Never Apart (Always With Him...

By mrsnicky_

I'm Carter Lynette, me and my boyfriend Malachai Parker decided to take a break from all of our Mystic Falls... More

BACK STORY
Always Back Here
Decisions
Untitled
Goodbye
Worrisome
Broken
Party Time
Foul Play
Back Again
Stories
Help
Darkness
Trick or Treat
Luck?
Never
Destroyed
Alive
Home
Greatness
Life
Never
Acceptance
Fear
All of My Life
Another Life

Lost Life

271 7 4
By mrsnicky_

I woke up to the sound of commotion running through the door. I looked behind me at the door and saw the guys enter. Stefan looked defeated and hurt, while Damon looked upset but pleased with himself. I couldn't read the look on Malachais face. It's like he didnt know what to say or do with the night that just happened. I stood up and walked toward them asking what happened.

"Mother died." Damon said looking at me like it was nothing, I looked at Stefan and his eyes were watery.

"Stefan..." I said taking a step closer, he slightly put his hand up.

"Don't Carter. Just leave me for now." I nodded then looked at Malachai, he smiled very weakly and forced as he came to sit on the couch.

"Where are the girls?" He asked.

"They mentioned something about going back to Whitmore..."

"Then let's head upstairs, we have a room and everything that I've wanted to show you." He said leading me up the stairs, I followed willingly and saw two white cribs in our dark blue room.

"Malachai.." I said as my hand slowly drew over my mouth.

"You like?" He whispered as he kissed my temple, I nodded and he got into bed. When I crawled in he cuddled into me on his side, his arm laying over my side and hand on my lower back. My leg stretched over his and my hand was on his chest.

"Are you ok?" I asked looking up at him.

"I mean you were with her for a few weeks... I can imagine you grew close to her and the heretics."

"I mean I didnt want her to die, when she started to desiccate up to her chest I walked out of the room."

I nodded, "How did the boys take it?"

"Damon was being a dick to her all day." He sighed.

"Well yeah it makes sense. She was the first women to ever break his heart, he was 17. She definitely wasnt the last to do it either. She means the world to him even though she means nothing to him at the same time."

"Stefan was heartbroken. When Damon said his 'goodbye' he told her to have a good nap. I could almost hear Stefan roll his eyes."

"How did that even happen? Weren't you trying to kill Julian?"

"Yeah, but Mary Louise unlinked them without Lily knowing. Julian asked her to pick between Damon or Valarie and she choose herself thinking it would take him out too. But it didn't. And now we have a bunch of unstable vampires or heretics running around with murder on the mind." He said and I giggled.

"I love you more then you'll ever think, Carter." He whispered as his head lowered to me ear.

"And I love you just as much. I'm happy I'm back." I mumbled as I quickly fell back to sleep.

When I woke up he was already awake, I rolled over and he was brushing his teeth.

"Morning handsome." I said getting onto my feet, I looked at my toes which were slightly gray.

"Malachai... my toes." He spit out his toothpaste vastly and rushed over to me, the whole way over I glared at him.

"What?" He asked.

"Why the hell dont you spit on me like that?" I asked as he leaned down towards my toes. He put his hands on my knees and I got nervous.

"Oh well you cant back out now, Car. You shouldnt have started something you knew you couldn't finish."

"Maybe I didn't know I was starting something I never wanted to finish." I said as I closed my legs, he gave me a disobeyed look and all I did was wink. He smiled but rolled his eyes as he picked up my foot.

"Siphon me." He said.

"But I dont want to hurt you."

"I wouldnt have asked if I thought itd hurt me. Hold my shoulders." I sighed but nodded and my hands glowed a dark blue. He didnt make any noises but squinted his eyes, then my toes went back to normal. When I let go I saw all of the presents from the baby shower.

"I wanted to tell you something... I know you didnt want to know the genders but they are both girls. I know you didnt want to know but I didn't want you to go out again and not know until it's too late..." He said hesitantly, like he didnt know he what he said was right.

"Thats... amazing, Malachai." I said as I leaned down to hug him. I slid off the bed and all of the sudden we were both on our knees holding each other.

"You have another name?" I asked.

"I do. Azrael." He said, the way that name rolled off his tounge made it 10 times better.

"What's it mean?" I asked into his shoulder.

"The Angle of Death. I thought that we could call the youngest one Azrael, as a token of our miracle. And the oldest Datrie, like you wanted." He said as he pulled away from me, he smiled and I nodded with a smile.

"Those are perfect."

He nodded and kissed my cheek, he then brought the gifts over with has magic and handed me one and put on of his own in his lap.

"Before it's too late?" He asked.

"Before it's too late." I nodded.

We both started opening them and showing the other what they opened. We got sheets for the cribs, built on baby beds that can attach to the bed for newborns, clothes, baby bottles, toys and so much more. It was fun being care free for the probably 2 hours we sat there and talked, but then Damon walked in wearing a tux.

"Mothers burial. Parker, you dont have to come with but Carter isnt leaving this house until she has her babies. Cant risk putting anyone of them in danger." Damon said sticking his head in. He didnt look at me with a smile like he usually does and never asked how it went. I felt blocked out by them but I ignored it, I was basically dead for a month prior, they are probably getting used to me being around and trying to protect us as much as possible.

***

For the next few weeks I felt like a chore. Like I was only to be watched and taken care of, I didn't even feel like a person. They didnt pay me much attention unless I started to dessicate, which didnt happen too often until today.

Today it was fast and powerful, I was very weak and fragile. Malachai had been all over me ever since I got back. He would have a hard time going places with everyone else because I was here and I was hurting. Today he along with all the other were sitting on the bed as grey moved up my body. We tried siphoning from Caroline and Malachai but it didnt work. If anything it made it worse.

"What's happening to her?" Bonnie asked coming into my room.

"Shes dying." Malachai responded sternly. He had tears in his eyes and he was holding my hand. I could feel the pain hit my hips and it lingered there. It was a pain that felt like it would kill me, but at the same time the pain was comforting me.

"That's it. We are taking her to the hospital. I'm not letting her die." Damon decided.

"No. What are they going to do? This is a magical situation! Not medical Damon!" Malachai yelled. He never took his eyes off of mine, and in between groans and moans of pain I never took my eyes off his.

"That's why we compel them to take them out! We need to save her and them before it's too late Parker!" Damon yelled back, he had stopped pacing ever since Bonnie walked in the room.

"One is only eight months, the other is six! If we take them out now neither are likely to survive!" Malachai yelled back.

"But if we dont take them out now she will die and so will they! At least if we take them out she'll be ok, there is a possibility that they could make it too!"

"I said no Damon!" He yelled looking at him, when Malachai did Damon stepped back.

"Why is that your choice to make? They mean as much to us as they do to you!"

"Why? Because your the father? Your the one who will be living in Europe with her because its not safe for them here? Your the one who's been with her day in and day out ever since shes been awake? They may be important to the rest of you, but no one understands how I feel about her along with the babies and there is now way in hell you feel the same." Malachai yelled still staring at him. Damon got pissed and pinned him up against the wall, ripping his hand out of mine. Malachai put his hand up and Damon dropped grabbing his head.

"Boys... stop!" I uttered. Those were the first words I've spoken all day, the only words I've head the strength and courage to say. When I did Malachai stopped and they both down at me. Malachai grabbed my hand as I arched my back to move myself up slightly, groaning in pain the whole way.

"Take me there. Save them even if I can't be saved." I groaned. Malachai looked at Damon and he had a smug look on his face. Almost as if saying 'haha, I was right.' But didn't have the courage to say it in front if me. Malachai nodded and put one arm under my legs and the other behind my back, picking me up in his arms. He sped me there and compelled me a room, when we got into it he laid me down and a nurse hooked me up to all of the machines.

"Wheres Stefan?" I mumbled.

"Running." Damon said.

"Running?" I asked.

"Worry about it later. Right now your literally on your death bed." He said, and he was right, the grey was moving up higher on my body. It was at my heart, slowling it down tremendous.

"Everyone out of the room." Malachai instructed. I felt him put a spell around the room so no one could hear in. He took my grey and veiny hand and brought it up to his mouth, kissing the back of my hands as tears rolled down his face.

"Stop trying." I mumbled in pain, completely destroyed but safe at the same time.

"Why." He said with a sniffle.

"Because, you cant comfort me anymore. I dont want you to. The pain just feels to good..." I felt the desiccation slow down as the babies fed off of the spell he sent out.

"I love you... always keep that with you." I whispered with a small smile, tears ran down my eyes as I felt my whole body relax. I let it take me. I let the pain totally disappear as a tear rolled down my cheek.

And then in almost and instant, I felt nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158 27 9
Jade. Her name. The only thing she can remember. What will happen when a teenage girl suffering from memory loss stumbles across the quaint town of M...
1.5M 41.4K 32
{Book 1} Cassidy Gilbert and Damon Salvatore were no more than a second too late to return from the other side in the midst of its collapse, doomin...
658K 18.2K 31
-๐“๐ก๐ž 17 ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐›๐ฅ๐ ๐šด๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐‘๐›๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ- ๐šด๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...
705K 22.9K 44
โ I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PAST, I ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR FUTURE โž in which malachai parker plots the ultimate revenge scheme against the salvatore brot...