Greatest Pleasure

Від bre_anna02

Call it obsession, call it possessive. She was mine first so that gives me all rights to her no matter what a... Більше

Lalala
one - reminiscing
two - hills
three - out of reach
four - past lives
five - understanding
six - relive
seven - tingling
eight - worldwide
nine - reality
ten - crown apple vibes
eleven - mild
twelve - burning🔥
thirteen - 🔥 flaming 🔥
fourteen - words.
fifteen - torture
sixteen - mirror
seventeen - bogus
eighteen - bond
nineteen - searching
twenty - bad news
twenty-one - paast
twenty two - open eyes.
twenty-three - here
twenty five - nope
twenty six - mess up
twenty seven - face
twenty eight - told you
twenty nine - cloudy
thirty - smoke
thirty one - take down
thirty two - black
thirty three - timing
thirty four - after
thirty five - green
thirty six - familiar
thirty seven - white sheets
thirty eight - light rain
thirty nine - back step
fourty - yellow rope part one
fourty one - yellow rope part two
fourty two - glasses
fourty three - run away
fourty four - grass
fourty five - unseen
fourty six - plans
fourty seven - coming
fourty eight - haven
fourty nine - I DO's 💖💖💖💖
second book.
fifty - honeymoon
AUTHORS NOTE
one - reminiscing
two - hills
three - out of reach
four - past lives
five - understanding
six - relive

twenty-four - cries

49.9K 1.1K 256
Від bre_anna02

Romeo's pov

Mature readers!

I meet Kaden downstairs in the basement a little earlier than we planned. Since he came down early, I'm assuming things didn't go good with Stormi.

When we open the door to the torture room, the main one, Ricky, is blabbing away to Jeremy, one of the other guards.

"Just let me see her face and I will tell you everything." Is his last words before Kaden punches him straight in the face.

He hits him a few more times making blood start to pour out of his face.

Kaden bends down and grabs the man's jaw tightly in his hand.

"This isn't a negotiation. Tell me what I want to know or you will suffer."

Ricky tries to pull his face away but Kaden squeezes harder. I watch as Kadens eyes turn black as he finally slams the man's face away before pacing back and forth.

"Stormi has told me all about you Ricky. How you tried to force yourself upon her but Manny stopped you. He beat you so bad that you ended up in coma. You told her that you would make it your life goal to get to her."

Kaden stops pacing and stands directly infront of Ricky who is staring at Kaden terrified.

"Do you know what it's like to fear for yourself in a way that you made Stormi feel many years ago?"

He shakes his head no.

"Tell me what I want to know or I'll make sure you do."

Ricky's eyes widen as he stares at Kaden.

"I just had a baby! I will tell you everything you want to know if you promise to let me go!" A boy yelled making us turn our attention to him.

He's alot skinner and smaller than everyone else here but definitely has bigger balls then everyone else who isn't talking.

Kaden smiles and walks towards him. "And you are?"

"I'm Patrick. I know Stormi because I was in the same foster care as Stormi. I was only there for a few weeks but I didn't know Stormi. I seen her and all but she stuck with Manny so nobody else got to know her." His voice is shaky the entire time he was talking.

"If you didn't know my baby, then why are you here? How did you get involved?"

"Manny approached me a few months ago. He said if I keep an eye on Stormi, I'll get paid. His boss was worried about Stormi because of you. So I watched Stormi for awhile and after the night of the event you had, it's been our mission to get her and take her home."

Kaden laughs. A real cold laugh. "Home? Stormi is home. She's here with me. Where she has always belonged."

Patrick eyes widened a little before he composed himself. "Whoever is looking for Stormi isn't going to stop until they get her."

"She is completely happy here."

"But she doesn't belong to you." He quickly responded.

Kadens eyes widen as he stares at Patrick. Before I had a chance to blink, Kaden tackled Patrick to the floor and was hitting him repeatedly over and over in the face.

And I thought Kaden was mad before.

My eyes widen as I watch as the blood start to pour out of Patrick face and neck. Tons and tons of blood.

My heart began to race as I heard a huge crack before watching Kaden throw something beside him.

When Kaden moves out of the way, I study the man's face and throat.

Holy fuck!

Kaden ripped out his throat.

I hold back the bile in my throat and turn around to look at everyone else. They have the same disgusted, terrified look as I do.

I blink rapidly trying to get the image out of my head. I've seen tons of stuff but I have never seen this before.

I try to control the shaking in my hand as I grab my pack of cigarettes. I pull one out and light it as my eyes study Kadens face.

It's completely hard. His eyes are black and cold. Absolutely no life behind the look he's giving me.

The more Stormi's life is getting in danger, the more relentless Kaden is being. He's torturing worse and he's losing himself in his rage.

"Anyone want to start talking or you want to end up like your friend there." Kaden starts to laugh as he paces back and forth.

The men all stare at Kaden like he's the devil. Fear and shock is clearly on their faces.

"It's her foster parents." Ricky whispers.

Kaden stops walking and snaps his head towards him.

"Her foster parents. What about her real parents?"

"It was a fake recording, I believe. I'm not sure about her real parents but her foster parents are the ones who put the hit out on you unless we can get Stormi back to them."

Kaden runs his bloody hand through his hair as he narrows his eyes at Ricky.

"Where's her foster parents at?"

"At a secret house. I'm not sure. I take orders from Manny."

"Where's Manny?"

Ricky shrugs his shoulders the best he can. "I was recruited by Patrick. I'm not sure."

"Why does her foster parents want her so bad?"

"I'm not sure. I heard they are her real parents but I'm not sure how true that is."

If her foster parents are her real parents then who was the parents that taken care of her for the first six years of her life?

Also, what set of parents left the notes and how did they get the recordings to call Stormi.

I grab my phone and send Jared an SOS.

When he calls, I give him the new information and tell him he has 24 hours to get us answers or he will be disposed.

"Anything else I should know?" Kaden asked leaning towards Ricky.

"I want to see Stormi and I'll tell you the last part of this."

Kaden shakes his head and laughs. "You aren't seeing my baby. Absolutely no way in hell."

"The last piece that I know is very important. You definitely want to know. If not, more information is going to get leaked."

Leaked?

What's going to get leaked?

Kaden turns to me with a weird look.

He starts walking towards me and I drop my cigarette. I step on it and fix my stand.

"Give me my phone."

I reach in my pocket and grab his phone before handing it to him.

I watch him touching his screen before walking towards Ricky.

"This was taken on our way to the restaurant. This is the best you get."

Ricky shakes his head. "Let me see her now or it will just keep getting worse."

I watch as they stare at each other for several intense moments before Kaden snaps his fingers and turns to me.

"Stormi knows anyways. Go get her but make sure she's fully dressed with a blind fold and ear buds."

"Are you sure?" I ask looking everywhere but his eyes and the body of Patrick.

"Obviously Romeo. Damn, quit questioning me."

I nod and head upstairs as fast as I could. I rush to Kadens door and knock.

After several few bangs, Stormi opens the door and gives me a sleepy smile.

"Romeo, is everything alright?"

I give her a fake smile. "Kaden needs something from you but you have to get fully dressed. I need a blind fold, headphones with music playing."

She gives me an irritated look. "It's late. Are you fucking kidding me? Why couldn't he get me himself?"

I shrug. "It's very important."

She rolls her eyes.

Definitely don't have times for her sassy attitude right now.

"Can you please just do this for me? I will owe you one."

She taps my shoulder and smiles before slamming the door in my face.

I bang on the door several times before grabbing my phone.

As I push Kadens number in, the door opens.

Stormi is wearing a long tshirt, most likely Kadens with his boxers and slippers. She hands me a tie, her headphones and her phone with pandora on it.

I turn her around and tie the tie around her eyes before pressing play on her pandora and putting it on full blast after I put it in her ears.

"What the fuck Romeo?" She says as I grab her arm and pull her downstairs.

She complains the entire way downstairs.

My body starts shaking as we stand infront of the torture room. 

Kaden will go bananas if something happens to Stormi and I don't want to be the reason why. This is why I refuse to drive her anywhere.

I open the door after debating against myself and I watch as everyone's head snaps towards me.

"Don't talk!" Kaden screams before walking up to us.

He gives Stormi a kiss on her forehead and Stormi pushes against his chest.

"Kaden is going to kill you for kissing me! You nasty fucking animal!" She screams as she starts to punch his chest.

He chuckles and pulls out a ear bud.

"Princessa, I kissed you. I will explain later."

He tries to put the ear bud back in but Stormi shakes her head.

"Tell me now!"

"Babygirl, not now."  His voice is quiet.

"You brought me down here in the middle of the night. Explain now!"

Before Kaden could get a word out, Ricky opens his mouth and screams.

"Stormi! It's me Ricky! Please help!"

Stormi body tenses up and I watch as her skin turns a bright white color.

Her lip begins to tremble.

Kaden quickly puts the ear bud back in and turns towards Ricky.

"I said no talking!"

Kaden snaps his fingers and Jullian takes the safety off his gun before putting it to the back of Ricky's head.

"Kaden!" Stormi's voice comes out as if she was choking.

My heart starts to race as I look at Stormi and I see that she pulled off her blind fold.

Kadens face falls instantly as he turns to her.

Tears are staining her cheeks as she looks everywhere before turning her attention to Ricky.

"You little bitch!" She screams running towards Ricky.

She smacks him in the face before Kaden wraps his arm around her waist and pulls her back.

"I'm braver than I was at sixteen. You tried to hurt me! I fucking trusted you!" She screams towards Ricky.

"Baby, calm down!" Kaden whispers in her ear over and over.

She starts to hit Kadens arm until he lets go.

She wipes away her tears and turns towards Kaden.

"You are going to kill him, aren't you?" She yells.

He stares at her without saying anything.

"Don't be shy now. You told me earlier you have killed people." She says chuckling nervously.

Kaden grabs Stormi's hand. "Baby..."

She shakes her head. "Don't baby me. If you are going to hurt him, let me do it."

My mouth falls open as I hear her request.

Stormi is strong but I don't think she has it in her to kill someone.

"Stormi! I'm so sorry!" Ricky screams.

She turns to him. "I bet you are now that my boyfriend is going to kill you!"

"Baby!" Kaden screams and pulls her away towards the wall.

I can't hear what they are saying. They are whispering but from the way Stormi face is getting red, she's pissed off.

After standing here for a few minutes watching them and listening to Ricky beg for his life, Stormi finally rolls her eyes and gives Kaden a kiss on his lips before flipping Ricky off. She makes sure she smacks her shoulder into my arm as she storms out of the room.

"Give me the information now!" Kaden says walking towards Ricky.

His face falls as he blinks away the tears. He drags his eyes away from the door towards Kaden.

"You have an informat in your team." He says as Jullian pulls the trigger spraying his brain matter and blood all over the walls and floor. 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Carnal Desires Від T3LL1T

Романтика

1.9M 47.7K 63
From one glided cage to another, Rory Whitmore is force to marry her father's business partner - Gideon Torres. A Colombian Mafia Boss known for his...
417K 10.5K 38
"I'm leaving." "You can run, you can hide, but in the end, I will always find you." ... ...
2.9K 154 8
Money is an ordinary thing for Harry Styles. He was born into it, was taught how to easily make it, and how to spend it wisely. His life has been giv...
3M 193K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...