Pure Trouble (Stormi Sky)

By Person20001

Stormi Sky never had a normal life and that won't change because on day she is adopted by a certain billionai... More

A/N
1-Characters
2-Soul marks
3-Backstory
4-Meeting Happy
5-Tony's POV
6-F.R.I.D.A.Y and Pepper
7-Pepper's POV
8-The famous Tony Stark
9-3 Person POV
10-Guy's POV
11-The Avengers
12-Monster
A/N
13-Soulmates
14-The Girls
16-Her
17-The Big News
18-There Here
19-Here we go again
20-More people yay
21-18 soulmates
22-Powers
23-Clark
A/N
24-Panic Attack
A/N
25-Uh Oh
26-Why are you helping me?
A/N
27-Who the hell are you?
Book covers for new books
28-On The Run
THANK YOU!
29-Cage
A/N
30-Memories

15-Leave me Alone

4.4K 91 44
By Person20001

"WELL WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?" I looked at Tony waiting for an explanation "COME ON I DONT HAVE ALL DAY." I feel my eyes go bright green. 

"Well...um...Bruce is talking bad about you and Tony and um the rest of us kind of snapped and we all started arguing and stuff then you walked... and your e-eyes are cool," Peter said while blushing staring at me. Aww he is so cute my small baby spider. NO focus Storm. 

"Thanks," i said to him.

"How do your eyes do that? Explain?," Bruce asked trying friendly.

"No, you talked shit about me the turn around trying to friend," i said reading his mind seeing how much I'm a threat to him. I hear the girls laughing. "You just want to know what I'm capable of and then try to make something to use against me."

"H-how did you know that?" Bruce asked me super confused and embarrassed.

"Wait WHAT SHE WAS SAYING WAS TRUE!" Nat yelled. "maybe" he whispered.

"Okay well this is annoying I'm just going to go," i said not wanting to see another fight about me. 

*GOD LOOK AT YOU! You already started fights soon people will be picking sides and it will be all your fault*. I get outside still think not noticing that i have been followed. I feel my powers turning in my stomach. I know I'm about to lose control i have to do something before i hurt someone and get in trouble. 

I started to feel better but my heart was beating so hard and breathing really hard that it started to hurt.

"Storm?" Someone say and that when my eyes get wide and slowly turn to see my soulmates just staring at me some looked shocked and the other worried. Someone was saying something but i could her them over the ringing in my ears.

"Stormi are you listening," Steve walking slowly to me.

"I'm sorry what?," i said finally breaking out of my day dream. 

"Are you okay my queen?" Loki asked looking really concerned. 

"Yea I'm fine why?" I said looking to the floor.

"You don't look okay you kind of ran from everyone, it looked like you lost control of your powers which you never explained what they are, and you looked scared," Clint says.

"I-i did lose control and it scares me when I do," i said quickly covering my mouth with my hand. I looked up to see that Pietro and Loki were smirking clearly happy that i told them something. "Shit I wasn't supposed to say that." 

"Love don't worry you can trust us we wont hurt you," Scott says.

"How do i know you are not lying," i said and regretted it right after i said it because I saw the hurt on their face. "I'm sorry," i was able to get out then i ran. I heard them calling my name. But I didn't stop. I notice a blue flash and someone pick me up.

"You didn't see that coming," Pietro said. Still caring me in his arms i looked up at him and he was smiling.

"Put me down and leave me alone," i said and his smile didn't fall in fact his smile got big.

"No i like carrying you," he says holding me tighter. 

"Not cool dude when someone runs away you aren't supposed to follow them," i said smiling softly because i like being in his arms. He laughs. 

"Wtf how *breathing* can you run *breathing* so fast?" Scott ask me still trying to catch is breath. I start laughing and everyone else smiles.

Loki's POV

She is absolutely gorgeous when she smiles and laughs it lights up her whole face. I also went into her mind and found out she likes being carried.

Bucky POV

Well she kind of ran away from us and hasn't expected the bond yet because i can still feel the pain of the mark but that doesn't matter anymore and she is smiling.

Steve POV

She is really pretty when she isnt trying to hide her emotions. I hope we can get close enough to her so she is always like this. And we have to get Bruce to leave her alone if we want her to be relaxed more often.

Clint POV

I think i love her. WAIT no its still to soon for that i wanted my soulmate my whole life and she is finally her and I don't want to scare her away by telling her that i love her.

Vision POV

I'm still new to emotions and i see that she kind of is to. I hope that we can help each other through his. Her laugh is adorable.

Peter POV 

She is amazing. But she seems a little broken but that's okay we can help her through it, i cant wait to tell Ned about her.

Scott POV

I made her laugh. I actually did. Will just running i got her to laugh. Her Laugh is beautiful. That's it I'm going to make her laugh everyday.

Pietro POV 

She is in my arms and she is laughing. She was the only think that keep me going in HYDRA. And now i finally have her.

"Do you still want me to put you down," I whispered in her ear.

"No," she says looking up at me smiling.

Regular POV

I decide the expected the bond because I'm starting to like them and I couldn't handle the pain. We end up walking (well not really Pietro is still carrying me) around until we found a water fall and sat down. I don't really know what happened after but i was in Visions lap just laughing at Scott well being  well Scott. 

"Okay Storm what pets would you want if you can every get them?' Steve asked.

"Um a Doberman and a snake," i answered.

"Wait what does a Doberman look like," Peter asked. I got out my phone and looked up a picture to show them.

"I like that dog," Clint say smiling at me.

"What type of snake do you like," Loki asked. I looked up the picture of the snake i like.

"I think this one is pretty cool," i said while showing them.

"Ive never seen a snake like this," Bucky says. "Same," Steve said.

"That probably because you guys are old," Clint says. A giggle slip through my lips. Bucky and Steve looked at me. "Sorry," i said will a big smile.

To be continued...

<3

Sorry for not posting for a while hope you like it.

~person 🖤 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 9.1K 47
An Avenger Soulmate AU! I4 soulmates! Her mates : Clint Nat Tony Bruce Pietro Wanda Thor Loki Steve Bucky Peter Strange Sam Pepper Fae and her brot...
163K 4.8K 49
Yes, this is another soulmate story. Yes, you've probably seen quite a few of these. Yes, this is not an original idea at all. Yes, you can deal with...
127K 3.1K 22
When a sick 20 travels to New York from Britain with her best friend trying to find there Soul mate's before her time is up they run into the Avenger...
100K 2.2K 48
Everyone has a soulmate...or two. Will these soulmates be able to survive what life has in store for them?