When Shadows Intertwine with...

By buddy025

It seemed to be another ordinary day at U.A. But then Mr. Aizawa gave an announcement to the class saying tha... More

Ch 1: The New Girl
Ch 2: A Girl & Her Shadow
Ch 3: Lunch Date
Ch 4: A Strange Feeling
Ch 5: Starting Over
Ch 6: Costume Design
Ch 7: Getting Advice
Ch 8: Beauty in the Shadows
Ch 9: Surprise Me
Ch 10: Another Bumpy Encounter
Ch 11: Pairings
Ch 12: Training
Ch 13: The Next Match Has Been Made
Ch 15: Don't Provoke Me
Ch 16: Help This Bird Fly
Ch 17: A Little Shove
Ch 18: Requests
Ch 19: Distances & Apologies
Ch 20: Lost In The Song
Ch 21: A Rager?!
Ch 22: Meeting The Group
Ch 23: The Mall
Ch 24: Shopping
Ch 25: Old Friends, Old Enemies
😋Authors Note😋
Ch 26: Stand Your Ground
Ch 27: Party Time
Ch 28: Drunken Mistakes
Ch 29: Awkward
Ch 30: It's a Long Story
One-Shot: Happy Birthday
Ch 31: A Moment Of Weakness
❤️Authors Note🖤
💜Authors Note, again🖤
Ch 32: To Be? Or Not To Be?
One-Shot: Monthly
Ch 33: Are They Together Now?
💗Authors Note💚
One-Shot: ☁️Nightmares☁️
Ch 34: Take Things Slow
Ch 35: Swift Shadows
One-Shot: ☁️Comfort☁️
Ch 36: An Accident
Ch 37: Stalking
Ch 38: My Darling
One-Shot: 🍋A Good Workout🍋
Ch 39: A Terrible Reminder
Ch 40: First Date
❤️Authors Note🧡
Ch 41: Almost Caught
Ch 42: A Big Question & A Big Answer
Help our gofund.me!

Ch 14: Suppressing a Dark Power

260 9 6
By buddy025

Setting: Battle Center
N: Aika and Mineta were on their way to their assigned building to begin their match. Aika just had a serious concentrated expression on her face while Mineta walked behind Aika with a goofy smile as he looked at her butt. Aika felt like she was being watched and she knew it was Mineta. She let out a low growl and turned around and picked Mineta up by his shirt. She balled her other hand into a fist but she didn't raise it.

Mineta: "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!!" He said as he put his hands up to protect his face.

N: Aika just growled again then she let out a sigh.

Aika: "You really are a horny pervert. I'm actually looking forward to beating you into the ground."

N: Mineta started to whimper then he just gave a nervous smile.

Mineta: "Hehe, uh look, I was just joking Amari come on. Don't you make jokes?"

Aika: "I don't make jokes, in the middle of class or during a task. And jokes are things that are told, jokes aren't little sick perverts like you looking at a girl and their ass! Now if you pull that stunt again I'll hurt you where it'll hurt most." She said as she gave Mineta a threatening look.

N: Mineta started to sweat and he was scared out of his mind. Aika let go of his shirt and then his eyes widened, he fell on his back as he hit the floor. Mineta rubbed his back then let out a sigh of relief. He got off the floor and saw Aika already a few feet ahead.

Mineta: "Hey wait up!" He called out as he ran to catch up with her.

- Back to the surveillance room -

N: Everyone was waiting for Aika and Mineta to get into position while Mr. Aizawa was passed out in his sleeping bag. Tokoyami was standing in a corner trying to clear his head. But as he tried to focus on clearing his head all that came to mind was Aika. He started to feel frustrated but at the same time a shade of pink started to show up on his face. Then he just shook his head and put his foot behind him against the wall.

Kirishima: "Hey man." He said with a smile.

Tokoyami: "Oh! Oh, Kirishima." He said as he relaxed for a second.

Kirishima: "Sorry man, didn't mean to scare ya. I just wanted to let you know that the little stunt you pulled might of actually payed off."

Tokoyami: "It's alright, I just got a little distracted for a bit and- wait? What do you mean 'stunt'? What stunt?" He asked as he stood up straight.

Kirishima: "You know how you came at me with those attacks. Nice job, I think you actually might of shown off to Amari just enough to get her attention." He said as he crossed his arm's.

N: Tokoyami's face turned a bright red as he jumped up and turned to face Kirishima.

Tokoyami: "What?! I wasn't..! I mean I didn't..! Why would you-?!"

Kirishima: "Whoa, whoa! Calm down, I thought that's what you wanted? You know to impress her? Because to me and the guy's that's what it looked like." He said as he gave him a grin and placed his hand on his shoulder.

Tokoyami: "Ughh. Tell me you didn't tell all the guy's in our class?" He asked with his eyes shut as he grabbed the top of his beak between his eyes.

N: Kirishima smiled as he started to sweat a little.

Kirishima: "Uhh, hehe. Yeah..about that, umm."

Tokoyami: "KIRISHIMA!" He whispered in an angry tone.

Kirishima: "I'm sorry! But it wasn't just me, Kaminari told most of them!" He whispered back as he gestured to Kaminari.

N: Tokoyami groaned and put his head against the wall.

Tokoyami: "This can't be happening."

Kirishima: "Look I know this is bad, it was a stupid idea. I shouldn't have told them, and Kaminari shouldn't have either. But they kinda just, got it out of us."

N: Tokoyami pulled away from the wall and put both hands on his face and slowly pulled them down his face.

Kirishima: "I'm so sorry Tokoyami, I know it was an invasion of your privacy, but the guy's were asking questions then the girls started asking questions..and then it all went downhill-"

Tokoyami: "What?!"

N: Kirishima looked at Tokoyami then he put his hands over his mouth.

-Meanwhile-

N: Aika went to her assigned position in the building and Mineta went to his. Aika studied the floor she was on there were large rusty barrels, empty shelves collecting dust, and a couple of chairs stacked on top of each other. She looked up at the ceiling to see some lights flickering on and off.

Aika: "Hmm."

Echo-Shade: "Got an idea?" He asked as he appeared beside her head looking up at the lights.

Aika: "Always." She said with a grin.

N: Aika pressed on her ear piece to let Mr. Aizawa know that she was ready. While Mineta was just trembling as he kneeled down to hold his knees close to his chest and he started to mumble things.

Tokoyami: "What?! Did?! You?! Say?!" He asked as he whispered and gave a glare to Kirishima.

N: Kirishima took his hands away from his mouth and put his hand in his pocket and placed the other behind his head.

Kirishima: "Nothing! Nothing, I didn't say anything!" He said as he tried to avoid looking Tokoyami in the eye.

Tokoyami: "Kirishima? How do the girls know?" He asked as he continued the glare.

N: Kirishima gave a quick glance at Tokoyami with a nervous smile on his face. Then he just looked back at the ceiling.

Tokoyami: "Kirishima?"

Aika: "Mr. Aizawa, I'm in position do we have your word to begin?" She asked through her ear piece.

Aizawa: "Ughh, mmm."

N: Mr. Aizawa crawled out of his sleeping bag and rubbed his eyes. Everyone turned their attention to the monitors. They saw Aika standing on her floor with her arms crossed and Mineta still holding onto his knees as he continued to mumble.

Kirishima: 'Oh thank you!' He thought as he let out a sigh of relief. "Hey the next match is gonna start! Gotta go, don't wanna miss it!" He ran to the class to avoid Tokoyami and his questions.

Tokoyami: "This is not over, not by a long shot." He told himself as he walked towards the group surrounding the monitors.

Aizawa: "Alright, you can begin."

N: Mineta jumped up at the sound of Aizawa's voice and stood up and got serious. He was still a little nervous about fighting, but he was ready. Aika closed her eyes and took a deep breath and released it, then her eyes opened and her eyes became completely black. Everyone tensed up as their eyes widened.

Uraraka: "Oh man, she looks so scary."

Yaoyorozu: "I didn't know her eyes can turn black too."

Kaminari: "It's like she just came out of a freaking horror movie!"

N: Aika's hair started to float and the monitors started to glitch and the lights in the building they were fighting in were flickering on and off.

Aizawa: "What's going on?" He asked as he hit the monitors and the control panel.

Sero: "I don't like this."

Mina: "Me too. This is getting a little scary. What kind of power does she have?!" She asked as she balled her hands into fists.

N: Tokoyami stood in silence just watching Aika on the monitors. He couldn't believe her quirk and that she was the cause of the monitors in the surveillance room and the lights in the other building.

Tokoyami: 'Amari? Just how much power are you suppressing?' He thought as his eyes widened.

Mineta: "Mr. Aizawa! I don't want to fight her anymore! Hello?! Does anyone hear me in there?!!" He screamed through his ear piece as he jumped up and down.

N: There was nothing but static, this made Mineta even more scared. Everyone wasn't sure what Mineta was saying through the monitors. They noticed that Aika's eyes now had little black lines going down her eyes like vanes and that her hair and whole body started floating.

Aizawa: "Mineta?! Amari?! Answer me!" He demanded through the microphone.

N: There was no answer. Aika's quirk was somehow blocking the earpieces and microphones, so the class couldn't hear them and they couldn't hear the class. Then Aika looked at the camera in the corner of the room, and everyone saw her looking into the camera.

Mina: "Okay, now I am VERY scared guy's!" She said as she held onto Kirishima's arm.

Kirishima: "I got a bad feeling about this guy's."

N: Aika continued looking at the camera then she rose her hand and snapped her fingers. Everything went completely dark. The monitors could barely show anything in the building. Then the lights started flickering on and off again, and Aika was gone.

Deku: "Where'd she go?!"

Uraraka: "I don't know. She just, disappeared."

Mineta: "AHhhhhhhh!! ITS TOO DARK! TURN THE LIGHTS ON RIGHT NOW!!" He screamed as he waved his hands in front of the camera.

N: No one answered, Mineta popped off two of his sticky balls off his head and looked around the room. It was too dark for him to see anything so he looked around the room to look for a flashlight. Then he heard a loud thud in the hallway.

Mineta: "Who's that? Who's there?!"

N: Mineta started to sweat and his legs were shaking as he walked out of the room to investigate. The hallways had lights but they kept flickering, Mineta made a nervous swallow and proceeded down the hallway. He found a large barrel on the floor he looked down the hall in front of him and back, but no one was there.

Mineta: "A-A-A-Amari? Hello? Amari, this isn't funny!" He whispered as his voice was trembling.

N: He walked down the hall then he heard a loud screeching noise behind him. He covered his ears with his sticky balls and turned around the lights continued to flicker but no one was there. He went back a few steps and saw large claw marks on the wall.

Mineta: "Uhh, Amari?" He asked as he looked left and right.

N: He swallowed hard, and his teeth started to chatter. Then he heard a whooshing sound, he looked behind him and threw one his balls but there was nothing. Then he heard it again and he turned around the other way and threw the other ball in his hand but he found nothing. He took a few steps back then he bumped into something. He started to tremble then before he could turn around he heard someone snap their fingers. The lights went out again and all that was seen were two glowing red eyes.

Mineta: "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

N: Everyone in the surveillance room jumped up and screamed a little themselves when they heard Mineta screaming. No one saw who was behind Mineta all they saw were the red eyes glowing in the dark.

Aizawa: "Mineta! Mineta?! Mineta, can you hear me?!" He yelled through the microphone.

N: There was no response. Kirishima shook his head in disbelief while Mina continued gripping onto his arm. Yaoyorozu had her hands over her mouth and Tokoyami's eyes widened and his mouth was partially opened. He couldn't find the words for what he was feeling. And neither could anyone else.

(Hey guy's sry took me so long. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you guy's so much for sticking to my fanfic I rly appreciate it, and I'll see you guy's in the next chapter. See you in the shadows;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 85 35
Usagi Matsuda, 14, looks like any normal schoolkid, but outside could be quite deceiving. She has brilliant mind, top grades and smile on her face a...
558 79 71
#mha # Bakugou katsuki ⚠️ MANGA SPOILERS ⚠️ L/n Y/n the sister of Eijiro as every knows her as but who is she? An AU where they are not heroes but n...
4.1K 125 15
Y/n L/n is a new student in Class 1a. Things are a bit different from what she imagined though, something is wrong with nearly everyone in the schoo...
2.9K 30 57
Two, new 'students' have entered U.A. for a semester, scerets will be revealed, some new ones may start rising. New adventures will appear for the fa...