I Need U (Jikook)

By blue-button

Jimin and Taehyung are best friends. Taehyung has an adopted brother named Kim Jungkook. After high school, J... More

Friendship
First Meet
Second Meet
Treating Wounds
Questions?
Crush?
Trip
Meeting A Guy
Start Of The Trip
Departure Of Kai
Thoughts
Old Friends
Spending Time
Run Away
Cuddle And Breakdown
Hangout
I Forgive You
Last Day Of The Trip
After The Trip
Meeting Old Friends
Preparation
Birthday
Propose
He Left The Party
A New Start
Talks
A Suspicious Letter
What If It Is true?
Where Were You?
My Boyfriend Is My Stalker - 1
My Boyfriend Is My Stalker - 2
First Time At My Boyfriend House
My Boyfriend Is A Softie
First Date And Kiss
Trust Me
My Drunk Boyfriend
Opportunity & Problems
Cooking Together
Is The Past Repeating?
What Is Happening?
Why it hurts so much?
The End?
A new chapter of life
An unexpected comeback!
I am ready to face Him
I still love you
Where is my old Jimin?
A Public Confession
Playing hard to get
Jealous Jungkook
Unexpected kiss and hurt
We Should Talk
okay! its a lot to take in
This is our love story

The Wedding (m)

9.3K 359 199
By blue-button

JIMIN POV

“Move your ass,” I teased but stopped when I saw his expression.

He blinked at me as if he was seeing our house for the first time. "This is right, this is home" he announced.

"Our home," I reassured him.

As you see we were at our newly bought home. After three years of dating and being his boyfriend, we decided to live together. Our parents bought this apartment for us as a gift. It is a three-bedroom apartment. And mind you we bought the furniture and stuff with our money.

Jungkook works as an architecture like he used to dream, for an established company and I opened a small cafe. It is just down the street, hardly ten minutes walk. These three years had been amazing, we have our downs too but this time we didn't run away. We stayed together.

"No," he said and bought me out of my thoughts.

And when I turned to him I saw him crouched on one knee on the floor and said "It’s you."

"Huh?"

"It’s always been you Jimin. You’re my home." 

"Jungkook?" I questioned again.

Then he held out the box this time he opened the lid, and inside was the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. It is a beautiful pink gold ring.

"Marry me, Jimin. I love you." He took the ring out, and the gold shined and then he slid the ring onto my finger.

I cradled his face and then I kissed him gently "You’re my home too. I love you."

"So, it’s a yes? Are you saying you’ll marry me?"

I nodded and pressed my forehead against him "yes".

*****

It is an Autumn wedding in the late afternoon. The area faced the breathtaking sunset. At the end of each seated aisle, jasmine-scented hung from naked tree branches. Spread down the aisle was white leaves, as far as the eyes could see, slightly moist so they wouldn’t crack when you stepped on them. We’d have a small group of close family and friends dressed in beach attire for comfort. On either side of the aisle, they sat in chairs.

"Okay, chim you need to breath. Can you do that for me?" Tae asked.

Only five minutes remained before I my wedding began. I am nervous just like the first time I went on a date with him.

"I can breathe," I said to him and he nodded.

"Good, because if you don’t marry him, I know plenty of women and men who would" He teased.

He then left me alone and soon dad accompanied me. He has tears in his eyes and smiled at me. He linked his arm to me and we walked a five-minute walk from the hotel to the venue. I took a long breath and we were walking down the path to the platform. I looked left and right and see all the guests.

I looked ahead and there he was, my soon to be husband. Love of my life.

I stand on the platform in front of Jungkook. Tae was my best man and Yoongi hyung was his. The guests looked at me, taking pictures of me, waving at me and smiling. My future husband, the love of my life, my everything. He stood taller, his shoulders back and his eyes on me. If I wasn’t mistaken I could have sworn tears filled his eyes.

Awe.

Unlike him, I am nervous in ten-fold. The attention felt like too much for me to handle. Jungkook and I stood in front of the priest. Was this real? Will he soon be Mr Park?

And yes he requested to take my surname and not the other way. He reasoned that Kim was not his real surname and it must be God wish that he was born to take my surname. I didn't understand a bit but agreed at last.

"You, Park Jimin, do you come here freely and without reservation to give yourself to Kim Jungkook in marriage? If so, answer I do."

"I do," I said.

"You, Kim Jungkook, do you come here freely and without reservation to give yourself to Park Jimin in marriage? If so, answer I do."

"I do," he said.

And soon it was time to take our vows. I am going to die because my heart is beating so fast.

"I see these vows not as promises but as privileges: I get to laugh with you and cry with you; care for you and share with you. I get to run with you and walk with you; build with you and live with you. I get to have you be the person I spend the rest of my life with. I get to be there for you and support you. I don’t have to honour and cherish you – I get to." He promised me directly looking in my eyes.

He is trying to make me cry!

"If you promise to kill the spiders, I'll promise to make your lunch, if you take out the trash, I will make the bed. And if you love me, I will love you. Let's make a home of laughter, love and support. Let us create a warm and welcoming space for the good times and the bad. Let us be a home for each other, forever and ever" I promised back at him.

The priest nodded and asked, "If, anyone objects to the marriage speak now or forever hold your peace".

As assumed, no one said a word. 

"With the power invested in me by the State of Korea, I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss each other."

Jungkook leaned in and kissed me, softly like he’s never done it before. Everyone cheered for us, however, I rarely noticed as my full attention rested on Jungkook.

And we left the stage. I was beyond hungry. The guests followed behind us.

*****

After the dance and dinner at late night, Jungkook was quick to bid our goodbye and take us back home. He was too eager. We had been living together for four months now in our new house. He parked the car and quickly scoop me in his arms. I giggled "slow down jungkook-ah".

He growled, "after so many years I can make you mine now in all ways".

And soon we were in our bedroom. He pushed me down on our bed. I looked at him who was walking towards me and hover over me. He kissed me furiously. His right hand was on my ass and he squeezed it harshly, I moaned. He took this chance and shoved his tongue inside my mouth and start kissing me even harder.

He was kissing me like there was no tomorrow. Jungkook was practically eating me, his right hand was all over my ass sometimes slapping and touching my hole from above the pants.

He quickly undressed me and himself while kissing me. He broke the kiss and looked at me and I am sure my whole face was red. He put his face in my neck and bit me hard. I flinched and he started to suck and lick my neck until it was full of hickeys.

He placed his left hand on my left nipple and pinched them hard.
I yelled, “Jungkook babyyyyyyyyyyy it’s hurting……… ahhhhhhhhhh…………….slowdown…..please………..baby…………ahhhhhhhhhhhh……… uhmmmm….."

He didn’t listen to me and made his way towards my nipples and bit them and then started sucking them. I was feeling pleasure and pain all over my body. I was moaning like crazy without caring if anybody heard me.

He put his two fingers in my mouth. I started sucking his finger. He pulled his fingers out of my mouth and put one finger inside my asshole slowly. I flinched and Jungkook whispered, "Baby relax, even if you told me to stop now I will stop, so just relax and enjoy."

I gulped and nodded. He pulled out his finger and looked at me and smirked and spanked my ass harshly. He didn’t stop and put the second finger then the third finger and start scissoring my ass. I was a moaning mess. My whole body was on fire. He put a load of lube on his length and on my hole. He massaged the skin around my hole and it helps me to relax. I was ready. He placed his length on my entrance and pushed lightly until his cock head was inside of my ass.

My eyes were snapped open, I felt pain crushing on my ass. It hurt like hell! He kissed me as hard as he could. He looked at me and I has tears on my eyes but didn’t yell or tell him to pull out, he started pushing his length inside of my ass slowly-slowly until he was fully inside of me. I felt full and soon the pain was overcome by pleasure. He was big and now he was fully inside me.

I whispered, "I am okay so don’t worry, you can start moving."

He still didn’t move and placed his head in my neck and start kissing my neck. When he felt it was enough for me to feel comfortable, he starts moving slowly and gently. I moaned and bit my lips hard not to make too much noise. He slowly started to speed up and then started fucking me furiously. I am sure he feel me tighten around him.

What Jimin don't want was that Jungkook was going crazy. Jungkook knows he won’t be able to stop himself from fucking Jimin from now on and he will be fucking him daily.

I moaned in pleasure "Jungkook....ahhh don't stop"

"Nghh yess there", I yelled.

" Jungkook ahhh....don’t stop please ahhhhhh……. go faster pleased".

He heard me moaning and start fucking me even more furiously and kissed my lips. He was going crazy but still didn’t stop. I myself don’t know what has gotten into me. I could feel his dick going inside of me. I could feel Jungkook hitting my spot, I could feel his breath and scent all over me.

I looked at him and his face was red, eyes were hazy, he was moaning like crazy, again and again, he was calling my name. I felt pleasure. At this rate, I am sure as hell that I will be addicted to Jungkook. It is my first time in life that I felt so much pleasure, I bit my lips hard not to moan too loudly but no matter how much I tried to suppress my moans, I was still moaning like crazy.

I placed both of my hands on his face and pulled him towards me and locked my lips with Jungkook to suppress my moans. He started fucking me even more harshly. He slapped my ass from time to time. He was breathing harshly, we both were filled with each other sweats but Jugkook doesn’t care and just fucked me, kissed me, his hands were kneading my ass, grinding them, pulling them toward him, and then pushing himself inside of me.

I felt so much pleasure that I started pushing my ass towards his dick and placed both of my hands on Jungkook's  back and dig my nails from both hands on his back. He moaned and just buried his face in my neck and start sucking my neck not to yell. I was feeling pain and pleasure all over my body. It was overwhelming. I just let Jungkook do all the work. Jungkook himself was fucking me hard while kissing and biting all over my body.

We both felt the pressure and I moaned "I am close.... ahhh.... Jungkook ahhhhhhh!"

He ordered, "cum with me".

And I came all over us while he filled me with his seeds.

That night had filled me so many time that I lost counting.

VOTE • COMMENT • FOLLOW
🧡

Thank you all for reading this.
I love you all.

It is my first time to write smut!!
So forgive me if it was not good.

And with this, I Need U is completed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1.5K 13
{A very cliche story} {No Edited} Jeon Jungkook, a guy who is love to be cute. This hard-working teenager just want to get compliments as a cute guy...
523K 29.4K 40
''I would never trust you Park Jimin. It's your sister I am marrying, not you'' the man chuckled and raised his glass, almost swallowing all the wine...
1M 33.4K 79
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
814K 41.3K 56
" for once.. I want to be accepted without the choice of giving up my two angels " -JJK