Fate ¦| [KAIHUN]✓[COMPLETED]

By shxnwu

[SEHUN] ▶A single parent who raises his own son all by himself. Nothing is important more than his son and he... More

°PROLOGUE
°CHAPTER 1
°CHAPTER 2
°CHAPTER 3
°CHAPTER 4
°CHAPTER 5
°CHAPTER 6
°CHAPTER 7
°CHAPTER 8
°CHAPTER 9
°CHAPTER 10
°CHAPTER 11
°CHAPTER 12
°CHAPTER 13
°CHAPTER 14
°CHAPTER 15
°CHAPTER 16
°CHAPTER 17
°CHAPTER 18
°CHAPTER 19
°CHAPTER 20
°CHAPTER 21
°CHAPTER 22
°CHAPTER 23
°CHAPTER 24
°CHAPTER 25
°CHAPTER 26
°CHAPTER 27
°CHAPTER 28
°CHAPTER 29
°CHAPTER 30
°CHAPTER 31
°CHAPTER 32
°CHAPTER 33
°CHAPTER 34
°CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
°CHAPTER 39
°CHAPTER 40
°CHAPTER 41
°CHAPTER 42
°CHAPTER 43
°CHAPTER 44
°CHAPTER 45
°CHAPTER 46
°CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
SEQUEL FATE

°CHAPTER 35

724 45 12
By shxnwu

Author's POV

"That is all for today, class," the teacher sounded as the school bell's ring echoed through out the school.

The students, without being told, already tidied up their stuffs.

"Make sure to do your own revision for this chapter and get home safely," with that the teacher walked out of the class.

Taeyong tucked the books into his bag. He stood up and sling the bag across his shoulder.

"I want to sleep!," Mark extended his arms in the air, feeling really exhausted after the long school session.

All he wanted right now was to lay down on his soft and comfy bed.

Taeyong chuckled. "You are always sleepy, Mark," he remarked and both of the close friends made their way to the class door.

Mark huffed. Well he gotta agree with that.

As usual, Jaehyun was already there waiting for them. He shot his charming smile, more towards Taeyong.

"Let's go," he said and the latter nodded.

Mark sighed, internally rolled his eyes. "You two really can't stand a minute from each other," he teased, huffing out of jealousy.

Taeyong nudged the other. He was being too dramatic. They were really not like that...right?

Jaehyun grinned. "Well every second with Taeyong is precious for me," he announced those and stared into those orbs who were staring back in shock at him.

"Ohoooo!," Mark exclaimed in excitement as he heard those. He even clinged onto his bag's sling to hold on his giddiness.

Meanwhile Taeyong was still figuring out the things before the realisation hit him and a fade red crept up on his cheeks.

He snorted. Slapping the best friend to stop him from being too excited.

"You're being nonsense," he said before making his steps quicker, leaving the other two.

Mark and Jaehyun looked at each other before bursting into laughter.

"Aww, shy baby," Mark encircled his arms around the latter's shoulder, pinching his cheeks to tease him more.

Jaehyun smiled fondly. Taeyong was being too cute right now and he couldn't help but wanting to kiss those lips senseless.

He actually didn't really like it when Mark was being all touchy right now.

"I got to go now, see you tomorrow," Mark said as he waved towards them. He turned his back around and scuttled away. 

"So you will straightly go home after this?," Jaehyun questioned as they began to walk again. He insisted on walking Taeyong to the parking lot even though the latter already told him not to.

Taeyong nodded. "I need to go with mom to buy some stuffs after this," he answered. 

"Oh, so Mr Kim is going with you too?," he asked and the latter nodded again. 

They both fell into silence afterwards before Kai's voice startled them. He really meant it when he said he would never make Taeyong waited for him again.

Jaehyun cleared his throat to catch the attention. "Well call me when you reached home, I will be going now," he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. 

Taeyong curled up a soft smile. "Sure, I will," he said. 

Before Jaehyun turned his body around and walked away, he felt the tug on his shirt which made him stopped. He saw the other was flushing red and biting his lips nervously.

"Take care, see you tomorrow," he nearly whispered those words and avoided the eyecontacts when Jaehyun started to stare at him. 

Jaehyun was fighting back smile. If could he would already be smiling all wide like an idiot. But instead he slowly nodded and ruffled the latter's hair before making his way.

After reaching outside the gate, he could not hold himself anymore and exclaimed out his own excitement. Not bothering if the students passing by would be looking at him weirdly.

How can he possibly be this adorable?

"Taeyong, what's wrong?," Kai questioned as he noticed how red the student's face were. He actually knew the reason but gotta pretend like he did not.

Taeyong seemed flustered. "Uh, n-nothing, I'm fine," he retorted which made it looked more obvious that he was hiding something.

Kai chuckled lightly. His arms stretched out and his hand ruffled the younger's hair gently.

He circled around the car and went into the driver's side before the younger followed him after.

"You know you don't have to hide it from me," he uttered as they both were seated inside the car, starting the car engine.

Taeyong nodded. "I know," he sheepishly replied. Honestly he was still too shy to be open about this kind of things.

He knew he would get those non-ending teasings from Kai or his mom.

Kai let out a soft laugh before he drove the car out of the school's gate. "So how was your day?," he tried making up a new conversation.

"Tiring as always," the younger responded. "The exams are coming so the teacher had told us to prepare ourselves," he huffed at the thought.

Exams weeks would always be the thing he wanted to avoid if could.

"So have you started studying?," Kai questioned, turning his face to the other side just to see the cheeky smile on the younger's face.

He rolled his eyes jokingly. "It's a no huh?"

Taeyong pouted. "Come on, it will be be easier to study right before exams and besides, I can remember everything better," he knew the young teacher would not buy the excuse.

Kai shook his head in amusement. "Yeah, whatever you say," he knew he just needed to agree with those.

"If you need helps then you can ask me," he said. "I will gladly be your tutor," he continued with a smile plastered.

Taeyong nodded. "Although I know there must be another reason behind it but thank you," he uttered and received a pinch on his cheek afterwards.

Kai huffed. "I'm being sincere okay?," he faked a sad cute expression on his face.

The younger grimaced. He was not used to see this side of Kai honestly.

Few minutes after, the car stopped by right in front of the huge building. A figure was walking out of the building before smiling to see the waiting car outside.

Taeyong shifted his seat to the back and let Sehun occupied the front seat beside the driver.

"Hi mom," he greeted after Sehun got in the car.

Sehun smiled. "Hi, how was your school?," he asked and ruffled the son's hair gently.

"It's all great, don't worry," he replied.

He turned to the lover beside. "How was yours? You look tired," Kai uttered as he noticed those expression.

Sehun rested his body against the seat. "Well I got to rush to the meetings today and meet some clients outside," he honestly was too tired.

But despite that, looking at the two faces of his beloved one could easily make his tiredness disappear.

"Make sure to have a good rest when you got home," Kai said softly, gently caressed the lover's cheeks.

Sehun sheepishly nodded.

While they were deeply in their own world, a loud humming sound stopped them.

"Ah, I feel so single right now," Taeyong fanned himself with his hand while looking at the outside. Trying to not feel third-wheeled.

Kai snorted before he drove the car away from the office.

"Single huh?"

Sehun chuckled. What a good day for them.

...

"My father called me and said he would come over next week," Sehun uttered as they were in one of the aisle in the supermarket.

Taeyong was nowhere to be seen. Well he was busy finding his own stuffs and left the two together.

Kai nodded. "That's good, I can easily meet him then," he responded. He already thought to go and meet Sehun's father to talk to him about the proposal.

Sehun blushed. The thought of that could already make him so happy and the fact that Kai was really serious about this.

"So will you stay the night?," he questioned those. His eyes were averted away from those dark orbs which were staring at him.

He pretended to look at the labels of the food package.

Kai smiled cheekily. "Well you want me to stay?," he asked those.

Sehun huffed. "If you want but if you're busy then it's fine," he said those even when he didn't really mean it.

Of course he wanted Kai to stay but there was no way in hell he was going to be honest about it!

Kai grinned. "Okay then, I will stay," he said and caught the victorious smile on the latter's face.

"Mom!," Taeyong suddenly appeared and put the things he got in his arms into the trolley.

"Got everything you want?," Sehun questioned and looked at the half-full trolley.

Taeyong nodded.

"Let's go, I think we got everything," he said. "Let me pay for all of these," he turned to Kai this time.

He was not going to let the man pay for everything again.

"It's fine, I can pay," Kai chuckled. "Besides I promised Taeyong to buy him anything for helping me," he continued.

Sehun looked reluctant. "But—

"No, it's okay," Kai cut him off before he could say anything.

Sehun sighed. Looking at his happy son while shaking his head.

"Thank you! You are the best, dad!"

Kai and Sehun stopped on their tracks and looked at Taeyong with their shock expression.

"W–What did you just call me?," Kai asked again, to make sure what he heard was all true and not just his own imagination.

Taeyong frowned. "Dad?," he laughed, knowing he would get this kind of reaction from them.

"Y–You call me d–dad?"

Kai was honestly fluttered with that.

"Yeah, I wouldn't still call you Mr Kim even after you married mom right?," the younger said.

He was shooting them a smile before making his own way to the counter and leaving the two adults.

Sehun couldn't express how happy he was with that. He looked at Kai and the latter was still putting on the shock expression on his face.

He slowly nodded.

"Come on, he is waiting for us," he said before lacing their fingers together.

Kai swore he was smiling like an idiot right now but he was too happy. Not knowing that the single word could make him this happy.

They left the market after paying and went to find foods. It was already late and they didn't even have anything yet.

Finally they decided on the fast food restaurants just like Taeyong requested.

After ordering, they were waiting for the food to arrive.

"Oh, didn't expect to meet you here?"

--

Heyy guyss! How is everyone doing? Hope you enjoy the chapter and leave your comments! I'm sorry for not being able to be active nowadays🥺💕

pics cr to owner

They are just too adorable right? 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Titanium By V

Fanfiction

1.7K 45 1
Luhan is a troubled kid. He never really had friends, but the two tha made up his whole world. Xiumin and Sehun had been with Luhan ever since they w...
222K 9.6K 37
kim jongin • i saw him, the school bad boy. his eyes were always full of mischievous and naughtiness but those eyes also attracted me to him oh sehun...
325K 16.9K 43
Kim Taehyung is a single father which loves his son more than anything. After his wife left them, he swore to himself that he will protect his son wi...
25.2K 698 42
Minyoung had always dreamt of a life like in those fairytales ; even after everything one had been through, there's always happily ever after. She be...