat first i will eat after wards!

She again shook her head , still holding that morsel towards me, i smiled and took that! Affcourse she will not be agree! Stubborn Baby she is!!

After that she was taking one morsel herself and other one making me eat! Okay This is not also bad!

After dinner i made her eat her medicines which she took as i said her to give her something tasty after that!

Sid: Okay Pari tell me, what you want to eat now!?

She smiled and turned her face other side, confusingly i also turned my towards there! she pointed something with her hand!

I saw there.. WALL!!

Sid: Pari!! Wall!?

She shook her head again pointed towards same direction! I saw there.. there was a wall on that a picture in the picture there was a chocolate!! OH MY GOD!! SUCH A GUD OBSERVER SHE IS!!

Sid: Chocolate!?

Her eyes shinned as she smiled and nodded her head!! Its Too late!

Sid: Okay i will give it to you tomorrow!! As its too late now! and also its not gud to eat chocolate late at night right?

She pouted but nodded! I smiled and tugged her in her bed with blanket! when i was turning to go! she held my hand not letting me go!!

Sid: What happened pari!?

She showed her bed's empty side! And towards door shaking her head!! Shit she dont want me to go! How can i sleep here!! i slept in the evening bcz she was not leaving me!

( also here she is not leaving you ) mocked my conscious!!

i cupped her face, " Baby i will be there in that room! whenever you need anything come to me okay?"

She shook her head! .. I think i should take her with me to my room because this bed is small!!

Sid: Okay come with me!

She climbed down from bed.. going towards my room i went to change taking my night clothes! O shit i forget to say pari about night wears!

Changing my clothes i went back , she was sitting on the bed observing my room!

( ignore maaro gitaar ko!)

Sid: pari do you wanna change ur clothes??

She nodded her head! I went towards richa's room for taking pari's clothes!

Giving it to her! i sat on the bed as she went to washroom! What if she needs help! Her left arm has still a wound!

A click sound gout me out of from my thoughts she has changed..

( dance ko bhi ignore maaro!)

Sid: pari are you fine? Your arm!?

She nodded her head!

Laying her there i went from other side! she took a hold of my hand and closed her eyes! She came close and cuddled my arm! I kissed her forehead! saying GUD NIGHT!

______________________

A WEEK LATER!

In the morning

As usual i woke up and first saw pari on my chest! She always sleeps on my shoulder but end up on my chest!

I smiled at Pari who was staring me.. Actually whenever i got up she always get up before me staring me! from my habbit i kissed her forehead , and affcourse she will copy my action she kissed my forehead too!!

From a week she is doing this! if i kiss her then she will surely do that !! and i like it!!

I have talked to Jay and Mom 2 to 4 times.. but haven't told about Pari To Mom!

also Pari's injections have been completed her wound is not bleeding anymore.. she has still bandage though but not like earlier..

In this week i have done my 2 meetings on video conference as i have not gone out of home...  But my next meeting is in some restaurent.. i have thought to take pari with me there! she must be getting bore all the day sitting here free!

During video conference she always sits beside me watching the clients not like that they can see her! she always sits at some angle where she can see everyone but no one can see her..

During conference she sits with me as if she is going to give presentation as she always sits with with a serious face but a little pout also, she don't understand anything but she act like she is very serious.. at that i also laughed in between one of my meeting where investors were watching me like they have seen some ghost!

Affcourse they were presenting something and i laughed they must have thought like that i laughed at them! Feeling embarrased i apologized them !! in normal condition if someone else would have done that i must have done something like cancelling my deal with them or something BUT!! leave it..

After meeting i laughed so hard that Pari was running away from me.. taking me as a ghost! she is a kid herself but always take out a kid from me which i didn't know i have inside me!

The thing is i am really really liking her presence.. she is totally a kid , a cuty but a positive energy ball!! I dont know when she will go to her family how i will react!!

But I am Not selfish i will definately try to search her family!!

******************************************

PLZ VOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 6.2K 28
Sidharth Shukla is a 39-year-old businessman who is successful, very wealthy, upper class and a complete workaholic. He heads a business empire start...
70.6K 8.2K 48
Two individuals who rejected each other for marriage on the first meeting are standing in front of each other to apologise for their behaviour. •°•°...
248K 16.8K 21
Naaz, tell me. Now you are making me nervous.....He asked. She saw him with teary eyes. And nod. She opens the door and takes him inside. Sidharth w...
145K 12.8K 35
⚠️UNEDITED⚠️ Sidharth is a VAMPIRE 🦇.His ex-girlfriend made him human to vampire. He regret falling in love for Sonia his ex-girlfriend. He start st...