©Soulmates | Dramione

By aleiawritesss

"Ms Granger, I want you to marry my son" -Narcissa Malfoy Graduating from Hogwarts five years ago, Hermione t... More

1. New Life
2. Breaking Rules
3. Coincidence
4. The Mark
5. An Order
6. Real Friends
7. An Invitation
8. Make Up
9. Dinner with Malfoys
10. The Truth
11. Bits of Delight
12. Final Decision
13. Confused
14. The Request
15. Hermione Malfoy
16. Threat
17. Boundaries
18. Everything Went Wrong
19. The Burrow
20. Sectumsempra
21. The Only Way
22. The Feelings
23. Pain of the Scar
24. 20 Questions
25. Congratulations
26. What's Your Wish
27. Magical Letters
28. Beautiful Christmas
29. Only One
30. The Nightmare
31. Greatest Worry
32. Big Fight
33. The Discussion
34. Happy News
35. Daily Prophet
36. The Only Solution
37. Malfoy Manor
38. Sisters in Duel
39. Blood Purity
40. Blood Purity (2)
41. Blood Purity (3)
42. New House
43. Missing
44. The Constellations
45. Headquarters
46. Little Scorpius
48. Presence
49. Smoke of Help
50. Anti-Muggle Wards
51. Death Eater
52. Go Home
53. Killing Curse
54. Untold Confession
55. Arrest
56. Apart
57. Grimmauld Place
58. Harry's Help
59. Ministry of Magic
60. Promise
61. Return
62. Possessive
63. Free
64. Soulmates

47. Mosmorde

1.5K 29 0
By aleiawritesss

The fire swept furiously through the thick woods of Massachusetts. Less than 15 wizards and witches in black robes Apparated and Disapparated as they Stunned all of the Muggles asking for help. Aurors were flying on their brooms, trying to catch all the figures in the mysterious black robes from escaping again. Voices of terror, panic and devastation could be heard as few corpses were lying on the road, cold and lifeless. Pale and weak. There were also voices of excitement and happiness looking at the dead bodies.

Dark wizards and witches were running away from the Ministry people as they shot all of the curses, hexes and jinxes that came into their mind. The leader shot a Cruciatus Curse towards the Muggle wizard trying to chase them. Sounds of body crumpling to the ground with a scream of excruciating pain echoed their ears. Voices of Aurors were getting louder as they ran further. The leader tripped on his black robe, causing his mask to latch off and his hood to fall from covering his head. All of his small crew of villains seemed shock.

The dark wizard who accidentally exposed his identity remained silent. There was no expression shown on his face except for vengeance and hatred. He was filled with hatred to torture and kill. He smirked as he saw Aurors running, trying to get to him. He looked around, realizing that all of his crew were taking careful steps, wary about the appearance of Aurors. He smirked before letting out an evil laugh as the Aurors appeared in front of him.

All of the Aurors seemed shock looking at the Dark wizard in front of them. From the dark wizard's view, there's only a person he could recognize among all the stupid Aurors. Head of Aurors, Harry Potter was standing at the left, wand pointed at him. He laughed cockily as he pulled up his sleeve, showing the Dark Mark carved into his arm. He took his wand and poked it on the Mark before pointing it to the sky.

"Mosmorde!"

His voice echoed the whole forest, causing the Aurors to leave with great terror on their faces. The Dark Mark was conjured by none other than the former Death Eater. The Dark Mark was seen on a peaceful night by a cruel villain. All of his followers appeared from their hiding, facing him with great terror. Putting on both his hood and mask, he led all of the wizards and witches away from the chaos.

.
.

"NO!"

Narcissa screamed with obvious terror written on her face. She was drenched in her own sweat. Her heartbeat rate was too rapid from the normal speed and she was breathing heavily as if she's been on a 10 km marathon. She looked around to find anything odd, but there was nothing. Everything was the same. The sun has rose about half an hour ago.

After taking a bath, Narcissa slipped into a simple and elegant long black dress with beads of emerald green pearls circling her waist. She sat in front of the mirror at her vanity, muttering Scourgify to braid her hair. Her chocolate brown eyes flickered to a photo frame on the table. It was a picture of Lucius holding Draco and hugging her 20 years ago. There were like the happiest family on earth years ago. It all stopped when Lucius went for the mission to find the missing prophecy.

She put her wand at the rubber band on her dress and took a moment to tidy up the bed with no magic. It turned out to be like that only because she wanted to distract herself from the nightmare she had few moments ago. They felt so absurd. Voldemort was dead and someone conjured the Dark Mark? What's the real intention? If only she could see the face of the guy conjuring the Dark Mark. She tilted her head as she heard a walking noise.

"Good morning, Granny Cissy!"

"Good morning, Teddy. Have you bathe?"

Narcissa squatted down next to Teddy, smiling warmly. She became really fond of her sister's grandson these days. Teddy slept with her sometimes and it brought peace to her. Everytime Teddy slept with her, the nightmare won't come. Maybe she should just ask Andromeda to let Teddy sleep with her every night. She took Teddy into her arms as they headed downstairs.

Teddy jumped out from Narcissa's arms as he ran into the kitchen. Narcissa followed from the back and saw her sister struggling with colourful smokes coming out from two cauldrons. She was brewing potions again. Narcissa looked around and saw Hermione carrying Scorpius down the stairs. The young witch greeted them. A Daily Prophet newspaper was caught in her hands.

"Where did you get that, Hermione?"

"Angela flew to London and got us this"

"Right. I forgot I asked her to do that. Winky, could you pass me that?"

Winky nodded and handed Andromeda the ingredient she requested for. Hermione put the newspaper on the table as she made funny faces to make little Scorpius giggle. Narcissa's eyes wandered around, checking if there was anything odd in the kitchen. She sighed in frustration when she failed to find anything. Andromeda's brows knitted in curiosity, intrigued to know what's going on with her sister. She poured the potions into 2 goblets and placed it in front of Hermione and Narcissa.

"Thanks, 'Dromeda" Hermione flashed a warm smile.

"What did you brew for me?"

"Draught of Peace. You seemed a bit off lately and I think you need this. Oh ya, I heard you screaming just now. What's going on?"

"Nothing"

Narcissa drank the potion in one gulp before her eyes snapped at the front page of Daily Prophet. Her eyes widened in terror as she scanned the title of the news. She grabbed the Daily Prophet before anyone else could and scanned the news written there. She thought of the dream she had just now and gasped in terror as she finally managed to connect the dots. She flickered her eyes to everyone with a look that is beyond terror.

"Read it" was the only words coming out from Narcissa.

"Dark Mark was conjured by a Dark Wizard in the middle of Massachusetts forest?" Andromeda widened her eyes in disbelief.

"What do you mean?" A pure confusion appeared on Hermione's face.

Narcissa started trembling and hyperventilating in great terror and shock. Her breathing was short and rapid, she was drench in cold sweats and her body was shaking with fear. Andromeda hugged her sister, trying to sedate her younger sister. Hermione was showing a pure shock, she had no idea how to react to it. The last time everyone witnessed the Dark Mark on the sky was when the Death Eaters lurking around the world and killing people for fun before Battle of Hogwarts.

"Narcissa, look at me. Breath!"

"Andy, we have to find Draco"

"Calm down, Narcissa. Look at me!"

Narcissa snapped her trembling eyes to her sister. Andromeda was more worried about her condition instead of Draco's safety on the outside world. Andromeda used Legilimency towards her sister, fighting Narcissa who was trying to resist her attempt to read her mind. Andromeda saw her great terror upon the nightmare she had last night. She stopped and sat next to her, breathing heavily. What.. what was that?

"You had a dream"

"Nightmare. I saw the person who conjured the Dark Mark"

Hermione wanted to interrupt but she quickly departed herself from the kitchen as Scorpius started crying. Andromeda grasped Narcissa's hands tightly, trying to give her strength. After a few minutes, Narcissa finally managed to calm herself. She looked up to her sister who looked so worried about her.

"Who conjured it, Cissy?"

"I can't remember. The only thing I saw was grey eyes, that's all"

"You don't remember the face? Hair?"

"The hair was a vibrant colour. Either orange or white"

"What about blonde?"

"Something similar"

Andromeda kept a straight face, hiding the pure shock she had just now. She asked Narcissa to get back to her room as she headed straight to her personal study. She walked straight to her desk and grabbed a bottle of ink and a white feathered quill. She pulled out a parchment and started writing. After few minutes, her eyes scanned the brown parchment.

Draco,

Have you gone mad? You're making everyone worried! I cannot help you anymore if you're trying to join the Dark Side again, Draco. I refuse to help if I know you're joining the other Death Eaters. This is a fucking warning for you.

Write back to me.

Andromeda x

Andromeda folded the letter and put it into an envelope. She tied it on Angela's leg and asked the barn owl to look for Draco. Her body was trembling with shock. Fury and regrets were bubbling up in her veins. She felt like she could kill as she heard the news. She had never curse to anyone, let alone her nephew. She knew Draco would end up making everyone worried about him. She felt more burdened realizing that both Hermione and Narcissa have no single clue about the shit Draco planned months ago to go into venture with the former Voldemort's supporters.

She has to tell them soon.

******
Yeah. I feel bad for Draco right now. I might update another chapter but I don't know when. My classes are starting tomorrow, so the chances to update is very low as I'm gonna be flooded with homeworks hehe

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Have a great day/night everyone! xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 57.8K 81
The Wizarding War had been won and professor McGonagall had filled the position of Headmistress of Hogwarts. Draco's father, Lucius Malfoy, had been...
476K 10.6K 30
Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger met before they started at Hogwarts and became friends. But this was before Draco knew Hermione's blood status and...
553K 13.7K 56
Born to be apart. Destined to be together. Draco and Hermione are bonded to each other in more ways than one. Each holding a secret that compliments...
574K 10.7K 67
Coming from rich families, Draco and Blair both had everything they could ever ask for...except love, but hey, who believes in that anyway? So, when...