My Slytherin Prince (Rewrite)

By SylverMine

It's a story about how Harry finds his true family. He goes through a creature inheritance and his mate is so... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24: Hayden's Ring
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 28

3.3K 128 10
By SylverMine

Draco paced across the floor of the common room as he waited for Hayden and the other girls to finish getting ready for the dance that evening.

He was already ready, wearing a black suit with a silver button-up and a dark green tie.

It hadn't taken him that long to prepare compared to his mate. He was ever so slightly put out that he was taking so long, but at the same time couldn't help but be endeared by it. He was positive that when Hayden finally did come he would look absolutely stunning! Of course he would, he was already gorgeous, after all!

Finally, after what seemed like hours but really wasn't, the door to their shared room opened. Out walked both Pansy and Hayden, but Draco could only see Hayden.

The boy was dressed in a lovely forest green and silver evening gown that sparkles whenever the light hit the silver sequence. His dark hair was styled back with curls framing the edges of his face and flowing down the back of his neck.

The next thing that caught Draco's eye was the gold circlet that wrapped beneath his love's hair. It was the one Draco had gotten him for their date just before winter break.

"You look absolutely exquisite, darling," Draco whispered as he walked closer to Hayden. Hayden blushed lightly as he smiled bashfully at his mate in return.

Draco couldn't help it, he reached to pull Hayden closer so he could kiss him firmly on the lips.

Hayden gasped in surprise, but took no time at all to return the loving kiss.

---

The area just outside the Great Hall was crowded with people as they all waited for the ball to begin. Hayden and Draco chatted idly with each other as they waited off in a secluded place for the dance to actually start.

"There you are Mr. Snape! Are you ready and your partner ready?" McGonagall asked quickly, interrupting their conversation. She had been looking everywhere for the fourth year's, she almost didn't notice the pair standing off to the side away from the others.

"Ready?" Hayden asked, looking to Draco in confusion. "Ready for what?"

"To dance of course" McGonagall declared, "It's tradition that the three champions, well, in this case, four, are the first to dance. Surely I told you that?"

"Uh, no" Hayden responded, totally unprepared with this new information.

"Oh, well, now you know" The professor nodded before seeing one of the other champions and catching their attention before they could go too far, leaving Hayden and Draco to get ready.

"W-well, then" Hayden breathed, his nerves quickly starting to get the best of him.

Being the attentive and observant mate he was, Draco noticed Hayden's hesitance immediately. So, he held out his arm to Hayden, "Shall we" he said with a bow and a gentle smile.

Hayden smiled back gratefully before accepting the blonde's arm, letting Draco escort him to where they needed to line up for their entrance.

Finally, the doors to the newly transformed Great Hall were opening and music streamed into the hall where the four pairs were waiting.

---

"Somehow, I don't think I've ever had so much fun doing the waltz before. You are an amazing teacher, Dray" Hayden laughed joyfully as the two finished the starting dance.

"If I'm an amazing teacher, then you're an even better student," Draco praised.

The two continued to enjoy themselves, dancing together in the least crowded section of the room and talking until the classical winter musical suddenly changed into rock. The Yule Ball turning into a music concert.

With the distraction all set and everyone paying attention to the stage, they could finally put their plan into action.

"Where are the others?" Hayden asked.

"Last I saw, Pansy was with Blaise and Theo was with some Ravenclaw" Draco responded, wrapping an arm around Hayden's waist to guide him over to an empty alcove for a bit more privacy.

"Do you still have it" the ravenette questioned, speaking quietly enough to be heard but not enough for others to hear as well.

"Of course, it's right here" Draco said as he pulled out a very thinner long piece of folded, invisible fabric from inside his jacket pocket.

Making sure that no one was watching them, Hayden quickly grabbed the cloak and wrapped it around himself, hiding him from view.

"Are you ready?" Draco asked, trying to make it seem as though nothing strange was happening to those who are nearby.

"Of course, I'm ready, lead the way" Hayden commanded, ready to get this whole thing over with.

So, Draco began to walk away through the crowd to where Professors Dumbledore, McGonagall, Severus, and Flitwick were standing, supervising the event.

Just as Draco began to make his way to the other side of the hall, Pansy, Blaise, and Theodore joined him, creating an unsuspicious semi-circle around where Hayden should be walking.

"Professors," Pansy started as the group approached their teachers, "I believe that the Weasley twins are trying to create chaos again and Seamus Finnegan has joined them. I would like to think that something can be done about it before they inadvertently blow up the entire dining hall!" the girl finished dramatically, obviously hinting at the adults to do something about it.

Immediately the head of Gryffindor scowled as she asked the students to direct her to where this was happening, Flitwick following behind to make sure the woman didn't blow up too much at the twin troublemakers.

Hayden watched as Pansy and Theo led the two teachers off to where the Gryffindor's were causing a ruckus before turning back to his two remaining class mates as well as his mother and Dumbledore.

"Headmaster, I was wondering if you might be able to help me with something?" Draco started. Hayden partly tuned them out as he warily made to step around the older wizard.

Severus eyed the two Slytherins before somehow locking eyes with his hidden son, raising a brow ever so slightly in question of what the boy was up to.

Hayden smiled sheepishly at Severus, knowing that he wouldn't be seen before continuing on.

Sandwiching himself between the adults, all the while making sure not to accidentally brush against the headmaster, Hayden cautiously raised an arm with a little glass vial in his hand. Silently uncapping it, Hayden expertly yet stealthily pouring a clear and highly alcoholic liquid into the glass Dumbledore was holding.

Just as Hayden had finished pouring the liquid, thankful that Draco and Blaise were doing such an excellent job at keeping the fool occupied, the raven felt a gentle push within his mind before he was being spoken to.

'What are you trying to do Hayden?' Severus communicated, using legilimency to establish their link.

'How did you know I was here?' Hayden responded, gingerly walking back to stand behind Draco, watching gleefully as Dumbledore took a sip from his now highly alcoholic drink.

'Answer my question first'

'Alright. One, I'm getting back at him, I think he might be trying to get me to somehow switch sides for the war. Second, I want something he has, and it'll be a lot easier to acquire it if he's not in his right mind" Hayden explained.

Severus just looked to wear his son now stood and borrowed his eyes slightly.

"And what might this object be?"

"A surprise. For father. You'll see soon, I promise, and I assure that I'll be careful and won't be caught"

Severus just sighed internally, before looking away, watching whatever his son was planning unfold.

As Draco and Blaise kept the old geezer occupied with questions about certain advanced spells that they were not old enough to learn in classes, Severus watched as Dumbledore grew more and more inebriated. Slurring his words and cheeks growing pink as the alcohol quickly went to his head.

"Professor, are you alright?" Blaise asked after a few minutes, hoping that enough time had passed.

"I feel fine? Do I not look at it?" Dumbledore asked, a wave of drunken confusion washing over his face as he slurred his answer.

After a bit of persuading, Draco and Blaise were able to successfully lead the old man out of the Great Hall, but before Draco could get far, Severus grabbed a hold of his arm, stopping him from leaving just yet.

Leveling the boy with a look that demanded his attention, Severus leaned down to discreetly whisper to the blond.

"I'm not sure what you and Hayden have planned, but of anything goes wrong and my son somehow gets hurt, no matter how small, it'll be your head"

Draco's eyes widened a bit at the blatant threat, then narrowed as he returned with a scowl of his own.

"You really think I would ever harm him!" The blond questioned defensively.

Severus just shook his head in slight disappointment.

"No more so than you already have" was all the ravenette said before walking away, leaving a shocked and frowning Veela behind.

—-

"Where did you go? I had to send Blaise on ahead before the oaf passed out on us" Hayden explained impatiently, grabbing Draco's arm and dragging him in the direction of the headmasters office.

"Nothing important. Where did Blaise take him?" Draco asked, not recognizing their path.

"The Headmasters Office. He should be passed out by the time we get there, if not then I'm sure he wouldn't remember being knocked out" Hayden explained calmly as they approached the hidden staircase.

Before Hayden was able to say the password though, Draco had him pushed up against the wall, kissing him hotly as a hand snaked around the ravenettes waist to land on the swell of his backside.

Unfortunately, the kiss didn't last near as long as Draco had hoped it might've. Hayden moaned in pleasure before breaking their kiss, pushing gently against Draco's chest.

"I love you, bit we have something else to finish first" the Phoenix mumbled against Veelas mouth before bringing him back in for one last small kiss.

Saying the password for the statue guarding the staircase, the two followed the newly opened passage till they came to the door separating them from the office.

Before the two could open the door themselves, the door swung open and in the doorway stood Blaise with an amused look on his face.

"I know what you two did" he came out and said, smirking at the two like he couldn't be more smug.

"I think he's on the verge of passing out. He has absolutely know idea where he is. I'm pretty sure he actually thinks I'm Professor Trelawney right now" Blaise continued, stepping out of the way. "Anyway, I think the two of can handle the rest of this, I'm going to head back down to the dance"

"We'll see you down there soon, Blay, thank you!" Hayden called as Blaise disappeared down the stairs.

"This is turning out to be so much easier than I thought!" Hayden cheered in a giddy manner as the two walked into the office, closing the door behind them. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 10.9K 33
You're a 4th year muggleborn in Hufflepuff! Yeah groan all you want but Hufflepuff is the greatest house. You've had a crush on Cedric Diggory for F...
29K 541 16
Harry finds himself with no friends on his way to his 8th year at Hogwarts. he is so lost he lays all his trust on a certain Slytherin he's had a cru...
18.4K 614 43
Harry has just completed his fourth year at Hogwarts. It was that summer that he received a two year early creature inheritance and went to Gringotts...
963K 24.5K 67
It's a story about how Harry finds his true family. He goes through a creature inheritance and his mate is someone he never thought he could possibl...