Then There's Faith In Love (J...

By simplyadrianaxo

"I may have failed, but I have loved you from the start." A Jaime Preciado Fanfiction, All Rights Reserved. More

Prologue
1. This Couldn't Be More Unexpected
2. Moving In So Slow
3. What If You Were The Secret
4. Could This Be Out Of Line
5. I Still Think You're Beautiful
6. I'd Be Just Fine When You're Gone
7. So Contagious
8. If I Ever Caught The One's Who Hurt You
10. Baby, This Is Paradise
11. Oh No, Please, Don't Abandon Me
12. A Trophy Fathers Trophy Son
13. And This Is Only A Test
14. Permanently Yours
15. Memories That Make Me Smile
16. Hold On, Don't Look Back
17. Yuletide Carols Being Sung By A Choir
18. All The Small Things
19. Believe You Me
20. But, Fuck Money We Want Love
21. Don't Slip Away
22. Temporary Feelings
23. Thinking Out Loud
24. Sharing Warm Alcohol
25. Love Drunk Memories
26. You Make My World Spin
27. When You Wish Upon A Star
28. I Cherish My American Girl
29. Don't Ruin A Perfect Thing
30. I'm The Only One To Blame
31. It's Not Enough To Say I'm Sorry
32. A Little Less Sixteen Candles
33. The Only Thing That's Keeping Me Alive
34. Love With No Regrets
35. I Have Loved You From The Start
36. The End
Merry Christmas
You Were Always The One

9. Misery Business

676 23 11
By simplyadrianaxo

-Arianna-

"It's me or her; she's not the only one who can make plans."

"Oh my god! You gotta be kidding me!" I yell at the TV.

I've been sitting on the couch watching re runs of Pretty Little Liars all day and just watched the newest episode.

"I'm gonna be dead by the time they reveal who A is!" I yell again.

"What are you over here hollering about?" Jaime says coming down from the stairs with a box in hand.

"Pretty Little freakin Liars." I say throwing my middle finger to the TV.

"That show's been going on for years." He says placing the box on the stool by the counter.

"I know and it'll be going on for years, they just want me to die of frustration." I say getting up and walking to him.

"Did you finish cleaning your side of the closet?" I ask him while I open the fridge to grab a coke.

"Uh yeah, all done." He says with a small smile.

"Are you okay?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows at him.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be? Um what do you want for dinner? I can make spaghetti?" He says changing the subject.

He came over to me and kissed my temple while we both look through the fridge.

"Mmm that actually sounds good." I say looking up to him with a smile.

"Okay I'll get started." He begins to pull things out of the fridge.

"Here I'll help you." I say going to grab some things.

"No no no I'll do it." He says kissing my lips.

"But thank you babe." He turns around and starts cooking.

I make my way over to the counter and notice the box he brought down. I quietly pick up a faced down frame in the box and turned it around.

It was a picture of him and Jessica, they were dressed up, he wore a tux and she wore a red dress. He was holding a sunflower and they were both smiling, happy.

I put it down and picked up a folded up paper and opened it to reveal a letter.

Dear Jaime,

You are an amazing human being and I am so glad that I found you.

You make me laugh, you make me cry, and you always seem to know the right things to say to make me feel at home, even when you're miles away.

You always say that we met for a reason, I never believed you. But now that we've come so far I know now that we have, and that's because fate wanted us to grow old togeth-

I folded up the paper and put it back, no longer wanting to read it.

"Whoa what are you doing?" Jaime asks, startling me.

"Um nothing, I'm sorry." I reply quickly.

"Don't go through that." Was all he said, he came over to me, grabbed the box and put it in the game room across the hall.

He brushed me off and walked back to the kitchen, I tried to bite my tongue but my vocal cords beat me to the punch.

"So is that what's wrong?" I ask with attitude, immediately regretting my sudden burst of question.

"No it's not just drop it Arianna." He says turning his head to take a quick glimpse of me.

I crossed my arms over my chest and tilted my head.

"Why, just talk to me. I know something's bothering you Jaime." I say not giving up.

He tosses the cooking spoon to the side and turns to face me.

"Why won't you just leave it alone? Why do you have to get into things that you shouldn't?" He spits out.

"Well maybe because I'm curious as to what got my boyfriend so bitter."

"Boyfriend? Which one, me or Sean?" He looks me dead in the eye.

"What the hell are you talking about Jaime, of course you!" I raise my voice a little louder.

"Did you really ever break up with him or did you just leave?" He questions.

"Excuse me? You know what happened."

"No I don't think I do anymore, maybe you'd like to explain." He crosses his arms over his chest and leans against the counter.

"He abused me emotionally and physically so forgive me for not thinking I had to give him a formal break up line."

"Plus why are you turning this on me? This is about you!" I continue using big hand gestures.

"Maybe when I was looking through my things it actually hurt letting go of a long relationship, that's not an easy thing to do Arianna." He says back at me.

He might as well have thrown knives at my chest like darts to a dart board. Because that's definitely what it felt like.

"Well I'm sorry I ruined a good relationship, by all means you can have her. I'm out." I say going to the door and grabbing my jacket and slipping on my vans.

"Wait Arianna I didn't-" I cut him off by slamming the door and running to the nearest place I could think of, the beach.

I stood at the shore, my feet digging into the warm sand and the cool air blowing through my hair making it whip back and forth.

I tried my best to forget what he said, but again it dug a hole into my heart knowing he did feel the same as those fans that comment on our pictures, that I potentially ruined something that was established a very long time ago.

I sit down on the sand and bring my knees to my chest and lean my chin on the top of my leg.

I hear a car door shut and immediately know who it is, but yet keep my gaze on the water in front of me.

He comes and sits next to me, tucking his left leg under his right that's propped up to let him lean on it.

"It's cold out here; you're going to get sick." He says softly.

"I'll be fine." I reply shortly.

"I'm sorry Ari; I didn't mean to say what I said." I turn to face him,

"But you did Hime, and what you said really hurt."

"I know, and it was out of line. To be totally honest, it hurt letting go. But to be even more honest, it felt great doing it. Because it meant letting it go for something that's worth more than that relationship ever was. You're worth more than that." I don't say a word just keep my gaze towards him.

"I didn't mean to jump on you about Sean, because you're right he didn't deserve a proper break up, leaving was enough. And I don't know why I was caught up in that; I guess I'm just so scared of any little thing that can keep us apart."

"Jaime, no one is keeping us apart, but not telling each other our feelings, that's what will keep us apart. I didn't mean to get in your personal things; I was just curious and nosey."

"No I should've told you what I was doing; I was cleaning out the closet of just things that were hers. Because she told me she wanted them back. But I told her not to bother coming back for them because I was throwing them out." I look at him and couldn't help but grin.

"Well now that we cleared the air, why don't we just forget this and go home, I want some spaghetti." I say giggling.

"Yes my lady lets." He gets up and lends out a hand for me.

When we got home we finished making dinner and washed the dishes, then decided to go up stairs and watch TV for the remainder of the night.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower first." Jaime says coming to the room with a towel and shutting the door to the restroom behind him.

I turned on the TV and flipped through the channels to find something good when I heard Jaime's phone go off with a text notification.

I contemplated it for a minute then decided against my better judgment reaching over to his phone and opening it up, just a text from Vic.

I unlock it and decide I want to take cute selfies on it to surprise him, when a rush of curiousness came over me. I go to his text message screen and look through it for a certain conversation and grin when I got to it.

Jess: What's so great about her anyways?

Jaime: Do you want me to pull out the list? There's a lot that's great about her.

Jess: You just ended a high school relationship for some girl that just appeared out of nowhere? It makes no sense, what do you even know about this girl...

Jaime: I know that she makes me happy and cares about me for me, I don't have to pretend to be someone I'm not around her just to make her smile. And that's enough for me to fall completely in love with her.

Jess: In love?? You're crazy, whatever Jaime fuck you, and that home wrecker that you let come between us. You'll come back, trust me they all do.

Jaime: Ok

Jess: Can I at least get my things back that I left there?

Jaime: Don't bother; I'm throwing it out, just like I did with our relationship.

Jess: Whatever bye.

I felt the heat in my cheeks appear at the things he said about me then at the same time thought of a brilliant idea.

I tapped the message button and typed something down quickly.

Jaime: On second thought, come by tomorrow around 1 and pick up your shit.

Almost immediately I received a text back.

Jess: I'll be there.

I heard the shower turn off and quickly deleted the messages and placed his phone back on the night stand just in time to not get caught by Jaime who came out seconds later.

"That shower felt good." He says going to the dresser and pulling out a pair of boxers, I smile and nod my head.

"What?" He says with a smile and one eyebrow lifted.

"Nothing, just, I bet it was." I agree.

He put on his boxers and came to the bed and laid on top of me, shaking his wet hair like a dog, getting me wet.

"Jaime!" I say grabbing his head.

"Was that necessary?" I say wiping my face with my hand.

"Very." He says with a smirk.

Jaime moved his hand to my cheek and pressed his lips to mine, I instantly reached for his hair and tangled my fingers in it. I felt his tongue run itself across my bottom lip and I easily gave him entrance and let his tongue dominate mine.

I release my hold on his hair and run my fingers down his muscular arms lightly wanting to touch every part of him, and then back up again to his hair tugging at it lightly but enough to get a moan to erupt from his throat.

He forfeits our tongue war and begins trailing kisses along my jaw line and to the spot behind my ear, placing kisses there then going straight for my neck to suck on the skin leaving a mark for sure. I let a moan escape my mouth and hear him let out a deep laugh against my skin.

He begins to move lower and slides his hand under my shirt pushing it up enough to reveal my stomach; he starts at my naval and kisses my stomach all the way to where my shirt restricts him from going any further.

"Yeah this has to go." He says deeply grabbing the hem of my shirt and pulling it over my head then tossing it to the ground.

"Oh, this definitely has to go too." He says referring to my bra, running his hand across my back and unlatching the clasp and pulling it off quicker than a kid unwrapping a present.

Before I could realize what's happening he latches his lips to my hard bud and begins sucking on it lightly, his free hand cupping my other squeezing it gently.

A few moans left my lips until he came back up attaching our lips once again roughly. I feel his hands roam down my body and move their way over my hot spot; he laid his hand on it and began rubbing it gently then moved faster getting me to moan louder as he continued.

He stopped then slid his hand under my shorts and panties then drove his fingers into my wet core making me groan in satisfaction as he pumped them in at out with record speed.

Jaime then stops and latches his fingers around both my shorts and panties, pulling them down at the same time and discarding them to the floor next to the others.

Just as I thought he was going to remove his boxers and enter me he moves his body down to position his head between my legs. I prop my legs up and he grabs my right thigh to keep it still and begins his work on my wet bud.

I prop myself up on my left arm and with my free hand, grab his head and lace my fingers into his hair. I throw my head back and cry out in pleasure. He kept his tongue at work and slowly inserted two fingers into my slit then began pumping them in and out again.

I finally feel that familiar bubbling sensation in my stomach as he goes faster, my knees lock and he begins to sense my upcoming unravel. He unlatches his mouth from me but keeps his fingers going, he makes his way up to my neck and kisses it softly.

"Come on baby, let go." He says deeply into my ear.

I finally feel myself release and yell loudly in complete ecstasy.

Jaime pulls his fingers out and places a kiss on my lips before nuzzling his head in my neck. I try to get my breathing back to normal then kiss his cheek.

"Now I just have to get rid of this problem." He says chuckling while pointing to his erection in his boxers.

"Well I'm still undressed." I say biting my bottom lip.

I wrap my fingers around his boxers and pull them down to release his hardened member, he separates my legs and positions himself between them and without notice pushes himself inside of me, making me lose my breath.

He thrusts in and out and I mock his motions by moving with him, he grabs onto my legs and supports himself before slamming into me harder than the first time.

I start to feel the sensation in the pit of my stomach and begin to buckle my knees, his thrusts become sloppy and I know he's about to reach his peak.

In a matter of seconds we both cry out in pure bliss and ride out the rest of our high before he pulls himself out and collapses next to me.

"Shit." He blurts out with a laugh.

I giggle and throw my hand over my forehead feeling the sweat that covered it.

"Now I need another shower." He says

I look at him and laugh, he snakes his arm round my body and pulls me closer to him.

"Let's go take a shower." He says getting up and pulling me with him.

The next morning I woke up earlier than Jaime, I did my morning routine then went down stairs to make some breakfast for him before his long day at the studio.

"Breakfast! It smells so good!" He shouts through the house.

"Quiet down, don't announce it everyone, then they'll want to come over and eat!" I shout back at him with a laugh.

He comes behind me and wraps his arms around my torso resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Go get ready for the day; it'll be done when you come back." I say getting him to go change.

About twenty minutes later he comes back downstairs dressed in a black Obey shirt, dark blue skinny jeans and black vans with a beanie covering his bed hair.

"Is all you wear black?" I ask him sarcastically.

"Are all you wear my t-shirts?" He retorts with one eyebrow raised and grin playing on his face.

"Touché Preciado, touché." I say grabbing his plate and placing it on the counter for him to eat.

I grab my plate and turn to walk to the counter when Jaime stops me.

"Take a picture with me." He says grabbing his phone.

"No I have no makeup on." I whine.

"Does it look like I care, come here." He says pulling me over to him.

Jaime turns on the front camera and I lift up the plate of food to cover anything from my nose down, Jaime makes a face pretending to try and eat my food and I glare at him from the corner of my eyes. He snaps the picture and types onto his phone then stuffs it back in his pocket.

We ate in comfortable silence, except for our small talk about the record and the upcoming Alternative Press Awards.

After a good half hour of talking and eating he said he had to go and helped me clean the dishes even after I refused to let him.

He grabbed his keys and came to kiss my cheek before taking off out the door, leaving me to do what I planned out last night.

I went up stairs and looked at the clock that read eleven forty-five, because yes we slept in that late, and began to rummage through my clothes in the closet.

I went through many outfits until I found one that screamed 'I'm Jaime's girlfriend and you better back off'. I went to the bathroom and straightened my hair then applied my eyeliner and mascara, finishing it off with my red lipstick.

I looked in the full body mirror that I had Jaime put up a week ago and gave myself a once over. I had on black shorts showing off my tattoos and wore black and white converse on my feet and I topped it off with one of Jaime's Rebel8 shirts which I tied a little in the back to make it fit me better.

I ran my hand through my hair and turned to look at the clock again, twelve thirty.

I went to my nightstand and grabbed a picture from inside the drawer and went downstairs to retrieve the box from the table Jaime put it on last night. I quickly wrote a note on the back of the photo then emptied the box taping the picture to the bottom of the box.

I refilled the box with her things and waited until she came.

One o'clock rolled by and I heard a knock on the door, my heart began pounding but I put it aside the best I could and walked to where the sound came from.

I took a deep breath and opened it up.

"Hey-" She begins until she notices who I am.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She spat out.

"Me? I live here." I say placing my hand on my hip.

"I'm guessing you're here to get your stuff?" I ask nicely.

"Yeah, and I'm guessing you're the one who texted me about it last night." She says nonchalantly.

"Wow, you're so smart." I say sarcastically.

"I have the right mind to punch you in the face right now bitch." She says.

"Whoa, it's not my fault your boyfriend left you for me, I would too if my girlfriend got jealous all the time and never let me have fun." I reply.

"Listen here home wrecker. You are nothing, just a fling for the moment. He'll dump you and come back to me. He doesn't realize what he lost, but he will, because no one can make him as happy as I can." She says getting closer to my face.

I lean in closer as well staring right into her eyes,

"Now you listen here Jessica. You're nothing, give it up, because think about this. If he loved you like you say he did, then why the hell is he with me? He realized what he lost, then looked back and smiled because he's glad he lost it. I fill that happiness for him now, and if you don't believe me ask him, because he was telling me that all night last night." I spit back with fire, watching her eyes grow wide every second.

I walk into the house and grab the box, then make my way back to the door where she stood still frozen in shock.

"Here's your box, remember what you lost. Because every minute you weren't keeping him happy, I was. And remember, you lost a damn good man." I say throwing the box out the door watching all the contents spill out across the grass.

I slam the door and lock it. I then throw my fists up in the air and do a little victory dance, because boy did that feel good.

But what I can't wait for her to see is what I tapped to the bottom of the box.

It was a picture of me and Jaime at Mike and Alysha's barbecue party last Saturday. He had his arm around my shoulders, my head resting on his shoulder looking up to his eyes with a smile spread cheek to cheek and his head turned down looking at me with a smile showing off those infamous dimples, our gazes fixed on each other, I had my hand placed on his chest and the other laying on his lap. We were both smiling and from the minute you lay eyes on it you can see the love.

Oh and the note on the back?

Eat your heart out.

Xo,

Arianna

[A/N: Okay who else got the sudden urge of confidence? Because I know I did writing the last part. Pretty much just a filler, but much needed for Arianna.

Title credit obviously goes to Paramore, who gave me inspiration to this chapter.

On a side note, please go check out a Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat fanfic I'm doing with my lovely friend CandyPlatypus, it's called Again.

&&Don't forget to throw in a vote and a comment please. Love you guys! -Adri]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475 4 30
Alia is used to being in relationships up until the point where it gets serious. Tony is a hopeless romantic who is only seeking a serious relations...
645 55 23
Pierce The Veil fanfic
74.5K 2.9K 57
•TRIGGERING• first book I've ever made ugh, but if you read it, you'll understand. [under major editing] - 2015 // © thingsofthrones All rights res...
43.1K 864 11
Nothing has ever been easy for Alex, but when she meets Jaime, everything seems to fall into place. She's never been happier until her past starts to...