don't over think it. (Masky/T...

By GlitchscreensManager

you are (Y/N). you live in an AU where everyone has a ring and a string only the soulmates can see. the strin... More

info on story
1
2
3
new cover
4
mhm
5
Halloween Special 1
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
..
~BlOoPeRs~
14
15
New years special because im built differnt
16
MmmmmSpringBreak
17
18
19
20
.
21
NotChapter

10

890 18 4
By GlitchscreensManager

What'd that mean? I sigh, it isn't of my intentions to die now.

I jump off the counter holding onto Scarps so they don't fall. GS? GS? Is GS a nickname or something?

I sigh. Man I feel a lot smaller then before. Last I checked I was total a bad ass and I was strong. Now I feel small and weak.

He wouldn't have asked me to join if I was weak though or unworthy, right? No, their 'Operator' seems awfully smart. A simple mistake like that could bring everything down.

I shiver at the fact that I was chosen, probably stalked.

There was a soft tap on my shoulder so I turn around to be met with a new face.

"Hiya roomie! I'm Glitchscreen! But Masky might've introduced me as GS, we aren't exactly pals me and him, but I bet we will be!" She grabbed my hand and shook It harshly.

Now that I could see her, half of her hair was white and the other half was black, they were put up in triangle buns, they were literally triangles for that mater. Her (L) (R) left eye was white covered with a black bang, and her other eye was pitch black with a white pupil with binary code in it. She had black tear like lines coming out of that eye (surprisingly I came up with GS before Spinel so -:p) her skin was white and she was wearing a white dress with black fade on the bottom that went up. Her left arm was made of a weird see through solid that you could see her bones through.

"hi? I'm (Y-)Monarch"

"Don't be silly! I know your name," she then whispered "(Y/N)"
Should I be surprised a bit?
"How'd ya know?"
She laughs "dontcha worry bout that part!" She grabbed my hand a I guess teleported to a room which I can only assume was hers.

"Boss told me you'd be bunking with me, sorry I got home so late I was running a few errands"

I shake my head "its fine" after awhile of silence as Glitchscreen has begun Putting some stuff up and away and set up my bed she said she had stuff to return to once again.

I lay down on my bed and take in a deep breath of air. First night here, let's hope I'm not gutted in my sleep.

With that, I fall asleep.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"WAKEY WAKEY ROOMIE!" I nearly jump out of bed and gasp looking at Glitchscreen. She looked exactly the same as yesterday not a single change.

"What time is it?" I mumble

"Uh, 5 in the morning, we figured you'd want to train with us for a little!"

"We?"

"Mhm! Me, Moxi," she looked down at her hand befire looking back up "Me and Moxi!"

"Uh huh...where's everyone else?"

"Some are up, some are training, it depends on the night they had"

"OK then..."

I get up and stretch and GS hands me back my mask.

"You shouldn't sleep with this one, could've just locked the door"

I took it quickly and out it on, GS left and I changed.

I left the room and walked down stairs where GS was waiting for me and Moxi was talking to Hazy.

Moxi took knowledge if me almost instantly and waved at me happily Hazy mostly ignoring me but looking over slightly.

After a while of us just kinda talking Moxi Gave me a cereal bar and we began our walk to any clearing the three had in mind, even if Hazy didn't seem to want to come along, he seemed to lead the little team we had going.

Once we stopped at a clearing Hazy turned around quickly and shot at Moxi, who jumped up and into the tree line.

Glitchscreen giggled and grabbed my arm running.

"I thought we were training!" I yelled to Glitchscreen who smirked and threw the two of us into a tree.

"We are," she whispered "we figured you know basic fighting tactics so, we're kinda playing tag, as long as we don't kill one another we're good, use any survival tactic you can in this situation, its fun huh?"

I took a breath in and nodded a little "sure, fun" she giggled again.

"You should play the hide and seek game we play every so often"

Somehow I knew their version of hide and seek was just as dangerous as this game of tag.

A bullet Zipped past me and Glitchscreen making the two us of jump out of the tree and split up.
I thought we weren't supposed to kill each other but apparently Hazy didn't get the Memo.

i kept running and stopped when I didn't hear anyone behind me.
He must've ran after Glitchscreen instead, I was going to catch my breath, but instead I got kicked in the back and pinned to the ground.

"tag" Hazy mumbled putting the gun to head and pulling the trigger.

I heard laughing and opened my eyes. Hazy was holding up the gun which was now, clearly a fake, and pulled a phone out of his pocket and pressed a button, making the gun shot noise.

"J-jesus newbie, you didn't think I was gonna kill ya already did ya?"

I was speechless to say the least. He was joking around. My pretend death was a joke to him.

"But what about the bullet that..."

He laughed a little more before shaking his head. "No that one was real, my aim is to good to have accidentally hit one of you, I knew what I was doing" he shook his head and turned around, being hit with a rock and stopping.

"Cheater!" Moxi yelled from behind Glitchscreen. Except, each if them had a red Splatter on their clothing over their hearts.

"Your supposed to catch us not set up traps!" Glitchscreen added to Moxi's statement.

Moxi huffed and helped me up. Before smirking and pressing something against the side of my head. "Tag!" with that she ran off.

"Wait a minute!"Glitchscreen gasped "Your teaming!" She yelling pointing at Hazy who shrugged and ran off to.

"your tagger Monarch! Guess you'll have ta catch us!" And with that,she to ran off. We're allowed to hurt each other but not kill.

OK.

Let's go Then.

I take take out my gun and fill it with blanks, never thought I'd use them but, hey, there's a time for everything.

I ran off and after them, thinking about it, I can see my ring in all its glory, it was a lot more blue than usual that made me come to hault slowly. I hope he's OK...

I break out of my trance when a twig snaps behind me and turn around quickly and fire a blank.

"wouh there Mrs.Monrach, its just me"

"Oh lord- Toby I made some sorry I thought you were someone else" I sigh and put a hand on my chest to catch my breath, although I didn't miss him, I also didn't mean to hit him.

He laughed a little and shook his head "its all good, whatca doing out here not trying to runaway already are you?" I started walking again and followed.

"No,I'm playing tag"

"Oh fun! Who's it?"

"Me"

He seemed to smile under his gear and laugh "in that case, I better get running! Tell them I joined late!" before he could run off I grabbed him by the hood and tapped his head.

"Tag"
"That doesn't count!"
"It does to"
"Nuh uh"
"Uh huh"
There I finished running off again.

The game went in for awhile, until most of us were winded and covered in scratches and bruises, Toby, looked like he had fallen off a cliff, Hazy was drenched in water from when me and GS teamed and pushed him into a pond, Moxi had paint splats all over her, as Hazy found her as easiest target, and GS who was unharmed except from the marks left form being tagged, I bleeding because after a while to game got violent and Moxi mercifully kicked me into a cave wall with one go, even though once we stopped she apologized a whole bunch.

Over all, it was fun, odd thing for me to say but its true. These were people on my level and above, they were challenges and I loved it.

Once we headed back I watched my ring go pitch black as I stepped into the mansion and GS patched me up in our room.

A little later, GS left to do mission stuff and Moxi asked if i wanted to xome along with her and Hazy on one, which I Declined.

Thw rest of the day I spent trying to understand everything, I watched as Toby would periodically annoy Masky, and I watched as Masky returned the favor. I watched Hoodie get fed up with their crap and walk off.

I laughed a little to myself and went to find my room. On my way I was greeted by a few of the others but conversations didn't last very long as we all had places to go.

Once I figured out how to get to my room I went on in and sat on the couch and just sat there.

I hope everyone is ok. You know, Chole, and, well that's about it, I met Alex once,already, hate him,and Tim? Well in some ways, I miss him to, even if I hardly know him. I guess once you actually find your soulmate, its hard to not miss them, or not worry about them.

Ok its been a while, very sorry but there has been a lot of support especially on this story and I've recently been trying to do this as quickly as possible, but setting that aside, who has showed to be your favorite character so far? I love hearing from you guys! And I'll try working on the newest chapter as fast and soon as possible!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64 0 10
[Creepypasta x F. Reader] Vacations are often considered relaxing; a rare opportunity to unwind and do things that are enjoyable, whether that's spen...
45.2K 2K 29
Okay, so this is another soulmate AU. Surprise surprise. It's the soul string AU, where everyone has a magical string tied to their ring finger. The...
30.1K 631 32
⚠️FUTURE SELF HERE! THIS STORY WAS MADE A YEAR AGO SO IT HAS SPELLING MISTAKES AND CRAP SO IF THERE ARE ERRORS IM VERY SORRY I CANT FIX IT CAUSE IM B...
1.5K 40 16
Ticci Toby x Reader I do not own most of these characters. Hoodie and Masky (Brian and Tim) belong to Marble Hornets. The rest of the Pastas belong t...