I Need U (Jikook)

By blue-button

Jimin and Taehyung are best friends. Taehyung has an adopted brother named Kim Jungkook. After high school, J... More

Friendship
First Meet
Second Meet
Treating Wounds
Questions?
Crush?
Trip
Meeting A Guy
Start Of The Trip
Departure Of Kai
Thoughts
Old Friends
Spending Time
Run Away
Cuddle And Breakdown
Hangout
I Forgive You
Last Day Of The Trip
After The Trip
Meeting Old Friends
Preparation
Birthday
Propose
He Left The Party
A New Start
Talks
A Suspicious Letter
What If It Is true?
Where Were You?
My Boyfriend Is My Stalker - 1
My Boyfriend Is My Stalker - 2
First Time At My Boyfriend House
My Boyfriend Is A Softie
First Date And Kiss
Trust Me
My Drunk Boyfriend
Opportunity & Problems
Cooking Together
Is The Past Repeating?
What Is Happening?
Why it hurts so much?
The End?
A new chapter of life
An unexpected comeback!
I am ready to face Him
I still love you
Where is my old Jimin?
A Public Confession
Playing hard to get
Jealous Jungkook
Unexpected kiss and hurt
We Should Talk
okay! its a lot to take in
The Wedding (m)

This is our love story

6.7K 339 238
By blue-button

(Voting Goal - 30)

JIMIN POV

After one hour Jungkook was awake. I just sat beside him all the time while he was taking a nap. I watched the starting episodes of the kdrama 'Healer'.

He started to run his nose on my thighs and a shiver of pleasure ran down my spine. I shifted a little distant but he keeps following me and soon I was on the edge of the bed. I slapped his shoulder and he stopped. Good.

I shake his shoulder and whispered near his ear "kookie hyung wake up".

But that dirty boy keeps a hand around my waist and pull me close. I ended laying on his stomach. He then opened my eyes and gave me a cheeky smile. This boy is impossible.

"You stayed", he stated.

I smiled "of course I would stay. I am not gonna leave you from now on even you push me away."

"So it means— I mean how...w-what are we?"

"Let's start dating first and slowly we will climb the steps" I offered.

He smirked, "so I have to propose you again in future?"

I giggled "yes because I am surely not doing it. I will give you a chance to make up for your mistakes in this way."

"Thank you my majesty. So dating people kiss right?" if it was possible his smirk grew even more.

"You are impossible" I mused.

I pat his chest and he laughed wholeheartedly at my remark. I laughed with him. I tried to get down from his body but he put a hand on my waist stopping me. I looked at him confused "we have to—"

"Thank you for staying. I can never worship you enough jimin. I will regret my past decisions all my life. But I am making an effort to become my best version for you. I will have to continue my medication for four to five months but I don't have to take them after that. Thanks for loving me."

"Thanks for trying Jungkook. If you wanted you could have moved on too but you didn't and even made efforts to win me back. Thanks for loving me back Jungkook" I recounted.

He started to sit up on the bed and that ended me sitting on his lap. Great. And let me tell you something was poking me under me. I looked at him amused and he smirked "sorry can't control when you are around me".

I flushed a hundred shades of red.

I jump down from his lap and stand in front of him. I proposed my hand to him and said "I am hungry so let's go to the kitchen".

"Oh believe me I am hungry too" he announced and slapped my ass and whispered "but for you"

He is so suggestive.

And the worst part is that I don't hate it. I slapped him on his chest playfully and turned around to walk out of the room. He laughed but was soon to follow me to the kitchen.

When we reached the kitchen the main door opened and soon we heard Mrs Kim voice "I am home".

"Oh Jimin you are here?" she looked between me and Jungkook. She looked afraid for a second honestly. But soon her features relaxed when Jungkook pulled me close by pulling me by the waist.

I think Mrs Kim is the first one to know about our reunion.

"By the way you are looking cute jiminie," Mrs Kim remarked.

I looked down and flushed again seeing I was still in Jungkook clothes. And blushed deep when I remembered the kiss.

"Are you thinking about what I am thinking, beautiful?" he whispered while swirling his tongue around my ear.

Mrs Kim coughed and I pushed Jungkook away quickly. Mrs Kim look amused and he chuckled.

"I will advice that you should inform others too. We all were worried for you two even your mom jimin." Mrs Kim suggested.

"If Jimin wants to then I am fine with it. Or better I can give him a hickey below his ear and it will be enough announcement" he said so casually that he was talking about weather about with his mom.

"Jungkook!!!!!"
I shrieked.

Mrs Kim laughed at his playful nature while I glare at him.

Realising that it was enough I voiced "we can inform the group by calls as they must be busy on weekdays and I can tell my parents".

Jungkook nodded while Mrs Kim walked went to rest.

Now we were left alone in the kitchen. He said, "I want to take you somewhere".

"Like right now?"
I interviewed.

He nodded at me. I gaze at the wall clock and saw it was just 6:40 pm so I nodded. He takes my hand in my hold and dragged me with him after yelling "we are going out mom".

Soon we stood outside his house, he ordered "wait here" and I nodded and thought to message my mom so that she don't be too worried.

Me:

I will be home late.
Going out with Jungkook☺
And yes we are back again 👉👈
Love you.

As soon as I pocketed my phone Jungkookie was beside me on his bike. I looked at him with a look that says 'I am not riding it'.

"Don't worry. I will protect you. I will go slow if you want", he answered my unannounced question.

I shifted on my leg for a minute and nodded at myself. I jumped on his back seat and he passed me a helmet. Yes, safety is the most important thing. No double meaning here. I scooted closer to him and snake my hand around his waist.

He roared his bike to life and warned " hold me tight".

I strengthen my hold and soon we were going in full speed. I yelled horrified "you promised you will go slow".

"That was for something else" he yelled over.

Huh, I don't get it. But I ignored it because right now I was more worried about my life than his double meaning statements. And soon he stopped his death vehicle and I jumped down so fast I was surprised I don't fall on the ground. I get the helmet off my head and pushed it in his direction. When he holds it I turn around instantly and began to walk away from him. I heard him yelling my name but I ignored him.

But I instantly stopped when I recognised this place. It was the same park where we had our first date and kiss. And Jungkook was fast enough to catch up to me and he didn't hug me from behind. No! No! He put me on his shoulder and started to walk.

I didn't even try to reason him to put me down because he is a stubborn bull. Okay, a stubborn rabbit.

He put me down on one of the park seats and crouched in front of me. I looked away from him but he took my chin in his hand and make me look at him. I pouted at my defeat.

"Why you are mad?"

"Are you really asking that? I don't like how you drive those bikes so fast. It makes me worried about you. What if something happened?" I cried.

He sighed "baby I was going under speed. Don't worry I have been with that bike for more than five years. And if it makes you so worried I will try to go slower."

"Just don't break road restrictions and I will be happy" I reassured.

"Anything for you sexy."

"Anything for you too handsome", I shot back.

We keep in this position for a few minutes when I looked at him and promised "I love you Jungkook hyung".

His breath hitched and he looked at me directly and lean down until his head was resting on mine and whispered
"I love you Park Jimin. I love how we fit together I had never fit with anyone like the way I do with you".

I giggled at his confessions. He is so cheesy but I love it inside and want more of his cheesy lines.

"So this is the love story we will tell our children when they ask how I married you" I questioned.

He chuckled "yes this us our story. Our love story."

And with that, he captured my lips with his. My whole body feels tingled as his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me close. As if the time has stopped just for us. We were meant to be together.

This is our love story.

VOTE • COMMENT • FOLLOW
🦋

This is the last chapter.
And I want to express my love to all my lovely readers. This was the best writing experience of my life. So much love and support I received while writing this.
I don't know why I am having tears right now but I can't express my love for all of you. You have been the world's best readers. You all are so precious

Do you want a jikook wedding chapter? Or a bonus chapter of them after a few months. Please comment your ideas and views.

Thank you again for being with me.

I love you all 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

814K 41.3K 56
" for once.. I want to be accepted without the choice of giving up my two angels " -JJK
390K 15.8K 50
Park Jimin, was just an average teenager trying to handle high school and issues with his family. After the death of his siblings he was left to dea...
23.1K 1.1K 7
It will be based on when Vidya talks about Armaan and Ruhi's marriage.
293K 13.8K 47
"Jung--------" "Jimin... Please.. I never Loved you! like never ever! leave me alone, please! " Jungkook pleaded at Jimin. "Take care Jungkook" Jimi...