Stepbrother || Oikawa Tooru x...

By streetalien

Your mother leaves you for a month because of a working trip and comes back to tell you that she has met a ne... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A/N
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 || End

Chapter 44

8.4K 306 313
By streetalien

"Alright, I want you to go in groups of four people and prepare a presentation about consumerism or the environment." Your English teacher said, writing something on the board.

You looked to your right, agreeing with Iwaizumi that you would be in the same group.

Hamaguchi turned around and saw you nodding at her, signaling that it were the three of you now.

She went to the teacher to enter your names in the list.

"Which topic are we taking?" Iwaizumi asked you.

"I'd go with environment, but let's ask Hamaguchi first." You said.

She arrived a minute later, but had a certain someone with her.

You furrowed your brows at the unwanted person standing in front of you.

"I'm sorry, (L/N)-san, but sensei insisted on it." Hamaguchi's head hung down.

"You don't have to apologize, Hamaguchi. After all, it's not your fault that no one really likes her." You smiled.

"Hello, Iwaizumi-san, how have you been." Nakayama asked as she took a chair to sit down.

"Fine." He crossed his arms.

"Iwaizumi and I decided on environment, do you guys agree on that too?" You asked, preparing a sheet where you would take notes on.

Both of the girls nodded.

"We could talk about how consumerism harms the environment. Eating meat for example." Hamaguchi said.

"Yeah, that's good. I'll write it down."

For the rest of the lesson, you searched out four topics to talk about and were then dismissed.

"Why her out of all people?" Iwaizumi mumbled under his breath as you were walking to the canteen.

"I know right? Let's just get over with this as fast as possible." You rolled your eyes.

"I should have stopped sensei, but we were only three anyway and she was al-"

"Hey, you don't have to justify yourself." You smiled.

She really was like a little kid sometimes.

You saw Hanamaki and Matsukawa sitting at your usual spot already.

"What are these faces of yours?" Hanamaki asked.

"We are working on a group project with Nakayama." Iwaizumi rolled his eyes.

The two males started to laugh, causing Iwaizumi to clench his fists.

"You better shut up." His eyes were closed, probably trying to control his anger.

Both of them continued to laugh silently.

"Yahoo~, guys! Guess what!" Oikawa finally arrived at the table, taking a seat next to you.

After camping, you two weren't really able to talk about everything, so you weren't really sure if you two were now dating.

"What, Oikawa?" Matsukawa asked.

"I got accepted into the university I applied for." He smiled brightly, causing you to smile too.

"You mean the application we sent together?" You asked.

"Yeah that one. They sent me an e-mail, but they will also send a letter." He said.

"I didn't get anything yet." You took a bite of your bread.

"I'm sure they will accept you too, if they even accepted him." Iwaizumi said.

"Yeah I thi- Wait, what is that supposed to mean!?" Oikawa turned to Iwaizumi.

"I figured, we should probably sit together, if we're going to work together." Suddnely Nakayama's voice was heard.

Of course she would come here, as soon as Oikawa appeared.

"We're meeting after school. No need to sit with us." You immediately tried to get rid of her.

No one in your life had annoyed you like her before.

Plus, the mad mood that had just thrown a shadow over you, didn't make it any easier to bear that annoying ass of hers.

"You shouldn't exclude your friends, Hamaguchi."

Of course, she went for the weakest among you.

"We, uh, we-" Hamaguchi was clearly overwhelmed with the situation, since other students also started to stare at your table.

She hated all the attention.

"You're nothing more than just an average fangirl of Oikawa to all of us." You interfered.

"You probably should get lost now." You added.

You saw her eyes widen for a second before her face wore a smile.

"What did you say?" She asked, trying not to show any anger.

"Did I stutter?" Your face remained blank.

"N-no, of yourse you did not. I'll be waiting at the gate after school." She turned around and clenched her fists.

She was obviously hating you.

The table was silent after she left.

Quiet whispers were heard in the canteen, but you didn't even try to make out what they were talking about.

"Are you okay, (L/N)-san?" Hamaguchi asked.

"They- they most likely didn't accept me." You let your head drop on the table.

Everyone at the table shared a look before looking at you again.

"That's what you're still thinking about?" Iwaizumi asked, making you nod.

"You just put Nakayama in her place, cheer up." Hanamaki said.

"Putting her in her place won't help me achieve anything in life. But that university would have." You murmured.

Suddenly, you felt a large hand grab your thigh, unnoticeably for the others.

"(Y/N)-chan, why don't you just wait patiently? They also didn't send you anything saying that you didn't make it." Oikawa said, stroking your thigh with his thumb, sendig a shiver through your whole body.

He was right though.

__________

After school, you invited your group to study at yours.

The whole way there, Nakayama didn't say a word.

She probably still was embarrassed.

Were you perhaps too rude?

But you already told her once that she should stop bothering you.

Arriving at home, Oikawa had to leave again because of practice, since it was Monday.

"Where is he going?" Nakayama asked as you all were sitting at the table in the kitchen.

"Shouldn't matter to you since we're here to finish this only." You said.

"Right, sorry."

Did Nakayama really just apologize?

'Something sure is going on, but I can't figure what.' You thought.

"So, Hamaguchi will talk about the costs of one meal. You won't have to talk that much this way.
Iwaizumi will talk about the pollution, Nakayama about climate change and I'll take the topic with the consequences." You explained.

Everyone nodded and started to do research and take notes.

It took you two hours to find the right facts and all.

Just when you were about to compare and discuss your results, Oikawa returned from practice.

"Y'all are still doing that?" He asked, smiling.

"As you can see, Oikawa." You said, crossing out a word in your notes.

He shook his head, still smiling, and went up to take a shower.

15 Minutes later, all of you were done and decided to stop for today.

You only had to prepare the presentation, which would be easy after having all the necessary information.

You closed the door and sighed out.

Finally alone.

You went into your room and were changing, when suddenly Oikawa entered the room.

"Start knocking, for fucks sake." You furrowed your eyebrows.

Without saying anything, he just hugged you, even though you were just in your shorts and in your bra.

"Uhm, what are you doing?" You asked, slowly wrapping your arms around him.

"I wanted to do this the whole day. You seemed to be sad after hearing I got accepted." He said, kissing your head.

Right, you couldn't be happy for him because all you were thinking about was, that you probably didn't make it.

"I am happy for you though! Give your best." You looked up at him, earning a peck on your lips.

"Huh, what was that for?" You asked confused.

"Is a man not allowed to kiss his girlfriend?" He stroked your hair.

"Oh, yeah, of course." You smiled.

Girlfriend?

Well, at least you now knew what you two were.

"How far will this relationship go though?" You asked, your head buried in his chest.

"Forever. No one will ruin this." He gave you a comforting feeling by hugging you tightly.

"And our parents?"

"We'll tell them shortly before leaving for university. It's in Tokyo, they can't do anything about it."

"If they accept me." You sighed.

He pulled away and looked into your eyes.

"Of course they will." Grabbing your cheeks, he leaned in for a slow kiss, which got rougher by the minute.

His hot tongue explored the insides of you mouth, while you tried to win over the dominance.

His hand went over your half naked back, and his fingers went under the strip of your bra.

He pulled away and started to work on your neck, leaving hot and wet kisses all over it and your collarbone.

He also started to walk forwards, causing you to walk backwards.

You were so distracted by the pleasure, that you didn't notice that he had pushed you against the bed.

From your neck, he went back to kissing you deeply and slowly laid you on the bed.

Your hands were around his neck, while one of his was going under your bra to grab one breast and massaging it.

You moaned into the kiss, surprised by this act.

He pressed his body against yours and went up and down your thigh with his free hand.

You started to feel hot and felt the excitement wash through your body.

"Fuck." He said into the kiss, before pulling away.

You looked at him in confusion, which he saw.

"I don't want to rush things in this relationship. We should stop now, before one of us loses control." He went through his hair, looking down at your lying body.

"And you being half naked doesn't help in any way." He turned around.

How thoughtful of him.

It made you chuckle.

After last time, he didn't want to make any mistakes anymore. You put on your oversized t-shirt and told him to turn around.

"Wanna enjoy a movie, before our parents arrive?" You asked him, crawling into your bed.

"Sure." He smiled.

You made yourselves comfortable on your bed and watched a random movie, while sharing a few kisses here and there.

And yes, you knew.

You knew that you also wanted this relationship to last forever.
____________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 961 23
This book is owned by me but I do not own any of the characters nor the show! I will try to include as many characters as possible for you and I hope...
14.8K 305 20
A collection of Haikyuu characters x reader oneshots, imagines and stories for you - it's seems everyone is falling for (Y/n)~ -Fluff, angst, shorts...
893K 24K 40
-𝐡𝐚𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -in which y/n kindaichi joins aoba johsai's volleyball team as a third-year manager. along the...
29.5K 1.2K 68
-Haikyuu! but I don't tell you the love interest. -After a power surge caused all electricity to go out, criminals from prisons all over the country...