𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃, dream

By seraphically-

"you're my other half." "really? you think?" "i know. i've known since brighton." in which the two top facele... More

prologue
famous birthdays!
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six

thirteen

10.9K 394 107
By seraphically-

instagram!

❤️ 💬 ↗️
liked by dreamwastaken, wilbursoot, and 2,374,281 others
pumpkin should i post more fit pics or nah

user2 yes yes yes yes yes yes

user1 ok we see u pumpkin with the style
  |
user4 she's so bi lmao
  |
user5 stfu you made her come out

dreamwastaken green bag!
|
pumpkin yes!

wilbursoot i picked out the skirt
  |
pumpkin good job wilbur

karljacobs_ cool beans!
  |
pumpkin !!!!

sapnapinsta very cool pumpkin
  |
georgenotfound agree
  |
pumpkin agree

mxmtoon hello! marriage?
  |
pumpkin getting double married are we? 😚😚😚
  |
mxmtoon that's how much i love you 😚😚😚

irl!

meredith dressed up for nothing, really. she didn't have many friends near where she lived, and since she didn't go to college, she didn't have any school friends, either. the only one she could actually see was will, and he was all the way in brighton. she was bored again, and she desperately wanted to go out and meet new people. the only problem was that was deathly nerve wracking for her, and she still couldn't fix it.

instead, she decided to just stock up on her groceries, going to fill stitches' water bowl before leaving. she made sure everything she needed was with her, closing and locking her apartment door behind her as she grabbed her skateboard and began skating to the grocery store down the street.

it was a quaint little store, one that she had gone to every time she needed groceries since she moved in her apartment. she was pretty much friends with the owner of the store by now because of how many times she had gone there.

she liked having her face hidden from the public. when you have 16 million people that follow you and watch you everyday, having a little bit of privacy can be very beneficial. because of her social anxiety, she wasn't planning a face reveal for a while, not until she was comfortable with random people coming up and recognizing her in public.

she didn't leave the house all too much anyway. whenever she was out, it was always just for a couple hours for either something she needed or just walking around nature areas. she liked the comfort of her own home more, or the comfort of her friends' homes. she wasn't one for change or new environments that much, so she usually was a creature of habit.

after half an hour or so, she was on her way back home with two bags of groceries in her hands. after managing to get into the elevator to her apartment, she began putting the groceries away in her kitchen. her phone started ringing, causing her to close the fridge door and scramble through her purse to answer.

"hello?" she said, holding her phone in between her ear and her shoulder. she didn't look at the caller id, so for all she knew, this could be a random telemarketer looking to scam her.

"hey, i know this is short notice, but do you wanna join my minecraft server and 1v1 me? i'm dueling a bunch of minecraft youtubers for a video right now."

"clay? wh—i just got home." she said, putting away the rest of her items. she folded the bags she used to carry her groceries and put them away in the corner as she listened to him.

"it doesn't have to be immediately. in five or so minutes i'm going to be going against george and i've had this lineup planned for a while, long before i met you. but there's enough time and i wanna include you in my video!"

"so you want my clout?" she teased. she ran a hand through her hair, walking over to squat down and pet stitches.

"that would be an added bonus to the video. this is my ego boost from losing the battle with techno but i think you're only gonna destroy it. fans like the dynamic between us, and i like you, so?"

"yeah, sure, i'll do it. don't be surprised when i absolutely crush you, though."

he laughed. "i'm not planning on being surprised by you anytime, meredith. i'll call you after i'm done with george?"

"yeah, okay. bye." she hung up, putting her phone on her desk and went over to her bathroom to brush her hair. skating to the store today wasn't the best idea, seeing as there was a ton of wind blowing outside. it completely tangled her hair, so she had to slowly brush out the knots.

her hair was down in the middle of her back now, since she had been growing it out after she cut it shoulder length a few years back. she had been thinking of cutting it for a while, but she wasn't completely sure about it. she had curtain bangs and a lot of layers throughout her hair, giving it more life than if she didn't have any.

she finally detangled her hair, going out to see that clay was calling her again. she picked up, talking to him for a couple minutes before he gave her the server address and she joined the game.

"okay, you recording?" she asked. she jumped around aimlessly, watching him stand still for a little bit and dropping some armor and tools down for her.

"i am now. remember, don't swear or else i'm gonna have to cut those parts out." he said, backing up to the other side of the arena.

"so if i'm like losing really bad i can just yell out a curse word and we can go again?" she joked.

"technically, yeah. okay, let's start?" he sneaked and unsneaked, punching in the air at her.

"yeah." she immediately loaded her crossbow, putting her shield up as she walked toward him with her axe out. "so what was this battle between you and techno?"

"oh, we were doing 1.8 and 1.16 duels—nice block—and i lost it. so i'm 1v1ing everyone under the sun to boost my ego."

she got a combo on him, running behind a pillar to reload her crossbow again. "well, i'm clearly not going to be an ego boost for you, so i don't really know what i'm doing here."

"we'll see, pumpkin."

they fought for four rounds, both winning two. "oh, my god. you know, the point system doesn't really make sense since it's—okay, i'm just confused. how the heck are the points supposed to work?"

"honestly, i've been getting 6 to 0's each game. fruitberries was the only one to kill me twice but i got four over him. didn't really think it through this far, just wanted you to be in the video."

"what if we tie? then what?" she asked, jumping up and criting him a couple times with her axe.

"dunno. how about whoever wins this one wins?"

"if you win this i'm going to cry. like actually. i'm not losing to a flipping green boy."

he laughed, slowing his pace down slightly. "hey, not fair! you're making me laugh!"

"good!" she yelled, turning around from her position of being chased and shooting him with her crossbow.

"if you win this, i'll pay you a thousand dollars." he proposed.

"wait—weren't you already going to give people 5,000 if they won against you?! why do i get the short stick?!" she yelled, hitting him again before running away.

"what do you want, 6,000?" he asked, backing up with his shield protecting him. she canceled his block with her axe, managing another hit in before she backed up again and rounded a pillar.

"if you win this, i'll do a face reveal! that's how sure i am that i'm going to win!" she hit him one last time, killing him and winning the duel between the two. "yeah!! let's go!! i'm the best pvper!!" she screamed.

"no!! my ego!!" he yelled, laughing through his words and slamming his desk.

"i knew you having me here wouldn't be a good idea for your precious ego, green boy!! suck it!" she cackled. they laughed for a few more minutes before calming down, clay speaking up slightly one last time after he ended the recording.

"do i actually have to give you 6,000?"

meredith giggled. "you really didn't think this one through, did you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.8K 50
IN WHICH two exes find themselves back in each other's life the same way they had met the first time, through a discord call. OR IN WHICH dreamwastak...
303K 7.1K 31
It was common knowledge that George was colourblind, he complained constantly about how colours would blend together and look identical. For obvious...
157K 4.9K 34
In the entirety of the minecraft community, there were bound to be two creators that didn't get along after meeting. It just so happened that GeorgeN...
1.5M 42.9K 78
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 River Gold is pulled into the Minecraft gaming community on Twitch by her older and her much more well known brother and she meets so...