๐Œ๐จ๐ก๐š๐›๐›๐š๐ญ โ˜‘

Por theesecretfairy

๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž. "๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ค..." ๐๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

โ™  Prolugue
โ™  Character Sketch
โ™  1
โ™  2
โ™  3
โ™  4
โ™  5
โ™  6
โ™  7
โ™  8
โ™  9
โ™  10
โ™  11
โ™  12
โ™  13
โ™  14
โ™  15
โ™  16
โ™  17
โ™  18
โ™  19
โ™  21
โ™  22
โ™  23
โ™  24
โ™  25
โ™  26
โ™  27
โ™  28
โ™  29
โ™  30
โ™  31
โ™  32
โ™  33
โ™  34
โ™  35
โ™  36
โ™  37
โ™  38
โ™  39
โ™  40
โ™  41
โ™  42
โ™  43
โ™  44
Thank you so much
MANAN STORY!

โ™  20

12.8K 761 84
Por theesecretfairy

"I'm already dead my wildcat by your looks.."

It's morning and there's a knock on the door of the room where Manik is kept.

Manik wakes up with a knock. Manik moves to the door but doesn't opens it. "Yes.."

"Greetings Our Majesty. You have been called in the court after sometime. So please get ready.." The soldier said from outside.

The soldier then ask him to get ready as he would be called in court after sometime from outside only.

Manik sees Nandini sleeping. He covers her properly with a blanket and gets ready.

"Nandini.. wake up. I have to leave from here and you should leave too now.. wake up.." Manik said waking her up.

Manik then moves out with the soldiers and Nandini seeing the soldiers leaving quickly escapes from there.

After getting ready, everyone reaches the court. Vidhi again repeat the same thing happened with her and cries fakely.

"Before you say anything.. I want to say something.." Manik says interupting the interaction.

"Yes, our Majesty.." One of the leader spoke up.

"I want to confess something.. I-I think I really like Vidhi and.. I want to marry her.. Will you marry me Vidhi" Manik said kneeling at Vidhi.

Vidhi is hell shocked by this statement of Manik. While the people of kingdom praised this act of Manik.

"He's doing right marrying her now"

"Yes, after what had happened with her maybe no one accept her but our Majesty has a big heart"

"She must be lucky that he fall for her"

"He's doing right thing by repenting his mistake"

As the news has spread all over the kingdom, the people went against Manik but now they are all in favour of him. Manik turns at Nandini who winks at her.

This all was planned by Nandini. She asked Manik to propose Vidhi for marriage.

Flashback:

"Are you insane? Have you sold your brain to someone! I won't marry her ever! " Manik said being angry.

"Oho Manik.. Firstly stop being this Monster and listen to me.. See, as I told you Vidhi said that she's already engaged, so when you will propose her for marriage, she will automatically decline and will have to answer everyone's questions. And your people who are against you, will support you once again.." Nandini said.

"Are you sure, this is going to work?" Manik asked.

"101%" Nandini said with a smile.

Flashback ends

"What happened Vidhi? Please speak something.. I know I did wrong, I shouldn't do that but I promise I won't repeat my mistake.. You loved me too right and wants to marry me, but I couldn't understand and thought it just was an attraction.. But now I realised that I.. love you.. Please I'm sorry.. Marry me.." Manik said holding her hands while his family remains shocked except Nandini who's just smirking.

Vidhi jerks his hands away. "What the hell! Just listen carefully, I'm not going to marry you! Understand that!"

Manik smirks and then acts being upset. "Don't say like this Vidhi.. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. Please forgive me and marry me. I really love you.. I will not be able to live without you.."

Vidhi jerks him away which raises questions against her.

"What happened to you now? Now he's himself apologizing and is ready to marry you, then why are you not ready?" One of the leader spoke.

"Yes, if you love him, then what's the problem" The leader spoke.

"Or you are saying the lie?" One from their group speak up.

"Please.. don't ask her so many questions at a time.. she's confused. Let me talk to her.." Manik said to everyone.

"Vidhi.. what happened? What are you thinking now.. just say yes. We will have our roka ceremony tomorrow and then we will stay together forever.." Manik said.

Vidhi gets angry and yells at him. "I said that I don't want to marry you! Fix this!" And she storms off from there while Iravati stood there in shock and anger while Nandini and Manik winked at each other.

"It's fine our Majesty.. we are with you. We can see love for her in your eyes.."

"She'll surely agree to your proposal.."

"Sorry for the inconvenience you have to face yesterday because of us.."

"It's ok, you all are just doing your work. Thanks for supporting. Court is dismissed now.." Manik said and everyone left.

As soon as everyone leaves except Manav-Gauri, Dev-Divya and Ishaan, Manik quickly hugs Nandini.

"Thank you so much Nandini.. Your plan was superb.." Manik said breaking the hug.

"Thank god bhai sa.. That was a plan. For a second I thought that you are going to marry Vidhi.." Manav said.

"Yes, and genuinely I didn't know that this plan is going to work.. But it did and all credit to Nandini!" Manik said looking at Nandini.

"But what if she agrees for the Marriage proposal?" Ishaan ask.

"Yes Manik, then what are we going to do?" Dev ask.

"Even if she agrees, she will be only trapped because as Nandini said she has someone already in her life and while proposing her, I saw the ring in her finger too.. Whatever it is, the victory will be ours only!" Manik said with a smile.

"That's good but our Majesty, your family is shocked by your confession here.. You need to explain them.." Gauri said.

"Yes Manik, specially maa is very angry when you said you will marry Vidhi.. Let's go and talk to them" Divya said.
_______

Here Iravati moves to Vidhi's room in anger. "What the hell you did there! Everyone are thinking you wrong now and instead of giving you sympathy, they are standing against you now.."

"So, what do you want? That I agree for marrying him! No! You know I have someone in my life" Vidhi said in anger.

"Just dump that! He's just a commoner and by marrying Manik, you will be his queen. Leave that stupid love of yours and marry Manik. He has everything power, money..."

"This power or money doesn't matter for me more than love.. I agreed to this for helping Atishay because he has to pay off the debts and he didn't have money. I'm just doing all this so that I can help him and nothing more, so don't even think that I'll marry Manik!" Vidhi said pointing her index finger to Iravati. "But you will not understand what love is! That's why you are making your own daughter suffer!"

"Shut up! Don't forget you are just a mere maid. Don't you dare to raise your voice against me!" Iravati said in anger.

"Talk with me nicely. Otherwise it won't take a minute for me to tell the truth to everyone.." Vidhi said glaring.
______

Here the elders are showering Manik with lots of questions.

"From when you became this big? Is marriage a game for you? Firstly you marry Nandini without letting us know but it's fine because I know she's good for you but that Vidhi! How can you even say that without any of our permission!" Rajeshwari said.

"I'm fully against what all is going on and I don't like her even! And Nandini how you allowed your husband to get married again!" Kalyani said first looking at Manik and then at Nandini.

"Dadi, Nandini has only said me to marry Vidhi.. I'm doing this with her consent only" Manik said.

"Nandini!" Kalyani said shocked.

"Beta you said him.. I'm sure he has only spoiled my innocent girl and that's why she's said all that to you Manik" Rajeshwari said.

"Maa, she's not innocent at all.. Ask me how she behaves me in the room. She's turns wildcat when we are in the room.." Manik said and Nandini's mouth hung open.

"Aaye haaye bhabhi, we don't know you are wild in the room!" Manav said winking at Nandini.

Nandini gets embarrassed and shoot daggers at Manik with her eyes while Manik gulps seeing her anger. "No.. I didn't mean that... I mean to say.."

"Oho leave this and Manik stop teasing Nandini.." Dev said.

"Aree why? I have my full rights on her.." Manik said winking at Nandini to which she turns her face away and Manik smiles.

Manik and Nandini then dictates everything to them and they sighs. Everyone then moves to their room.

Manik and Nandini are in their room to when Manik sees Nandini lost in her own thoughts.

Manik moves and sits besides her. "Nandini.. What happened now? Everything is under our control, then what are you thinking?"

"Manik.. I know everything is under our control but I'm worried that what if our plan is backfired on us then? I mean what if we don't get any proof against her and she agrees for the marriage and starts performing all the rituals.. What will happen then?" Nandini asked looking at him tensed.

"What will happen? I'll be married to her, that's it!" Manik said to tease her.

Nandini is annoyed and gets up from the bed. "Manik, this is not a joke.. I'm serious! You will leave in between and then all the blame will again be back to you.. Your people, everyone will be against you. What will you then?"

Manik sighs. "Yes, you are right.. I'm tensed too that if everyone will be against me then who will support me" He said being upset.

Nandini moves to him and helds his hands. "Manik.. don't worry, I'll be with you forever.. By your side. Don't be sad.. I can't see you like this"

Manik chuckles. "Nandini, I was kidding.. It's so easy too fool you.."

Nandini too chuckles fakely. "I wasn't knowing that you are so stupid! Itna ganda mazak koi kaise kr skta hai Manik. And about Vidhi, I won't let you both get married!"

"Aha.. possessive wildcat! You are getting jealous Nandini right?" Manik said.

"Jealous and that too of Vidhi.. Huh! No way.." Nandini said folding her hands near her chest.

"Don't lie.. I saw your expressions when I proposed her for marriage, said I love you to her, you were fuming in anger. Don't you?" Manik ask with a smirk.

Nandini gives him a sarcastic smile. "My Monster, fix one thing clearly that I'm not a fool, stupid like you who gets jealous of the ones who are no one for me and next time you just keep your mouth shut in front of everyone.. You just blabber anything without even thinking what you say. You know how embarrassing was that for me?"

"I won't! What will you do?" Manik said.

"I'll.. I'll show you the real wild side of mine then.." Nandini said glaring.

Manik smile widens. "Really? Then show na, I can't wait anymore. I'm too desperate to see your wild side my wildcat.." Manik said stepping towards her.

Nandini moves back. "Manik.. stop there.. see I'll kill you.."

"I'm already dead my wildcat by your looks.." Manik said coming towards her and blocks her between the wall by putting his arms on either sides.

"Ma-manik... See.." Nandini said stammering as Manik is too close to her. Both of their noses are touching while Nandini is breathing heavily due to the proximity.

Manik smiles seeing Nandini and then caresses her cheeks with his thumb. Both are staring at each other. Manik then moves close to her lips. Nandini quickly closes her eyes and clutches her lehenga while breathing heavily.

Manik smiles seeing Nandini closing her eyes tightly. He then pecks on her cheeks and then leaves from the room.

Nandini then opens her eyes to see Manik leaving. She touches her cheeks and then blushes.

"What were you thinking by the way? That I'm gonna ki.." Manik pop up suddenly from the window making Nandini scared.

Nandini just look down trying to hard her smile. "You.. go Manik.. I have some work.."

Manik smiles and leaves from there while Nandini hits her head slightly mouthing stupid to herself.
_______

"Ok fine.. Don't marry him but at least you can say yes to his proposal! And much I know all this is surely Nandini's plan! I know her very well. Both of them together has made this plan for you and you are falling for it also! You just say yes for the proposal and leave the rest on me.. Because now I'll teach them how to play the real game!

"Don't you understand what I said. I said no!" Vidhi said.

"Okay then, you left me with no option. Now don't ask me about what's going to happen with your Atishay!" Iravati said and starts leaving.

"No! You won't do anything to him!" Vidhi said blocking her way.

"Until you do as I say!" Iravati said folding her hands near her chest.

Vidhi having no option left said yes. "Okay, I'll say yes to his proposal! But remember if even I saw a, scratch on him, I'll not leave you!"

"Sure. Until you do as I say, I'll do what you want.." Iravati said with a smirk and leaves the room. Now I'll show you Manik and Nandini what's the real game and how to play it!

Here's the another update.

Hope you like it.

How's the update?

What do you think about MaNan's plan?

What Iravati is going to do next?

How's MaNan in this chapter?

Do vote and leave your views.

Thank you❤

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

2.3K 212 13
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐. โœจโฃ๏ธ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ...
104K 4.5K 15
Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy once loved each other crazily, but one day a misunderstanding took place and they both got separted. But after 3 ye...
5.9K 219 31
H๐’†๐’“ "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’๐’†๐’†๐’… ๐’‚ ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’" H๐’Š๐’Ž" ๐’‰๐’–๐’‰ ๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’‚ ๐‘ธ๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ "...
7.2K 389 15
Back in those days, Rajputh's and Chowhan's were in a good terms after so many fights, misconceptions, wars, but one particular incident has change...