Princess of Magic | Harry Pot...

By SusanDaniel1

"You're dating the mother fucking princess bitch" [Goblet of fire - deathly Hallows] - Currently Editing Orp... More

0.00 | PROLOGUE
CAST
FOUR
0.01| WINTERS
0.02| FREINDSHIP
0.03 | FEAST
0.04 | HERBOLOGY
0.05 | RIVALS
0.06 | FLAME
Glow | 0.07
Owl | 0.08
Fallen | 0.09
Potter | 0.10
Panic | 0.11
Mother | 0.12
Muffins | 0.13
Dragons | 0.14
Stupid | 0.15
Dates | 0.16
Red | 0.17
Ball | 0.18
Fireworks | 0.19
Gossip | 0.20
Night | 0.21
Nice | 0.22
Water | 0.23
Woods | 0.24
Blood | 0.25
Rose | 0.26
Love | 0.27
News | 0.28
Doggy | 0.29
Kitchens | 0.30
Dream | 0.31
Family | 0.32
Life | 0.34
End | 0.35
Year Five
Castle | 0.36
Anger | 0.37
Truth | 0.38
History | 0.39
Prefect 0.40
0.41 | JOURNEY
0.42 | ANGER
0.43 | DETENTION
0.44 | SCAR
0.45 | ARGUMENT
0.46 | ARMY
0.47 | REBELLION
0.48 | QUIDDITCH
0.49 | COMFORT
0.50 | FIRE
A return ?

Death | 0.33

809 48 5
By SusanDaniel1

Death

Silence filled the room, spreading to each corner and clinging on to dear life. The words sunk in, absorbing into her brain before she could actually correspond was happened. Every bone in her body went stiff, breathing becoming her only function that moved her. Rose - her mother - the fucking queen, had just asked her to move in to the mother fucking royal castle. A castle... a massive, elegant castle where Bambi's summer would be filled with joy and adventures. Billy could visit and would drown on about facts, while Alex would be enticed by the garden. It then hit her like a brick, would the Winters even want that. As if reading her mind, Rose near worried face spoke, "We've spoke to Elliot and Alex and they're more than happy, as long as they received a lot of visits."

Bambi smiled edged on to her face as movement regained in her body. Blood pumped as excitement began bubbling over inside her. She nodded. Then more viciously as she leapt into their unsuspecting arms, crying out her agreements. They embraced her back, chuckling with brighter grins. "Good," Rose said, her eyes glossing over, "Your friends of course will be able to come over whenever they want to too"

Sirius chimed in with a smirk, "don't you worry Bambi. Now that the castle is ours, my plans I've had for years will be put into place." He rubbed again his stubbly beard, "Pool will obviously be first on the list and then a massive garage where I'll have my many many motorbikes. Merlin, I can't wait." He face was lit with joy as Rose shook her head, a almost showing smile appearing.

"Never did I agree to that Sirius."

His head snapped to hers, and with a huff he turned back around, "I don't need your agreement," his smirk grew, "Majesty."

"I told you to not call me that you prick!" Her hand pushed again Sirius who face morphed into an offended expression, hand on heart. Bambi simply smiled, watching and praying that Sirius would win with the pool at least.

Cedric had been whisked away immediately by his friends for some final strategy planning. The feast was filled with all sorts of magnificent foods almost more likely to impress. Bambi, nor Stevie and Frankie were complaining, especially when a large Cho late cake appeared in front of them. A fight near broke out before Aurora served them an equal slice each. They were savouring the last moments before everything would turn into nerves. Bambi and Frankie could feel Stevie's legs jiggling under the table every so often and was suspiciously quiet. Bambi herself was on edge, for both Cedric and Harry, but for what would happened after. She had a bad sense of the whole tournament and she supposed it now had something to do with Rose's announcement. During, the feast, her crystal had glow a very dim blue and at that moment she knew Rose and Sirius were likely hidden in the halls chambers enjoying their own meal.

Silence roared across the room the moment Dumbledore stood. "Laddies and Gentlemen, in five minutes' time, I will be asking you to make your way down to the Quidditch Pitch for the third and final task. Will the champions please follow Mr Bagman down to the stadium now."

The nerves now kicked in. Cedric and Harry stood from their seats, applause irrupted around them. Harry gave her a less reassuring smile before leaving the great hall, but Cedric stopped momentarily where the three sat. Frankie wished him luck and there was silence from the two girls before Stevie and Bambi reached out of their seats, wrapping him in a hug. Taking him by surprise, he embraced them both, chuckling that he would be fine. Bambi heart took a drop. In her hands the crystal was cool before passing in it his pocket. His yellow shirt gleaming as he grinned at them before, not noticing the sudden weight.

He went to leave, allowing cheers to carry him down the hall before Stevie called out his name. He turned, worryingly as her eyes glossed over and Bambi herself now began to fear for her best friend. Taking in a deep breath, Stevie regained herself, "after the tournament we need to talk." Cedric expression didn't Change but a knowing nod had him backing down to hall, before leaving. Not wanting to press further into an already wrecked Stevie, they gave her a reassuring smile.

Soon enough they were walking down to the Quidditch pitch, roars and cheers around them. Bambi, Stevie and Frankie was chanting Sirius Hufflepuff song, which others around them learned to enjoy, joining in themselves. Stevie's Hufflepuff flag had grew more than the second task where now Frankie had to assist her. He had been the one to grab some yellow and black face paint, drawing lines across many Hufflepuff cheeks. Yet, as he got to Bambi, he decided one of her cheeks would adorn red and gold stripes also. She smiled.

The stand were fillies to the brim and the three of them were lucky that Aurora and Susan had saved them some sits. Looking around, the three waved over to where Hermione and Ron cheered on, grins and worry expressed. Bambi was shocked to see the triplets sat at the back, joined next to the weasley twins where they battled against the loudest cheers. In front of them all, a twenty foot high hedge ran across the whole land and Bambi wasn't sure where it ended. What she did know was the something did't feel right and her palms began to sweat. Frankie noticed, along with Stevie, attempting to reassure them as Cedric waved over. It didn't help.

Yet when Harry looked across the stand, his grin settled on his face once landed on Bambi had her warm. He was hidden down in a corner where Professor McGonagall and Hagrid talked quietly too him. Edging out her seat, she announced where she was going before heading down the stairs. Her face attempted to but on a smile, but Harry could read her throughly. "Stop worrying I'll be fine"

Bambi laughed, "Tell your face that." His face was pale and he looked near to being sick. There was a pause where none of them talked before Bambi took in a deep breath, wrapping her arms around his neck, burying her head. "Please be safe." she sniffled slightly. "I have a bad feeling." He pulled her back to arms length. Concern spread around him now. "And when you get back, we need to talk about things." Swallowing a lump indicated Harry knew exactly what she meant.

Going to return to her seat, Bambi's hand was clutched, pulling her back slight where Harry with a serious yet calming expression sent shivers. "I promise to stay safe just so we can have that - talk." They said nothing but smiled as Bambi returned. Stevie and Frankie eyes wide but smirking. Brushing them off, Bambi regained her composure. Yet as her eyes wondered around, they fell on black raven hair along with an equally scruffy dog. Rose sent her a thumbs up while Sirius tail wagged.

Dumbledore announcement was a blur as nerves grew within every passing second. It startled her when a loud cannon echoed, and Harry and Cedric edged closer to the hedge in different paths. Soon as they entered, the hedge began to close in and Cedric last panic stricken look sent horrors down her body. She felt near sick.

Hours had near passed and only Fleur and Krum had arrived back, defeated. The horrors of the injuries grew more fear in Bambi - in them all. Harry and Cedric were the only one left. Stevie skins on her fingers were raw as she picked at them. Frankie had lost count at the many time he had to stop her. Bambi was the same, toying at a lose sting on her jumper as second passed. Hermione and Ron had paid them a visit, worried themselves but assured them all Harry was well prepare as well as Cedric. The triplets too had venture down the stairs attempting to distract them with a magical trick. As soon as the task had start Rose and Sirius was no where to be seen, which nerved her ever so more. She was so close to screaming, pulling at her hair when a crack echoed across the stadium.

Harry and cedric slammed down to the ground, a blue glow erupting From triwizard cup. They had won. Both of them. Cheers and screams echoes across the entire stadium from all schools. Frankie had grabbed onto both Bambi and Stevie's shoulders, jumping around, but the two waited. They need to see they were safe. Harry nor Cedric was moving as the cheers grew more. They still wasn't moving. Silent around them.

Bambi began taking slow steps down the stairs. Her eyes fixed on the two as her heart took heavy beats.

Dumbledore eyes looked her over as Bambi slowly neared, her mouth ajar and heavy breathing. He then himselve rushed over to where the two boys still laid unmoving.

She steps hurried more as as she grew closer, sops echoed and Bambi heart leapt. Blood pounding in her ears. Cheers became mere whispers to her. Dumbledore hands clamped onto Harry's shoulders who moved at his touch. Bambi heart took another binding beat when his face was stricken with tears. Dumbledore eyes hurried over Harry and then over to Cedric. Who still laid... unmoving.

Bambi head started shaking, biting on her lips. It was then she was close enough to hear as Harry sobbed, "he's back," the ground was spinning below her. "He's back. Voldemort back."

She reached them. Her legs collapsing under her as Harry continued to sob while Fudge hurried over. Harry was looking at her through glossy eyes. Yet her eyes were on Cedric, cold and unmoving body. A small sob edged out of her mouth as she leaned onto the ground, crawling now inches. Fudge reached them and Bambi could see the blurs of more figure hurrying over.

Everything was silent until fudge screams the words that broke her to the very end of the world. "He's Dead! Cedric Diggory Dead!" She screamed, collapsing onto his body, tears falling heavy down her. Cedric body was cold at the touch and his yellow shirt was torn apart. Around her, people were screaming and crying out. Hurried steps didn't fade her and as they themselves collapse down, she knew her world was broken.

Stevie was screaming. Howling into the deep dark sky as she picked up Cedric weak shoulders, attempting to cradle him to her chest. Her screams pained Bambi. Struggling, Stevie muttered to herself multiple no, sniffling as Frankie collapsed to his knees beside them.

Screams coursed through her as soft and gentle hands laid upon her shoulder, tugging on her slight. She screamed no, attempting to push away the hands, digging herself deeper. Her eyes burned as the hands fell on her again, lingering for a moment before Bambi turned with blurry eyes. Rose was in-front of her blocking her vision from the crowd, tears down her own face while nodding. She fell into her arms, letting go of Cedric. Cooing her, Rose cradled Bambi close, hushing her down. Screaming didn't stop no matter how much her throat protested it. She didn't even notice Rose had stood them both up, guiding her away, waiting for Frankie as he tried to pull Stevie away.

"No!" Stevie screamed, snapping at his hand. She pulled Cedric falling body back to her chest, tugging her head into his neck. "He's dead! Fucking dead!"

"Stevie," Frankie voice was crack, his own pain breaking through. She didn't listen. Screams lingers as Bambi watch her best friends true love fall away from her arms. Rose went to turn them away before more people crowded around but Bambi breathing stopped. Head snapping she felt a burning pain echo through her chest where once her necklace laid. Turning back she stared deeply at Cedric body, where a new yellow glow surrounded him and Stevie now wide eyes...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 9.3K 39
'We'll 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐧, the pieces of our broken hearts back together' "I have to brew a difficult potion with him for months. And guess who my p...
845 14 33
Y/n had a pretty great life. She had a family she loved, and that loved her. She had two best friends that loved and cared for her; The feeling was m...
811K 17.9K 23
Ivy Evans, Slytherin, 6th Year, Harry Potter's twin sister, little to her and Harry's knowledge. After Ivy's adoptive muggle parents die, Professor...
1.9M 69.4K 50
She'd expected to possibly give her life to this war, she'd even prepared for the reality that they might lose the war. But the one thing Hermione Gr...