Cancer- Harry Styles

By bossbitchbitchboss

Amelia has cancer. She's a songwriter who has a beautiful voice. Harry walks in on her trying to write a song... More

Sessions
Shakes
Coffee
Park
Drunk
Sleepless
Morning
Apartment
Party
Truth
Wildest Dreams
Hospital Talks
Therapy (don't skip)
6 months
A proposal
Champagne Problems
It's alright
Results
You and I + Fine Line
Grammys
Future
Interview
Sequel?
Explanation...
RECOVERY
(Chapter 1) Blood
Grief
Expiration

Lights up

2.7K 50 4
By bossbitchbitchboss

4 weeks later...

The song came out and the record label posted about it. It started off slow getting a couple thousand streams a day. Amelia was very happy with the streams. It reached a million in a week and Amelia almost cried tears of joy at that. Harry wanted to post the song on his Instagram to get it more attention but Amelia insisted he didn't. She didn't want people to think that she was using Harry for his fame and money.

The song slowly became bigger and bigger. It felt as though over night the song had reached one hundred million streams. It started to break records. Amelia was shocked that her song was blowing up. She had a party to celebrate the release of the song. A party to Amelia was having a couple friends over for drinks. Lily flew down and came to the party to celebrate. She had brought her boyfriend with her and revealed that she had gotten engaged. Amelia was shocked at first and then hugged and cried tears of joy for her friend.

Amelia had never drank that much in her life and she ended up waking up on top of the kitchen counter and laughed at Harry who was passed out on the floor using the rug as a blanket. It overall was a great party.

Amelia had down many interviews lately about the song. She had become extremely busy and felt as though she wasn't having enough time that she could relax. Her cancer had gotten better for a bit but it was now back to what it was at the beginning. This led Amelia to feeling extremely sick and nauseous ninety five percent of the time.

Harry had insistent on being there for the girl. He now had the doctor come his house and pump the girl full with chemo. He sat there the whole time holding her hand and making conversation with her. He was also there when the girl was throwing up. He held her hair back.

Harry had been thinking about asking the girl to move in with him. He had missed her all day everyday when she was gone. He wanted to wake up to her and kiss her whenever he wanted. He hadn't thought of the right way to do it though. He had thought about when was the right time to ask her.

He loved the girl so much and didn't want to ruin the moment by something stupid he had said. He loved the way she smelled of cherries every second, he loved the way her voice sounded when she tried to speak French but always failed miserably, he loved the way she treated every person she met with kindness, he loved the way she kissed and how her watermelon flavored lipstick always got on his lip, he loved the way they turned the kitchen into a dance floor every time they cooked together, he loved the way he could get so lost inside the girls eyes, he loved her completely golden hair that made her whole body seem golden, he was completely in love with the girl and is convinced that he was gonna marry her.

Amelia was currently on her way over with Teddy in the passenger seat hanging out the window. They were supposed to write a song for Harry's next album. The girl was excited because she loved the way Harry wrote songs and his lyrics that he came up with. She pulled into his driveway and saw Harry walk out his front door. 

The girl got out and put Teddy on the ground. Teddy then ran straight to Harry and laid on his back for Harry to pet his stomach. Harry immediately starting giving the dog a belly rub and kissing him. Amelia laughed and walked to the Harry who then gave the girl a hug and a kiss. "You look beautiful as always!" Harry said kissing the top of the girls head.

"You look like the cutest little bumblebee there ever was!" Amelia said smiling at the boy. "a bumblebee?" Harry questioned and the girl laughed. "Yes a bumblebee!" She said and then Harry invited her inside. They both took off their shoes and put them on the welcome mat. The two walked towards the kitchen. "Do you want some water?" Harry asked sliding with his socks to the fridge. "Sure that'll be great!" Amelia said sitting at the island.

Harry grabbed a metal water bottle and filled it up quickly. "Gotta save the ocean!" Harry said filling up the bottle with the water in the fridge. "It needs it!" Amelia responded taking the water and swigging it. "How's your week been?" The girl asked Harry who just shrugged. "Busy" Harry said getting his own water.

"Same" the girl said and picked up Teddy and put him on the chair beside her. "Can you give me a carrot or something to feed Teddy?" The girl asked and Harry quickly opened the fridge back up and grabbed a carrot for the dog. He handed it to Amelia who fed it to Teddy.

"Have you been feeling alright Millie?" Harry asked and Amelia sighed. "I don't know I just feel kinda weak and tired" Amelia said and Harry nodded and sat back her putting the dog in his lap. "You wanna stay the night tonight?" Harry asked smirking. "Jeez are you really that desperate Styles?" Amelia asked and Harry laughed. "Yes" Harry said and blushed. "I'd love too Harry" Amelia said and Harry silently celebrated.

"When do you wanna write this song?" Amelia asked and Harry shrugged "whenever you want" Harry said. Amelia looked at the time and it ready 4:30 and so she decided it was now or never. "Let's start now and then we can try and finish the lyrics by 7:00 and then have dinner!" Amelia said and sat up. "Sounds good" Harry said also sitting up and they both walked towards the recording studio.

Harry's phone rang and he quickly answered it as the two walked through the door. "It's for you" Harry said rolling his eyes and laughing. Amelia gave him a weird look and then took his phone and said a quick "hello?"

"Amelia I literally am going on a date in an hour and I still don't know what I'm gonna wear!" Gemma Styles said over the phone. Amelia laughed and then quickly asked "what are your options?" Gemma only sighed. "Can I FaceTime you that will be easier!" Gemma said and then quickly hung up and a few seconds later her face popped up on FaceTime.

"Okay so I have this green dress, this navy one, or this champagne colored one" Gemma said pointing to each dress. "Where are you going?" Amelia asked the girl and sat on the recording studio couch. "He's taking me out to dinner at some fancy restaurant" Gemma said and then Amelia heard a noise. She looked at Gemma and saw that Harry's mom Anne walked into the room. "Amelia honey we miss you come visit again soon!" Anne said causing Amelia to laugh. "I will for sure!" Amelia could see Harry silently laughing.

"Okay which dress Amelia?" Gemma asked and Amelia looked at her choices once again. "Go with the champagne colored one it looks classy." Amelia said and Gemma quickly thanked her and hung up the phone.

Harry burst out laughing. "You've went and visited them one time for a weekend and they love you." Harry said and Amelia shrugged "I'm a likable person" Amelia said and Harry laughed again. Amelia loved Gemma and Anne and had created a very good bond with them over the weekend they spent together two weeks ago.

"Alright let's start" Harry said and sat down at the piano. Amelia quickly got up and sat by him. She softly played piano with her shaky hands trying to come up with chords and lyrics.

"Okay I think I got something" Amelia said grabbing the journal that was sitting there and quickly wrote a couple of lyrics down.

What do you mean?
I'm sorry by the way
I'm never coming back down
Can't you see?
I could, but wouldn't stay
I wouldn't put it like that
What do you mean?
I'm sorry by the way
I'm never coming around
It'd be so sweet if things just stayed the same

Harry read the lyrics and smiled. "You're a fucking genius Millie!" He said kissing the girl on the cheek. "It would be cool if you did a cool little La-da-da-da-dah after it." Amelia said and then started to play even more chords on the piano.

"Okay how about this?" Harry asked and started to write down some more lyrics.

All the lights couldn't put out the dark
Running through my heart
Lights up and they know who you are
Know who you are
Do you know who you are?

"I love that Harry!" Amelia said playing more chords.

Step into the light

So bright sometimes

I'm not ever going back
Step into the light

So bright sometimes

I'm not ever going back
Step into the light

It's so bright sometimes

I'm not ever (oh)

"It would be really cool if you put a little shine after each of the lines." Amelia said quietly humming. The two sang the song softly.

"Your voice is so beautiful" Amelia said playing with the boys hair. Harry looked at the girl and smiled. "I love you Millie" he said and kissed the girl.

There y'all go!

I'm sorry if you wanted to see when Amelia met Harry's mom and Gemma but honestly I feel like it's the same in every story so I just didn't write it!

Please comment and vote for the chapters so I know you like it!

I love you all so much!

I'm decided whether or not I should give this book a sad or happy ending! I'm leaning more towards a happy ending! That's probably what'll be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 141 31
âť•completed- being rewrittenâť• Harry is loving every minute of pregnancy, from the horrid morning sickness to the itchy skin from his growing bump. Lou...
67.4K 896 12
“Every man is afraid of something. That’s how you know he’s in love with you; when he is afraid of losing you.” Harry had many fears. Fear of messing...
3.3K 184 20
Harry is in love with Louis. Harry has cancer and is terminal, but his body decides otherwise. -------- I DO NOT own this story. All he credits go to...
24.4K 881 30
Harry styles is a highschool student. Hes popular, has tons of friends and is a ladies man but that's just the outside. On the inside, he's nobody. H...