Nothing Matter [Jimin X Reade...

By getvmin

"Because I'm not able to carry your child!" Highest ranked #9 - pjm More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
Epilogue

32

138 6 0
By getvmin

"Come downstairs, we are already here!" Jimin speak through the phone as he and hobi derived at our academy for pick us up when we decided to go amusement park. "Okey!" I hang up the call and shouted for called my friend as she was packing her belongings. We take the elevator for going downstairs and walked to the car, where we see the car of him already standing there. Jimin unlocked the door as we reached close to it and welcomed me with sweet smile on his face that never faded when he is with me.

"Why so suddenly you decided go to the amusement park?" Jimin asked, still his eyesight on the road. "We were getting bored for doing constant work from last few days plus so many students were absent in last class, so.." He nodded in agreement but glanced at me for a very short second and immediately turned for looking at road.

-

After a cheerful ride we finally reached at the amusement park. There are so many changes has been done in it in last few years. It was covered between so many large trees around it, that is gone now and huge buildings has built near by it. I still remember the last time when I came here on the last day of my exam in seventh grade. Exams were over and my mom bring me here for give me a surprise. She also bought me so many things for which I was being so stubborn to have it, and now when I think about that days, I feel really guilty for tease her and waste those money which she was earing so hardly to feed us everyday. Stupid myself!

"Oooo! I come here after a long time!" Hobi sighed after scanning the whole park from outside and started to walk for buying tickets. "Me also hyung, almost after twelve years. But it's changed now." I turned my head back after listening him talking but realised a layer of water was already form in my eyes. It stay no hidden from him and his smile disappeared within a second. "What happened?" He asked with concerned. I shaked my head to assuring him for not being worry and smiled. "Sure?" I said 'yes' through the movement of my head and he interlinked his fingers with mine.

We also walk inside where hobi and Jina were standing to decide the ride to travel first. "Which one would you like to enjoy first?" He asked to my friend. "Me? I'll go with anyone which you all select!" Let say she was a still little nervous to being around them. "Be relax! We all are friends now." Jimin comforted her. "Yes! I'll go in, which you select first." I also added.

"Umm? Then let's go in that first!" She pointed at the merry-go-round make all of us chuckled. "Wow! You are still a child hhh! I also want to feel my childhood again, Let's go!" I said and we make our way to the merry-go-round. Our happiness doesn't last for so long as we see long line was already standing there. "There is no chance we will get our turn today in this line!" Hobi yawned and stretched his boddy out of frustration.

"Now in which one would you like to go?" As if he was taking everyone's turn, he pointed at me and ask for my opinion. "Leave my choice, you will not able to tolerate it." I raised my eyebrows and said somehow proudly. "Why? Are you challenging me? Then I'll go first in that, just tell me!" He become stubborn on his sentence not ready to lose this chalange which I haven't even give him.

"Then....that one!" I turned on my back and pointed at the huge yellow rollercoaster among all of us and smiled. "T-That?" He gulp hardly. I could see his nervousness clearly on his face as his face became pale. "Ok! I'll do it!" He become agree for keeping his chalange alive and started to walk with heavy footsteps towards the ride.

"What you did just for a little bet, atleast think about me." I didn't know that he is also phobic with this ride just like his friend, he get nervous within a second. My poor mochi. "I didn't know that you are also afraid!" I tease him more but I was serious about it. "Please!" He requested.

We took our place in the ride and I noticed the face of Jimin that his eyes were already trying to shutting down. "Relax honey!" I play with him. "Don't you dare to call me by that name in this situation...arghh!" His nervousness take him over when ride started.

I just enjoy the view among me when whole amusement park was shining with lights and making it glorious. The speed started to increase every seconds. Slowly but safely it finally reached at the top and stopped there for a moment to give every riders some butterflies in their stomach. Count on three and that's it. It rolled down like one sweep and we added our screaming with everyone to enjoy the moment. Jimin extended his hand to hold my hand and I helped him little in this situation by passing my hand nearer to him. He hold it like I was never be able among him to give my hands again. My veins started to popped out on the skin as his pressure was much enough on my hand to do so. He was literally barking but I was enjoying him and ride both.

Ride get over and we walked down from the platform for taking some breath but someone beside me catch my all the attention. Jimin's breathing was really unstable as he was trying to catch some breath and inhaling deeply. I feel actually sorry for him and hugged him from backside for wrapping my hands around his chest. Then I realised that his heart beats were out of the control, almost on the top. "Are you okey?" This boy share some worry with me and i asked. "H-how....can.....I-" He was not even in condition to speak properly. "I'm really sorry." I apologized for causing it to him and run to buy some water for all of us.

The shop was also full with customers so it take sometime to have only two bottles of water. After struggling twenty minutes I finally get the bottle and run back to everyone, but I couldn't even reach them when a scene caught my eyes and forced me to stop in the way.

What I see is that, he was sitting on his one knee to reach at the level of three years old little girl who was standing among him. She was really pretty I can't deny it, just like some princess. I didn't dare to walk further as this scene has enough strength to stopped me there. I smiled unknowingly after glaring at the feature of girl with large round shaped eyes, a little rosy lips and a brownish hairs which were tied up in two cute ponytail.

Jimin take her both hands in his which were looking so small between his large one. His eyes were not leaving that girl's one as he was staring in it constantly with innocent smile on his face. His hand raised for fixing the bangs of her when it's fluttered due to a stormy air. He asked something to her and she nodded her head and giggled in little. It look like he was already in love with her. Girl move forward for going closer to him and planted a kiss on his cheek. It was the most pure form of him that I have ever seen since the day I have meet him.

How am I supposed to stay with him when I can't even give this happiness to him? I was staring at the scene that will never be possible if I'll stay in his life. I hate myself for being selfish to have his love but couldn't see that he can't have his own little one because of me.

Tears already formed in my eyes and my eyesight became blurry. But still I was still able to see that Jimin lifted her up in his hug and brushed her hairs like a dad do with her daughter whom he love the most.

I turned back immediately but thud myself with someone tall who was right behind me. "Are you okey?" He asked while saw tears rolling down from my eyes. "Please give this bottle to that man for me!" I pointed at Jimin and rushed out side of the park, picked a taxi and left for home. There was only one thing running infront of my eyes, and it was Jimin's happy face with that little girl.

Jimin's pov.

"Come on my girl!" That little girl's mother called her from the far and unfortunately she get off from my hug and started to run. I wanted to talk with her more, she is cute.

"Excuse me!" I turned back but tried to hide my face more for not revealing identity. "Your bottle!" He extended his hand to give me a water bottle and put me in confusion. "Mine?" I take it slowly but asked back. "Yes! There was a girl, she held me it and told me to give it you!" That make me more confused but then I realised that y/n was missing between us because she is the one who went to buy it. "Thank you for this but....can you tell me where you have seen her?"

"She was just here among you but she give me the bottle and run towards the exit." I furrowed my eyebrows as it was giving me some bad feelings about it. I bowed to that man and immediately dialled her number. It was ringing but she was not answering it. My heart beat raised as wild thoughts run across my mind. I searched in near by area till the exit but she was no where to find and not even recieving my calls. I become more panick as she was missing here.

"Hyung, y/n is missing." There was not another option rather than call him and I dialled his number rapidly for inform him. As soon as he pickup the call I said and hanged up in another second. After a few seconds he come back to me with some worries on his face. "What you mean by missing?"

"One man told me that she was crying and going at exit. I tried to call her many times but she is not responding." My heart was pounding very fast, say it was about to explode anytime. "She is at home!" We turned at Jina who just speak. "Hm?" I asked. "Her GPS is on and it's showing that she is at home." Before she finished her talk I ran to the car and they both follow me. We three of all left for home. I raised the speed, blowing the horn constantly for make my way more clear.

-

Door was slightly opened. I didn't wanted to think about it but it forced me to think that may be someone has breaked in house and tried to hurt her. I rushed inside and find her everywhere in downstairs. "Y/n.....y/n....." I couldn't hear her voice there so I rushed upstairs in her room.

I opened the door completely, seeing that she was sitting near the bed by hugging her knees and her head was buried between it. Her sobbing was clearly audible which make me to rush at her. "Y/n?" I called her as softly as I could but she didn't looked up. Hobi and Jina also reached at the room behind me and stopped there as see her condition getting worst.

"Y/n, look at me just once, what happened?" I tried to remove the hairs back so I could see her face but she hugged me tightly. Not wanting her to leave in this state I wrapped my hands around her shaking body and started to brushed my fingers in her hairs. "Shhhhh! Calm down!" She was making me more nervous. What suddenly happened with her that she rushed at house without informing us in this state.

"What happened y/n? Is there anyone try to tamper with you?" This question from hobi hyung make my heart flinch within a second. I didn't think about it but if it's the case of her this condition then I'm not going to leave that bastard alive on this planet. "Is there someone try to harras you?" I asked in fear don't wanted to listen 'yes' from her mouth. A sigh of relief left all of us mouth when she shaked her head in no and make me relax like ever. When she was not ready looked up from my chest and crying on some reason about which we were not aware, I let her cry out so it will help her to feel light.

I pulled her away from my embrace when realised that she is becoming calmer but her hiccuping is still continue. Finally I looked at her face that was all red, her eyes were swallowed because of crying, her cheeks get stained with water from her eyes and lips become dry. I cupped her face and wipe the tears that I hate to see.

"Look at me!" I said so softly but she didn't. I raised her chin with my index finger and her glassy eyes meet mine. I support her to seat on the bed and take my place next to her by holding her hands in mine. "Now tell me what happened?" Before she could start anything hyung and Jina left the room for giving some privacy. "We are downstairs, call me if you need anything." I nod in yes and pay my attention to her again.

"Why are you crying my baby?" I caressed her back of hands with my thumb and stare at her whole face with worried eyes.

"W-When you were playing with that...li-little girl, I saw you from far....you were looking so happy with her." She stated but tears again rolled down her cheeks. "It's because I like to play with babies!" I wiped that tears again from her face and try to analyse that what's the reason behind it.

"That's why Jimin. If I'll stay with you, then it'll never be possible." My heart flinch and break down in so many pieces when I listened it from her. Why she is suddenly thinking about it? I immediately hugged her tightly and she cried again. "Do you even know what are you saying?"

"I'm saying the truth. It'll better if you stay away from me. I don't deserve you to give you this happiness!" My cheeks become wet when I realised water run down from my eyes not expecting to hear this from her after we have clearly decided that no one will ever mention it in future.

"Have you lost your mind? How can I stay away from you?" My voice cracked after thinking about all of it. The person who is taking best care of me and loving me like no one do, how can I leave her or even think about it? "I already told you that your physical issues will never come between us, then why you are dragging it in today? Stop to think about it honey, please!" Her hands clenched on my coat tightly as she buried her face in my crook for hiding her face. "Nothing matter to me when I love you and want to stay with you, nothing. I don't need any other girl in my life but only you that's it." She didn't say anything. I maintain the hug for longer time continued to swing my hands up and down on her back.

I pushed her back lightly once I realised that she is not crying anymore, for cupping her face and clear those tears again and again until it get dry. I fixed her hairs behind her ears and kissed her forehead. "Promise me that you will never mention it again." I raised my pinky to her. She interlinked her pinky with mine.

"Look at me." I bent my head down at her level when she was not looking back at me. Her eyes meet with mine for raising my beat. I locked our lips for kissing her gently don't wanted to leave her sweetness from me. Her lips moves in syncs with mine for kissing me back. I pulled back after short minutes for not making atmosphere more hot around us.

"Get fresh, I'm going to make something for eat ok?" My cupped hand didn't leave it's place untill I get up from the bed after kissing her lips for the last time.

I went downstairs in the kitchen. A mouthwatering smell of instant noodles make me drool by standing there. Hyung and Jina were already eating on the dining table but stopped when they noticed me. "Is she ok?" She asked worriedly and I said yes with my movment of head. "We have make some noodles, bring it for her." I walked to the table and served some noodles in bowl for both of us and went back in the room again.

After waiting for a while she come back from the shower in her night pajama looking fresh as her eyes were not much swallowed now. That make me relax and I smiled at her when her eyes meet with mine after noticing the bowl of noodles on the bed.

"Hyung have made some noodles, come here!" I called her for seat among me on the edge of bed and she did it without saying anything. I rolled some noodles in the spoon and blow on it for multiple time to cool it down. She take it in her mouth once I shoved the spoon and again repeat the same things. "You eat also." She pushed my hand back at my mouth for having me some of it and I did as she said.

Y/N's pov.

I walked to him when he was seating on the bed for take the nap after having stomach full dinner with noodles only. "Sorry, I have this t-shirt only that I can give you." I bit my lips and give him my only over sized simple black T-shirt so can reflax.

"It's ok, my clothes are already comfortable, I don't need!" He put the material on side on night stand and pulled me next to him for laying down there. He was on the top of me now, caressing my cheek with his soft fingers while staring in my eyes with so much love and care. How can I be this much lucky to have him?

His smile was not leaving him as he was in some thoughts, thinking about something that make him smile like that. Just like he understand that I'm wondering for the reason behind his smile he stated. "I like that you were thinking about your future with me....till to have a baby." My cheeks changed its colour in red when he said without looking away from me.

I say nothing in answer just looked away to avoid his eyes. A chuckled clanged in my ears when he smile and put a feather touch kiss on my left cheek and hugged me. "I also want to make you Mrs park as soon as possible." Unknowingly my lips curved up in smile. He is not human but an angel who came in my life to make it more easy. His nature is something else that will never allow your face to be sad if he is around you, no matter in which condition you are. As always, his soft touches and warm breath passed a current through my body.

"Jimin!" I called him and he hummed in response. "I love you!" Finally I said, for the first time ever I confessed first among him and that make my beat go crazy. "I love you more!" He pulled back from the hug to have his face in my sights and kissed me after confessing back what he feels.

I kissed on the tip of his nose once he break the kiss. He wrapped his hands tightly around my back and make me arch my back when planted so many wet kisses everywhere around my neck. I stuck my fingers in his hair as arousal was being too much to give me pleasure and buried my face deep inside the pillow underneath my head. From left to right there was not a single spot where he didn't leave his mark. His wet lips along with the tongue make me insane to want him. His one hand go further down along with side of my body to touch every curve of it and give me some pleasure of heaven.

I opened my eyes when a cold wind touch every wet spots on my neck and I missed his presence on me. He looked back at me with massy bangs among his eyes but I feel that he was shivering a little. I cupped his face with my both the hands and leaned in long passionate kiss to make him calm down. His lips catch my upper one between his and bite on it lightly to leave red colour on it. His fingers circulating in my hairs, while other hand hold me by the waist, his soft lips on mine and my whole control in his hand, what else I need now.

After a while he moved away slowly due to the lack of breath and layed down on his place while facing me. I dragged myself in his embrace as he pulled me closer to him for wrapping his hands around my body. Movement of his fingers on my lower back make my eyelids heavier as it was so soothing to sleep peacefully.

"Your eyes are still swallowed." Worried look passed through his face after scanning my whole face within a second. "I don't care!" I buried my face in his crook of neck after answering. "But I do. You will never do this again, understand?" He scolded me in baby voice. I only nodded and hugged him tightly. He also did the same and closed his eyes after kissing my crown.

-

I wake up when bright light enters the room and break my sleep. I found myself wrapped between arms of him as my back was facing his front. His tight greep around my waist and hot breathing on my neck put a smile on my face and I closed my eyes again.

My eyes forced to open when I feel some wetness over my right cheek. I was being showered with his kisses all around my cheek in the early morning. I pretend to being sleep for a moment to see that for how long he can continue this, but he didn't stop, so finally I turned to him.
"What?" I asked. There was confused look on his face that I'm not sleeping. "Nothing!" He answered with smile and packed my cheek again.

"You don't need to do this my mochi, there is a lots of water and I can shower with it." My eyes were half opened but his morning glow was more than enough to see. "But this shower is better than that you know my baby." I turned completely on my back to have his feature more clear to my eyes but got a sweet peck in return. "We will be late, come on." I kissed his throat before pushing him away and leave him alone on the bed. I tied up my hair in bun and make my way towards the bathroom. "We can save our time by showering together you know." I narrowed my eyes at him when he started to become playful in just morning, but thank god I find the good excuse after he get off from the bed. "You have no clothes here!" He looked down on his self but pout through his lips for showing disappointment but immediately in another second a mischievous smile appeared on his face. "It means you will shower with me if I have new clothes to put on?" I closed the door behind me but peeked at him for the last time and say something to break his heart. "In your dreams."

-

"Packed your luggage. You are going to stay at Jungkook's house!" Jimin said suddenly as I reached to him but that didn't even make a sense to me. "Huuhhh? Why?" My curiosity take over me that why I need to go at his house without specific reason. "I have to go Busan, and I don't want to leave you alone for a second." Okay, but I'm used to live alone whenever my mom went to my granny house then it's not a big deal for me. "I have my friend at home, then why I have to go at his house? And why are you going Busan?"

"There is emergency so I have to. And please Jungkook's house is safe for you. I don't want to take a risk?" Risk? Is he hiding something from me? "What risk Jimin? Explain me first otherwise I'm not going anywhere." I folded my hands and asked him. "I can't tell you right now. Please just do as I say. I don't want to leave you alone, pease!" What's wrong with him? Why he is so afraid? "Okey! Okey." I didn't argue much as he was already in some tension, his face was afraid like hell do I thought it'll better to not make him more tens.

-

"Don't go anywhere without Jungkook. And Jungkook please stay near by her side, don't leave her alone." He said to Jungkook but increased my curiosity about the condition that he was hiding. He came closer and cupped my face. "Ohk, I'm leaving now, take care honey!" After saying it he kissed on my forehead and hugged me tightly, I did the same and take a deep breath.

I came downstairs after arranging my luggage in the guest room and walk in dining hall where Jungkook was already waiting. I guess Jimin has informed him that I haven't take my breakfast.

I take my seat among him and he smiled but that smile was hiding something and it was between him and Jimin for sure. His sudden idea to go Busan and convince me to stay at Jungkook's house, it's weird.

"Tell me the truth Jungkook, don't lie." I put my words among him and he looked at me in nervously. "Why Jimin is going to Busan? He didn't mention a single word last night about it and so suddenly in morning..." He turned his eyesight away from me. "Jungkook, look at me. You are calling me noona right? So atleast don't lie to your noona. He is not leaving me alone for a microseconds except when I'm at my academy. Whenever I say that I'll manage with my friend, he always refused it. He want me among his eyes every moment. I can't take this anymore. He is not telling me anything, please you say something atleast that what's going on? And I'm sure that you know everything."

He stopped to eat once I forced him to say the truth. He stood up from the chair and leaned me to the living room without saying single word. "Actually....noona-" He cut himself and I maintain my curious eyes on him. "He is going to Busan because....Jaehan called him."

No way it's possible. That bastard who has already created so many problems to me being my boyfriend in past, now trying to ruin this relation also. It's not good for Jimin to meet him personally. But why he need to meet Jimin personally? "Noona?" Jungkook stirred me and distracted me from my thoughts. "Why he called Jimin? And at Busan?"

"Listen to me! Hyung told me to not to say anything to you, but you seem so worried about him that's why I'm telling you." I looked at him with more worry don't know what he will say. "The accident of your both's granny...was not coincidence, Jaehan caused it. He warned him to stay away from you but hyung didn't. So he did it as an example that what he can do. He also threatened hyung that he will do anything with you and never leave a single chance to harm you, if hyung will not listen him. That's why he always wanted you among his eyes. He massaged him last night about comes to his granny's house immediately otherwise he'll harm his granny again. He had no another option because your both's mother are also there, so I told him to take you here, and he can go there easily." My blood was boiling at that time. My heart beat increase after thinking about Jimin, it's not safe for him to go there and meet him privately. He has no right to do anything with me and my family when he is not even someone known for me.

"He is doing it because his dad has a authority of police. But no longer now Jaehan!" I clenched my jaw in anger and went to my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.2K 1.8K 22
"๐ง๐จ๐ฐ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ...
298K 17.5K 46
"Why would you like trash like me?" Highest Ranking #5 for a Yoonmin book โ™ฅ thank you my dear friends
2nd | myg By drey

Fanfiction

221K 11K 32
ใ…กbecause second's not the sameใ€‚ highest ranking / #2 in Fan Fiction ยฉzion-t 2015-2016
594K 25K 34
" if you really love me, you wouldn't be confused on who to pick " -Pjm