gangster | levi x reader au

By castieltheangxl

❝You're everything I didn't know I needed.❞ in which the big bad wolf falls for his prey WARNINGS: violence... More

dear readers
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six

thirteen

5.7K 323 738
By castieltheangxl

hi omggggggg can i just say i love your guys' comments so much like i read all of them AND U GUYS ARE SO FUNNY OMFG i love u all i would dO ANYTHING FOR U GUYS LMAO

anyways, i know you guys prefer (Y/N) so i'll change it to that asdasdfgk

ok anyways pls enjoy <3

KYOTO, JAPAN.
LEVI'S CAR

thirteen ☽ die for you

The feeling was exhilarating - heavy breathing, heart pounding, and shaking hands that desperately tried to keep still. Levi's staring at you, utterly stunned as his knees are forced onto the concrete below.

You had impulsively sent your fist to the man who attempted to hold you down. The impact of your fist to this larger man's stomach sends yourself to the ground, bringing a stinging sensation in your hand.

"You bitch!" He's writhing in response to the sudden attack, which allows you to run to Levi's side.

The other men stand still, also as stunned as Levi. However their supposed leader is not impressed with you. He introduced himself as Nile Dawk but neither you or Levi heard him, rather you focused on helping Levi up.

Before you could grab Levi's arm, Nile brings a foot to your stomach and sends you to the ground, face first. "Who said you could do that?"

The air in your lungs seemed to have escaped all at once as you endure the collision. Naturally, you're abdominal muscles are tightening and you curl inwards on the ground. An urge to puke suddenly ensues and it's increasing your anxiety. The kick had forced your stomach to an unnatural position, the world is dizzying and your head could only keep itself on the ground.

As Levi watches you writhe beside him, a sudden increase in his pulse drives him towards Nile. He feels as though there isn't enough time to breathe, he's too occupied with sending his own punch.

"I was going to shit on you for hitting a girl, but it seems like I'm doing the same." Levi sneers.

However, his fist halts mid air as the sound of multiple guns begin to point at him. Two other men had cocked their guns. It leaves him restless, annoyed, and dare he admit it - worried. Mostly for you. He looks at you from the corner of his eye, watching as you cough up blood.

"We aren't going to kill you," Nile says matter-of-factly. He brushes off any wrinkles on his white suit. "We're going to be taking her though. Boys, get him."

On cue, the rest of the group who seemed to have just been mere observers, quickly run to Levi and all simultaneously attack him. They kick him down, punch him with their jealously seeping in their heavy breaths, some even going as far as spitting on him.

And you scream. You scream with the little air you could grasp. It sends Nile backwards for a bit but he instantly regains his focus.

"You. You have no idea how much money you're bringing me." He chuckles, grabbing your arm so he could bring you on your feet.

You don't let him, though. Despite the sharp sting in your abdomen and your blurring vision, you manage to land the hardest kick you could muster. With your luck, you had sent your attack to his groin, making him recoil and fall to the ground. Nile immediately guards his private area, allowing you to snatch the gun that had fallen out of his pocket.

"STOP!" You, a girl who had lived her entire life without shooting a gun, let alone been near one, had placed your finger on the trigger. To be quite honest, you had no idea how this was going to work or what your next move was.

Blow after blow, Levi was still being bombarded with overpowering men landing critical hits to his body. As strong as Levi was, he couldn't take so many punches all at once, especially when he was constantly being kicked down.

They don't stop, they don't even hear your pleads.

Inhale.

You ready your aim.

Exhale.

There's a ringing in your ears when your finger pressed the trigger of the loaded gun. It even sent you stuttering on your feet, leaving you unbalanced for a few short seconds. However, the shot successfully got the attention of everybody in the vicinity.

Everyone turns to you, even Levi who was severely bruised and beaten on the ground managed to turn his head to you.

Your heart is pounding. The taste of your own blood is surreal, you could throw up right here and now.

"She's fucking crazy," one of them says.

"You're lucky..." You exhale sharply, bringing your arm down. They were shocked to see that you had shot into the sky. "I-I haven't killed anyone yet."

Nile is still on the ground, hands protecting his groin. His colleagues sweat at the sight of their leader in this position.

"Leave or...or..." It's difficult to formulate sentences, you even forgot what it was like to have a regular breathing pattern. "Leave or no-nobody gets this bounty."

You point the gun at Levi.

"What happens if your boss-" You take a moment to catch your breath, "-finds out his nephew died?"

Levi is too badly wounded to say anything, he can only helplessly look at you as you make your way towards him.

Everybody seems to have forgotten how to breathe, they gulp down any sort of confidence they initially had. They stand still, incapable of stopping you. The only other henchmen to have had guns threw them to the side. It was stupid of them, but it was all in order to indulge on beating up Levi, someone who they envied because he was the nephew of Kenny Ackerman. Therefore, someone who had power.

"I'll kill him." You say, sternly. "He'll be my first."

Levi's eyes widen at this. He feels the cool metal of the gun as you gently place it on the side of his head. His back is aching, feeling the hardness of the ground beneath him, but he tries to bring a hand towards you. It doesn't work though, his entire body is in pain.

"If Levi dies we die." One of the men say, frantically turning their head towards Nile. He called the shots, everyone expected one right now.

"Fuck, fine." Nile regretfully spat. He wobbles back to his feet, "Watch your back, little girl."

Seconds after, sirens had immediately filled the air, which was everyone's cue to leave. The men were quick to huddle back into their own car and drive off. However, you were still aching and undoubtedly worried for Levi's current state.

It was difficult to get Levi back into his own car.

His weight was overbearing your own and it didn't help that you were still aching from that one kick. Nevertheless, after long minutes of both you and Levi enduring pain, you successfully got him in the passenger seat.

"Levi," you whisper to him. "Give me your car keys, please. Hurry."

He weakly gestures towards his pocket and you reach in, trying not to make contact with his skin, just in case he was bruised there.

You were not the best driver. In fact, you didn't have a car so driving felt like almost an entirely new thing to you. Plus, you had no idea how Levi's car worked. It was so new and definitely not like what you were used to. Well, at least you had your license.

"(Y/N)..." Levi says after some time. His voice is raspy, weak, and burning. He finds it agonizingly difficult to speak, so he refrains from saying anything further.

"Just hang in there," you frantically say. By now the keys are in the ignition, the car revs up, and almost immediately you and Levi have left the scene just mere minutes before the cops had shown up.

At first, you had no idea where to go. Levi was resting in the passenger seat, your usual seat, without saying a word. He couldn't tell you where to go, which was daunting at first. In a time where you were frantic, you needed some guidance.

Levi needs help. He needs help. He needs help.

As you drove, you realized that you couldn't take him to the hospital. What would the nurses say? Plus, it would only correlate with the gunshots and the blood back where you guys were. But you feared that Levi was in too much pain.

Then it came to you.

"EREN! MIKASA!"

The Jaeger household was the closest to you, so you were quick to drive there in hopes of getting Levi help. Eren had volunteered at the academy's nurse quarters, mostly because he was forced to, but that was better than nothing.

You limped to their front door with Levi leaning against you, his weight almost forcing you down.

Eren and Mikasa appear just as you called out for them, they both are short of breath when they see your bloody faces and bruised skin.

"Please help," you whimper.

Eren immediately goes to your side and shifts Levi's weight onto his own side, "what the hell is going on, (Y/N)?"

Your lips curl into a frown when you notice Levi cough up blood, which earns a slight gasp from Eren.

"I'll explain later, please help him."

They both take you and Levi into their home. There is an overwhelming scent of miso soup and incense. When you look, you noticed the freshly lit incense placed on Eren's mother's memorial shrine, next to her picture.

You walk past it and sat yourself in the living room with Mikasa, who had placed her hand onto your knee. "Do you need water?"

It took a few seconds for you register her question, you were preoccupied with Eren and Levi, who were walking towards the kitchen.

"Oh... uhm. No, thank you." You finally reply.

Water did sound good right now but you were unsure if your stomach could handle it. Instead, you swallow your own spit and bring your face into your hands. A wave of emotions overwhelmed you, making you confused as to whether you wanted to cry, scream, or puke. Or maybe all at once.

"What happened, (Y/N)?" She asks. Her voice monotone but she's still worried, the concern in her eyes and the way she had grabbed your hands gave it away.

Your eyes waver when you look at her. An attempt to hold back tears is made and it semi works, they're still watering. "Levi...H-he came over but then we left and then these guys they...they... Shit."

It was difficult to collect your thoughts, let alone words. Mikasa says nothing, rather she just pulls you into a hug, rubbing your back. It was rare for her to do this, which made it all the more comforting for you.

Levi Ackerman and Eren Jaeger sit quietly in the kitchen, only the sound of simmering miso soup in a pot could be heard.

"Levi..." Eren mutters, handing him an ice pack. "What the hell happened?"

Regardless of the profound stinging, Levi still spoke. "Some shitheads...they jumped me."

"Why?" Eren furrows his brows. He grabs rolled bandages from his first aid kit that he'd gotten from one of the cabinets, bracing himself for Levi's next words.

He was fully aware of Levi's status around the academy and even the whole city. Only because Eren would often work alongside Levi on certain jobs, sometimes. However, this was kept as a secret. Especially because Mikasa would absolutely lose her shit if she found out that he had ties with gang members.

Levi's breath hitches when he feels Eren dab a wet cloth on a bloody wound. "Shit."

"Why'd they come for you? Everyone is usually scared of you."

Levi doesn't say anything yet, rather he just grits his teeth to cope with the stinging sensations on all his open cuts and wounds.

Eren pesters him some more, though. "...Is it because of (Y/N)?"

Levi turns his head to the side. He catches a glimpse of you and Mikasa through the entrance that linked the two areas together. You look absolutely exhausted. There's blood on your shirt, on your face, and even on your hands. Your hair is also a mess and he notices the way your fingers were trembling.

Then he looks back at Eren, a sharp glare. "They were going to hurt her."

"How much did Kenny put up her bounty for?" Eren also takes a quick glance at you and then back at Levi.

"400 million."

Eren's stomach twists, his hand freeze in the midst of treating Levi's wounds. "T-That's..."

"I'll kill anyone who tries to go near her." Levi says, and it doesn't matter to him that it ached to speak.

"...Levi, you like her that much?"

"So what if I do?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 5.5K 62
𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 *ੈ✩‧₊˚ • 🅡🅔🅠🅤🅔🅢🅣🅢 🅐🅡🅔 🅒🅛🅞🅢🅔🅓 ೃ⁀➷ ♚ 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲'𝐬...
135K 4.6K 33
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝒎𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒏 𝒂𝒖 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ ── 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒆 /𝒔𝒐̂𝒓/ 𝒂𝒅𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 (𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚) 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊�...
983 66 7
𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎? 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍... 𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚎... 𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚝...
225K 8.2K 109
⋆⭒˚。⋆ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚡 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝚒𝚝'𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠." ⋆⭒˚。⋆ ...