Sanders Sides AU One-Shots

By zflakefanderpai

I have too many Sanders Sides AU ideas and I can't stop thinking about them until I write them down so yeah w... More

Disclaimer
Met You by Chance, Loved You by Choice
Sanders Sideskicks AU
The Birth of the Sideskicks (Sanders Sideskicks AU)
1- The Prince and The Fox (Sanders Sideskicks AU)
3 - The Calm Before The Storm (Sanders Sideskicks AU)
4 - A Bird's Brain (Sanders Sideskicks AU)
5 - Snake on the Stone (Sanders Sideskicks AU)
6 - A Royal's Thief (Sanders Sideskicks AU)
7 - The Missing Sash (Sanders Sideskicks AU)
8 - A Little Nudge (Sanders Sideskicks AU)
9 - The Great Crofter's Heist (Sanders Sideskicks AU)
A Team Effort
Challenge Accepted
Remember Me
A Little Side Secret
Modern Day Tangled AU (Sneak Peek)
Just Roll With It

2 - A Puff and a Pop (Sanders Sideskicks AU)

154 8 0
By zflakefanderpai

Patton stares down at the glowing necklace around his neck once he stopped to take in his surroundings.

He finds himself stood in front of a wide clearing. In the distance, he could see a field of pretty orange flowers. Poppies to be exact.

The cardigan clad personality facet jogs over to the field, enjoying the wonderful breeze and sunlight being produced by the Imagination.

Halting just a few feet away from the patches of poppies, Patton hears a sudden yip come from the field and a glimpse of a cream-colored tail. Smiling excitedly, he calls out in a soft but friendly tone, "Hello? Is that you, little counterpart?"

If Logan were with him, he would say how pointless it would be for him to call out to an animal who wouldn't be able to answer him back.

Boy, did he wish Logan were here, because not a second later, he's answered by a high-pitched bark and rushed movement.

Not wanting to scare off the little fella coming towards him, Patton gets down on his knees and awaits for the pup to approach him on its own accord.

He surely wasn't expecting it to tackle him with kisses (well, more like licks), but who is he to decline such a joyful greeting?

"Oh my- ahahaha, gosh!" The fatherly figure giggles and carefully pulls the little ball of fur away from his face to get a better look at it. He's met with a very hyper Pomeranian with its tail wagging behind it from side to side, clearly as overjoyed as the Moral Side to have finally found each other.

"Well aren't you just the cutest thing?" Patton gushes, earning a little yip from the ball of fluff staring up at him.

The cuteness was unbearable.

Patton brought the Pomeranian towards him again in a warm embrace, just as the necklace explodes and surrounds them both in a bright light, leaving behind a trail of light blue glitter dancing around them.

"Hmm, I'm going to name you... Puffball!"

A bark of affirmation confirms the name of the little animal counterpart.

2 down. 4 to go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 240 17
Note 7/21: This isn't really a ship book anymore but I still take requests if you want something written. Enjoy me being a moron on main lol Who need...
60.6K 1K 67
I will be taking requests, and I will write almost any ship, except for RemRom since I still view them as brothers. It is my first one-shot book, so...
7.2K 414 47
It's nearly half-term and Roman doesn't want to miss the opportunity to spend time with his crush. The only problem, they aren't exactly best friends...
1.7K 52 6
Here is where I put all my one shots It's mainly fluff, but beware, angst may show up May consider doing request, give me a prompt and a pairing, I'l...