Shipping(Hartbig fanfiction f...

By NeonBullet207

As Hannah and Grace take the roads of love,they pick up a few friends,forgive old enemy's,and watch the mirac... More

Chapter 1-Almost
Chapter 2-Waiting
Chapter 3-Time
Chapter 4-Half First Kiss
Chapter 5-Fangirls and Bad Dreams
Chapter 6-Telling
Chapter 7-Missing you
Chapter 8-Wide awake
Chapter 9-Home
Chapter 10-Dreams
Chapter 11-Your way
Chapter 12-Good
Chapter 13-Tweets
Chapter 14-The Video
Chapter 15-Out on the town
Chapter 16-Playboys
Chapter 17-Cakes and Plans
Chapter 18-No Spark
Chapter 19-Apologies
Chapter 20-Mester
Chapter 22-Date Night
Chapter 23-Breakfast & Lunch
Chapter 24-Talk and Tears
Chapter 25-Warm Places
Chapter 26-Talk to me
Chapter 27-I love this
Chapter 28-I'm sorry?
Chapter 29-Nice talking to you
Chapter 30-Planning
Chapter 31-Letter
Chapter 32-Call him!
Chapter 33-On Our Way
Chapter 34-I love you
Chapter 35-Mourn before the Storm
Chapter 36-Mr.Mellet
Chapter 37-Hailey Kate Hillers
Chapter 38-Well,you are cute
Chapter 38-Baby got Back
Chapter 39-Teaser
Chapter 40-Well...
Chapter 41-Proposing?
Chapter 43-Good Luck
Chapter 44-Honeymoon
Explanation

Chapter 21-The 1z

669 12 5
By NeonBullet207

MILD NSFW and Triggering

Hannah's POV

***********

Where the fuck is that bitch.Grace and I have been waiting for 30 minutes for the redhead to come get us and she has yet to show.

"Hannah?"Grace asks.

"Grace?"I say.

"Shut up.What are we going to do tonight?"

"I guess-"I start but then I finally spot Mamries vehicle coming from the street.

She pulls up and we run to it and get in.Grace in the front and I am right behind her.

"How was your night girls?"Mamrie says winking into the mirror.

I notice she is wearing the same blood stained cloths as yesterday and she has yet to brush her hair today,"Well,It was great but how was yours?"I ask smugly.

She blushes and stutters to answer,"It was um great."She says obviously embarrassed that she had been caught.

"So,you didn't stay with anyone?Perhaps a friend?Maybe a friend that you just so happ-"

"Yes I was with Chester last night.Nothing big happened."She says epizing on big.

I raise my eyebrows,"Well what did happen?"

"We may have,um,kissed."she says.

"MAMRIE!"Grace yells startling Mamrie making the car swerve and making me almost hit the window,"Sorry,but Mamrie.You like Chester?And Hannah knew before me?"She says.

"I figured it out and asked her yesterday when we were out in the hall.I didnt want to worry you about it until after we got back from the hospital."I explain to her.

She nods and the rest of the drive is quiet."Grace,I'm sorry."Mamrie says when we get to Grace's house.

Grace looks at her confused,"For what?"

"Freaking out.I know that Chester almost ruined your relationship but he didn't mean to.I know that he is sorry."

"Mamrie,I don't care who you love as long as it isnt my ex because then I will kill you.I'm okay with it."she says with a smile.

They hug and we all get out.

"I cant stay long or drink.Ches and I are going out to discuss last night."She says with a worried tone in her voice.

"Hey.It will be okay.If you need,after its over come over and you can cry on our couch and we can drink,just like always only sadder."I laugh at her.

"Our?"she says.

"Oh yeah.I'm moving in as soon as Graces wrist doesn't hurt to much."I say and she looks down guiltily.,"Stop,Grace,forget it.We aren't blaming you or anyone."I say pulling her face back up from the back seat.

"Well,its getting hot in here so lets go in and talk over wine."

"And cheese?"I ask hopefully.

"You and you cheese farto."Grace giggles.

"Why do you think I did a whole solo about cheese?"I laugh at her referring to Where Your Noms At.

"True."She says getting out.

We all get out of the car and head up to the door.Grace tries to open the door and it just opens.,"Must have forgotten to lock it I guess."Mamrie says walking in.

I grab Graces hand knowing that its a mess in there and we walk in.

"Grace,why don't you go sit down and we will clean a bit."I say dragging her to the couch.

"No.I made the mess,I'm going to help."

I sigh knowing that she is not going to give this up,"Fine,help with the bottles.I'm going to clean the bathroom."I say.

And we all get to work.

Mamrie is in the kitchen,Grace is in the living room and bedroom,and I am in the bathroom.

Looking for a none-white wash cloth i think,I'm so happy.I'm going to marry her one day.

Finally I find one and wet it down and scrub the floor clear of the brown wet-dry liquid off the floor still thinking about marrying Grace,how I would propose,how we would announce it,how the wedding would look,how cute Grace would look in a wedding dress,where we would go for the honeymoon,and even what I would do to her while we would be there.

I smirk at that last one.Fuck,I need to take care of this tonight i think as i feel myself become needy of Grace.

As I run out of these thoughts I notice what I'm doing right now.This is Graces blood because I wasn't there.Hot tears run down my face and I lean against the bathtub and bring my knees up to my chest burying my head in between them.

"Hannah,I nee-OH MY GOD whats wrong!?"Grace yells running to my side.

"I feel that I wasn't there when you most needed me."I say truthfully.

"Baby,you didn't know any better.You cant read emotions.Emoticons yes,but not emotions."She says getting me to crack a small smile.

"See there is that smile.That smile makes me ten times happier."she says pulling my face closer to hers cupping my face.

"I love you."I tell her after our lips meet.

"I love you to."She says helping me stand back up.

"Lets just forget about this at the moment and come back when we are chill."she says picking me up bridal style.

"I'm supposed to do this to you."I giggle and she smirks at me.

She walks into the living room and sits me on the couch and sits next to me.Mamrie comes in and sits next to me.Laying my head in Graces lap and my feet in Mamries,I feel happy.

I have a amazing best friend and girl friend and i couldn't be happier.

Grace turns on Netflix and asks what we want to watch.

"Camp!"I yell and we all agree on it.

Mamrie goes to the kitchen to grab something to drink when the part that Elise is finding out about Jeff and his cheating ass.

"Suck me."Grace says in unison with Elise.

I look at her and whisper up to her,"Oh I plan on it later."I say with a smirk on my face.

She looks down at me shocked and blushes.

I smile triumphantly and turn back to the movie.But then I notice the sharp breath that Grace takes in.

"You okay?"I ask her looking up and then turning to face her stomach,knowing that will drive her insane.

"Stop Hannah.Mamrie is still here."She says trying to stay calm.

"If you need me to leave I can."I hear Mamrie say walking back in and standing at the end of the sofa.

"No."I say and turn back around to watch the movie.

Mamrie sits back down shaking her head slightly.

We continue watching until Mamrie says she needs to get going right before she kisses Chet..

I laugh at her because I remember her reaction to it when she first watched the movie.

"Oh,Mamrie."I say.

"Shut up.It still weirds me out."

I have to laugh at her because of her watching the movie.She gets weirded out about her make-out session but really into the movie when Jeff is shirtless.

"Anyway,I have to go.Ill text you guys tomorrow or ill be back tonight.So keep your cloths on."She warns and I smirk.

"I cant promise anything."I tell her.

"Eww...Ill call first."She says grabbing her stuff and leaving.

"Well then."Grace says.

"Come on.Lets just take a nap.We have had a long morning."I say pulling Grace with me to the bedroom.

We lay in bed and fall asleep with my arms around Graces chest and cuddling into her.

Right before I fall asleep I kiss the back of her head and whisper-sing "Your the onsie for me."

***********

I am obsessed with Hannah Hart music.

sorry this is so late but if you read my last post you will know why.

I finished writing my One-shot and now i am just typing it so that will be up soon.

Also if you have not seen the commercial that Grace was in the official music video is in the media link.GRACE MAY "NOT" BE ABLE TO SING BUT SHE SURE AS HELL CAN RAP

Qotd:What is your favorite Hannah Hart song?

Aotd:Where your Noms At

Vote,Comment

Stay Awesome

~Awesomegirl~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 474 49
Hannah and Grace have been best friends for a while now. When one day Hannah realizes her feelings for Grace, she has no idea if she should tell Grac...
162K 1.7K 27
"Hey Hannah, Even though we change and we're all finding ourselves in the world, we both know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across ou...
9.5K 347 21
Grace and Luke meet again, and restore what they once had.
5.8K 84 23
"She found love on the road, but she also found how her dream can end like a nightmare."