©Soulmates | Dramione

By aleiawritesss

"Ms Granger, I want you to marry my son" -Narcissa Malfoy Graduating from Hogwarts five years ago, Hermione t... More

1. New Life
2. Breaking Rules
3. Coincidence
4. The Mark
5. An Order
6. Real Friends
7. An Invitation
8. Make Up
9. Dinner with Malfoys
10. The Truth
11. Bits of Delight
12. Final Decision
13. Confused
14. The Request
15. Hermione Malfoy
16. Threat
17. Boundaries
18. Everything Went Wrong
19. The Burrow
20. Sectumsempra
21. The Only Way
22. The Feelings
23. Pain of the Scar
24. 20 Questions
25. Congratulations
26. What's Your Wish
27. Magical Letters
28. Beautiful Christmas
29. Only One
30. The Nightmare
31. Greatest Worry
32. Big Fight
33. The Discussion
34. Happy News
35. Daily Prophet
36. The Only Solution
37. Malfoy Manor
38. Sisters in Duel
39. Blood Purity
40. Blood Purity (2)
41. Blood Purity (3)
42. New House
43. Missing
44. The Constellations
45. Headquarters
46. Little Scorpius
47. Mosmorde
48. Presence
49. Smoke of Help
51. Death Eater
52. Go Home
53. Killing Curse
54. Untold Confession
55. Arrest
56. Apart
57. Grimmauld Place
58. Harry's Help
59. Ministry of Magic
60. Promise
61. Return
62. Possessive
63. Free
64. Soulmates

50. Anti-Muggle Wards

1.1K 30 0
By aleiawritesss

The irritating noise of Apparition rang in Hermione's ears. She scowled as her face met the ground. Hermione quickly got on her feet, observing her surrounding. The wind was extremely cold even though it was summer. Her surrounding was dark, intimidating, vicious. She could hear screams of terror in her head, she could hear the death attack in her head, she could feel a very different energy at her new surrounding. It didn't feel familiar but she wasn't foreign with the situation.

Hermione took a quick glimpse and realized that the ring on her finger was shining to a direction. She knitted her eyebrows in curiosity as she followed the glimmering path. It was like a path to tell her where was Draco. But, why would the Apparition take her here? What was Draco doing here? She could feel the coldness of terrible usage of magic. The surrounding was filled with dark magic.

A huge black painted manor was towering right before her. Hermione looked at the tall pillars holding the weight of the ancient manor. She gained her courage to wipe of the dust covering the plate at the pillar of the rusty gate. She frowned a bit as she tried the words written on the shining gold plate. She came closer and saw a familiar name.

 Ancient Manor of Parkinson.

She's read about the manor. Parkinson, part of Sacred Twenty-Eight, alongside the famous family like Malfoy, Weasley, Avery, Carrow, Longbottom, Black, Lestrange and more. They belonged to the same group of Pure-blooded wizards and witches. Most of the members of Sacred Twenty-Eight were once known as the cruel Death Eaters. It was an exception for the Weasleys, Longbottoms and Shacklebolts as they were the very well known and powerful members of Order of The Phoenix. 

Hermione leaned against the hedge behind her. Her eyes were quivering with fright, she was breathing heavily at an uncontrollable speed. Panting, as if she was just running from Snatchers. She flickered her eyes warily, observing if there were any danger coming. She was gripping her wand too tight that if she add another force, the wand might be broken. Hermione pointed her wand as she heard a twig snapping, only to meet with the baffled expression of Theodore Nott.

"Granger?"

"Nott? What are you doing inside that place?" she pointed her wand to the manor.

"Why would I answer that? What are you doing here, Mudblood?"

"This ring here sent me your message, Nott"

"You! You were the one who had his ring whole this time?!" Theo asked in incredulousness.

"Yes, what.."

Both Hermione and Theo turned to look at a windowsill as they heard a very loud tuneless caterwaul. Theo looked worried and at that point, Hermione realized whose scream was that. It was Draco's. He was screaming in pain somewhere inside the manor. Panic and worried were written on Theo's face. Casting Bombarda Maxima, the gate exploded and let Hermione ran into the manor with the help of Theo. It wasn't really helping since there were a lot of Anti-Muggle Wards securing the place. Hermione scoffed, stupid blood purity beliefs.

"How am I suppose to sneak you in?"

'I don't know! You should know any charms that could help!"

"Really, Granger? You were literally the brightest witch of our age!"

"And you're obviously 7 marks away from me! Isn't there anything to break the Wards?"

"Oh yeah? You think I know?"

"Nott, I don't come to argue.."

"Hermione?"

A familiar voice caught Hermione's ears. She tilted her head to the back door and saw a tall and slim figure, dark skinned with black hair, stepping cautiously towards hers and Nott's direction. It was Blaise Zabini. His tall figure was approaching them slowly as he looked around. Hermione checked on Nott. They were probably if the Parkinson girl was checking or not. Blaise jumped to the ground, observing Hermione. He pinned her to the tree and pointed out his wand at her.

"What was the first word I said to you in Potions class?"

"What? Are you mad?"

"Answer me!"

"Bezoar and hellebore!"

"Right"

Blaise pulled Hermione into his arms, hugging her as an old friend. Nott was frowning his eyebrows at the other side, struck with shock and bewilderment at the same moment. He had no idea that they were friends during school years. He was a Slytherin and a friend of his as well as the other pure blooded students. He cleared his throat, asking the two to get alert of what's going on inside the manor.

"Nott, what's Hermione doing here?"

"I asked for help, but I don't know the ring was in her possession. You know, Malfoy's serpent ring"

"No wonder I haven't seen it in a while. What are you waiting for? We should come inside"

"I can't. Someone has set few strong charms that repel any Muggles from coming inside" Hermione explained as she saw the tense look on Blaise's face.

"Right. Parkinson is not an easy person. She took everyone into hiding and set every single charms huh?"

"Don't talk about Pansy like that, Zabini" fury was bubbling in Theo's veins.

"Not now" Blaise rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Theo scowled at the reply as he took his wand out, trying to break the Wards. Despite for his love for Pansy, Draco's condition were at the worst right now and the Anti-Muggle Wards were only making everything worse. Blaise shot few spells to break the Wards, but there was nothing that could help. He sat under the tree, giving up. 

Theo, who was boiling with anger with Pansy's strong Wards, shot an Expulso towards the tree next to Blaise, causing it to explode with fire. Hermione quickly shot an Aguamenti and dragged Theo and Blaise to a hidden part of the yard. They could see Pansy and Tracey checking the noises with their wands up. Both of them were covered in black robes made from silk. Hermione sighed in relief before pointing her wand to Theo.

"Have you gone mad?! They could've seen us!"

"I won't be dead, but they would attack you, Mudblood!"

"Nott, Hermione! You're not helping!"

Blaise sighed as he sat on the ground. Hermione felt concerned as she looked at him. She turned to Nott and he gave her a look like don't bother. The wind was getting colder as the sky grew darker. Tint of pink, purple, blue and orange could be seen in the sky as it was approaching sunset. Blaise was gripping on his wand tightly, as if waiting for anyone to come and break the Wards.

They heard footsteps coming. Blaise sprang up from his position, wand steady and straight to the noises of footsteps. Nott was doing the same as he dragged Hermione to the back. Blaise gave Hermione a direction to hide behind the wall. Before Hermione could say anything else, Nott pushed her to hide quietly. The light footsteps were coming closer, both wands were at the ready. Blaise's eyes flickered warily. 2 familiar hooded figures appeared.

"Zabini, Nott. What are both of you doing out here?" the stern voice of Pansy Parkinson broke the silence. 

"Just.. trying to diffuse the tension" Blaise lowered his wand and warned Theo to stay alerted.

"What is wrong with both of you? Y'all look suspicious" Tracey frowned.

"There's nothing, Davis. We were just talking together"

"But Draco is not feeling really well upstairs. Shouldn't you both be with him right now?" Pansy asked with a smug face.

Hermione cupped her mouth as she flinched at the voice of Pansy saying Draco's name. Her eyes met Nott's, he was warning her to not create any little source of hassle than they already have at the moment. Pansy's eyes snapped at the wall next to Theo, looking curious. She could feel something strange behind the wall. She raised her wand as both Blaise and Theo did the same. She frowned.

"Relax. What's wrong with both of you?"

"We're sure you know the schedules very well, Parkinson. It's our duty to guard the manor today" Theo said sternly.

"Where's the sweet Theodore who was always trying to get Pansy's attention huh? What's behind that wall, Nott? Zabini?" Tracey Davis threatened them in a mocking way.

"Move, Davis. They're not giving any sign of tolerance. Homenum Revelio"

The wall became see-through, revealing Hermione who was leaning against it. Pansy's mouth twitched in anger as her eyes met Hermione's. Before she could ever shot a spell at the brunette witch, Blaise pointed his wand to her neck. Pansy's eyes were quivering in both shock and anger. Theo was gripping on Tracey's wand hand, trying to take her wand without attacking the witch. Pansy shot a spell and threw Blaise to the tree at the back.

"How dare you step into my place, Mudblood!"

"I didn't! Parkinson, you have to listen!"

"After tainting the blood purity of Malfoy, you still have the guts to turn up in front of us? You should just die in the war, Mudblood!"

"Parkinson, listen! Nott sent me a message to help Draco! I have to get to Draco!"

Pansy stopped striding towards Hermione. She laughed hysterically upon seeing Hermione's worried face. Hermione took her wand, her brain was processing what the hell was actually going on in front of her. Theo and Blaise stood next to her, giving her the look of attack when needed. She nodded and gripped on her wand tighter. Pansy's eyes were burning with rage.

"Stupe-"

"Sectum-"

"Cruc-"

"Avada-"

"Bombar-"

"Incar-"

"Furnuncul-"

"Expelliar-"

"Petrificus-"

"Immobu-"

"Rictum-"

"Impedi-"

"Reduc-"

Every single attacks from Pansy was dodged well by Hermione, Theo and Blaise. Blocking and attacking, sparks of the spells were flying across the backyard. Theo was duelling with Tracey while both Hermione and Blaise fought Pansy. All of Pansy's attacks were managed to be blocked in a quick second. Theo crumpled to the ground as Tracey attacked the permanent scar on his shoulder with a Sectumsempra.

"Nott!" Blaise shouted.

"Blaise, help him! I'll manage Pansy!"

"No! I don't know the counter-curse! Petrificus Totalus!"

A Full Body Bind Curse hit Pansy right square on her chest, causing her to freeze before falling to the ground. Hitting Tracey with a Stunning Jinx, both Hermione and Blaise ran towards Theo. His breathing was limited as the blood spluttered all across the yard, causing their light colored robes turned crimson. Blaise and Hermione looked at each other, feeling scared. Blaise looked at Hermione with hope.

"I know you know the counter-curse"

"I can't. I'm not strong enough"

"You've been attacked by a Sectumsempra before, Hermione"

Hermione doubted herself but after few minutes, she ripped the cloth covering his shoulder. She gasped in terror as she saw the blood pouring out rapidly. With trembling hands, Hermione took her wand and traced Theo's wounded shoulder. He was breathing heavily, tears were forming at the end of his brown eyes.

"This.. this is gonna hurt a little bit" Hermione's eyes quivered with uncertainty.

"Vulnera Sanentur"

1..

2..

3..

After few quick muttering, the blood absorbed back into Theo's arm as he lost his consciousness. Blaise summoned Pansy's wand and broke the Wards before taking Theo and Hermione into the manor. They entered a room and placed Theo on a four-poster bed covered with black silk sheet. Hermione turned to her back and gasped.

Draco..

He was there..

She finally saw him after all these months..

*********
I'm in the mood today!

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 4.5K 29
A few years after the Battle of Hogwarts everybody is trying hard to recover from their losses and survive with the memories. What happens when Narci...
599K 7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
4.7M 134K 121
[ completed] In their four years of knowing each other, Draco Malfoy and Amora Buckley have never managed to see eye to eye. However, when the pair a...
1.8K 70 17
Draco Malfoy, five years after the Battle of Hogwarts, has built a life for himself. He runs a successful business in Diagon Alley and keeps to hims...