Storm Over Paradise. βœ”

By FlorK2D

Based on Khushi and Shyam's engagement track. There will be a little change in some characters and a few sce... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Characters Sketch.
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Epilogue
New Story Alert.
New Story
New Story alert with daily updates
New Story
New Story.
New Story

Part 26

9.4K 544 68
By FlorK2D

Garima was pacing up and down at the door of the house not knowing she was being watched from all sides from the moment she got down from from her cab.

She was about to give up and leave when Shashi showed and she smiled seeing him especially after her eyes fell on the brown envelope in his hand.

"Thank God you are here...... I was beginning to worry ab..... " She paused in shock seeing the men emerging behind Shashi and it was none other than Manoj and Adarsh and Akash and Arnav behind them with a scowl than will make even the devil cower.

She gulped and looked at Shashi who was looking at her in disgust and she immediately knew he found out who she was.

Garima then took to her heels but stopped seeing the police surrounding her from all sides.

She turned only to feel a sharp sting on both her cheeks and she looked up and saw a raging Shashi.

"You are an embodiment of the devil...... How could you frame an innocent person up and as if that wasn't enough you murdered Aahan and Shreya. " Shashi yelled shocking Garima. "Don't looked shocked....... The criminal policeman who covered up your crime confessed and handed the police the evidence of your crime....... We all know your real face...... And I regret for not standing on my ground when didi forced me to marry you because you were a perfect mother to my girls....... You won't be spared for this...... We will make sure not only will you rot in jail but will be tortured for the rest of your pathetic existence. " Shashi looked at her in disgust after he was done.

Garima smirked making all of them feel disgusted of her.

"Go ahead and make me rot in jail....... It won't bring Aahan or Shreya back. " Garima said mockingly with a sadistic smile on her face and it angered Adarsh who marched up to her but Manoj and the others held him back. "And as for Khushi...... She is good as dead because knowing she gave the status of a mother to the woman who killed her parent will haunt her forever and I think my mission is done. " She smirked afterwards. "And as for your dump sister.... It was so easy to impress her, all I had to do is pretend to love that bastard daughter of your whose own mother left her husband and her behind and eloped with his lover but unfortunately for her and fortunately for me she died with her lover in the train accident." This revelation shocked Akash who thought Payal's mother died in an accident. "I couldn't stand the love all of you gave to Khushi and I thought to turn you and Payal against her but it didn't work so I turned to your sister and she was so easy to manipulate........ I made sure to set up traps to hurt Payal when Khushi was around and made you loose so much money by framing it in a situation that involves Khushi and voila she fell for it........ Even if I go to jail Khushi will surely visit me and I will torture her more with my words and also Payal will definitely know her mother never loved her like you made her believe. "

Shashi who had had enough moved closer and held her by the neck almost strangling her but the police intervened and pulled him away from a coughing Garima who was gasping for air.

"Take her out of my sight before I kill her. " Shashi yelled almost on the verge of crying.

The police cuffed Garima and dragged her away and Manoj and Adarsh left with them to complete any formality need leaving Arnav and Akash behind with Shashi.

Shashi opened the doors of the house and moved robotically to the couch and sat on it.

Akash rushed to the kitchen and got him a cup of water and handed it to Shashi who drunk it and both sat with him.

"Why didn't you tell Payal the truth about her mother? " A curious Akash asked.

Shashi sighed and started telling them how she left and through that she meet Khushi and her parent and the death of Payal's mother.

"After her death, my baby who was already a silent little girl became even more silent and withdrawn and imagine if I told her her mother never loved her and had eloped with her lover......... It will shatter her that's why I never told her the truth....... And then was the presence of Khushi. " Shashi smiled for the first time and Arnav and Akash knew he was indeed a great man and their respect for him doubled. "She was the one who made Payal smile and laugh for the first time since her mother died....... From the day they met, they were inseparable and and became more of sisters than friends....... And Payal repaid that favor when she became a cure to Khushi's pain after her parent death....... Payal became more protective of her and was always against anyone who hurt her.......... I can't have Payal knowing the truth about her mother....... She will break and I need her strong for Khushi because now more than ever she needs us...... So please don't tell her and please help make sure they both never meet that monster. " Shashi said with folded hands and they both nodded.

"It getting late...... We better get home...... I don't want Khushi to wake up and not find me by her side and don't worry...... We will do anything in our power help Khushi and keep your secret. " Arnav said and Akash nodded in agreement.

Shashi smiled at them and thanked God for giving his daughters men like them.

They then moved out after locking the door.

They got to the gates of RM only to find the gates swamped with the media and they immediately knew news of Anjali's arrest has got to them.

The guards pushed the media away and let them in.

They got in to find Payal and Surbhi with Khushav and Aarav in the hallway.

Aarav rushed to his father and Arnav picked him up and tossed him in the air and caught him and Aarav laughed liking it.

Arnav then kissed his cheek and Aarav did the same making him laugh at his antic.

Akash had Khushav on his lap now feeding him.

Arnav moved closer and sat down and placed Aarav on his lap.

"Papa...... Aunty and grandma said mummy is not feeling well so don't disturb okay. " Aarav said and Arnav chuckled and nodded.

Hari Prakash then come with a tray with noddles on the plate and Arnav knew it was for Aarav.

"Papa...... Feed me. " Aarav demanded and Arnav smiled and lifted him off his lap and made him sit beside him as he took the plate and started feeding Aarav.

Surbhi took out her phone and asked them to smile as she took a picture of them.

After feeding Aarav, Arnav took him to his room and gave him a shower and cleaned him up and dressed him in his pajamas.

Aarav then requested to kiss his mother good night since she was asleep.

So Arnav took him to the room and he kissed Khushi's forehead and moved out with his father to his room and Arnav read him a couple of bedtime stories and Aarav fell asleep.

He moved out closing the door gently in other not wake up Aarav.

He entered his room and found the bed empty making him panic but he calmed down seeing Khushi by the pool looking up at the stars.

Khushi sensed his presence and turned with dewy eyes and hugged him and he reciprocated stroking her hair.

She cried out loud and Arnav didn't stop her because he knew she had to get it all out.

He knew how bottled up emotions can hurt and damage a person and he didn't want that for Khushi.

After almost half an hour of crying she stopped but could be heard sniffing and Arnav pulled out of the hug and wiped her tear stained cheeks.

He then carried her bridal style and placed her on the bed and pulled the recliner closer to her.

"Khushi....... I know you think you have degraded your mother by giving a motherly status to that woman...... But let me tell you...... You didn't and there was nothing wrong with calling her Amma...... She was the one who degraded that name when she didn't value it and I speak out of experience because my mother and my sister betrayed my respect for them........ People like Garima and Anjali know how to manipulate our genuine feelings for them and use it to their sick advantage......... Don't allow her deeds get to you........ She knows about this and will try to take advantage of you...... Don't give her that chance........ Walk away from her emotionally and start it now because when you walk away emotionally from someone, walking away physically is the best liberation you would ever have in life and am telling you because I did it with Anjali and to tell you the truth if Anjali was to die or anything bad was to happen to her......... I will never feel sorry or any sympathy for her........ So promise me you will not let her get to you when you meet her. " Arnav said and Khushi looked surprised at how he knew she wanted to meet her. "Don't be surprised I know you will want to meet her but you only will if I am around....... Tomorrow we will go there together okay. "

Khushi nodded and her stomach rumbled and she looked down embarrassed as Arnav smiled at her.

Arnav then picked her up and moved out of the room turning a deaf ears to her plead to let her walk by herself.

Everyone smiled seeing Arnav coming down with a sulking Khushi.

She wiggled out of his arms with an angry pout on her face and she even got more annoyed seeing the smirk on his face.

Khushi glared at him thinking it will intimidate Arnav but seeing her cute expression Arnav burst out in laughter.

Khushi got angry and looked around and found a little pillow on the couch and hit Arnav in the face with it.

She proceeded and started hitting and Arnav run away from her and she chased him around the hall.

Khushi bumped into someone and was about to give the person her a piece of her mind when she looked up to find out it was her father.

She pouted and hugged him and started wailing but everyone knew she was pretending and Shashi smiled and broke the hug.

"What happened my dear? " Shashi asked and Khushi turned to glare at Arnav.

"That lad Gorvenor was teasing me. " She whined twitching her mouth in annoyance.

"Arnav stop troubling my baby girl. " Shashi warned playfully.

"Okay uncle. " Arnav said and turned to Khushi who was still glaring at him and held his ears. "Sorry baby girl. " Arnav teased and winked at her.

Khushi gasped in shock hearing him calling her baby girl.

"Arnav stop teasing my daughter. " Surbhi scolded Arnav. "Come on let's eat it's already late. "

They all went to the dinning table and started eating.

Half way through the meal Khushi popped a question which halted everyone.

"I want to me Garima tomorrow. "

Everyone with the exception of Arnav looked at her worried.

"The sooner the better....... And don't worry I won't let her get to me because she is not worth it and I want to say it to her face...... " Khushi said and Arnav held her hand and stroked it.

"You don't have to worry....... I will be there with her tomorrow. " Arnav said making them sigh in relief.

"I also want to come with you. " Payal said.

"No!? " Akash, Arnav and Shashi yelled in unison making all of them jerk.

"Why? " Payal asked suspicious of their reaction and even Khushi was curious to know.

"Maybe some other time..... Remember what the doctor said about you not stressing yourself especially now that you are about to stop breastfeeding Khushav. " Akash found a clever way to answer her question and from her expression it seems she bought it.

"Jiji...... Why is that? " Khushi asked.

"My hormones have been going haywire since am gradually beginning to stop breastfeeding Khushav and the doctors have warned me not to stress myself too much or else it will affect me a lot after I completely stop breastfeeding because of my hormonal imbalance and I guess Akash told them that's why they reacted that way. " Payal explained and they all nodded nervously when though they just found out about it now.

Khushi saw this and knew there was more to this.

"Where is Preeto, Lavanya and NK? " Khushi asked not seeing them around.

"Oh....... Preeto went out with Aman two hours ago and NK and Lavanya went out to help her with some personal stuff. " Payal replied and Khushi nodded.

Everyone then went back to eating until Madhumati cleared her throat gaining everyone's attention.

"Am sorry for bringing that woman into our lives...... If I hadn't forced Shashi to marry her then she won't have been in our lives...... And Khushi, am also sorry for always blaming you for all the bad things in our lives and calling you a bad omen not knowing she is the bad omen....... " Madhumati apologized but the two sisters were not interested and stood up from the table and headed to their respective rooms.

Their husbands followed them as Madhumati cried out loud knowing they will never forgive her, she then turned to Shashi who just glared at her and stood up and headed towards his room.

Surbhi stood up from her position and sat by her and held her hand.

"They need some time to process all of this...... So far Khushi is handling this revelation very well but I suggest you back down for now and let time do it work...... Don't force them because it's too early and might push them away forever. " Surbhi advice her and she nodded knowing she is right and Madhumati stood up and left to her room leaving Surbhi behind with Nani and Mami.

Immediately she left Manoj entered the dining room and sat on one of the chairs.

Surbhi moved over to him and she dished out some of the food for him.

"How did it go and where is Adarsh? " Surbhi asked.

"Well we've made sure she won't get any bail and will be behind bars until the trial and as for Adarsh he insisted on seeing Khushi but I sent him away because it not the right time....... And we have another problem to deal with....... Have you seen the news? " Manoj asked and she nodded.

"Yes...... Every channel is covering Anjali's arrest and everyone is cursing her for what she did to Arnav but good thing is they are supporting our Arnav. " Surbhi replied as she watched her husband eat.

Manoj turned to find Nani and Mami eating silently and put his spoon down.

"I hope you both are not thinking of supporting Anjali this time around because I won't allow you ruin Arnav's happiness. " Manoj said sternly and they both nodded and he went back to eating and speaking to his wife.

Delhi Restaurant.

Aman and Preeto were done with their food and were sipping on some wine when Aman spoke.

"Preeto.....I like you very much even though we just met and I know you like me too....... So why are you holding yourself back. " Aman asked.

Preeto sighed and was about to speak when she stopped and her expression turned to anger and Aman followed her gaze and saw a couple heading towards them.

He knew who they were since he has met them before but was confused why Preeto was angry seeing them.

"Aman..... Let's get out of here." Preeto said sternly and stood up.

Aman nodded and called for their bill and paid it.

As they were walking away, the man words shocked Aman.

"It's disrespectful for a daughter not to acknowledge her father. "

Aman was shocked hearing this and a fuming Preeto dragged him out of the restaurant.

To be continued.

Teaser.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐✨⭐ button comment and follow for more.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ

xoxo xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 1.8K 12
What if Shyam was never married to Anjali and his obsession with Khushi was twice fold? In a story where Anjali married an honest man and the Guptas...
208K 6.7K 13
:::COMPLETED::: (03.05.2017) \\SLOW EDITING// #266 in FanFiction on 27th August, 2017 πŸ‘ˆπŸ» Highest rank till date #59 in Short Story on 16th May...
737K 31.1K 96
Arshi ff. NOT a show based story. Peep in to know more. This work solely belongs to Arnavkikhushiforever. I am just proof reading it. the entire cred...
270K 13.5K 30
Regret was what Arnav was feeling for what he did to her. He wish to correct his mistake and a perfect opportunity presented itself but the question...