Our Darling Girl

By LittleOne1792

Flo is moving across the Country for her first year in college, when her plan starts to fall apart she finds... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Character Profiles
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Q & A
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Author's Note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Character Update 2
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Update
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Update
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Leaders and Lavender
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Question????
Chapter 54
Server 1792
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Thank You
Sequel

Chapter 11

157K 3.5K 2.9K
By LittleOne1792

Tristan POV

"I'm a virgin"

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. Act cool, play it off as if you are not dying to marvel at the beauty sitting in front of you.

"Thank you Baby girl, for telling us, there is nothing wrong with that we would never judge you" Jay entwined his fingers with Flo's as he confirmed what we all thought. I already knew that I was going to have to be gentle with her but seen as she is so innocent I was going to have to be really careful. As much as I want to touch every inch of her body and make it mine, leaving marks against her pale skin to show that she belonged to us.

That would have to wait. I cared for this girl, she consumed my heart with her little laugh and smile, the way she scurried away when she knew she was teasing us, her ability to sneak up on anybody. She truly was remarkable.

I interjected " Angel, how about tonight we take you out?"

Her eyes beamed with excitement as she bounced up and down. "Yes, yes please" She begged sending feelings of happiness rather than lust which just confirmed my feelings for her once again. We all are falling for her.

Flo's POV

After my chat with the boys, I was left feeling content, yes I was excited , and nervous but I felt more secure than anything. All throughout my childhood I struggled to feel safe, people always came in and out my life it was hard to know who I could trust and connect with because they could be gone any minute. That seems like distant memories now, I know I can trust them, I don't need to worry about connecting with them. I'm safe.

My day goes by slowly as I finish my assigned work, I was too excited for tonight to think about anything else. The boys were taking me out. Like properly taking me out. They wouldn't tell me where we were going just to dress up and be myself.

I started by curling my hair then tying half up into space buns, my plan for my outfit was to be myself but a little more grown up. As I don't know where we are going I don't want to stick out too much.

As I was shading in my pink eyeshadow, I thought back to that boy I had met outside the dance class. The first amateur class was starting tomorrow, over the past few days my confidence was growing bit by bit. Maybe I could actually go to a class or even join if I'm good enough.

Examining my body in my mirror, I knew I was ready. I wore a black turtleneck with a black and white tartan skirt and black thigh highs. Underneath was a sheer matching bra and panties that were covered in baby blue petals.

I found the living room empty, how was I ready first? Normally I take forever as I am a perfectionist. The first to come into the room was Lawrence he was wearing all black. Shocker. Black checked trousers and a t-shirt .He had me drooling, his natural hair cascaded partially over his face, contrasting his pale skin against the jet-black strands.

Next was Tristian he wore grey trousers with a turtle neck and checked coat. He had a small necklace round his neck and an abundance of rings on his fingers. His hair looked so effortless yet styled perfectly.

Just as I was getting over how remarkable Tristian looked Jay came sauntering in, wearing brown jacket, black t-shirt and grey trousers. He had many necklaces on top of each other which I wanted to play with next time I sit on his lap. His hair was a little more tamed than usual. He is looking so handsome and radiated happiness. It was my favourite thing about him.

Lastly was the lovely Adrian, he seemed shyer than usual tonight, he wore black trousers with a graphic black and white shirt. He kept the top few buttons undone which was aesthetically beautiful but for me only made me want to see what was underneath. His blonde hair perfectly messy, topped off the ensemble.

Lawrence drove tonight, I sat in between Jay and Adrian and Tristian sat upfront.

"Can you tell me now where we are going?"

"No princess, it's a surprise" Adrian's placed his hand on my thigh squeezing gently. The heat in between my legs was getting too much for me to handle. I fidgeted in my seat trying to relieve some of the pressure. Holding me in place Jay placed his hand on my thigh slightly gripping just as Adrian was doing.

"Baby girl, wriggling won't help you right now" Jay whispered against neck. I don't know how they always seem to know how I am feeling. Could they always tell the effect they had on me? After a painfully long drive of torment, we arrive. We had driven to a small little town; old buildings were decorated by fairy lights and there was a gentle hum of music playing. It was something out of a fairy tale and I felt at home right away. We headed into a quaint restaurant, it was dimly lit and smelt divine.

As we went in I noticed family pictures adorning the walls, filled with young children laughing and smiling. The hostess was standing speaking to a waiter, she had dark curly hair, and the most gorgeous smile I had ever seen highlighted by her red lipstick.

"Lawrence!" She pulled him into a big hug squeezing him tightly.

"Hi Ivy, I've missed you" Lawrence responded hugging her back.

"Where have you been? I haven't seen you in weeks" She finally let go, looking around at the boys and then settling her eyes on me. Although two seconds ago I was jealous she had a kind look, one that held no bad intention.

"Yes I know dad has been pestering my all week to stop by".

Dad, as in Ivy and Lawrence were siblings?

"Who is this pretty girl?" she grinned devilishly.

"This is Flo" Tristan placed his arm round my waist showing my off but also for comfort.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you" I shyly smiled, unaware that I would be meeting Lawrence's family tonight. Ivy gave me a hug and welcomed me into the restaurant. We sat near a window that looked over the beautiful little town. A tall man approached the table who I assumed was the waiter, but I was fixated on a small kitten stood outside, with mint green collar on, that I could make out said Daisy. She played around with the children in the street, jumping from wall to wall, occasionally rolling on her back from tummy rubs.

"Baby girl, what would you like to drink" Jay's voice broke my thoughts.

"Oh sorry" quickly scanning the menu, nibbling on my lip "Could I have a vanilla milkshake please?" I look up to an older man resembling Lawrence.

"Yes of course sweetheart, Flo is it?" I nodded with a smile noticing his Italian accent. "I'm Lucas, this one's father" He chuckled ruffling Lawrence's hair, causing a giggle from me to see Lawrence a little embarrassed. I never knew that Lawrence was Italian he didn't really have an accent I will have to ask later. He left, to allow us time to choose what we wanted for food.

"You okay kitten? I hope my family being here hasn't made you uncomfortable".

"No it hasn't, they seem really nice. But... do they know I'm here with all of you?"

The boys all grinned slightly at my shyness and curiosity.

"Yes Kitten you have no need to worry, they support us all" Lawrence's soothed me, thank God because I was not a fan of awkward conversations. I looked of the menu of Italian dishes, finally deciding on a pumpkin risotto. Lucas came back shooting smiles to everyone he passed by.

"So what can I get for you kids?"

They went round the table, Jay ordering the Lasagne, Adrian and Tristian a spinach and Pancetta Pizza and Lawrence the pesto pasta.

"What for you Sweetheart?" Lucas asked.

"Can I have Pumpkin Risotto please?"

"Of course, it's actually my favourite dish." He gently elbowed Lawrence "She's a keeper". He walked away. The compliment from Lawrence's father had me beaming and blushing, not in a romantic way in calm and nurturing way.

Once the food had arrived it was devoured quickly, it had to have been the best meal I had ever had. Every mouthful was divine if Lawrence can cook anything like that I know who I want making me breakfast the morning after. Giggling at my joke playing in my head, the guys looked at me perplexed, shrugging it off thankfully not prying.

We said our goodbyes and headed out. I was a little disappointed we didn't get dessert I have a big, sweet tooth but I was still have the most amazing night. We took a stroll through a market that was lit by the moonlight, and a jazz band played through the whole square. I can only imagine how remarkable it most be to live here and to experience this every day.

"So Angel" Tristian turned to face me. "What would you say about ice cream?"

"YES, YES, YES" I jumped up and down causing my skirt to blow a little to high in the wind. Correcting my error, I tried to compose myself "Yes please". With a chuckle the boys turned a corner to reveal the cutest ice cream shop. The building was mint shade and had an ice cream cone sign outside that lit up.

Stepping inside I could tell it was loved by locals as a few people had sat down and others stood outside eating. Adrian went up to order for all of us.

"Please can we have a brownie batter cone, a mint cone, a coconut cone, a rum and raisin cone, and for princess a blueberry tub with sprinkles?" The server nodded not questioning the nickname and started making them. I was handed my little cup of ice cream and headed out Jay placing his hand on the small of my back. Once we got out in the evening air I had to wait to have my first taste as the boys wanted to show me something. After about 3 minutes of walking, we arrived at a little harbour.

Oh, it was gorgeous, the buildings a range of colours and friendly people stood around. We stood looking over the glistening water eating our ice creams. Some how the boys all finished before me, so I was left being watched as I ate. Shyly I kept eating aware of their gaze and knowing I was normally messy.

A little bit of ice cream starting to drip down my chin, but before I could tidy myself up Tristian, wiped his thumb across the ice cream clearing me up and holding it in front of my mouth. Slowly I took his thumb in my mouth a licked the blueberry flavour, until I couldn't taste no more. Swirling my tongue against the top of his finger before I let go. I'm not sure what took over me it just felt right, and truth be told I enjoyed it. Tristian inhaled and bit his lip,

"Before I get myself too excited darling, we have one more surprise".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 43.5K 43
Book Eight of the Doctor Series. Welcome to San Diego!
144 10 11
Angel is a brand new host at a BDSM club with struggles. Jay is the heartless house master. Alexander is the house Daddy. Both have a past and a l...
658K 9.5K 39
After getting out of a bad relationship with her last Dom, Angel is looking for a new start. She just recently moved in with her friend and is just h...
62.3K 335 33
Crysta is in college. She is an "A" student but has no social life. Her friend insists that she goes to a party with her where she meets a tall, sexy...