šŒšØš”ššš›š›ššš­ ā˜‘

By theesecretfairy

šš®š­ š”šž š¬š­šØš©š¬ š¢š§ š›šžš­š°šžšžš§ š›š² š”šžš« šÆšØš¢šœšž. "šˆ šœššš§'š­ šŒššš§š¢š¤..." šššš§šš¢š§ļæ½... More

ā™  Prolugue
ā™  Character Sketch
ā™  1
ā™  2
ā™  3
ā™  4
ā™  5
ā™  6
ā™  7
ā™  8
ā™  9
ā™  10
ā™  11
ā™  12
ā™  13
ā™  14
ā™  15
ā™  16
ā™  17
ā™  18
ā™  20
ā™  21
ā™  22
ā™  23
ā™  24
ā™  25
ā™  26
ā™  27
ā™  28
ā™  29
ā™  30
ā™  31
ā™  32
ā™  33
ā™  34
ā™  35
ā™  36
ā™  37
ā™  38
ā™  39
ā™  40
ā™  41
ā™  42
ā™  43
ā™  44
Thank you so much
MANAN STORY!

ā™  19

11.8K 808 56
By theesecretfairy

"Nandini please.. I have already lost so much in my life and now I can't lose you in my dreams also.. I can't bear a separation from you after getting so much attached.."

Manik's whole evening went in these thoughts. He was lost in his own world. A maid comes with a drink to Manik. Manik being in deep thoughts drank the whole drink while Manik then leaves for his room.

The drink was spiked. Seeing Manik stumbling one of the maid smirked. Her name is Vidhi.

Vidhi approaches Manik and helds him while he stumbled. Manik tries to get released from her grip but Vidhi held him tightly. "Our Majesty, it's fine.. I'm just taking you to your room. I guess you have drank much.."

And Vidhi then takes Manik to the room which is at the back of the palace and make him lie on the bed while he's on the bed half conscious.

I have done as told by her and nobody watched me bringing him here. This back side is safer, now I just have to do some act and my work will be done and I'll receive my reward too. Vidhi wondered to herself. She then smirks and moves close to Manik.

Nandini here is searching Manik everywhere as it's night and he's not back till now. She asked Dev too and he said they both arrived together. She was searching for him when a soldier told him that he saw Manik at the back side of palace sitting in the garden.

Nandini moves to the back side but couldn't find Manik. She then starts checking few rooms and then she caught Manik with some girl. Nandini is shocked to see the scene in front of her. The girl is lying on Manik and is fully hovering him.

Nandini quickly hides behind the door. "I wasn't knowing that he's into all this stuff.. He doesn't look like those but.. I don't care whatever he does.." She's leaving from there with a frown when she heard Manik's voice.

"Wh-What are you do-ing.. Step aw.. away from me.. Lea-leave me.. I need to go... Na-ndini.. is waiting for me.." Manik said in half conscious voice. Nandini then understands the whole situation. She understands that the girl is trying to force herself on Manik.

"Why are you pushing me away.. See look at me once. I promise I won't tell anybody about what will happen between us.. Look at me.." Vidhi said cupping Manik's face who's constantly trying to get rid of her.

Nandini steps inside angrily and pulls Vidhi from Manik and gives her a tight slap. "What were you doing?"

"You.. what are you doing here?" Vidhi asked shocked.

"This is my palace! And what were you trying to do with Manik!" Nandini asked angrily.

"No..nothing.." Vidhi said looking here and there.

"I have seen everything. You were taking advantage of his state" Nandini said angrily.

"Oh! Please! I'm already getting married in a month so I don't need to take advantage of him.. He was just drunk and I was helping him out.." Vidhi said.

"You think I'm a fool! You just wait here, I'll call the soldiers and then.." Nandini couldn't speak further because Vidhi pushed her and she fall down while Vidhi ran away.

Nandini is just going behind her just when Manik called out her name in his half conscious state. "Nan-nandini"

Nandini approaches Manik. "Manik.. What have you done? Look at you.. Are you mad or something? Who drinks this much that you can't control yourself! What? Don't stare me like that and smile,you know what was going on? Do you even know if I haven't come on time what could have happened? I'm so mad at you right now that I can't even tell! And stop smiling at me like that Manik,I'm not praising you, I'm scolding you. You get that! Manik I.."

Before Nandini can say anything,Manik pulls her on himself. Nandini falls on his chest and he helds her by her waist. Both stares at each other. "No, I want to stay here only. Just you and me.. You know you are so cute Nandini..and your these big earings, I love them a lot. Whenever you talk it seems like...they talk along with you too. You look so beautiful. You know I didn't like when you said you liked Veer but when you said that.. You like me, I was the happiest. And when.. you gets jealous na, I love it.. you are so.. I lo.." Before he could complete he fell unconscious.

Nandini gets up from him. "I guess he passed out.. I have to call someone. There's no one here being the backside of the palace.." Nandini then glanced at Manik and moves out to call someone.

As soon as Nandini went out, Vidhi who's hiding behind a pillar outside gets back to Manik. She quickly locks the door. "Now no one is going to come between us.."

Vidhi then tores her sleeves, messes her hair, breaks her bangles and destroys her kohl in eyes. "No one is going to save you now Manik and I'll get my reward from Rajmata Iravati"

Nandini who is going to call someone heard some sounds from nearby room and goes to check. Nandini enters the room to find no one. She then moves to the door but someone locks the door. She's now locked inside. She bangs the door but no one hears her. "What to do now.. Manik must be there and I'm locked here.. Anybody outside. Please open the door.."

Here Vidhi starts crying sitting inside and started yelling for help. Few soldiers heard her and moves to hear someone yelling. Seeing the door locked they breaks the door to find Vidhi in the arms of Manik.

Soon everyone arrives there. Everyone are shocked to see Manik and Vidhi in that state.

"What's going on?" Rajeshwari asked.

"Rajmata.. Our Majesty... he tried to molest me.." And Vidhi started crying.

"What rubbish are you talking! Don't you dare say anything about bhai sa.."
Manav yelled.

Just then the kingdom head group arrives there. They are the people who ensures that the king isn't performing any bad practices. In short they keep a check on King's deeds to ensure the welfare of the people of kingdom.

"You can't talk to the victim like that Prince! Can't you see Our Majesty and her state!" One of the head from the group spoke.

Who called them here. This all is already planned I guess, and to trap Manik. I have to do something.. Dev said to himself.

"Manav, keep quiet.. I'm seeing it. Just stay calm.." Dev said to Manav who just frowns.

"But my son can never do anything like that!" Rajeshwari said with teary eyes.

"This can only be now cleared by Our Majesty.." One of the leader says and splashes water on Manik's face.

Manik wakes up with a jerk holding his head. "Aahh.." He hold his spinning head. "What's happening here?"

"You don't remember what had just happened! You tried to molest this girl!" One of the leader spoke.

"What! Do you know what are you even saying!" Manik said.

"Yes Our Majesty. We have seen everything from our eyes!" The other one spoke.

While Manik stood confused looking at Vidhi who's crying uncontrollably.

"I don't even know her!" Manik said looking at Vidhi.

"Don't try to hide your crime now!" One of the leader spoke. "You tell us please what happened.."

"I.. saw our Majesty.. going to his room.. stumbling, when he called me.. And then he picked me up.. and forcefully.. took me to this room.. and shuts the door.. I got scared and then.. asked him to leave me.. but he didn't and started.. touching me inappropriately..." And Vidhi started crying. "I begged him to.. leave me but he forced me.. and asked to spend a night.. and in return offered me.. huge amount of money and jewels.. When I still didn't agreed.. he slapped me and.. then he.." And she started crying hard.

"Maa, she's telling lie.. I didn't do anything. You know, I can't.." Manik tried to explaining himself.

"We know beta you can't do something like this.." Rajeshwari said cupping his face.

"As nothing is clear till now, our Majesty will have to stay away from everyone till morning and this girl should be staying here.." The leader spoke. Everyone then moves out of the room and Manik is kept in the room itself not allowed to meet anyone till morning.

What just happened? I didn't even remember what was going on.. Wait, where was Nandini? Did she believed me or... Manik thought and then lies on the bed holding his head.

Everyone went to their respective rooms being upset about the sudden incident. Gauri is moving back too when she hears some noises from a room. She moves to the see the door locked. She opens the door to see Nandini sitting on the floor. "Princess.."

As soon as Nandini heard Gauri's voice, she quickly gets up and hugs her.

"What happened princess? And what are you doing here?" Gauri asked breaking the hug.

"I'll tell you everything afterwards, firstly I have to go to Manik.." Nandini starts leaving.

"Princess, you can't meet him.." Gauri said.

"Why?" Nandini asked confused.

Gauri told the whole incident to Nandini leaving her shocked. "No, Gauri, that girl is lying.. I saw her forcing himself on Manik.. And I went to get some water and call someone for help and then I got locked here! This all was planned!"

"We all know that Our Majesty could never do that.. but we can't do anything till we don't get any proofs" Gauri said.

"I can't let this happen.. I'm going to meet him.." Nandini said.

"You can't meet him princess. No one is allowed to meet him, not even Rajmata.." Gauri said.

"You don't worry about it, I'll see to it! You go.." Nandini said and left for the room, where Manik is kept.

Nandini reaches the room and sees the soldiers guarding it. She looks here and there and then throws a stone to distract them. Feeling something move another side, the soldiers went to check there and Nandini stepped inside and locked the door from inside.

Hearing the door being locked Manik looks up to see Nandini standing and looking at him. "Nandini..."

Nandini quickly came and hugged him. Manik smiles and hugs her back. "How you came here? No one is permitted to meet me"

"Cats don't need anyone's permission" Nandini said and breaks the hug.

"I thought that you too didn't believe me and thinks that I tried to mol.." Manik couldn't say further because Nandini stopped him by keeping her hands on his lips.

"I trust you more than I trust myself. I can never think that you could do that Manik. I know you.. when you never touched me inappropriately despite being your wife then there's no point that you could do anything like that.." Nandini said with a small smile.

"Nandini I don't drink.. I mean I do sometimes but I never drink this much that I couldn't control myself.." Manik said.

"Hmm.. But the state in which I saw you was very different, you were stumbling and were half conscious. You were not able to handle yourself" Nandini replied.

"Can you explain me properly what had happened.. Firstly wipe your tears and take a deep breath and tell me everything.." Manik said wiping off her tears and making her sit on the bed.

"I was searching for you as it's night and you didn't came back to the room. One of the soldier then informed me that he saw you at the back side of the palace. I moved to the back side but couldn't find you, so I started searching for you in rooms when I see Vidhi forcing you.. I then asked her to leave you and then she left. I then tried to get you up but then you pulled..." Nandini stops rembering what had happened.

You know you are so cute Nandini..and your these big earings, I love them a lot. Whenever you talk it seems like...they talk along with you too. You look so beautiful.

"Why you stopped? What happened then?" Manik asked.

"Umm...nothing.. You then fall unconscious so I went out to call someone but someone locked me in a room and then all this happened..." Nandini replied.

"I was knowing it, someone has done all this on purpose. All this was fully planned.." Manik said and sighed.

"It's ok Manik, I'll go and tell everyone about it.." Nandini said.

"No Nandini.. You will not" Manik said.

"Why?"

"Because I'm saying! Nandini do you think they didn't have a plan about it too.. What will you answer when they will ask that why weren't you here when you should be.." Manik said.

"What do you mean! I'll say I was locked!" Nandini said.

"And who will believe you? No one! Nandini this is not easy as it seems. We have to do something else. We can't do this. I'm sure they have something more to their plan then that and seeing you as destroyer they will try to harm you. And I can't risk you... They already locked you up and now I'm sure they are surely going to do something to harm you so that you cannot say anything against them.. And I can't afford to lose you at any cost!" Manik said.

"Then what shall I do? Just stand and watch all this? I can't see you like this suffering for the mistake you never did.." Nandini said with teary eyes.

"Nandini please.. I have already lost so much in my life and now I can't lose you in my dreams also.. I can't bear a separation from you after getting so much attached.. Hum nhi chahte ki humare vajah se aap pr koi bhi khatra aaye.. If anything happened too I'll break down..." Manik said with tears in his eyes.

"Please Manik.." Nandini said which tears flowed through her eyes.

Manik wiped her tears and then cupped her face. "Please promise me.. you won't do anything like that.. Please for my sake, for us.."

Nandini nods and hugs him tightly while her tears doesn't stop. Manik too hugged her back and caresses her head softly while controlling himself.
He kisses her hair while she kept hugging him.

Here Iravati sneeks in Vidhi's room. "You did a great job! I'm impressed, here's your reward.." Iravati said handing her a pouch of gold coins. "Now just do your left over work by tomorrow and then leave from here forever!"

"Thank you so much Rajmata.." Vidhi said and Iravati leaves with a smirk. I promised that I won't let you happy after destroying my happiness Nandini. Now I'll see what will you do!

Here both Manik and Nandini are sitting on the bed holding each other's hands while Nandini's head on Manik's shoulder.

"Nandini.. now you should go and get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow.." Manik said removing her head from his shoulder.

"I'm not going anywhere.. Manik please let me stay here itself. It's just a matter of a night. I promise, no one will get to know.." Nandini said.

"Nandini, don't argue, go back to your room and sleep" Manik said in a cold voice.

Nandini frowns. "Why are you acting cold? I hate this monster version of yours Manik"

Manik sighs. "You don't understand and listen sweetly that's why I have to become a monster for you.. Now go to your room and sleep.."

Nandini sleeps. "How will I go back, the soldiers are outside and they didn't know I'm inside. I distracted them and came here.."

"You have came here fully planned right?" Manik said with a smile and Nandini nods.

"Ok, sleep then. It's already late.." Manik said and Nandini lies down on the bed. Manik smiles and sleeps besides her.

"Shubh ratri.. Monster" Nandini said and covers herself with the blanket.

Manik smiles. "Shubh ratri wildcat!" And pecks her forehead. Both sleeps although the sleep was far away from their eyes because of tomorrow's stress that what's going to happen tomorrow and who must have did all this.

Here's the next update!

How's it?

What's going to happen next?

What will Manik and Nandini going to do?

Why do you think Iravati is doing all this?

Do vote and tell me your views.

Thank you❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 933 10
Here are the as requested by readers. All the shots have manik (Parth ) and Nandini (Niti ) in leads. You can always suggest me the topics for one sh...
57K 5.3K 23
"Marry me" He said while looking at her with a dark expression making a tear drop from her eyes, he is the heartless king who asked for her hand in r...
71.4K 4.2K 37
š˜œš˜Æš˜§š˜°š˜³š˜¦š˜“š˜¦š˜¦š˜Æ š˜¦š˜Æš˜¤š˜°š˜¶š˜Æš˜µš˜¦š˜³ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜Øš˜Ŗš˜³š˜­ š˜¤š˜­š˜¢š˜„š˜„š˜¦š˜„ š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¦ š˜¦š˜®š˜£š˜³š˜°š˜Ŗš˜„š˜¦š˜³š˜¢š˜­ š˜¤š˜³š˜¢š˜·š˜¦š˜„ š˜¢ š˜±š˜¦š˜³š˜®š˜¢š˜Æš˜¦š˜Æš˜µ š˜Ŗš˜Æ...
149K 6.3K 35
"you are just a replacement, don't except anything from me" he said "agreed" she said not even bothering him with a glance "you will be my wife in na...