You and Me (Case Closed Shini...

By Creepypasta_Monster

Welcome to You and Me, in this story you the protagonist has a crush on Shinichi Kudo. You are a Fem reader... More

.A bit about yourself.
Amusement Park
Shrunk
Moving in with Ran
Back Home
School/ New Rival
Drowned Pt.1
Drowned Pt.2
Party pt.1
Party pt.2
Park prt.1
Park Pt.2
Thank you, Jimmy
Haunted House
Haunted Case
Escaped
.Man in Black.
~: Kaito Kuroba :~
.The Beginning of the End.
.Cherry Tower.
.Texting.
.Sharing Together.
.My First Friend.
!Important!
.The Questions.
.Ice Cream.
.The Shrine.
.Darkness.
.Hanako.
.My feelings.
.Watched.
!Tagged!
.Awake.
.The Forest.
.Her Story.
.I promise.
!Important! #2
.The Detective.
.Sick 2/2.
.I Love You.
.This Feeling.
.Sakura Hairpin.
.New Book Cover.
.Special Chapter.
.Let's go see them.
Shinichi Meets Kuma-san
.The Stalker's Story.
.The Void.
Welcome to Cherry Tower
Let's Talk.
.Finish what was interrupted.
.Amaryllis.
.Black Lily.
.Forget-Me-Not.
.Sunflowers.

.Sick 1/2.

525 19 0
By Creepypasta_Monster

Recap of The Last Chapter:

I walked towards the living room, I could hear a couple of voices so I walked inside the room. "She's not here! We searched everywhere! Nighttime is falling as well!" I can see Ran-nee-chan crying a bit as I frown.

"H-Hey guys.." I spoke out as everyone turned in my direction, they seemed startled by my voice. I almost fell back from the impact of someone, I was surprised at first, too surprised to react. That was until I heard them say, "Where have you been! I was worried for you!" Jimmy was hugging me as I blushed and panicked.

"I-I was o-outside! I'm sorry for making y-you guys worry!" I exclaim as Jimmy held me tightly, his grip did not loosen no matter how long he hugged me. I decided to hug back as I melt into the hug, "Why didn't you answer me? I was really worried sick." Jimmy whispered as I frown.

"I'm sorry, I was out taking a walk. I didn't mean to scare you guys." I whispered back softly as he sighted. He let go of the hug and looked at me, "Well, I guess you're fine now." Jimmy said blushing and looking away while putting his hands in his pocket. I smile before Ran-nee-chan tackled me into a hug as well.

She was crying at this point, I apologized to her and everyone else who I made worried. I made sure to call back Ayumi to apologize to her. I explained the situation though I didn't include the part of me meeting Kuma-san. I didn't want to expose Kuma-san like that, only if she wanted me to.

For the rest of the day, I stayed upstairs only thinking about Kuma-san and her story. I couldn't believe her husband. He just threw her out, but then again she said something or someone changed him. Chiyo...I wonder what happened to her. I should do something about this, but...I don't know-how.

"I promise to fix this mess, Kuma-san."

________________

I woke up the next morning, Jimmy was out of bed like always, apart from that one time. I turn to my side turning to the window. It was covered by the light-brown blinds, my eyes gaze over to my phone. I lazily stretch my hand out to it and grab it into my hand, I press the on button as I see the time and day come up along with the notifications.

Some of the notifications were about the news, weather, youtube videos..etc. I notice the day, "December 17th." Heat rises to my cheeks as I blush to remember my plan about confessing on the 25th. I was feeling tired from usual, I felt a small headache form on the side of my head. 

I frown at the pain, "Ow...why is my head hurting?" I said to myself as I sit up holding my head. I breathe in and out a couple of times before deciding to get out of bed and head to the bathroom. I do my normal morning routine as I change into some casual warm clothing. 

Once I have everything done I head downstairs, my shoes hitting the floor softly as I think about the headache. My head returns with the pain once I remember, I put my hand up to my forehead to softly rub my temple. 

"I should ask, Sakura-san for some medicine when I eat breakfast," I said walking to my right just as I stepped off the stairs. I walk down for quite a bit before turning to my left and then arriving in the dining room.

I notice voices talking inside, I don't bother to check if it was a private conversation or not before just stepping inside. I let go of my head before looking at the situation in front of me. Jimmy and Ran-chan were talking about something, they seemed serious or something. 

I ignore it as I walk past them into the kitchen, I push the door softly as I step inside. Sakura-san and her co-workers were talking while working. Making breakfast as I walk over to Sakura-san. I tap on her side as she turned to look down at me. 

She smiled, "F/n-chan, how are you this fine morning?" she seemed to frown a bit noticing how I raise my hand to my forehead. 

"Does your head hurt?" She asked putting to the side what she was doing as I nod. "My head's hurting since the moment I woke up. I don't think I'm sick though." I said to her as nodded. 

"Okay, take a seat. I will grab you some medicine and a glass of water." She instructed as I nodded following her words. I sit at the kitchen table as I hold my head. My elbow leaning onto the table as I sit there holding my head.

My forehead aching in pain as I grunt a bit, I massage my head. "I don't understand why my head hurts," I said to myself as I heard walking, my vision became a bit blurry but I shake my head. I felt a light tap on my shoulder as I flinch at how cold their hand was. 

"Oh! I'm sorry, my apologies." I heard Sakura-san's voice as I wave it off. She hands me a pill for the pain and then a glass of water. I drink the water along with the pill as I slowly drink all of the water. 

Sakura-san watches me with worry and concern as I finish and place the empty glass on the table. She talks to me about anything that may have given me a headache but I denied all of them. I apologize for disturbing her as I walk out of the kitchen to the dining room as I go to sit on a chair.

I sit down as I look at the plate in front of me, my vision getting blurry once more as I reach for a spoon. The coldness of the spoon affects me as I flinch a bit before just grabbing it and beginning to eat. 

I felt like someone was staring at me but I ignored it, I was too focused on eating my food. I didn't notice how I was leaning a bit forward. "F/n-chan, are you feeling okay?" I heard someone's voice, though I couldn't recognize it.

The voice sounds a bit far from me, I stared at the plate as it moved on its own. My vision becoming more blurry as I felt dizzy and sick to the stomach. "F/n-chan?" The voice spoke out again as I look to the side. 

"Huh?" I said a bit confused as I notice Ran-nee-chan looking at me a worried. "Are you okay? You don't look well." She exclaimed as I shake my head. "No, I'm f-fine," I said getting up from my seat. "I don't want to worry them, I'll go back to my room and sleep." I thought to myself as I walked away from the table towards the doors.

Now that I noticed, I didn't feel good, my vision became a mess. I was dizzy, cold, and I felt like I was going to pass out. I move a bit from side to side, looking like a drunk. I stop not being able to walk anymore as I stumble from nothing.

I didn't care anymore, because of how tired I was and I felt weak. I fell forward and onto the ground. I could hear voices ringing in my ears, they sounded panicked. I see someone come into my field of vision but due to the blurriness, I couldn't see who it was. 

"F/N!" I heard Jimmy's voice one more time as I closed my eyes, not being able to handle the pain from my head and how tired I was. My brain slowly shutting off as my surroundings started to shut off. Not feeling a thing, but just sleep.

________________

Hello! I apologize for the long-long wait for the updates. I know I am taking long to update and I apologize. Here is why I couldn't update last week or the weekend until now. 

My laptop recently broke because of my sisters, I had to go get it fixed but I was told it would take a while before it was done. When my computer broke, the screen was cracked from the inside and some of the keyboard keys were missing. So I had to get it fixed, my sisters dropped my computer really hard so that's how it happened.

Dialy Daisy update: I'm happy to announce that her puppies arrived safely yesterday, Feb 2, 2021. She had 7 beautiful puppies, they are super cute. If you wanna see a picture of them, go to my Instagram account. (Ll.esme_xoxo) We finished the house on time which I'm happy about because they are inside there. She is now resting and regaining energy. 

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this short update, I once again apologize for updating late but lately, I have been going through some things but I am fighting it so no worries. Your author-chan is strong and I won't back down without a fight. 

Until next time, case solvers!

Signed: (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Esme The Author ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 362 27
Everything is over! Time for explanations! All the kind! How our favorite characters will react? A big journey for answers and questions is going to...
921 35 21
Kozume Kenma x femreader In which you cross paths with Kenma one day while you were walking in the streets on Tokyo. You caught his eye, captured his...
386K 10.3K 30
this was written in 2020-2021 so it has that type of humor 😭😭 super cringe fr... "hey youre hot" "i know right 🥵" after time-skip ! In which, Y/N...
26.2K 751 13
middle school hinata LMFOADJ Hinata Shoyo, Y/N's only friend since Junior High. who would of thought she'd get a crush on him after complaining about...