Auld Lang Sine (Sinewave Lond...

By SinewaveSanctuary

16 January 2021 This is a special book honouring all of my amazing roleplay partners. You guys mean the absol... More

Introduction
Sinewave and her Admin: Paradox
TheCrazyRavenclaw (Sinewave and Godric: Communication)
BeastiesandAutomata (Sinewave and Celina: Reflection)
CosmicHowl (Sinewave and Leon: Change)
_Eyylmao_ (Sinewave and Aleksandr: Friendship)
Sweetcici123 (Sinewave, Amelia and May: Happiness)
Bisexuwhale_distress (Sinewave, Cassandra, Desiree and Fred: Time)
DragonBornTalea (Sinewave and Kortia: Gratitude)
Umi-chu (Sinewave and William: Reunion)
Honourable Mentions

Closing, and...

14 0 0
By SinewaveSanctuary

Thank you for taking the time to check this out, and for participating in Sinewave Londinium's birthday, which turned out to be not just a celebration of the OC I love so much, but also of all of you guys and the lovely memories I have made roleplaying with you all.

So, here's to the fun that we've had, and the fun that we will continue to have, the friends that I've made, and the friends that I will make.

Once again, thank you everybody! <3

Yours mathematically, SinewaveSanctuary.

.....oh, and one more thing...

FACE REVEAL!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
90.3M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
224K 11.3K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
1.2M 56.5K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...