Did I ever stand a chance...

By Antis0cialWhore

š™€š™˜š™˜š™šš™™š™šš™£š™©š™šš™Øš™žš™–š™Øš™© (.š™£) š™Øš™¤š™¢š™šš™¤š™£š™š š™¬š™š™¤ š™š™žš™™š™šš™Ø š™©š™š™šš™žš™§ š™„š™–š™žš™£ ... More

I N F O
|one|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fifteen|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty two|
|twenty three|
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty seven|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|forty|
|forty one|
|forty two|
|forty three|
|forty four|
|forty five|
Epilogue

|two|

7K 176 256
By Antis0cialWhore

~ MATURE ACTIONS;read at your own risk~

- Olivia -

"I hate him, I really do" Pansy kept going on and on about how unfair Snape was, to no surprise he assigned an essay on a subject he taught last year to as he would say it. Refresh our rotten incapable brains. We all walked down to the dungeons tuning out her squeaky high pitch voice, classes were done for the day and I just wanted to take a nap.

"Goblins jewel"

"Okay Pans we get it, but it's nothing different from every year before" she huffed as Blaise stopped her, I felt a tug at my arm making my head snap to the side as we entered the common room. I was a tad taller then Pansy making her get on her tip toes to whisper in my ear.

"I need the room sorry" my nap was more important than her shag session with Merlin knows who, I was about to say something when Blaise cut me off telling me that his room was free sparing me from crashing on the couch. I didn't know why but I was just drained from lessons today, I might be staring my period soon, i'm not sure.

I thanked him and headed to his room that was shared with Draco, now that I think of it he wasn't with us when we entered the common room. Must have gotten his ferret ass mixed with the crowd, but he was the last thing on my mind. I stripped my robe off, kicking my shoes off at the end of Blaises bed crawling on top. It smelt like him, I could pick up the scent of the cologne I bought him last Christmas and a waft of honey.

I let my body sink into his bed my eyes dropping closed due to heaviness. I could feel my body start to drift into sleep melting away, I jumped up at the sound of the door slamming open hitting the wall. My heart was racing but I soon grew very uncomfortable. Found Draco- with her, attacking her neck. I swallowed the lump in my throat clearing it to get their attention.

She let out a tiny yelp in surprise when her eyes snapped open looking at me, her giggle while pushing him off made the lump make it's way back up. Draco groaned still not aware I was here, he tried to go back but she spun him around by his shoulders to face me. A shock face soon turned into a smirk.

I sat there in silence waiting for him to say some stupid remark, she stood behind him poking her head out giggling at the fact they were caught. "Waiting for Blaise I see, never thought he was your type but go off I guess."

"I'm not waiting for anyone Pansy is doing certain things in our dorm and Blaise said I could take nap in here, but i'll leave" I swung my legs off the bed when he told me to stop, I looked up from grabbing my shoes to see him whispering in her ear. She bit her lip looking up at him with pleading innocent eyes as his hands rested on her hips. I wanted to pitch myself off the astronomy tower.

She did one last of her annoying giggle before running off, literally. He chuckled turning back to face me as sat there with a bored look, this hurt I won't lie but he wasn't mine and never would be so I needed to stop being such a baby and let it go. He doesn't want me like how I want him, I need to move on sooner or later.

"Theres some sleeping drought in my top nightstand drawer if you need it" I gave him a wordless nod quickly looking away as he still stood in the door way. "But don't go snooping or I'll transfigure your ass into a fish and throw you in the black lake."

"Would be better than having to attend another Christmas with your ferret ass" I pushed out the only words that came to mind, kind of. I guess it was a way of copping with my un wanted feelings towards him, "Trust me if it were up to me you wouldn't ever have a seat at our dinning table."

"Also-" he stopped mid step looking over at me with a stupid smirk "If you could have sex in any classroom where would you go as a girl?" great now i'm helping him find her.

"Uh I don't know maybe potions, doing it on Snape's desk sounds fun" I shrugged as he nodded running off just like her. Cute they play games.

Once I saw the door close with a click I dragged my feet over to his bed opening his drawer. I saw the vile's thrown around on top of a journal, did he have a diary? I grabbed a vile spinning it in my hand. No I can't snoop, that's private, but also it was private when I was sleeping around with Fred Weasley and when he found out he only told our entire house. I tiny peek wouldn't hurt and I would put it right back where I found it.

I set the potion down slowly picking up the journal, it was leather with a string wrapped around holding it closed. I ran my fingers along the D.M craved in the bottom corner. I looked around listening for a second to make sure no one was coming near the room chance of them bursting in. I opened it to a random page, it was dated to this summer.

Happy fucking birthday to me, sixteen years on this god awful planet. Only one more year and i'll be legal, hopefully I can finally get the hell away from my father. Today was a bust nothing different than every other year, we meet up again after dinner. Her smile lights the place up and the way-

I slammed the leather closed taking a deep breath, he fucking writes about her in his diary. Cute, loving things too. I felt a tug at my heart but I reminded myself, he doesn't matter, it will never happen so I need to just move on from this school girl crush.

I put it back right where I found it leaving no trace of my touching it by throwing a few vile's over it.

Sleep was last thing I wanted right now, I had no desire to close my eyes cause if I did I would see him fresh in my mind. I needed something to distract me right now, or someone. I pulled my robe and shoes back on leaving the boys dorm, I didn't know who or where I was going I just let my feet wonder.

"Looking good Windfront"

I stopped in my tracks turning to a brown haired Hufflepuff, a smirk pulled on my lips as an idea popped in my head. I walked up to him holding my hands behind my back swaying side to side softly, "Diggory-"

"Are you busy at the moment or are you free?" I questioned bitting my lip, he smirked looking down at me with hungry eyes "I'm alway free for you little snake" Merlin I hated that nickname. I took his large hand in mine pulling him along behind me, I was heading to the nearest broom closet or bathroom but stopped from a tug on my hand. I looked back as he was now dragging me along, straight into the library. I followed with out question as he lead us to the very back where no one ever goes.

He pulled me into an isle pressing his lips to mine for a moment, it was a shock but he soon moved down to my neck smothering it with open mouth kisses. It felt good, I only focused on his lips touching my skin. He hand nice plump lips, very soft too.

"Where's your little boyfriend huh? not giving you enough so you finally came to a real man"

"Shut the fuck up and don't ruin this"

We stumbled back I was pressed against a random ladder that was here. I slowly climbed up backwards as his lips trailed down my body reaching my thighs. His hands gripped them holding me at the height where my pussy was perfectly in front of him. I felt his warm lips kiss all around my thighs trailing closer and closer to my pussy. I could feel a heart beat down there as I was breathing hard waiting for him to finally get there. "I could see how soaked you are through your panties" he groaned planting a kiss over my clothed clit, I let out a tiny moan just focusing on this and not anything else.

His teeth grabbed the bottom on my panties pulling them down, he moved one hand from my thigh to my hip, his hands so large it could warp all the way around even as his thumb rubbed my clit, "Fuck Diggory" I quietly moaned out, I wasn't sure who was around or if it really echoed back here. There were a small amount of students when we walked in but who's to say more didn't pile in or someone could walk by.

"You have to be quite wouldn't want to get caught now would we" he pulled my legs over his shoulder as my butt rested just on the edge of the step. I pressed my lips tightly together letting closed mouth moan shaking my head. He dived his head into my pussy moving his thumb letting his tongue do the work instead. I gasped gripping his hair hard while slapping a hand over my mouth.

One hand was massaging my thigh while he teased my pussy with the other "Pick a number one through five" he mumbled his hot breath fanning over my stimulated clit making me squirm "T-two" he smirked looking up at me, my eyes fluttered threatening to close as he ran his finger around my entrance.

Pushing two fingers in me I let out a sigh of satifaction. He shook his head with his lips preseed together.

"how about three" before I could say anything he added a third. My legs tightened around his head in shock and pleasure, his mouth went back to assault  my clit.

"Diggory - shit - don't stop"

He started to pump his fingers faster adding a little twist that made me go crazy, this is beyond anything anyone who's ever touched me has made me feel.

I felt a knot built up in my stomach, I was gasping for air and release. "Fuck i'm close" I whined pulling his hair more, which encouraged him more. "Cum for me I know you want to, need to" his teeth grazed my clit which was enough to make me release onto his tongue. "Fuck I love the way your pussy is throbbing around my fingers right now" he pulled them out then licking me clean as I hissed from being sensitive.

As I climbed down pulling my panties back on I could have swore I saw a sliver of blonde-white hair tuck away. When I walked out into the main isle there was no one, I was just seeing things "So you want to help me now" I turned back to see a tent in his pants, I gave him an apologetic smile "I have to go- sorry" I rushed off not looking back. I felt bad but I wasn't in the mood to blow him.

I saw all my friends sitting around the coffee table chatting mindlessly. Pansys head snapped over to me with a big grin on her face "Hey gu-."

"So how good is Diggory with his mouth"

I was taken back by her outburst and the fact that it just happened, I wasn't seeing things Draco saw. I grew slightly red taking a seat next to her as she hooked out arms together, all their eyes on me. I wasn't going to share with the guys how good he just made me cum, I whispered in Pansys ear as she sat straight up begging to hear.

"That shit was amazing"

She got all giddy again with a big smile, the boys just rolled their eyes at her jumpiness "What so we don't get to hear whatever is making her jump like she has ant's in her pants" Theo raised an eyebrow at me, I shrugged leaning back with a smirk.

"Come one we talk to you guys about the girls we shag" Blaise pointed out making my face make a disgusted one, same as Pansy "We don't ask you to though."

"But we're just so close there's no secrets between each other, really"

"I mean if you really want to know-" all but Draco leaned in like girls in a gossip circle "I wouldn't have turned him down so many times if I knew he could do that" I spared some them somewhat, their faces twisted in disgust as I held my hands up defensively "You wanted to know so bad."

"You're a perv by the way Draco"

"You're the one who did that in the bloody library" he scoffed crossing his arms, he had a point that I couldn't argue at.

"You know we've all slept with each other" Pansy blurted out casually, Draco's head whipped over to her with a confused look "What do you mean, no we haven't."

"I mean kind of" I added, I lost my virginity to Blaise the night of the Yule ball, it was pure in the moment stuff and never happened again. "But I haven't shagged Draco or Theo" their eye's grew wide looking over at me, "You forgot about Pansy and Blaise" Theo added with a smirk but I kept my face neutral.

"No, no I didn't"

"You've slept with Blaise and Pansy like threesome?" Draco shook his head "No I took her V card" Blaise bragged, I rolled my eyes at his cockiness "Yeah and we were just experimenting" that was an interesting night in the dorm.

"Yeah but Pansy has slept with everyone but Blaise" there was a silence, I looked over as he looked down sheepishly "You didn't tell me" I hit her arm as she muttered sorry. "Wait how do you know we've slept together" Draco asked, boys were so clueless "Cause i'm her best friend I know all" I sent him a wink.

"Wait who did you lose you V card to Blaise" Theo asked, his face didn't flatten, nothing "Liv, duh" he lied. I was the only one that knew about what happened to him when we were in second year. He would alway come cry to me or cuddle me when got a nightmare over it.

"For us being close how did we not know all this already?"

"Cause I could careless who you let in your pants, you're already tainted from that blood traitor" Draco sneered, he took it hard when he found out about me and Fred. Going on about how i'm a pureblood and my father would certainly disown me if he found out. It gave me a warm feeling that he cared if I was disowned or not but that feeling only could last so long with him.

"Whatever" I mumbled standing up, "i'm off to bed" I blew them all a kiss before skipping off to my dorm. Once I closed the door I pressed my back against it, he thinks i'm tainted- dirty. No wonder he hates me, i'm not pure like her, or innocent since i've done things with multiple people.

I'm dirty.

Filth on the bottom of his shoe.

/* - time skip

I groaned when I felt a nudge on my shoulder, "Pansy go back to your bed I don't want to cuddle right now." I kept my eyes closed "You guys cuddle?" a male voice chimed in making my eyes snap open, I looked up into the dark skinned boys hazel eyes. "Blaise?"

He motioned for me to scoot over, I lifted my comforter as I did allowing him to crawl in next to me. "Nightmare?" he cuddled up on me tucking his head into my neck holding me tight, I always loved his cuddles. He was like a big brother to me, even though I was older. He nodded adjusting his grip, I sighed drawing circles on his back, he was in sweats and a tank top.

"It was only a bad dream, your okay- I promise"

I heard a sniffle under my jaw, I knew this was cause of Theo, he brought it up so it stayed fresh in his mind. I turned on my side hugging him more as our legs intertwined. I hummed softly helping him back to sleep, I heard his breath get more shallow. I let out a sigh resting my head on top of his, he was a good person, best one I know. He didn't deserve this.

We only ever did this in his room when Draco was in her room, or in the common room late at night. I could already hear Pansys excited squeal waking us up for school, but I didn't care I was supposed to be here for him. I closed my eyes drifting back to sleep.

/*

I jolted up as freezing water washed over me "What the fuck" I screamed as I felt Blaise jolting up still next to me from last night. I looked around to see Pansy standing there with her wand pointed at us, she had a smug look on her face. "Pansy, what the fuck is wrong with you-"

She didn't answer me but sent another jet of water at us, just then Draco and Theo came bursting through the door, they probably heard my scream. They had wide eyes looking at a very soaked me and Blaise.

"What is going on" Theo panted resting his hands on his knee's "Blaise is a cheater that's what's going on!" she exclaimed, I went to say it was nothing but she sprayed us again. I jumped out of bed yanking her wand out of her hand and dragging her to the other side of the room.

"What is wrong with you?"

"Blaise and I are kind of a thing but on the DL, and why would you do it with me in the next bed" she looked hurt, I knew she always had a slight thing for him but I didn't know they actually got together.

"Congratulations honestly, but nothing and I mean it, happened last night. He has gone through things only I know of and I promised to always help him through it, last night was not the first night he's has come to me so I can hold him and push all his demons away" I confessed with out giving to much away, "But he's supposed to come to me, not you" I understood where she was coming from but was drenching me in water at eight in the morning necessary.

"Babe i've been helping him since second year, go talk to him i'm sure he'll help you understand but don't pry if he won't talk it will only make things worse. I'm sorry you thought something happened but I can assure you nothing did" she nodded looking down sheepishly muttering a sorry, we hugged it out and I assured her once more. When it came to relationships she was very serious about them.

I forgot that the boys were here and scared me when I turned, could feel my shirt clinging to my boobs so I went into the bathroom to take a hot shower. I hope Blaise will tell her, but I understand if it's to much for him. 

A/N- If you don't know just google how Blaise lost his virginity, i'm using that in this and will touch on it a little more in the next chapter but if you want to know like rn then you can look it up.

But Cedric Diggory is looking like a real nice fuck buddy right now ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 885 46
Y/N Y/L/N was a part of the mafia ever since she ran away from her abusive foster parents at age 15, she was a heartless killer who didn't believe in...
2.4K 94 5
He leaned back out when he was out of breath, breathing hard and staring into magnificent emerald green eyes with a visible blush on his neck and fac...
352K 11.7K 16
"You know what Potter... I think I'll take that offer," Draco began, walking closer towards me, backing me against the wall. "Wait, really?" I looked...
303K 5.2K 35
The Mysterious New Girl. I Can't Fall In Love With Her. But It's Too Late For That. I Think I Already Have. ~ I felt a strong hand grab at my wris...