๐๐”๐“๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐‹ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐—...

By k-kirstein

"๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐Š ๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐€๐“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ•" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ in which a... More

Not You Being Dumb
Heart Been Broke so many Times
Ass ain't property
Don't you just wanna ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜€
Not Gordon Ramsay at Simon Cowell
One Heart
Sexy Hot Motorcycle Vroom Vroom
Discontinued
AHEM ๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’ AHEM
Worker by Day, Detective- Also by Day
Ratatouille Anyone?
๐Ÿ‹ (Ya Nasty It's Shinsou's Fault)
Millisecond Kisses-
Making (Out) Monday
Tongue Tuesday
Wedding Like Wednesday
F๐™ช๐™˜๐™  Me Friday
So (W)orship (A)nd (P)raise Saturday ๐Ÿˆ
Stupid Ending Sunday ๐Ÿˆ
Oh How The Turn Table
A Smooth Criminal
Monoma Momento
Hickeys
It's ya boy Era ERA-AHA ERA AHA ERA- รˆRร„ร‚ร„ร†-Rร“RลRล ๐Ÿˆ
Shucks That's A Lot of cOme ๐Ÿ‹
Wheelchairs Are Free Real estate
Two Faced Baby
Quicky Mickey ๐Ÿ‹
Strumming my Pain with his Fingers
Di(ck)sord Tings ๐Ÿ‹
Nyah~ ๐Ÿˆ
Seduction 101
Spawns of Satan
Hes Hard You're Moist
The Future
Trail Mix ๐Ÿ‹
New Player: Neito ๐Ÿ‹

Thunder Karen Thursday

746 37 167
By k-kirstein

Just saying if your name is Karen, please don't stop reading and get offended bu this chapter. It's research wise. Enjoy~
__________________________________

Maybe the deal with Shinsou wasn't exactly a good thing. Perhaps he wasn't necessarily going to end good.

I guess we'll never know, since someone made conflict. Cut the deal and everything went back to normal.

You had nothing to do in Shinsou's life, and he would eventually stick himself out of your life.

No one was going to pull an Uno reverse card as it was practically the same thing.

Surprise surprise, the deal was lasting a week. That's way too long, Shinsou should've cut it shorter.

He knew for his and your own good that was enough time to get invested into each other's lives. As Shinsou's further life was not yet brought on.

All you knew was that he was poor and worked at 11-seven. All he knew about you was, quite a lot of things.

You were clumsy, hence the entire meeting of you both.

You got jealous quickly with other girls as he's seen a common time before.

You were very stubborn and feisty tempered, that's what he enjoyed seeing on you. Stubborn enough that trait wasn't letting you get passed confessing your feelings.

It was only going to happen if Shinsou would flirt with you. He would then get his way making it into your heart and soul closer.

On the outside you portrayed that you hated Shinsou, with an annoyed passion adding a cherry on top of the sundae.

On the inside, nobody knew what was going on. Not even your own self was taking control of your body.

Shinsou was some sort of magician wizard you knew if he could make you feel so different in a short amount of time.

A week.

Seven days.

Thinking about it that's a short amount of time, if he made it a month everyone would die from the anticipation of not knowing.

Everyone aka Neito the best friend and co worker would die of boredom. Right now he was loving it, sitting back with popcorn like he was in a movie theater watching a story unfold.

Drama, romance, and obviously the three am crackhead energy. That's what every great play and film needed to make the big awards and billboards.

Shinsou could tell you alone were slowly switching up for him, giving a few amounts of time before he could get to the good parts with you himself.

One heck of a ride.

"So did you two kiss yet?" Nen was giddily whispered over to you on the science table.

"Why are you so full of questions?" You groaned lightly looking at her straight up front through the goggles.

"You didn't answer her question though, it would be easier to answer than avoid it." Shinsou spoke from next to Nen, clinking a few testers together.

You sighed heavily and placed your hands on the wooden table.

"No you're wrong actually, avoiding things are my specialty." You put on a fake smile, it turned dead real quick.

Shinsou lazily looked at you with his purple eyes. "There's no need to be like that baby. Keep your cool, because actually Nen we kissed so many times. I even heard a soft moan come from you friend here." Shinsou swiftly announced.

Your fingers tensed up on the table as you were reaching for the hydrogen model.

Neito saw you freeze and blinked his cadet grey orbs questioning his whole life there.

"Here lovely Y/n it's not that far." Neito stated from besides you and grabbed the few items that were needed.

"T-thanks. My mind went on a curb distract because people were speaking when they weren't asked anything." You gritted your teeth with a smile hiding most of it.

Shinsou shrugged and gazed around. "It was probably the teacher or something." He casually rubbed it off.

"That's the problem. Just kill the teacher and it's a done deal duh." Neito chuckled low and grabbed his most sharp ended pencil from thin air.

"Maybe not talk about that during science." You nervously grabbed Neito's wrist and pushed it down.

"Holy macaroni you're right Y/n! We're in science therefore we can make a potion that would just melt her insides! Genius." Neito was fascinated and pushed his goggles in more.

"That's it his circulation is cut off." You sighed patting his head that everyone knew was frequently hit from dumbness.

"I'm very invested in this. It gives a nice aura before Y/n and I have our date later right? You did say you liked the feeling of everything last time, I couldn't really hear between moans but it was nice." Shinsou teased and acted natural experimenting liquids.

"What?!" You whisper yelled not wanting to attract much attention towards your table that seemed to be the most far despite being chatty.

"Ha I knew you two kissed! But damn still the nasty too? I didn't know you were like that Y/n, he knows his ways huh?" Nen raised her eyebrows and teased.

"Ugh see this is exactly why either I disappear or you do! We didn't do any of that stuff, that's disgusting definitely not with him!" You crossed your arms into an 'x' shape.

"Come on baby you don't have to be shy. I'm surprised you weren't limping, guess I'll have to go harder." Shinsou held mouth held a side smirk.

"I!" Your mouth felt like it had been infested with a million paper towels. You couldn't speak, almost drowning frozen in place.

"The school does have wheelchairs in the office with the nurse. I can stop by to rent one just for you princess." Shinsou kept up the act.

Neito was working on substances in hopes for world domination still paying attention to the atmosphere. "Or you can always go to the retirement homes and beat up old people." He chimed into the conversation with a bright smile.

Everyone at the lad table stopped mixing the testers in the tubes.

Neito raised his eyebrows and one curved down in a confused motion.

"What the retirement home thing? You go and steal their wheelchairs duh. And if we're nice enough about it we can play bingo with them!" Neito devised a whole plan in his head.

You stared at him with a soft smile. "Neito you may be weird but at least you don't flirt and tell lies around about your romance life like it's true and not important to the other person." You patted your friend.

Sending a death side glare over at Shinsou who was looking around again.

"Oh Atsumu? Yeah he does that a lot, I feel bad for his twin. Couldn't be me." Shinsou pushed his lavender hair back, it was still lion wild.

You rolled your eyes in return, very annoyed at the entire perspective of living.

"Okay but why is everyone so alright with that? Shinsou literally just said that you two did the nasty hanky panky in his house! Like finally yay but damn!" Nen shouted not controlling her volume.

"Ms. Nen Testicle! If you're going to talk about those things do them outside of school, or at least quiet in the classroom." The teacher stomped her heel over at a nearby desk.

Nen jumped in her seat like a rat that had just been caught in the act of stealing garbage. "O-of course! Sorry Ms. Anna Bortion." Nen practically squeaked like a mouse apologizing.

"Don't let that slip again." She glared and held two fingers up placing them up on her eyes and directed towards Nen again.

After the teacher continued to walk around with papers in her hand, the shaky Nen let out a sigh escaping the fear realm of detention.

College students were smart for school, most of them as young adults. But many still acted like children.

"Damn did you guys hear that? Y/n got laid the fuck down, I wonder if she's good." A guy snickered while a pink smoke popped in his face, silencing him.

"Forget Y/n yeah she's hot but what about Shinsou he's so attractive, their such a power couple." A human being added still confused on genders she approached.

"I feel like they would break a bed commuting that sin. Guess Y/n lost her v card." A bunch of chatters filled the classroom.

Good thing they were whispers and Ms. Anna Bortion had a hearing aid on her left ear.

These foul disgusting words were very inappropriate behavior as the teachers would all say.

"Well I guess only I'll know, Y/n belongs to me already you guys gals and non-binary pals could step away a few inches." Shinsou smiled kindly at the eavesdropping students.

Though drops of venoms laced into his words.

Your eyebrows furrowed down, your face painted in anger. "We are not dating and we did not do all that kinds of stuff. I don't know how your ridiculous minds think that way." You glared at some students that glanced away from your horrible demon stare.

Shinsou cleared his throat that was a little on the rough side. "No need to be dramatic baby. We aren't doing those things, yet. You'll be down on your knees. When Monday rolls around, times change." Shinsou spoke in a raspy voice.

He stuck his tongue out showing the circular silver tongue piercing. He licked his lips with the piercing attached to the meal.

That stupid piece of jewelry made him even more hot. "Sure keep dreaming about that. Actually you don't sleep, so I guess it will never happen either way." You smirked, finally with a comeback.

The way you spoke on the outside was a whole lot different than what was being said internally to yourself.

"Hey Shinsou you need some ice for that burn. Because damn that attacked you personally." Neito bit his tongue.

The blond male lifted his fist up that was clenched. You were still steaming off the smugness and fist bumped Neito.

"Oh just imagine that with black sunglasses that would be the elite stuff." Neito imagined a whole fantasy.

Bombs everywhere on the floor, TNT ready at his side. While he sat in a golden throne with a tiger at his side and watched the world crumble.

Or, you in a relationship with his number two best friend Shinsou. You were number one.

He was bound to make that blooming relationship happen for his own sake.

"You guys suck ass." You groaned and wanted to slam your head a million times on the cold lab table.

"Thanks princess but we all know who's going to be sucking ass and other stuff. By the way, my house or your house for safe sex. We can have it unsafe if you want, little feet running." Shinsou raised an eyebrow and stared at you up and down from seating.

"What did he say? That's suspicious, that's weird." Nen's eyes narrowed, she still had a giddy weird smile.

"If anything I'll be the god father or uncle even though I'm lonely!" Neito held up a price sign with puffed up cheeks and pursed lips.

"Bell rings class over out monsters!" The teacher snapped and slammed her hand on desks indicating to each of her students to scram.

"This conversation isn't over." Shinsou immediately pulled your hand dragging you out with Neito and Nen following starting up a conversation on the homework they didn't understand.

Brains weren't for everyone.

"Let me go you moron!" You yelled at Shinsou who ignored you walk walked down the halls.

"Don't call me that baby, just for starters you can start calling me Hitoshi. We'll work our way up to babe and daddy." He aggressively pulled you into a narrow hall.

"Now give me a sweet taste." He whispered huskily only close to you, you were the only two people there.

"I'm not calling you anything idiot." You bit your lip keeping in a moan.

You felt his long muscular fingers already squeeze your waist, pressing you against his large area.

"We'll make that happen Monday, or maybe further on so I can just tease you." Shinsou whispered low in your ear biting on it.

His tongue and piercing then went onto your lips to give you sweet and heated kiss.

"Mm Shinsou." You couldn't help but let out a quite noise as you heard the smacking sounds.

"I'll hear that noise all night one day or another, I'll make you mine and give it to you so hard you'll be disabled got that. Stop playing games with me stubborn baby." He bit your neck and you squeaked a puff out.

"Someone's gonna murder me and break my ankles." A kid shakily spoke and ran to his next period.

_____________

It was now work time.

And it was probably going to end in burning ashes out on a black boned battlefield with the mishaps happening.

"Shinsou stop it!" You sounded like a dying hyena getting away from the male.

"What? I know you want me." He chuckled from behind you still holding the object in his hands.

"I shall definitely go to church tomorrow and beg Jesus Christ to forgive me for my sins and my nasty mind and lord have mercy on my soul amen." Neito prayed to himself seeing you two act differently.

"It's just a spray of perfume how bad could it be? I'm wearing cologne you know you like it, you undress me with your eyes!" Shinsou caught you in his arms and pulled you by your waist.

Your back was on his hard rock chest as Shinsou held you secured on him.

"S-so what if I do? I know you do the same." You turned your head around gazing up into his purple eyes that were softer than usual.

"I know I do, but that neon bra hits different." He chuckled deeply before kissing you softly.

You got more comfortable giving your lips to him frequently, kissing back occasionally.

The smacking and slight sucking of your lips always sent butterflies in you.

"Excuse me who works here?! I would like to speak to the manager about everything! I need a discount!" A lady was at the counter, a Bob hairstyle on her.

You and Shinsou pulled away and Neito retreated from that lady.

"It's a Karen run." Neito smiled and took his leave to the toilet paper aisle.

"I got this baby." Shinsou kissed the top of your head and went to the cashier.

"Hello Karen Barbara Cindy whatever your name might be. I'm the manager." He seriously said to the mad lady.

"You're too young for this job. I just saw you making out with your underaged co worker over there. That is disgusting." She glared at him pointing to you.

Shinsou sighed. "Listen Nancy, key word I'm young and shes not underage she's young. That means I'm more successful with you in the love and money department. Speak now or forever hold your peace." Shinsou smugly said.

"You are a very rude person. I hope that a mob of people come in here to destroy your store. You won't be wearing that face when they see these cheap products." She held up a floppy sponge.

Shinsou shrugged. "Alright no one told you to shop here Karen. So go take everything for free because your poor and unstable and bring people in I need money. Bye let the door hit you or I'm calling the police." Shinsou waved her off.

"Such a rude person honestly. My lawyers will hear about this!" She yelled and left the store.

"Haha yes enough time!" Neito walked up wrapped in white toilet paper like a mummy.

You laughed staring at him learn how to walk like a baby giraffe.

When Shinsou came up behind you. "Boo!" He squeezed your waist tight.

"Ah hey!" You turned around and slapped him with a great strength.

"Ouch princess that hurt me." Shinsou rubbed his cheek and pouted at you with sad purple eyes.

You rolled yours in return. "You're such a big baby." You stated putting your hands on your hips.

"I have a red mark." Shinsou quietly jittered out and you saw the red mark.

"Oh sorry for that yikes. You'll be fine, here medicine." You laughed to yourself and leaned up to give him a soft kiss.

Shinsou now smiled into it seeing how much more comfortable you were stepping towards him.

But tomorrow, would be a disaster again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.1K 1.9K 6
[ ๐—ฉ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ! ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—”๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—” ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— ! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ , ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ, ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ] โ...
31.4K 994 19
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "you're fine as fuck!" completed. fluff. possible angst. smut. chat-fic. crack. เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
26.1K 584 14
This story is a Hitoshi Shinso x reader! I don't really have anything to say except your Kyoka Jiro's twin Sister! And if you want me to change it to...
935K 61.7K 18
โ”€โ”€ go to sleep. female reader. angst.