We're Not The Villains. || Re...

By ENCHILDADA_

BOOK TWO PRIME GODS AU READ DO I SHOOT HIM OR DO I AIM FOR THE SKIES FIRST! (A Friend From Another Life too... More

INTRODUCTION
🌸Chapter One🌸
🌸Chapter Two🌸
🌸Chapter Three🌸
🌸Chapter Four🌸
Discord server for my bitchessss
🌸Chapter Five🌸
🌸Chapter Six🌸
🌸Chapter Seven🌸
🌸Chapter Eight/Act One Finale🌸
🌹Chapter Nine🌹
🌹Chapter Ten🌹
🌹Chapter Eleven🌹
🌹Chapter Twelve🌹
🌹Chapter Thirteen/Arc Two Finale🌹
🎆Chapter Fourteen🎆
🎆Chapter Fifteen🎆
🎆Chapter Sixteen🎆
🎆Chapter Seventeen🎆
🎆Chapter Eighteen🎆
🎆Chapter Twenty/Act Three Finale🎆
🍂Chapter Twenty-One🍂
🍂Chapter Twenty-Two🍂
🍂Chapter Twenty-Three🍂
🍂Chapter Twenty-Four/Shorts #1🍂
🍂Chapter Twenty-Five🍂
🍂Chapter Twenty-Six🍂
🍂Chapter Twenty-Seven🍂
:)
🍂Chapter Twenty-Eight🍂
🍂Chapter Twenty-Nine🍂
🍂Chapter Thirty🍂
🍂Chapter Thirty-One/Act Four Finale🍂
🖤Chapter Thirty-Two🖤
🖤Chapter Thirty-Three🖤
🖤Chapter Thirty-Four🖤
🖤Chapter Thirty-Five🖤
🖤Chapter Thirty-Six🖤
🖤 Chapter Thirty-Seven🖤
🖤End🖤
❤️
BOOK THREE!

🎆Chapter Nineteen🎆

1.1K 69 427
By ENCHILDADA_

Word Count: 2248

"That man needs to find himself a new VP."

"And a new taxpayer."

"Pog, let's go." I smirked.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

HEy hey, what if we killed Niki? A suggested.

Why is she so obesessed with death- I thought as a reply to the nine dumbasses in my head. (A/N: Thanks a lot, (Y/N).)

Maybe because she's the God of death? You could hear the eye roll in Rin's voice.

She is?

I am.

God damn.

"Are we there yettttttt?" Quackity whined.

"No." I sighed, "we're close though. We might see a wild Tubbo or Tommy around here." I joked.

"Ha ha very funny." He rolled his eyes.

"But are they okay?" Niki asked, conserned.

"Of course." I smiled. "I try my best to keep the healthy and somewhat emotionally stable. Keyword: somewhat. I don't really know how they're feeling." I slowed down without really realizing. "They never actually tell me."

"(Y/N), are you okay?" Niki put a hand on my shoulder.

"I- I'm fine." I have her a smile and shrugged her hand off. "I'm fine."

"Okay." She muttered, clearly not convinced. I gave her a smile to push her in the direction to believing me.

We walked for a good other ten minutes in a quite awkward silence, before we reached the cave. I told the two to go in first, as I saw Tubbo by himself. I need to talk to him. "You two go find Wil or something... I need to talk to Tubs."

"O...kay?" The two agreed, confused as always and headed in, while I tapped the boy on his shoulder.

"Tubs."

He turned around and looked me in my eyes."I swear your eyes were purple..." He squinted at my eyes.

"Uh- no? They weren't?"

"What- whatever. Why'd you kill him?"

"Because he killed you. And technically me- and Tommy, along with Wilbur just a week ago."

"That doesn't mean he needs to die!"

"So you don't want him to die?" I scoffed.

"No! Of course not!"

"Why?!" I took a step back, confused.

"He- I- Ugh!"

Don't push, just go read his book. Enchan muttered.

What?

Just trust me.

I don't though.

YOU SON OF A-

WHOA WHOA- ENCHAN WAIT-

I shook my head, "Fine! Then don't tell me! No one tells me anything these days! I bring backup and this is what you guys do to repay me?"

"(Y/N) I-"

"Y'know what Tubbo? Maybe it would have been better if it all blew-"

"Don't say that! Don't you fucking dare say that!"

"It would have been better if it all blew the fuck up!" I snapped.

"THAT IS THE HOME WE BUILT! WE SHED BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS FOR THAT PLACE!"

(A/N: Cue the BTS fans. Please I'm scared of y'all.)

"OH YEAH? WATCH ME! WILBUR MIGHT NOT HAVE FOUND THE ROOM, BUT I KNOW FULL WELL WHERE IT IS!"

Ooo... Girl snapped. Red chuckled softly.

"Don't you dare." Tubbo lowered his voice.

"Oh Tubbo, I do dare." I laughed. "Tubbo I killed Schlatt, and without a VP, there will be no goverment for Manburg, and we can take it back."

"Manburg isn't the point! Schlatt is!"

"What?" I took a step back. "What's so good about Schlatt?"

"Y'know what? (Y/N) I'm done with the conversation."

"Why won't you answer the damn question?" I knit my eyebrows together.

"Just- I'm gonna stop talking." He walked away. What the fuck.

A few hours later

Tommy, Tubbo and Wilbur went to show Quackity and Niki around the forest, and Tubbo haven't been anywhere near me since our talk. Whatever. I rummaged through the pile of lore books I had in the corner of my room, and eventually pulled out the one that was marked "Tubbo_"

"Pog!" I sat down on the floor.

Page 54, paragraph two. Enchan informed.

"Gotcha." I nodded, basically to myself as I flipped to the said page, scanning it. "We made Dad Schlatt canon?" I stated as a question as I read the line:

"Schlatt told him that he was his dad."

Yessir~ The gods all chimed at once.

"Why."

Why not? Enchan shrugged. I'm just kidding, he's not his fucking dad.

"Than what is he?" I tilted my head in confusion.

Hey, you have all the books, just do some research.

"I- fine then, assholes."

Damn kinda hurt. Evy faked a hurt emotion, can't believe that (Y/N) hates us~

"Jesus you guys are annoying." I laid on my bed with Schlatt's book in hand. I read for a while, but couldn't find the page. "E where is it?"

I'm not telling you. You could hear the smirk in her voice.

"Oh gods you guys are so annoying!" I repeated,

Yeah we are, now listen to this: BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

"There's nine of you guys, great."

"You nine really need to stop torturing her on the first day." Techno screamed across ravine, since my room was right across the potato farm. I bounced up into a sit on the bed.

"What?" I asked, confused.

What. The gods were confused too.

We heard a heavy sigh as he came over and knocked on my door. "Can I come in?" I looked at the book in my hand, throwing it into the pile.

"Uh- sure- come in!" I swung my legs so they were over the edge of the bed, them barely touching the ground. Man. I am short. He opened the door, and moved his mask to the side.

"Hi." He scratched at the back of his neck, closing the door behind him.

"Hi."

"Are those dumbasses bothering you?"

"Are they bothering you?" I asked back.

"Yes, but I'm used to it." Techno sighed, taking a seat next to be softly, not to startle me.

"So... the voices in your head, amirite?"

"No idea what you mean, but yes." I nodded, slowly, before we fell into a comfortable silence for a while.

Yo so- you to train her or not? Enchan spoke up.

"No! Of course not!" Techno looked to me as if I was Enchan or some shit. "I- Sorry (Y/N)."

"No- no worries."

We literally chose the two most awkward people. A deadpanned. Are you kidding me.

These two are so boring~ Can they get any less exciting? Pleb whined, I mean, she was right, we are kinda just sitting here.

"Uh... yeah good luck..." Techno laughed, "I'm gonna leave- tell me if they're bothering you..."

"Yeah- yup- gotcha." I nodded.

"Bye- bye-" Techno walked out the door and accidentally slammed the door. "Sorry!"

"No worries!" I called back. "You guys are shit gods."

We know <3 Bibi giggled.

"So who's who? Which god is which god?" I asked, taking off my boots before lifting my legs onto the bed, and tucking them to my chest, getting a pencil and a piece of paper. "Imma mark it down so I can decide who to listen to."

I- okay, I'll go first. I'm the god of disaster, remember when I said that I could natural disaster, I wasn't kidding. Elijah deadpanned.

"Yikes, scary." I muttered.

I'm Bibi, and I'm the god of Love and passion.

"Well that's not as scary."

I'm Pleb, the god of potion making.

"Scarier, but not as scary as Elijah."

You already know me, I'm Enchan, and I am the god of plot, rationality and decisions. I have too many jobs.

"You literally have full control over us..." I squinted at the non-existent person in front of me.

Um... I'm Red, god of strategy.

"Well that makes up for the fact that I suck ass at that." I smiled, slightly comforted.

Hi I'm Xynn, god of insanity!

"That- that makes a lot of sense..." I nodded to myself. Yup. One crazy bitch.

We can hear you. Elijah deadpanned.

"Fuck."

AnYWAYS- BEFORE WE GET INTO A FIGHT- I'm Evy, god of flora and fauna.

And the mom, and the one that stops us from having fun. A rolled her eyes. Y'know, sometimes killing is good, Evy.

Oh screw off. Evy roller her eyes back at A.

Anyways, we already told you that I'm the god of death, and the daughter to Satan.

"Edgy mother fuc-"

Wow someone's grumpy today. Plea laughed softly, You good?

"No! I literally have the voices from Techno's head, in my head! And you guys can hear my fucking thoughts!"

Pretty much~

"Jesus- you guys are fucked up."

Yeah, we get that a lot. Rin sighed, anyways, I'm the god of prediction and foresight. Basically whatever I say will happen.

That's why most of the time, I shut her the fuck up so she doesn't ruin my plans Enchan added with the "no ♥️" tone.

Yyyyyuuuupppp.

"What is even happening anymore? Is Schlatt Tubbo's dad, or no?" I got up and picked the book marked "JSchlatt" back up, flipping it open.

Why are you so concerned with Tubbo anyways? Isn't he just a pawn to you? He's literally useless. Xynn rolled his eyes.

"What the fuck?! You have no right to say that!"

Hey! Wouldn't it be fun to kill him too? It would be so much easier if we just had one less stone in the road to trip over!

Xynn! Don't fucking say that!? Red stated as a question, that's real fucked up!

Hey! He's right, y'know, What positive have Tubbo brought to the team? He only dragged us down with the festival. A agreed with Xynn.

Hey murder pog. Arson pog. Why don't we do both? Pleb chimed in.

I knitted my eyebrows together and picked at the hem of my shirt. What the fuck was happening?

YES ARSON AND MURDER POG! Elijah chimed in too, very excitedly.

Yo guys stop you guys are gong to overwel- Enchan started, but got cut off.

Hey! But admit that I'm right! Tubbo is only a rock for us to trip on over the millions out there. One gone, one less chance to fuck up. Xynn retorted.

That's not a reason to kill an innocent person! Rin snapped back.

Innocent? Pft- bro I'm loyal to the ones I love and trust and would never put a hand on them, but Tubbo? He killed all of our loved ones! That's no reason-

That's it I'm taking over. Enchan snapped, and a wave of feeling of knowing what's truly right, and rationality rushed through me.

"EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I don't know what came over me. But I screamed out the words and covered my ears, as if that would lower the gods' voices. I felt the doors to my room open once more to reveal a concerned man with pink hair. It was Techno again. He is the only one that could really understand, right?

"I don't know what you nine said to her, but back up. All of you." He said in a low voice, looking to me, but I knew he wasn't talking to me. After a moment, he lowered himself before the bed, in front of me. "(Y/N), you okay? Look at me, breathe. It'll get easier. They're a loud bunch of teenagers. Don't worry too much."

I looked up to him, and put he put a hand over mine, pulling them softly away from my ears as he stared into my eyes for a moment. "Blue... thank gods."

"What?" I asked between soft sobs that had let out from the stress of those nine... gremlins.

"That means that Enchan's powers had taken over."

"My eyes are blue?" (A/N: IM SORRY IF YOUR EYES ARE BLUE HAH-)

"Yeah, the eye colours are confusing, but gray means Elijah, brown is Bibi, Hazel is Pleb, red is... well, Red. Purple is Xynn, blue-gray is Evy, black sclera is A, and green is Rin. When your eyes change colour, that means that they will have influence on your decisions, emotions, etc." He sighed heavily. "Took me a while to get. Worse part is that there could be two takeovers at once and having two different coloured eyes is real trippy."

"So the fact that I screamed for them to shut up..."

"That was Enchan, she is the god of rationality."

"Oh shit." I snapped my head up. "Wait then, today Tubbo, Big Q and Niki said that I had purple-"

"Oh no."

"Oh shit."

"I'm gonna talk to him that son of a-"

"No no! It's okay. I wanted to kill him anyways."

"...you sure?"

"He was taking down the White House, he forced Tubbo to kill me, he did all sorts of bad stuff. But... this is a lot to take in, and I'm supposed to be the knowledgeable one here." I paused, the space in the room falling into a comfortable silence. "But I feel like I- I'm going insane."

"(Y/N). I'll talk to them, 'Kay? No worries."

"I'll try not to." I gave the man a forced smile.

"I'll tell them to let you have a day off of plot shit." He chuckled softly, "Hey, the blue is heading for, your eyes! That means Enchan's gone! Crabrave!" He paused for a second. "No idea what that means."

"Heh... yeah. Crabrave."

——————————

PRIME GODS LORE POG????

Shit about to go feral.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 6.3K 95
₊❏❜ 🥛⋮[it's all the same] ⌒⌒ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- [#136 in mcyt, #202 in georgenotfound ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- [updating as often as possible✔︎ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- [if an...
450 25 27
"The first thing I saw was green. It was dark. I was cold. And I was scared." Meet Maedr, Dream's daughter only recently spawned in the Dream SMP. Bu...
277K 8.2K 38
Small youtuber Mintmochi has always been a fan of Tubbo. After grabbing the attention of the boy the two started interacting more. Watch as these swe...
24.4K 457 27
this is my first story so it's gonna be all over the place. basically just a tommyinnit × oc. wilburs sister Gets on to the dream smp but no one know...