Your spirit is what I love |D...

By 3Shoto3

Everyone came back for their 8 year , except one person - Harry Potter . After the war he desapeard , no one... More

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 7 Pt.II
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 12 Pt.II
Day 13
Day 14
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 18 pt.ll
Day 19
Day 20
Day 20 pt.II
End of the book

Day 15

4.3K 191 36
By 3Shoto3

01.12.1989

Dear diary

Christmas break will finaly begin next week and I honestly can't wait . Teachers are going mad with all homeworks and tests . Harry is so lucky , due to his condition ( he can't remember anything that he learned ) he doesn't have to write any tests .

About Harry , he has been getting more and more flashbacks . I am scared that soon he'll remember everything ... But I need to say , even thought he remember more things about me he still acts the same towards me ( well almost the same)  . Like the memories doesn't bother him and he just ignore them . I wonder why is he doing that ?

After that incident in the astronomy tower , he started being jumpy around me and started blushing pretty much . Does that means ... He likes me ..? I don't realy know . Maybe girls will help me out .

Pansy and Naya told us that today we will never have I ever . Don't know what it is , but we will see . Hope nothing stupid .

Draco stood up from the couch and put the book down on the table . He went upstairs and opened the door to his room where Blaise was sitting , reading a book . Blond sat down on the bed next to Blaise's .

" Hey , what's up ? "
" Nothing much . What are you reading ? "
" Eh , just some book Pansy borrowed me . Romantic one . I realy don't know why , but for some stupid reason I can't stop reading it . "

Draco chuckled and shook his head .
" Um Blaise ? "
" Yeah ? "
" Did you notice that Harry is acting weird towards me ? "
" Not realy . "

Blaise finaly put down his book and looked at me .
" How's he acting ? "
" After the incident in the astronomy tower- "
" He was in astronomy tower that day ? Seriously ? "

Draco looked at him and rolled his eyes .
" As I was saying , after what happened there he started- "
" What exactly happened there ? "
" Oh my God ! Blaise will you let me finish ?! "
" No reason for you to finish if I don't know what happened back there . I need to know it cause even if you tell me how he acts , I won't know the reason . "

Draco sighed and looked at Blaise . The black boy nooded and waved his hand for blond as a signal to continue .
" We k-kissed ... "
" YOU DID WHAT ?! "
" Blaise shut the fuck up ! "
" Sorry but , you guys realy ? "
" Yeah ... "

Blaise tapped his chin and looked at Draco confused .
" How come girls don't know this ? "
" Me and Harry didn't tell anyone . "
" Oh ... Well , I'm honored that I was the first person to know . "

" So know you know , he's acting weird . He blush around me and whenever I touch him he's pretty jumpy- "
" No need to say more . "
" Huh ? "
" He likes you . "

Draco blushed a litlle and stood up from his bed . He started walking around the room muttering something under his breath . Blaise smirked and watched his friend nervously pacing around the room .

" No no no no ... That's imposible- "
" Keep telling this shit yourself and soon Harry will seriously stop loving you . He'll find another boy and they'll be together . And you'll end up with some rich and stupid girl . "
Said Blaise with a smile on his face .
" Wow ... You realy are helping your best friend ... "
" Ah , stopd being dramatic . "

Just as Draco wanted to say something Harry walked in th room . When he saw Draco he blushed and turned to Blaise .
" G-girls said that we're starting to play in few minutes . "
Harry turned to Draco.and tge bloned waved ' hi ' to him . The wolf boy started blushing even more abd quickly left the room .

" See ? He likes you . "
Said Blaise pointing to the way where Harry walked out .
" Shut up you chocolate . "
" At least I have a girlfriend . "
" Oh you litlle- "

Two boys started running around the room , soon ending up at the slytherin common room .
" Will you two stop ?! Gosh ... Like litlle kids . "
Said Pansy dramaticly as she sat down on the couch besides Harry who was talking with Naya .

" Okay so , are we playing ? "
" Yeah , c'mon . "
Boys sat down on the couch standing i  frony of the couch that the girls and Harry were sitting .
" Okay I'll start - "
" What are the rules ? Some of us don't know how to play it . "
Said Blaise . Naya rolled her eyes at  him and sighed .

" Basicaly , one person tell something that someone could posibly do , like :
Never have I ever dranked a whole bottle of whiskey- "
Before Naya could end Pansy drank one shoot . All group looked at her confused .
" What ? I thoughy we started playing . "
" No I was telling the rules . "
" Oh ... "

Naya growled and continued .
" As I was saying , if the person did drank a whole botlle of whiskey they need to drink a shoot . "
" Okay got it . "
" So I'll start , never have I ever ... Kissed my bestfriend ? "

Everyone except Naya drank and started laughing .
" Okay , well Pans ? "
" Never have I ever cried over a test mark . "
Draco took the shoot and chuckled .
" Harry drink . "
" W-what ?! "
" You don't remember that . One time you've got something bad from DADA and you started crying . "

Harry huffed and drank .
" Okay Draco . "
" Never have I ever ... Fall asleep on corridor . "
" Oh c'mon ... I fell atacked ... "
Said Blaise and drank a shoot . The group laughed and it was Harry's turn .

" Never have I ever ... Made a prank on teacher . "
Blaise , Pansy and Harry drank and laughed .
" What did you guys do ..? "
" Nothing ! "
They all said and started laughing again .

" Okay my turn , never have I ever ... Was amazed by a muggle thing ? "
Draco and Pansy drank and rolled their eyes at eachother .
" Okay so I guess again me . Never have I ever kissed someone and instantly regret it . "
" Good one Naya . "
Said Harry and drinked along with everyone in the group .

" You Draco kissed someone and regret it ? "
" Yes , yes I did ... "
" Who ? "
" You Pansy , in third grade under misteltoe . "
All group started laughing . Naya laughed that hard , that she ended up on the floor .

" Okay my turn . Never have I ever ... Had a crush on the teacher ? "
Nobody drank anything and they just looked at eachother with confused faces .
" Okay Draco ! "
" Never have I ever ... made up a story in my head about me and person that I love . "

Harry , Pansy and Naya drank . Harry looked at his wolf friend with dead look .
" Who ..? "
" H-harry ... It'l not like that , I swear-"
" I asked who ... "
" Eeeeee... He moved away from here . He he ... "
" I'll find him don't worry ... "
" Harry please ... He isn't here , he moved to the muggle world- "
" Great , I live there ! Who . "

Naya gulped and looked at her friends . They were all scared of Harry . How someone could go in a matter of a second from a sweet litlle bean inoccent been to terryfing scary litlle demon ?! Well Naya was just to find out .

For solid 20 minutes Harry was running after her with a pan in his hand and yelling at her . The rest just sat silent and looked at the scene .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 1.5K 19
"I would love to say that I hate you, but I must not tell lies." *** After the Hogwarts Battle, Draco is hunted by nightmares, and Harry fails to u...
340K 11K 24
Draco and Harry have been hanging out on top the astronomy tower. Only Draco doesn't know it's Harry he's starting to catch feeling, for because the...
560K 21.1K 40
The war is over. Lord Voldemort defeated, the 7th years have been invited back to repeat their final year at Hogwarts school. Harry, convinced by his...
751K 23.3K 20
Enemies, Friends, Lovers Harry never knew those three words could be synonymous, but his sixth year at Hogwarts has challenged everything he has come...