Part Time Liar (Kokichi x Rea...

De LemonBunz_

A love story I have been dying to write, a love story of death, lies, and pranks! You are (Y/N) a talented yo... Mais

Prologue
Locker
Liar!
Killing Game!
A/N
Found a Liar
Instinct
The Other Side
Relax, please
Crazy = Genius
Issues
Space
Again
Quiet
Disgust
Rot
Wake Up
Virtual World
Accusation
A Mess
Pain
The last time
Bandana
Sides
A/N
Highschool Sweethearts (Read A/N)
A/N
Electro-bomb
Kokichi and Kaito
'Unsolvable' Crime
The Truth of Liars
Carousel
Mastermind
The End of Danganronpa
Reunion
"Hold my hand"
Questions
Y/N x Reader (Joke)
♥︎ The Actual End ♥︎
BIG NEWS!!!

Terrified

3.5K 101 78
De LemonBunz_

TW: Self Harm! If you do not feel comfortable reading about that please skip ahead to the next chapter! Do not angry comment!!
——
Soon another trial passed, Ryoma was murdered by Kirumi, it was a sickening execution. As you sat in your room you heard Kirumi's screams on loop, covering your head and shaking. "Fuck."

You heard a knock at the door, sitting up and facing it as it opened.
"You okay in here," asked Shuichi who was being followed by Kokichi, you simply nod in response. Shuichi nodded and walked away while Kokichi stayed behind and walked inside, closing the door behind him.

Kokichi grabbed your arms, "what are the bandages for?" You looked at him before looking away, trying to jerk away from him. "Please! (Y/N) don't try to avoid this..," he unwrapped your wrists, shocked at the sight. He kissed the scars gently, "why?"
"I'm scared.. im scared kokichi."
"Dont be.. i promise you'll get out of here." He gave you a small peck on the lips, you blush and quickly sit up, "sorry, was that too much?"
You sigh, "no.. it caught me off guard, come on lets go to the cafeteria."

You both arrive in the cafeteria, Kokichi holding your wrist, others stares at you two. "So kokichi got a bitch," Miu chimed in.
"Dont call her that meanie head!"
You flick Kokichi and Miu, "Oma, i will beat your ass," you grumbled and step away from them.

———
To be continued
———

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

7.4K 181 10
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐬𝐨... 𝙂𝙉 (𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧-𝙣𝙚𝙪𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡) 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 Whoo...
50.7K 1.7K 23
- 𝗧𝗢𝗫𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗘: 𝗸. 𝗼𝘂𝗺𝗮 || REWRITTEN || THE REWRITE IS MUCH BETTER AND IS FARTHER IN COMPLETION. please go find the rewrite ins...
108K 3.2K 43
y/n the ultimate singer was kidnapped and trapped in the school of gifted juveniles and goes through a despair inducing killing game! She meets one o...
49.2K 1.3K 15
UNFINISHED!! I got very uninspired LMAO One unsuspecting day, (y/n) is forcefully thrown into a killing game with sixteen other ultimate high school...