Galaxy Warriors

By GothNebula

Human version story. Sonic is just an ordinary teenage boy until he and his teammates got hit by radioactive... More

Planet Mobius 91
Teammates
Transformation
Training
Adapting
Superhuman Strength
Zazz
Zomon
Zik
Zeena
Zor
Zavok
Sonic vs Zavok
Back Home
Suspicious
Betrayed
Metal Sonic
Entrance
Deity
Running Free
Bioluminescent Jungle Planet
Capturing Starline
Infinite
Infinite Defeated
Galaxy Warriors

Galaxy Warriors vs Robotnik

98 4 0
By GothNebula

(Sonic's POV)

That lunatic doctor is messing with every life on the galaxy and he sure is lost his sanity for sure. No going back to what he was because he's long gone. Sorry, Robotnik. We can't let your insanity destroy the galaxy.

"Ahem!" I cleared my throat to get his attention and when he turned around, he noticed that we still have our hedgehog ears and looks, indicating that we are still supers again.

"You still have powers?!" He exclaims.

"Yes and we're stopping you!" I said.

"Pathetic young child. Like you said, everyone has a weakness" Robotnik sneered.

"We'll see Ro-butt-nik!" I insulted him with my cocky attitude.

"YOU HAVE INSULTED ME FOR THE LAST TIME! ROBOTS ATTAAAAAAACK!!!" He yelled.

"Heroes assemble!" I ran at the robots with my team.

"INCOMING!!!" Silver threw some psychic blasts at some robots.

"Silver, human bullet! Now!" I said as he lifted me up and shot me straight towards the robots like a bullet as I penetrated them one by one, "Bullseye!" I shouted and posed.

"Don't assume this is easy for you, teenagers!" Robotnik said with a crazy tone.

"Fight like a man, Egghead!" I taunted him.

"So be it!" He came out controlling a giant red robot with its cockpit being in the head, "Come face your doom!"

"Guys, get ready!" Amy said.

We all spread out as we attacked Eggman's robot he controlled.

"Hold still you blasted heroes!" He yelled and ejects it's arms like missiles at us but we dodged them.

Shadow teleported up on the robot and tore off a piece of armor from it trying to damage its circuits.

"Oh, don't get cocky kid!" Eggman struck him off the robot but Shadow teleported away in time.

"You sure totally gone over the edge!" Shadow said, cracking his knuckles.

I made my move by dashing three times onto his robot and Shadow joined by giving one hard blow at one of the legs.

"NO! STOP!" Eggman cried out.

"What's the matter Eggman? Afraid to lose?!" I taunted him.

"Are you afraid of losing your friends the same way you lost your daddy?!" Eggman mocked me.

"I'm not afraid of you and you're making a big mistake to talk about my father like that!" I got mad and dashed him four more times.

"And team work is always the strongest!" Amy smashed the optics on the robot.

"And friendship is powerful! Something you would never have!" Silver said and tore the arms. He used his telekinetic powers to crush the robot's weapons, allowing Shadow to make his move.

"And we are superheroes!" Shadow rips the robots with his bare hands.

"You are done Egghead!" I delivered the final blow to the giant robot Eggman controlled.

"AAAAGH!!! I HATE THOSE HEROES!!!" He yelled in anger.

It fell like gravity pulled him and his robot down but with my lightspeed, I know for sure that the robot will explode. I gotta move fast so I can get Robotnik out. I opened the cockpit and pulled him out just as the robot started to explode very slowly in my perspective. The combustion from the explosion is about to spread but with my lightspeed, I can save everyone on time while they are frozen in time. I laughed a little at Egghead's frightened expression. I ran at full speed outside the base and put him down and ran back inside to save my teammates.

The combusted flames were slowly about to touch the almost-slightly-invisible Amy. I can see she's scared and when she's scared, she turns invisible.

"I gota ya, milady. Though you can't hear me." I carried her and sped out the same direction and put her down.

Man, whenever I carry people, it's like they are frozen statues. I guess time and space in my lightspeed, the people just stand there and not react fast enough.

I ran back inside and the combustion of the explosion is spreading slowly, causing the floor and the walls to create debris moving slowly in midair. I ran up to the wall and jumped to save the slow-flying Silver and landed down. I see Shadow and I gotta save him fast. The combustion is going to touch him. It's like carrying Silver with my right arm and Shadow with my left arm.

"Okay, guys. This is going to get bumpy. Don't vomit." I said, even though they can't hear me but they better not get nauseous on me when I run is super speed while carrying them. I ran so fast; the combusted flames were chasing behind me and we made it out before the explosion touched us. The entire base blew up in a big explosion but we made it out of there.

"We made it guys!" I smiled.

"What a dangerous demolition art you made, human." Zeena said, impressed that Egghead's base is destroyed.

"Thanks. But now Egghead is gonna face charges." I said and we glared at Robotnik for the crimes he committed.

"Curse you heroes" He sighs in defeat.

"We're done here heroes. Farewell" The Zetis left us.

"Wait! Even though we made a deal about your freedom. But, you're not gonna invade the galaxy, are you?" I sped up in front of them.

"Since you did eliminate Zavok, we have our own freedom, blue ear boy. A lady like me has better leadership." Zeena said.

"Fair point. But if you break that deal, we will find you, zeties. I'm fast you know. My lightspeed can catch you like you're frozen in time." I said with my cocky stare.

"So be it blue boy. Come here." She pulled me in and kissed my cheek.

"Bleah!" I pushed her off, "Okay, enough! Just because I'm cute doesn't mean I'll be nice to you." I wiped off that kiss off my cheek.

"Heh, you're still cute. Just not cute enough. And besides, ladies will definitely chase your blue tail. Not easy when it comes to growing up to be a man that's handsome and charming, is it?" Zeena sniggers.

"That's a fair point, lady. But remember this. Beauty doesn't last forever. Since you all got your freedom, treat other planets nicely." I said, letting them go, wherever they are going to go on this mushroom planet.

"And you Dr. Eggman, you'll be spending some time in prison." Silver said.

"Hmph! You'll regret this!" Eggman said.

"The only thing you'll regret is your insanity." Amy said.

Eggman was just silent as we opened a portal to the police station at Mobius-91.

-

Much later Eggman was sentenced to prison for a long time for attempt world domination, attempted murder and abuse of power.

"Do you think freeing the zeties is the right thing?" Master Espio asked us.

"I know you may think it's bad but as long as they heed my warning, they'll understand." I said.

"The same way I trusted Silver. Sometimes you're so naive, Silver. But that's what I like about you." Blaze said to our long-haired friend.

"Oh, thank you Blaze." Silver tried to hide his blushing.

"I don't trust the zeties either but no man should ever use them against their will." Shadow said.

"Yeah, but now we're at peace right now." I said.

-

Once Eggman was away in prison, Tails was promoted and took over his place as chief scientist. He also ran a few tests on me and my teammates to make sure our powers are okay and not getting very dangerous.

"You all seem stabilized." He said.

"Thanks buddy." I replied.

"You're welcome." Tails said.

"So what happens now?" Amy asked.

"Well, you guys have been very busy superheroes, perhaps the galaxy needs you. After all, you are Galaxy Warriors." Tails said.

"By the way, where did you send Starline, Shadow?" Silver asked, brushing his long white hair.

"The jungle planet. I'm sure he's very petrified by now." Shadow chuckled darkly.

"Not funny, Shads. But I'm sure he'll survive and probably go primal." I said, lifting weights.

"Now let me test your adorable ears to make sure your hearing is not too sensitive. First, snapping my fingers. Is it too loud?" Tails snapped his fingers near my ears which made my ears twitched.

"Um, yeah." I said, flinching.

"So anything louder than 83 decibels is what makes your hearing sensitive?" Tails asked.

"I suppose." I shrugged.

"BOO!!" Shadow startled me as I accidentally ran around in the lab so fast for 5 seconds I stopped.

"Seriously Shadow?!" I yelled.

"Did your sensitive ears gets scared?" He chuckled darkly.

"That was not funny! My ears got sensitive by your big loud mouth!" I said, rubbing my ears.

"Oh, sorry for that" Shadow smirked.

"You and your spooky ass dark humor." I scoffed and ignored him.

"Shadow, are you a child or a man?" Amy asked with a little anger in her tone.

"A grown man." He replied.

"Then you better start acting like one." Amy said.

"Anyways, your tails. Every animal with a tail shows emotions. People, observe the screen of pictures and tell me what it makes you feel and the movement of your tail." Tails plays the screen of pics.

One pic of a chili dog made my tail wag in excitement, "I feel happy and excited."

A picture of a flower field made Amy's tail wag, "Beautiful."

For Silver he didn't wag when he saw an alien mime; he looked distressed or scared like he doesn't like mimes, "Delete that picture!" He yelped.

"Sorry." Tails said.

Shadow then saw a picture of a beautiful purple nebula cloud. Oh, he definitely looks tranced because it reminds him of someone and I can see his tail wagging.

"Um, Shadow?" Tails waved his hand.

"Let him be. He'll snap out." Amy said.

"So, did it make you feel anything when your tail wags? Like an animal?" Tails asked.

"Happiness mostly." I said.

"It seems as though your hedgehog animal instincts are combined with your human instincts. Like human and animal fused together in your nature. Your hearing makes your reflexes very sharp and you're able to sense danger like animals can than a human." Tails explained as he wrote it down on his note clipboard.

"What's next, growing fangs and claws like hedgehogs?" I laughed a little.

"I checked your bodies and so far, no mutations. Which means you won't have fangs or claws." Tails said.

"That's a disappointment because I always wanted to scratch ugly aliens with claws." Shadow said, looking at his normal human nails on his fingers.

"Yeah, and lose your humanity for sure if you went savage like an animal." I smirked.

"Hmph!" He scoffed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 369 41
An Adopted Family, a Horrible Relationship, a Horrible Friend, a Horrible High School. Sonic doesn't have the best life, not when he was growing up...
14.4K 276 12
After a battle sonic persuades shadow to hang out with him and they slowly get to know each-other. And after the day out they head home but something...
169K 5K 20
Sonic has depression. His life has never been great and after Dr Eggman was defeated, it only got worse. Nobody knows that he is cutting himself, nor...
Passion By Austin Tucker

General Fiction

2K 61 11
Sonic gives in - but he goes too far. And although he can try and outrun his problems, Amy is still stuck with the consequences...