โ„๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•„๐•–๐•๐• ๐••๐•ช {๐•Ž๐•š๐•๐•“๏ฟฝ...

By Rose_Queen47

In which Alice interrupts her roommate's stream and gets herself pulled into the world of Minecraft Youtubers... More

~๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• ~
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐• ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•–๐•Ÿ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ผ๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•๐•ง๐•–||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•‹๐•จ๐• ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ โ„™๐•ฅ. ๐Ÿ™||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ โ„™๐•ฅ. ๐Ÿš||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•‹๐•จ๐• ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–||
its not over

||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–||

60.4K 1.9K 3.2K
By Rose_Queen47

400k?! That's just insane, thank you all for every bit of support you've shown me!

i have more books in the works, make sure you follow so you can see them when they're posted!

Tuesday, January 19th

Another lore stream was planned today before the final war tomorrow. Alice joined Techno a few minutes after he started streaming. She spawned in the main room of their house and turned to see Tommy Innit himself, in the box.

She stared at his player for a second and clicked her tongue. She definitely read the script for this lore stream and Tommy in the box was not a part of it. So she had a strong urge to kill him right there.

She decided against it and went to join Techno in a vc. Seeing that he was in one with Tommy, she joined them instead.

"Heyyyyy Alice," Tommy let out a forced laugh.

"You son of a bitch," She chuckled to herself. "You've got some fucking nerve coming back here."

"He was stealing from the chests," Techno informed her.

"Oh really?" She pulled out her sword.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Tommy shouted. "I don't know if you've heard but I'm sort of in this huge fight coming up, it's kind of the news around town." He started his explanation.

"No, I haven't heard and frankly, I really don't care," She said dully.

"That was quite rude," He mumbled.

"Why are you in our house."

"Well see, there's this fella called Dream and you might remember when I lived with you, I signed this contract that I couldn't come back until fourteen days after my release and I know it hasn't been fourteen days so I just came back to get some things," Tommy ranted on.

"I don't remember this contract at all," Techno stated.

"Well anyway as I was saying," He laughed nervously. "I know this looks far worse than it is-"

"I feel like this looks as bad as it is," Alice looked at the broken walls.

"I know this looks bad," Tommy repeated, then paused. "What is 'Techno's Compass' anyways?"

"Wait, you have my compass?" Techno questioned.

"Hey, hey-"

"Bro, why are you robbing my personal belongings?!" Techno turned to look through his chests to see what else the child may have snatched.

"I also took some of Alice's!" He said as if it cleared his case.

"Excuse me?" She hit him with her sword, causing him to panic.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey!"

"Give me back my compass," Techno demanded.

"Of course, of course!" Tommy did as he was told. "Promise you won't kill me immediately?"

"Considering what you've done in the last five minutes..." Alice began.

"We can make no such promise," Techno finished.

"Mmm, okay!" He let out another nervous chuckle. "So, um, essentially I'm going up against Dream tomorrow. I might die for good, and let me be sincere...I know I kind of fucked up Technoblade and I'm really sorry. For the things, I think I did wrong, which isn't many..anyway!"

"Tommy, you were literally stealing our stuff like two seconds ago," Alice pointed out. She took notice of how he only said Techno's name.

"Yeahhh, anyway I hope I can make up for all that tomorrow or after tomorrow unless I die, in which case I'll be dead."

"Tommy, I feel like this whole coming to our base to apologize would've worked better if I didn't have to chase you down after catching you breaking through my walls," Techno said to the boy. Alice was a bit surprised he had netherite. She assumed he probably mooched it off of one of his other friends.

"That wasn't me," Tommy replied as it was obvious.

"I feel like I did in fact see your nametag there," Her friend argued.

"Yeahhh, yeahh but it's fine," Tommy brushed it off. "Anyways, I think that was good, see you around."

"Did you come here to take a bunch of our stuff and then use a shitty apology as an excuse?" Alice questioned.

"We'll laugh about this someday," Tommy said before hastily moving out of the house.

"Hey, where are you going?" Techno followed. Alice stayed behind. She didn't really care to follow Tommy.

Alice looked through the chests to get an idea of what Tommy took as Techno chased him away and advertised his merch. Once Tommy left, she relayed the information to her friend.

"Tommy literally took the worst potions aside from a slow fall, and two stacks of pearls I think," She said.

"He didn't even look in the actual potion chest?"

"No, there's none missing from there," She laughed.

"He's such an idiot," Her friend sighed.

"That was pretty obvious."

They talked to Ranboo for a bit, before finally getting ready for the lore.

"Alright, we've got a meeting to get to," Techno told her.

"Yep, let's do this," She nodded. "See ya Ranboo."

"Bye!" He left the vc with that.

"It's time for the big lore," Techno chuckled.

"About time," She grinned.

The two took a while searching for the individual they'd be meeting with but found her after a while. She had a base hidden in a mountain, Alice was surprised at how secretive it was.

"Hello Niki," She greeted the girl. Alice looked around the place and could see it was in the process of being dug out. It was incredibly large though, Alice was impressive.

"Welcome," She replied.

"Hey," Techno said curtly. "Pretty cool place."

"Thank you, it's not finished just yet," She chuckled. "You wanted to meet?"

"Yes, we came to have a small chat, maybe offer a suggestion," Alice told her.

"Alright," She obliged.

"So during that L'manberg war, what is it...part three? I got the vibe that you weren't on L'manberg's side. I noticed you were committing some light arson on nearby trees," Techno thought aloud.

"That is correct

"So we came here to figure out what your deal is," He got to the point.

"To put it nicer," She threw slight shade at her friend. "We'd like to know where your loyalties lie, who're you alleged to."

"No one really," She answered. "The country that I believed in, I don't anymore."

"Very interestin," Techno hummed. "That's just what I wanted to hear, now let me ask you a question."

"Hm?"

"What do you know about anarchy?"

"A fair amount, I'd say," She chuckled. "I know that the both of you are very...dedicated to the cause. Enough to spawn withers!"

"Well y'know, there's the violence stuff but there's more to anarchy than just violence," Techno objected. "It's a very common misconception, understandably so but still a misconception."

"Okay.."

Techno looked to Alice for help. "You see, anarchy is defined by violence because it starts with violence. In reality, it's not very different considering all events on the server have involved violence. The significant outcome of anarchy though, is freedom."

"Oh?"

"Yes, anarchists don't believe in rules or hierarchies. We don't abide by laws of government but rather free agreements made by everyone who would have equal status. " Alice explained further.

"Again and again, I've watched people climb to power and then suffer. People shouldn't have to fight for a failing government.  Wouldn't you agree?" Techno asked.

"I agree..I think that people just get way to hurt when they fight for other people," She responded.

"Exactly, I mean sometimes fighting is necessary, but you should be able to choose what you fight for.  You shouldn't have to get dragged into a conflict because you're leader forced you to," Techno said.

"Power corrupts everyone, not only the leader but the people too.  The people these leaders have power over," Alice added on. 

"But aren't you both powerful?" She questioned.

"Strength wise, yes," Alice said. "But we don't use this power to control others by laws. We don't attack an entire group of people because of their allegiance either. We fight the people who deliberately fight us."

"Y'know no constitutional power," Techno agreed. "I suppose we could do something like that...but ugh, we're trying to lead through example."

"Right, right, but last time I saw you...you were working with Dream?"

"Dream was a temporary alliance, we purely teamed to reach a common goal," Alice assured. "We wouldn't side with him voluntarily."

"I see, I see," She mumbled.

"And I mean, L'manberg had me on a hit list, they were threatening my friends. It was just very corrupt, it was basically self-defense and Dream was just helping out," Techno pointed out.

"Alright.."

"So anyways, how would you feel about becoming an anarchist?" He asked. "What're your goals in life?"

"At the moment..I'm not very happy with Tommy," Niki told them. "Y'know he's been going around just doing whatever he wants."

"He is a terrible person," Techno nodded.

"Yeah, yeah he is..so I'm focused on that right now. I can't really focus on anarchy's the moment," She said. "But I would like a few days to think about it?"

Techno and Alice looked at each other before looking back at her.

"We are probably the most unqualified people to tell you not to seek revenge," He laughed slightly.

"So, do what you gotta do..stab Tommy, I guess," Alice chuckled. "Good luck with that."

"But once you're done, consider anarchy," Her friend sounded like a commercial guy. "It's a better way, for everyone."

"I take your word for it," Niki replied. "Thank you."

"I think that's all," Alice wrapped up the conversation. "Thank you, Niki, and good luck."

"Thank you and good luck to both of you," She nodded as they moved to leave.

Once they left the vc, Alice turned to her friend, "Now what're we doing."

"Now we're going to make our anarchy table 10 times cooler."

Alice was started to dread the end of the week.  Streaming wasn't her thing, as much as it interested her.  It was Techno's hobby, his own personal thing to be proud of.  She knew it meant a lot to him.

The two loved each other but there was always an underlying competition.  Who could be smarter, who could be funnier, who could have the better comebacks.  She didn't want to start streaming and force her best friend into another endless competition.

She tried to avoid thinking about it, but it wasn't very easy.  Wilbur, who was on the phone per usual in her afternoons, noticed how little she was responding. 

"And I got the next verse figured out," Will told her. 

"Mhm," She hummed back. 

"And then I burned down our neighbor's place," He tested her.

"Mhm," She replied again, confirming his suspensions.

"Are you tired?"

"I don't know," She muttered.  She was stressing herself out because now, not only did she feel guilty about Techno...she felt guilty about exciting the entire dreamsmp community.  Even worse, she couldn't hope that Ranboo lost the bet because it would mean she didn't want him to hit 1 million followers sooner.

"Alice.." Wilbur tried to get her attention.  "Hey.." She didn't answer.  "Alice, darling please talk to me."

"What? Sorry, I'm distracted," She was brought out of her thoughts.

"I noticed," He chuckled.  "What's distracting you from talking to me?"

"Its..I don't know, it's nothing," She replied.

"Are you sure?" 

"It's just..." She let out a sigh.  "I sort of want to stream but I also don't want to because it's Techno's thing.  I made that dumb bet with Ranboo and he's probably going to win and if I don't stream then I'd be a complete liar and I'd still feel bad.  So literally no matter what happens, I'm going to feel bad."

"Okay, calm down," He wasn't expecting her to completely let that all out.  "First of all, I don't think Techno would really be that upset.  Second of all, if you don't want to stream, people will understand that.  You don't have to follow up."

"I'd feel terrible if I didn't though," She told him. 

"Alice, you're entitled to your own choices, you shouldn't feel bad about doing things that are best for you," He said.

"But either I upset Techno or I upset Ranboo and I don't want to do either," She groaned.  "Why is everything so difficult..." Wilbur let out a laugh.  "Don't laugh at my pain."

"You worry about so much when you don't have to," He chuckled.

"Says you, mister panic attack during a love or host," She scoffed and forcing a surprised laugh from Will.

"That was just mean!" He gasped.

"Well, you're saying I worry too much when you worry at the relatively same amount!" She exclaimed.

"I know that but you didn't have to say it!"

"I can't lie to you!"

"Felt more like an attack than honesty, darling," He pointed out.

"Don't you pull out the darling card right now," She held back a smile.

"Why not, there are no rules saying I can't," He challenged.

"Even if there were, you'd break them," She rolled her eyes.

"What would you expect, I'm the dirty crime boy," He said proudly.

"You're ridiculous is what you are," She objected.

"I distracted you though, didn't I?" He asked with a grin. 

"You...fine, yes you did."

"Good.  Now stop overthinking it and talk to Techno.  You're going off what you assume he thinks and maybe he thinks the complete opposite," Will said.

"What if he doesn't?"

"You won't know until you ask," He smirked, knowing he'd won the small bicker.

Alice let out another long sigh. 

"It's just Techno, the guy who farmed potatoes for months.  You can do this," He comforted her. 

"So, now you're gonna be nice," She joked.

"What do you mean? I'm always kind to everyone I meet," She could hear his grin.

"Whatever you say Will," She chuckled. 

"Stop stalling and go talk to your best friend," He ordered.

"Fine, fine," She rolled her eyes.  "Bye, I guess."

"Oh don't be like that," He laughed.  "Call me after your little chat, I'm not going to sleep until I know how it goes." 

"I will," She paused and chewed her lip.  "Thank you Will, for being...you, I guess.  You're pretty cool sometimes." 

"Only sometimes?" He asked with a dopey smile on his face and he was sort of relieved she couldn't see it.

"Don't push it darling," She let out a quiet laugh. 

Wilbur was really starting to hate how much he liked her.  He especially hated how that stupid nickname could send his face red.  Or maybe it was her laugh...it could just be her voice in general.  How did he fall so hard for this girl?

"You're still stalling," He managed to say. 

"You're the one still talking to me!" She exclaimed, making him laugh.

"Well, what can I say, love? I always want to talk to you," He chuckled. 

"You...you're annoying," She huffed.  She wouldn't deny that his comment caught her off guard.  But she didn't have to tell him that.

"Can't be bad as Tommy," He accepted the insult.  "Should I hang up since you don't plan on it?"

"You're such an.." She held back from saying ass.  She never wanted him to make that stupid joke again. 

"I'll take that as a yes," He smiled. "Call me after, yeah?"

"I'll consider it."

"Aliccce.."

"Fine, fine, I'll call you after," She gave in.

"Thank you, now just relax and talk to him.  He's your best friend, there's nothing to worry about," He assured.

"Thanks Will, talk to you soon."

"Bye bye!" He said as he hung up.

"Him being my best friend arguably makes it harder," She sighed to herself.  But if she chickened out, Wilbur would be disappointed and she'd rather not disappoint him.

She forced herself to walk to his room and calmed herself before knocking lightly. 

"You're good," He said from inside.  Alice opened it and leaned against the doorframe. 

"Hey.." She could see he was working on what looked like, the next part of his arc.  "Are you busy?"

"Not really, why?" He turned in his seat to face her.

"I..kind of want to talk," She fiddled with her fingers and glanced up to him raise an eyebrow. "About Ranboo's follower bet thing that I did.."

"He's gonna win, isn't he?" He smiled slightly. She wasn't looking at him, he knew she felt awkward about it. He also had an idea of why. "You find an outlier in your math?"

She chuckled and rubbed the back of her neck. "I suppose the outlier would be the people."

"Ah yes, the people," He hummed. "So, is that what you want to talk about?"

"Yeah, yeah. I just don't know if I should actually stream.." She shrugged. "I feel like that's your thing, I'd be intruding into your life and such."

"Alice, you are already apart of my life, I don't think there's any possible way for you to be more involved," He gave her a look, as if to ask if she was serious.

"Techno, you know what I mean," She rolled her eyes. "Streaming is your thing, I don't want you to be mad or anything."

He scoffed and shook his head. "Streaming isn't my thing, I was just more interested in it. If you're interested in it now, then I'm going to support you with it."

"You don't think I'm stepping on your toes or anything?" She asked guiltily. He sighed and walked over to stand in front of her.

"Streaming would be cool for you, it'd give people a chance to see your perspective and thoughts. Plus, you could do some lore stuff, give my people more content," He looked down at his friend.

"I guess..I just don't want it to turn into another competition," She looked to the side. He let out a small laugh.

"Bold to assume you'd bring any competition," He patted her shoulder and walked past her with a snarky grin.

"You..." Her jaw dropped slightly. She heard him chuckle as he walked down the stairs.

"Stop caring about what I think, do what you want because you want to do it," He called.

Alice pursed her lips and she let out a small huff. She certainly wasn't expecting him to be so...sarcastic. Maybe she did make a big deal out of nothing.

She went back to her room and FaceTimed Wilbur. He answered almost immediately with an expectant expression.

"That was fast, so it either went really well or horribly wrong," He chuckled.

"He..was really cool about it," She told him.

"I hate to say I told you so, but told you so," He leaned back into his bed with a confident smile. His room was lightly illuminated by a lamp,

"You love to say that," She rolled her eyes.

"You know me so well, it's flattering," He teased.

"It's almost as if we talk every day," She responded sarcastically.

"Alright Saslice, are you going to tell me what happened or keep making witty remarks," He rose an eyebrow but he had a smile that proved he was joking. Alice had to do a small double-take with the Saslice name.

"I'd rather make witty remarks," She smirked.

"And you say I'm the annoying one," He scoffed.

"For an adult, you whine a lot," She quipped back.

"This is the thanks I get for giving you an amazing pep talk?"

"Consider yourself lucky," She chuckled. She went on to relay the conversation she had with Techno. She liked talking to Will because he made it evident that he was listening. He would raise his eyebrows or pull a smile or scrunch his nose. Alice adored watching him react in conversations.

"He's certainly Technoblade," Wilbur grinned after she finished with the short story.

"Wilbur, that makes no sense," She deadpanned.

"Y'know, Technoblade...serious and sarcastic and stuff," He shrugged.

"Right, and stuff," She let out a small laugh and he went quiet for a moment.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked in a softer tone.

"Much," She nodded. "I guess he was right, in saying I should think about what I want once in a while. I do want to stream."

"I don't think it's always that bad to care about what others think, you just have to find the balance," He advised.  "Or be like me and not give a shit at all."

"Please," She rolled her eyes.  "Alice, do you think Tommy's hurt over what I said?  Alice, do you think Techno gets legitimately annoyed with the family dynamic?" She mocked him.

"Alright, alright! I've gone soft," He grumbled making her laugh.

"It's sweet, I like it," She gave him a smile.

"Well darling, if you like it then it can't be that bad," He grinned.  She rolled her eyes at his flirty remark.  His eyes glanced slightly up and he gasped slightly.  "Yes!"

"What's yes?" She wondered.

"Oh my god, I haven't told you about Kal yet!" He sat up into a sitting position.

"You haven't," She confirmed.

"Oh Kal is so cool, she's a real good friend of Schlatt's, I don't know how someone as chill as her can stand him," He chuckled. "Anyways, he introduced us a while ago because she plays guitar and electric guitar for her band. I needed inspiration for stuff at the time, but we're okay friends I'd say."

"She sounds nice, why'd you say yes?" Alice asked.

"Well, she told me they were working on more songs for their next album and I asked for a sneak peek. I didn't think I'd actually get one," He sounded giddy.

"Are you going to listen to it?"

"I'm talking to you right now...I'll listen to it tomorrow," He gave her a reassuring smile.

"Will, you can take a minute to listen. I'm sure she wants to get your reaction as well," Alice rationed.

"That..would probably be true," He nodded and moved from his bed. He carried the phone to his computer and started powering it up. The sound quality was always better if the files were run from his computer.

"What's their band called?" Alice asked as he waited.

"Spiced Plum or something? I remember it being a highschool joke of sorts, I know she hates it," He answered with a small laugh.

Alice looked up the name and a band did come up.  A group of four, two boys, one gender-neutral, and a girl.  Alice assumed the girl was Kal considering that's what google told her. 

Alice read more and people seemed to love their music.  They were very active on Twitter as well, even using streaming on Twitch as a side hobby.  Alice was about to bring it up but Wilbur clapped his hands.

"Finally, here we go," She could hear the clicking of his mouse and watched him put on his headset. She watched his expression change from a focused to a confused to a realization in the span of 15 seconds.

He took his headset off slowly and lowered his head into his hands.

"...Will?" Alice asked carefully.  "Are you okay?"

"I got rickrolled," He whispered.  "She rickrolled me.." Alice took a second to register his words before bursting into laughter.  "It's not funny!"

"You got rickrolled!" She wheezed.

"I should've seen it coming!" He cried.

"I like her already," Alice giggled as she recovered from wheezing. 

"I've mentioned you before, she thinks you're cool too," He chuckled. 

"Hm," Alice pursed her lips.  "Well, you've been rickrolled.  Are you finally going to bed?"

"Yeahhhh," He sighed, grabbed his phone, and slumped back towards his bed.  He fell onto his pillow and pulled a pouty expression.

"You okay?" She cracked a smile at his sad face.

"I was rickrolled, Alice...I will never recover from this," He muttered.

"You'll survive," She chuckled.

"You don't even care.." He said sadly.

"Tough love, darling."

__
Kal

Im a friend of Wilbur's,
and I can say you quite literally ended his career
with that rickroll

holy shit you're his hot sounding friend
not that I think your voice is hot
it's just a general consensus
not that i would know what the general consensus is
i think i might see myself out now

that's not what i was expecting

i'm sorry if that weirded you out
it was meant with the utmost respect

i mean when you talk to a guy like Will all day,
there's not much that can weird me out anymore

oh i knew you were cool

you sent the rickroll, i think you're cooler

a woman who appreciates the rickroll

what else is there to appreciate?

this was an awesome introduction

agreed

hey, i'm Kal

and i'm Alice

you're cool as fuck

you also seem cool as fuck

please ditch Wilbur and be my best friend instead

i would love to
but i also have to make sure
Wilbur doesn't get himself killed

understandable
you've got a tough job
wishing you a lot of luck

i'll definitely need it

hypothetically, if i wanted to message you again
would you find it strange

i would like it a lot

sweeeet

——————————————————————————
How are y'all liking Kal, the new oc? :>

>And also, talks about future books<

At first, I wanted to do a Corpse book.
but then i realized i don't really simp for him, so that makes it harder to write him romantically. Furthermore, his mental and physical illnesses are a huge part of his lifestyle so it wouldn't make sense to avoid writing about them, and i don't really like writing about illnesses that I cant experience.

So I know I had a lot of you hope for a Corpse book, i'm sorry to say I won't be writing one.

Books i will definitely be writing though...
A dream book
A niki book
and perhaps more if the opportunity arises..

The support i've been shown is incredible, so thank you guys so so so much<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 2K 20
โ””โžค โ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ '๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด.โž โ–ˆ a small slip up, leading to a set up, wh...
2.5M 82.8K 63
*REPUBLISHED* "ษชแด›'๊œฑ แด›ษชแดแด‡ แด›แด ส€แด‡แด แด‡แด€สŸ แดกสœแด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€ แด แด€สŸแด‡ส€ษชแด‡ แด„สœแด๊œฑแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡ แดส€ สœแด๊œฑแด›..." valerie davis didn't know the first thing about twitch. that is, until she...
204K 6.2K 35
"๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š—๐š˜๐š ?" ๐™ธ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐šŠ๐š—๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐š  ๐š–๐šข ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”, ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐š˜๐šข๐šŽ๐š ๐š‹๏ฟฝ...
449K 10.9K 80
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐€ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ช๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ...