Nothing Matter [Jimin X Reade...

By getvmin

"Because I'm not able to carry your child!" Highest ranked #9 - pjm More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
Epilogue

33

133 4 0
By getvmin

I was not feeling okay since the day Jimin has left to go Busan. It's already five days pass out. I called him every time and make sure that he and our family is safe. Jungkook was also taking care of me very well. He comes regularly to drop me at the academy and picked me up from there.

"When are you coming back?" I has massaged him in the morning but didn't get any reply. It's already late at night and my worries for him was increasing. Me and Jungkook were sitting in the garden for timepass. "When is he coming?" He asked me the same question that I have asked Jimin. "I massaged him in the morning but still he didn't reply!" I said worriedly. "Don't worry noona. He will text you soon." Jungkook put his hands on my shoulder and said. "Are you getting bored?" I nod in yes. "Let's play video game." He suggested and dragged me inside. He put all the wires in plug and connect his PS4 with TV. "I don't know how to play."

"I'll help you, just give your try." I hold that remote of game for the first time ever in my life, it was strange to hold it with two hands, how those guys manage to play with it. He choose the game and press the button of start to play. In first round he just made me learn that how to use each button and I understand all in once.

He restart the game and we both become ready to walk down in the battlefield. "Woow! You are beating me in my most favourite game." Fifteen minutes passed and I was leading the game right now. Sometimes he and sometimes I, game was interesting actually. One more level and I'll be the winner. I can't wait to win against him especially when he is the champion in it. I was about to win but couldn't when I see that my phone is ringing and it was from Jimin. Without any hesitate I threw the remote on side and picked up his call.

"Hey! How are you? Why you didn't reply me? I'm worrying about you since the morning, why you didn't call me in last two days." I didn't even take a breath or listen his voice first from opposite side and said in once. "Relax, relax. How are you?" As usual, he talk calmly. Here I was dieing to talk with him, how can he be this much relax? "Is it hyung?" Jungkook asked at the same time and I nod but put it on speaker so that he also can hear him. "I'm not fine! When are you coming?"

"Hey hyung we are missing you!" Jungkook said. "I'm also missing you all. What are you doing?" I still didn't get my answer about his returning so I asked again. "When are you coming Jimin?" A chuckled left his lips as he smiled. "I think you have to come here for pick me up." Me and Jungkook looked at eachother at the same time. "Why?" It's weird, his tone of talking is changed. "Actually I need your some help. So please will you come? By this way you can spend some time with your granny also. Then we will go back together. Please come tomorrow if it's possible." It's strange. I was sure that he is hiding something. His voice was not even stable to say anything. He never talk in this way before. Something was wrong there but what?

"Okey I'll try." Right that moment it was not okay to ask him anything so I being agree to go there. "Is everything okey hyung?" Jungkook seat in his position and come forward over the screen to speak near the speaker. He replied with 'yh' only but behind that reply I heard some voice. It was not from any vehicle or any metal or whatever you can say, it was second person behind him, someone was talking. "Ok I have to go now, take care both of you." The person behind him speak again. I was trying to hear it clearly but before that person say anything further he hang up the call.

"Did you heard the voice behind him?" Jungkook asked me the same question which was running in my mind. "I'm also thinking about it. Wait let's listen the recording again!" Thank god that auto voice recording is always on in my phone. I play our conversation again and raised the voice so Jungkook can also heard it. After playing that recording about four times I recognised that it was him. Unwanted sense of feeling run through my spine and I shivered. "Jungkook....it's Jaehan."

"Are you sure?" He confirmed for the last time. "I can't forget his bloody voice. I'm sure!.....wait let me still confirm it." I dialled my friend's number. After three ring she picked up the call and ask about my well doing but I ignored it and come on the point directly. "Can you track Jaehan's location?" I asked. "Yes! But what happened?" She seems worried at this point. "Just do it for now. I'm sending his number. And please track Jimin's location also." I hang up and send her his number. "She know how to hack?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows surprisingly. "Very well!"

We both wait there for her massage. Just in few minutes after I asked her someone threw a stone from outside through the window that was open. Jungkook wrapped my body with his hands to protect me and leaned forward. "Are you okey?" My fear raised more and more. Everything was mess right now nothing was going well. "I'm. Are you fine?" I nodded in yes. Something was wrapped around it, so Jungkook picked the stone and started to unwrapped the paper but I stopped him when Jina send the location to me. It was on the same place. "I told you that it's Jaehan." I saw at Jungkook's face. He was thinking something. "I got it that why hyung called you there."

Third person POV...

Jimin told everyone that he is going for his granny but actually not. Jaehan called him at his place. Jimin stayed at his granny's house for a few days and then reached at the place where jaehan told him to go. It was relief that he called him near by his granny's house.

"Why are you doing this?" Jimin asked as he walked to jaehan with anger. "Then why don't you leave y/n alone, for me." Jimin raised his anger when he mentioned that something which he never mean. "For you? You only used her right? Even you left her alone in the hotel room when you comes to know about her truth. And now you are saying that I have to leave her alone for you! My foot!" Jimin threw out everything, his each anger which was boiling inside of him but Jaehan also lost his mind and he punched Jimin on his face.

"Think one more time." Irritable laugh came out from him but it make Jimin more panic. "Why are you laughing?" He grabbed Jaehan's coller tightly. "She wil get hurt if you don't listen to me. So it will be better for you if you call her here." He smirk to Jimin smartly and Jimin narrowed his eyes at him. "What you mean?" He shouted. "Call her here if you want her safe, otherwise...."

Next day
Y/n's POV....

"Did you get that what we have to do?" Jungkook asked to me and Taehyung and we both nod in yes in agreement. We decided that if something wrong will happen then Jungkook will stay with me and Taehyung will call the police. I informed to Jimin that I'm coming but I never mentioned that Jungkook and Taehyung were also with me. I just want him safe among my eyes that's it.

As soon as we landed there, I went to my granny's house first. I almost become emotional when I meet my mother after whole one month. I run and hugged her tightly, tears rolled down on my cheeks. "Why are you here suddenly?" I take a deep breath after seeing them safe and healthy. "I was missing you both." I lied. I didn't like it that I need to hide something from them but I have no another option. I'm sorry mom.

-

It was about three in afternoon when I dialled Jimin's number. "Where are you? I'm eager to see you!" When I already know that in which condition he is and why he has called me here, I pretend to not know anything among him so he can not find that we all are here to save him. "Well....I'm not at home. I'll send you the location, will you come there?" He was sounding so soft and speaking minorly which is totally opposite to his daily tone. My poor baby. I know he is hating to do this all and lie all the time but what else he can do? "Ok, I'll."

After hanging up the call he send me the location in next second. I informed Jungkook and Taehyung that I'm going at Jaehan's house and they both also left for me. I reached at the location that Jimin has send me but I stayed out of the house for a moment to wait for Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Taehyung?" I asked as Jungkook reached there in next ten minutes. "He is near by the police station." Jungkook scanned the whole house while talking to me and worryness run upon his face. "Okey...I'm going inside." I said to him. "Take care! And singed me if something happen." I nodded but gave him a clip that I have recorded without knowing him. "When you recorded it?" His expression saw some shocking reaction thinking about when it's all happened. "Let's talk about it later, take it safely for now."

I walk towards the main door and knocked on it. To my amaze it was already opened so I pushed it. My hands were shivering but I have to. First I just peek inside the room through narrow gape of the door but I didn't find anyone so I pushed it more.

"Surprise, surprise!" Jaehan suddenly appeared on my face and I jumped in fear as my heart beat increase. "How was it that that you came here to meet your Jimin but ended on me!" He was so excited. That bastard don't know that I'm already aware of his plan. He will be surprise when a new guest will come to meet him huh! I scoffed under my breath but I have to pretend so I play surprise among him. "W-Where is Jimin and why are you here?" I said.

"Oh dear come inside first, your so called boyfriend is also inside, trust me." I stepped back from the door but his hands grip on my wrist tightly and with another hand he pressed my mouth so I can't shout loud and throw my body on the floor like I'm nothing. Door get closed behind me and my eyes diverted to him when he come closer with knife in his hand. "Stay away!" I shouted loudly. The another inside the living room opened and the familiar face appeared infront of me. "J--Jimin." I get up from the floor and run to hug him but couldn't reach there when again my wrist bind by that monster.

"Why there is red patch on you?" I asked worriedly when I see his one cheek is swallowed. I tried to remove my hand from that bastard's grip but he was strong enough in compare to me. "I did it." I shot my eyes at him with so many anger and hold his hand that was gripping me. "Leave her right now." From another side Jimin ordered him to leave me and came forward to save me but our eyes widened once he press the knife on my skin. "Don't come forward otherwise.."

"I do as you said, now let her go." Jimin said again. "I know! I know! But I haven't call her here to see just her beautiful face I have my whishes also to fullfill." His knife traveled along with my chin and I looked at the sharp tip of knife that make me teared. One sudden blow on my me and I ended on the couch behind me. "I try so many girls but didn't find any body like you have." He come forward and started to unbutton his shirt. "No, you will not!" Jimin was trying to come closer but that knife was stopping him. His eyes glisten once Jaehan put his one knee on the couch and bring his face closer to me, just near to my lips. My mind was not working. I wanted to call Jungkook inside but how? If I'll shout then he can do anything with the knife.

"When you are not even able to make a child, so what's wrong to have me inside of you? It will be fun to fuck you among your boyfriend who care about you more, don't?" I pushed him by his chest with all of my strength but his bulk was more enough to make my strength zero. God what do to now? Everything going against the plan. "Stay away you mother fucker." One blink of an eye and Jaehan hold his head as vas passed by his head but unfortunately it didn't harm it more and break the glass window behind him.

I guess it will be enough for Jungkook to understand that we are in trouble. Jaehan loose his temper and pinned my both wrist side by my head and forced his self on me. I closed my eyes tightly, not finding any way to escape from it. Cold breath hit me when Jaehan's body disappeared from me and Jimin throw him away with full of strength. Jaehan again get up and pinned Jimin's throat on the wall. His breath hisses when Jaehan forced his fingers on him. I get from the couch to run at Jimin, but before I could reach there, main door opened with thud and all of three looked back. Jungkook was standing there with police behind him and Taehyung was also there. They both run immediately to make Jimin free from him.

Jimin cough so many times after being free, his face turn totally in red and some tears formed in the corner of his eyes. I walked to him and patted his back for comforting him.

Police put the handcuffs in his hand and dragged him outside the house. "Wait!" But I stopped them and walked at the main door. "How can I let you go this much easily!" In the end of the sentence Jaehan get four red oblique marking on his face as I slept him with the full strength. I clenched my teeth and raised my voice on him. "Why are you arresting me. Can't you see she is harming me among you. And what is the proof you have to arrest me?" He growled loudly that whole empty living room clanged with his voice. "It's not your matter to see that whom they need to arrest and if you are talking about proof then we already have it, don't worry." Taehyung wink with smirk on his face and police dragged him outside.

"Are you okay? I really didn't wanted to make you third person, I'm sorry." Jimin was shivering. His hands were trembling when he hold my face between his palm. "I'm okey! Are you?" He shake his head up and down and I hugged him tightly by wrapping my hands around his neck. His hands took me in his warm embrace and I smelled his fragrance that I was missing so much from last few days. Everything was fine now, but still tears rolled down from my eyes. I cried when I think that what if Jungkook and Taehyung had not came on the time here and that son of bitch had done something wrong to Jimin.

"Y/n?" He called me in his trembling voice. I hide my face in his crook of neck and let myself cry. His hands make the grip tighter on me and kissed my cheek. "Don't cry. Everything is fine now!" He pushed me back gently from his hug and cleared tears away from me after kissing my dry lips.

-

We reached at his granny's house. When his mother saw me she recognised me immediately. Since it was first time that I met his mother so I bowed to her and his granny also. "No no....no need of it. Seat here.....why you both are in this condition?" She asked worriedly after looking at me and jimin. Jungkook and Tae both take their positions besides us. "What's wrong with your face Jimin? You have patches on your cheek....my god." His mother go inside for bring the first aid box and put some liquid over the cotton to apply it on him. His eyes closed tightly as pain was unbearable. That's all because of me.

-

"But how you caught that it's Jaehan?" Jimin's mother asked us while we were taking our dinner peacefully. "It become possible only because y/n recorded our conversation without knowing me." Jimin turned to me with widen eyes and I pissed my lips in thin line, may be he has not expect it from me. "And we checked their both's location on the day when Jimin called us because I recognised his voice in background. When we confirmed that their location are same, there was nothing to doubt about that it was him. And immediately after Jimin hang up the call someone throw the stone from outside and there was latter on it which was saying that 'do as Jimin say'. But how someone would know about us? So we confirmed that it was Jaehan." Everyone was listening carefully and looking at us like someone is playing a mysterious movie and they are about to release the final criminal.

"Now can we stop to talk about it!" I turned on my right when Jimin thud his spoon in the bowl and make us shock. "Yes! I'm also wanting the same." Taehyung also agreed with him to not mention any of it now. I bring my hand underneath the table to put it on his thigh and signing him to calm down.

-

"What happened?" Jimin turned to me when I didn't pay attention in his tale as my ears were towards our mother who were talking about both of us. "Ah...nothing!" I breath nervously and turned my body to him for listening him and red colour didn't leave my cheek.

"I think we have to allow them to take some rest. You all are looking tired, take some nap now okay?" Jimin's mother said and my mother stood up for leaving and went back to our house. I also get up with her for not making situation more uncomfortable. Now what to do? My mother will say me to come with her. But I want to stay with Jimin.

"Y/n, you can stay here. I'll see you tomorrow morning." Jackpot! How's she know what I'm thinking? Did she read my mind? Whatever, it was beneficial for me and I'm happy. Love you mom!

"There are two rooms up stairs. I think you all will manage! Am I right Jimin?" His mother teased him and left for her room next to kitchen. I looked at him and he looked back at me with red ears. He still turn all red when someone tease him about him and I love to see his this glow. I hope it will never be dull in future also.

"Aishhh! I have to manage in one room?" Taehyung skretched his back of neck and complaint like a baby. "I also don't want to share but have no another option left." Jungkook also play annoyed infront of him and walked with heavy steps towards the staircase. I couldn't help myself from smiling after watching them like this.

-

"Is it paining a lot?" I brushed my fingers lightly over his wound. His handsome face is ruined because of that bitch and I want to beat him more for causing all the problems without any reason. "No!" He blinked slowly for closing his eyes and replied in low voice that was barely audible for me as I was laying next to him. I elbowed myself for raising my body and pecked on his patch lightly before looking in his marble eyes. "I'm sorry!" I apologized, not feeling okay about this. "Why are you sorry?"

"That's all happened because of me!" I put my hands on his chest when he pulled me closer by my waist and I again lay down on the bed. "That's all over now, never mention it again. And nothing happened because of you!" He attached his lucious lips with me before saying it and continued to circulating his thumb on my cheek. "Why you didn't tell me all of this before?" I asked while changing my position a little in his hug and being more comfortable. "I didn't wanted to bother you." I was constantly staring at him, not blinking for a moment. I only wanted to listen his soft voice which act as melody every time when he speaks, his eye smile which will melt your heart by giving some warmth to you and his embrace where I feel the safest whenever he hug me tightly with full of care and affection. After the incident when Jaehan left me because of my defect, I had never think that someone will accept me like this, especially him. His love makes my life so light, but may be my love for him would burden. First my physical issues and second that bitch.

"Stop to think about that, I know what are you thinking!" He cut my thoughts while brushing his fingers in my hair and kissing my temple. Why everyone is reading my mind today? I giggled and buried my face in his chest for cuddle with him whole night and hugged him tightly like ever. He put his chin on my head and continued to skretched his fingers in my hairs that always give some butterflies in my stomach. Suddenly I moved back for giving him some confusion look but kissed his milky skin of throat to remind him that I love his voice the most. He laughed through his chuckled and we both went again in our previous position. "Good night honey!" I replied with the same words and effect and closed my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 10.4K 34
- " Lets see how long you can play your G⃣A⃣M⃣E⃣"
482K 15.2K 31
"I'll do it. I'll mark her as mine." Was it a good thing to do? Highest rankings #1 in #jkjk
111K 6K 41
[ park jimin ] "Afterall, you cannot run from yourself."
882K 36.9K 60
"You didn't know? You're Park Jimin's biggest possession" Highest rankings #1 jiminau #1 jiminfanfic #4 korean #4 btsau