Nejire Hado X Male Reader: No...

By Super_Human456

There is always something a little interesting when working with your crush. Especially when that work involv... More

Living in the Moment
Work Life
Breakpoint
Investigation
The Resort Hunt
Vincent Henkan
Public Disturbance
The Void
Epilogue

In the Hole

5.7K 107 25
By Super_Human456

You leapt off of the roof and used your quirk to easily and safely slid down the walls to the alleyway. You silently opened the manhole cover and jumped down inside.

(Y/N): Alright then. Showtime!

You began to run through the swears, trying to see if there was anything of note down there. You slowed down just a bit as you walked down the pipeline. You didn't want to use your quirk in fear it could backfire and do more harm than good. It wasn't a gas line, but it could still do some serious damage. You continued to walk down the pipe and found a small dent in the wall in the shape of the door.

(Y/N): (Thinking) Subtle.

You placed your hand on the door and slowly began to melt it down. Your quirk made you radiate energy from your arms and legs. So, in doing so, you could super-heat any surface to melt it down. Essentially, you were raw energy. Once the door melted down, you slowly began to walk down inside of it. You scanned around as you stepped down and into a small chamber.

You stuck to the shadows as you slowly moved around it. It looked like a small lab. Chemicals were on every table and there were more than enough supplies here to engineer chemicals and...bombs. Maybe even some new drugs, who knew. The materials were all present. It was only a matter of time till they did something to it. You always noticed some guns.

There was an airsoft store not too far from here. It could have been the locations they broke into the days before. But why though? ...Administering the drug in a legal way. A toy for children. You walked over to one of the tables and looked over it. It seemed that this family definitely wanted to start spreading out into the black market. But when and how was the question. A door clung open on the far side of the lab. You quickly took cover behind some crates in the corner and waited. Two men and a woman walked down the stairs and into the lab.

Woman: Father, the drug isn't ready. Not yet. Give us more time.

Father: I have! I have pushed this operation back by a whole year! We cannot wait any longer.

Woman: Father!

Father: No more! Take your brother and begin packing! We get these out into the field. Whoever uses them is our test subject. Understand?!

Woman: Yes father.

The older man, the father of these two, began to walk back up the stairs. A door then slammed closed as some lights came on. You were close to some structure. And an easy entry point for this family. You didn't move, instead choosing to listen. You could hear some bottles clink together as well as some grunting. What sounded like crates being lifted was heard. You calm down a little. Yes, you were on edge, but now wasn't the time.

You heard some more banging and then a loud crash.

Woman: What the hell?!

Brother: Oh, I'm sorry! Did I scare you, little girl?!

Woman: Oh up yours!

Brother: Hey! We are not foreigners!

Woman: Only you would make that joke!

Brother: It's called honesty, sis. Learn to live with it!

The woman groaned again as she resumed her work. Clear animosity between the family. You pressed a button on your wrist, alerting Asura to your location. You then placed your hands along the ground and began to use your quirk to overload some of the lights. Eventually, one dimed out and another exploded. Both the woman and her brother shrieked slightly two more lights blew up as others dimed. They began to look around for the source.

Brother: What the hell?!

Woman: What's happening? Mom?!

Brother: No. Mom cant do something like this!

Woman: Then who is it?! Or what?!

Brother: Heroes!

The brother stepped onto the ground and ran towards your location. You leapt out of cover just as the brother brought his fist down and crushed some crates. You spun around mid-air and kicked him in the back of the head. You rolled along the ground and saw the woman run in to attack you. You slammed your hands onto the ground and created a small pool of molten rock and flung some towards her.

The woman dodged it and lunged forward to try and kick you. You rolled backward and evaded the kick and barely dodged a backhand from the brother. You let the brother go in for another punch which you used to spin around and get a clear shot at the chemicals. You fired a blast from your hand and it hit the table, burning some of it up.

Woman: No!

You looked to your right and saw the woman run up to you. Along her arms were spikes which she used against your chest as she backhanded you into the ground. You rolled a bit and the brother grabbed you and threw you into a wall. You looked up and slammed your palms onto the wall and forced some energy to run through the wall and into the ground. Molten rock spewed right near them, almost hitting and blinding them.

You rolled forward and leapt up into the air, spun around, and kicked them both in the head. You landed on your hands and sprung forward towards the back door to the sewers. You got to the top of the stairs and quickly ran in the opposite direction of where you came from. You heard the woman scream something and then the ground shook. You continued to run until you found another ladder. You quickly began to climb upwards but stopped just as you reached the lid.

What if you were in the middle of the road? That could lead to more destruction. More property damaged. More lives lost. No! You were going to stand your ground here and now! If you continued to run, you could lose them. Maybe it would work better if you melt some of the walls? No! That would cause a cave in. And if you-

A hand grabbed your head and slammed you down against the ground. You were picked up again and slammed against the wall and then thrown up and through the manhole cover. You then felt your shoulder land on something hard and you rolled along the ground. You heard a horn go off, brakes going off, and a loud bang and an explosion. You opened your eyes and glaring you down was the woman from the swears. Her quirk must have been enhanced strength as her muscles were much larger than before, plus she seemed angrier and less in control.

You stood back up and raised your arms, ready to fight. The woman screamed and charged towards you. You readied yourself for her to throw a punch. In order to cause as little destruction as possible, you had to not use your quirk. The woman threw a punch just as you predicted. As she brought her fist down towards you, you barely dodged it and sidestepped her and punched her in the back of the head, sending her to the ground.

The woman roared as she got back up and got ready to attack again. Before she even could though, a giant blast of energy came from above and struck the woman down. You looked up and heard the crowds' cheer as another hero entered the field. Flying over you was Hado. She gave you a smile as you nodded to her. You walked over to the woman and slammed your hands down onto the ground. Using your quirk, you were able to make a small prison for the woman, melting some of the ground so she would sink down.

(Y/N): I'm fairly confident that won't hold her. What are you even doing here anyway?

Hado: Oh, Ryukyu and I were on patrol. And when I saw the explosion I went right after it and-

You both heard a breaking sound but only Hado reacted faster enough. The woman had busted out from her makeshift prison and went in to attack you. Hado spun around you and kicked the woman's wrist, sending her punch upward. You spun around and placed your palms on the woman's stomach and sent a direct line of energy into her and launched her back towards the hole she made.

Hado: So, what's the deal with this girl?

(Y/N): She and her brother are members of a crime family Asura was investigating. They have a lab a few kilometers from here. Their entrance is in the swears.

Hado: Oh, oh! And you found the entrance, found some crazy illegal stuff and now they want you dead.

(Y/N): Yep.

Hado: Called it.

The woman screamed again as she slowly got back to her feet. You and Hado got ready to fight. However, just as you were ready to lay the smackdown, a figure descended from above and crushed the woman back down onto the ground, knocking her out. The woman shrunk down to normal size as you saw your mentor step off of her body.

Asura looked at you and Hado and pointed at you.

Asura: Anything?!

(Y/N): Yes!

Asura: Show me! Nejire-chan with us! I'll inform Ryukyu afterward. Let's move!

Asura walked back and jumped down in the initial crater after he tied the woman down with capture tape. You looked at Hado and nodded as you walked back into the hole with her right behind you. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 531 15
So.... I'm sorry, I didn't notice that the Book got deleted but as My friend History_Lemon said, they can be reborn and they Will this book Will cont...
94.1K 2.6K 28
A student was personally recruited by the Shuiichin Student Council President named Miyuki Shirogane. He then meets someone who he saw was cute and a...
382K 13.7K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
1.3M 55.4K 36
where idol taehyung texts an innocent boy named jungkook about his dick size. Β©yoongisdickpics 2018