Puppy and Wolf (Chanmin/Seung...

By LostRfromStay_skz

Fanfic of Chan and Seungmin 🌟INTERACTIVE ON CONVERSATION TAB🌟 Minor Relationships: Hyunin Minsung Changlix ... More

Interactive
Breakfast: 1
The Performance: 2
Twitter: 3
Twitter: 4
Dorm: 5
Dorm: 6
Car Ride: 7
Manager's Walk: 8
Search: 9
JYP's Announcement: 10
Search: 11
Trapped: 12
Dreams: 13
Warehouse: 14
Van: 15
Run: 16
Warehouse: 17
Sick: 18
JYP's Announcement: 19
Bed: 20
Dorm: 21
Day Off: 22
Riverside: 23
Lost Ties: 24
Care: 25
A/N

Exposition

6.4K 134 3
By LostRfromStay_skz

Anything spoken in Korean is going to be italicized, and anything spoken in English is italicized and underlined. Btw this is my first fanfic sooooo there are going to be a lot of errors. Thank you anyway for reading!

DISCLAIMER: This fanfic is for entertainment purposes only please in no way take the scenarios in this story too seriously and have a bad look on SKZ, I love them all.

Once again there are scenes of kidnapping, violence, sexual harassment, and thoughts of suicide, so please continue reading at your own risk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 1.6K 60
HYUNCHAN/Minsung/Changlix/Seungin • His eyes slid towards the camera, which was still in the hands of the oldest. "Still with that old thing...?" "Hm...
8.1K 112 14
A bunch of everything! Skz x Skz _______________________ fluff, smut, angst couple and non couple, real life, fictional worlds and everything I com...
1.1K 124 15
Hyunjin and Changbin were a happy couple. Until the day Hyunjin's father found out and forced them to break up. Chan decides to take a heartbroken Ch...
6.6K 169 17
a social media au in which chan tries to come to terms with the fact felix may be more to him than just his childhood bestfriend. ★ NOTES - nuerod...