SOFT ALPHA // Taekook ✔️ [BxB]

By BTS_lifehacks

[COMPLETED] True bloods. The strongest and most feared wolves on the surface of the earth. You either fear th... More

Teaser/introduction
Explanation (A/N)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue
Bonus #1
⚠️ NOTICE ⚠️
Bonus #2
Q&A answers
Bonus #3
Bonus #4
Bonus #5 + Tips
Bonus #6 CHRISTMAS

Chapter 53

34.8K 2K 1K
By BTS_lifehacks

A small gasp leaves the omega as the male before him bites into his bottom lip, not holding back on pressing their lower parts together.

Jin sits on the table and helplessly holds around the other in order to not fall backwards, his mind fuzzy and body shaking. Why is he here? He doesn't know.

His lips once again get stolen and he feels the alpha's tongue force it's way into his mouth like it has done so many times before. The big hands are digging into his hips and lifting up his shirt, fighting to feel as much of the skin as possible

This is wrong. So wrong.

He's just about to open the other's belt when he's suddenly jolted out of his daze by his phone. He bought one not long ago in order to make it easier for Jungkook to contact him, so he immediately gets distracted when it's buzzing in his back pocket.

He pushes Namjoon back and grabs his phone, dismissing the needing look on the principal's face. They shouldn't even be doing this in the first place, so why is he looking so disappointed when Jin pushed him back? The elder won't admit it, but he finds he it kind of cute to be honest. He has found a lot of things cute about Namjoon doing the time they have been... hooking up, as the youngers would call it.

Exactly the reason why it's wrong.

It all started when Jin one day agreed to have a party-night with some friends and went out, it was a complete coincidence that Namjoon visited the same bar as they did. Explained shortly; with the alcohol in their blood and for obvious reasons, a lot of things to talk about... they ended up in Namjoon's apartment where they hooked up for about 5 times that night.

Not one of Jin's proudest moments, so to say...

He has been tearing himself down over it ever since... the man is his son's principal for Pete's shake! How is he supposed to explain that to Jungkook? He doesn't know, that's why he has been dismissing the fact that he and Namjoon are as meant for each other and have been meeting up quite a lot of times since then to satisfy their needs. Honestly, Jin has been craving sex for so long but just been to busy to do anything about it... he convinces himself that's the reason why he's keeping this arrangement even though there's a lot more to it then that. Also, he feels like he's way too old for this. Partying and hooking up is a young-adult thing, yet here he is.

At first, he was so angry at Namjoon for agreeing since Jin knows the younger doesn't have a mate. However, Namjoon was quick to inform him that his mate died in a car crash years ago, putting him in the same, lonely boat as Jin. It's almost too good to be true.

"Jungkook?" Jin asks quickly, knowing that basically no one else would be calling him. 

He hears Jungkook's strained response and he feels fear and worry rush through his body immediately. Without hesitation, he jumps down from the table and starts collecting all of his clothes. 

"Is it really that bad?" he asks stupidly, knowing that it's probably pretty fucking bad for Jungkook to call him so urgently. If Jungkook is in rut, it's not going to be a pretty picture meeting him once he gets back home. He quickly asks Jungkook if he can contact that beta friend he has and starts brainstorming where he can get some heat suppressants as quickly as possible.

The call is cut and he puts his phone back in his pocket, rushing to the front door of Namjoon's apartment to grab his jacket. 

"What happened?" the younger asks and follows his lover, seeing him drag his shoes on so quickly it seems like a tsunami is coming their way right now.

"Jungkook is in rut... I need to get home to him," Jin replies and stands back up. He rushes over to Namjoon and pecks his lips, "this won't happen again." Yes it will and both of them know that, but Jin is still holding on to that little bit of pride he has left. 

Namjoon can't help but chuckle as he watches Jin run out of his door and close it behind him, leaving the apartment in complete silence. Ah, that was nice. He's glad he and Jin are seeing each other more. After the situation at the bar, Namjoon has been craving no other's touch or love than the beautiful omega's. 

_________

Jin almost gasps and falls to he's knees when he walks inside his house. He's glad Yoongi was there to catch him or he might actually would have hurt himself. The scent coming from his house is so heavy, it's most likely from Jungkook's rut. The two new-comers hurries up the stairs and Jin has to rush past Jungkook while holding his nose, even though he hates ignoring Jungkook when he's in such a painful state. 

However, Yoongi is quick to take action and starts moving Jungkook downstairs while Jin walks into his son's bedroom. Just as he expected, Taehyung is lying on the bed, his hands gripping the bedsheets so tightly his knuckles are turning white and his body squirming in pain. Small whimpers are escaping his lips, mostly calls for his mate.

Jin knows what this feels like, he has been in heat many times before. Still, it's painful to see how much Taehyung is struggling so he rushes over to him, pulling out the pills from his pocket.

"Taehyung? Taehyung, turn this way," Jin says and starts forcing the boy to lie on his back. The omega struggles and fights back, he clearly doesn't want anyone aside from his mate to touch him.

"L-Let me go!"

"No, Taehyung! Take this," Jin tries to give him the pills, but obviously it's not going to be that easy. 

"I want my mate! Doesn't he w-want me anymore?" Taehyung cries out and Jin has to mentally hold himself back from rolling his eyes. He knows it's Taehyung's wolf that's being whiny and as soon as Taehyung gets fully back in control, he will understand why Jungkook did what he did.

"Of course he does Tae, just take these pills-" Jin grimaces as he forces the pills down Taehyung's throat. He haters doing stuff like that, but sometimes it's necessary for werewolves to get them forced down or else someone might get hurt.

Taehyung objects, but the pills at down so now Jin just has to wait. It seems like Taehyung's body is starting to react to the medication and therefore making him go into a sleep-like state. Jin sighs and grabs the blanket on the bed, gently tucking Taehyung in it. He holds the younger's forehead and feels that the boy is really hot. He'll probably feel terrible when he wakes up.

While waiting, Jin heads out and starts making some food he can give Taehyung's later. In that moment, his phone calls.

"Did you get back safe?" it's Namjoon who asks.

"Yes, and the boys are okay. I told you not to call me," Jin sighs. He has tried to force himself to cut off this fling because it's just way too weird for him to be with his son's principal. It's not that big of a deal, but it's still bugging him.

However, he hasn't been able to cut it off because Namjoon is head over heals for him and calls him all the time. Jin would never admit that he likes the attention, but he really does. Namjoon is caring, loving and hella good in bed, so Jin shouldn't be complaining at all.

He just has to figure out if he wants to tell Jungkook and take it further... or if he should give it up and just keep taking care of his son at home like he always has.

"You know I can't help it," Namjoon says and Jin can't help but let out a small giggle.

"Whatever you say. I have to go though, I'll come by tomorrow," he says quickly and doesn't let Namjoon get excited before he cuts the call. He has made a deal to see Namjoon tomorrow, not just because he wants to, but also because some certain people are going to sneak into his office tomorrow. And Jin is no snitch, so he's just doing his part by keeping Namjoon distracted even though Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok don't know that.

He's guessing they are still going through with the plan even though Taehyung and Jungkook probably won't be there to help them. And Chanyeol can't walk into school without catching too much attention, so he just has to stay at home and wait for them. He might be able to train with Jungkook even if he's in rut, considering Jungkook got some meds too.

Jin slowly starts making some food, his mind running over what he and Namjoon should be doing tomorrow. For every thought that comes through, he gets more and more convinced that he can't leave Namjoon. Might have to tell Jungkook at some point... but if Jungkook is uncomfortable with it, Jin will leave Namjoon in a instant.

He shakes his head and doesn't think more about it this evening.

___________

"Jesus... did I get run over or something?" Taehyung whimpers as he sits up on the bed, leaning against the headboard behind him. Jin has just placed some soup in a bowl beside him, sitting on the edge on the bed himself and once again feeling Taehyung's forehead.

"Nope, but you would have been in more ways than one if Jungkook had lost control." Jin giggles when Taehyung's face immedietly gets red and he bites his lip.

"I-Is he okay?"

"Yeah, I called Yoongi and he's sleeping for now, but he'll be alright," Jin replies and hands over the soup. Taehyung thanks him and warms his hands against the warm bowl.

He can't remember much from what happened. He remembers reaching his orgasm and then seeing Jungkook panic, after that everything is blurry... probably because he was fighting against V. It wasn't a good time to go into heat at all, but clearly there's nothing holding back that pervert of a wolf.

"I'm glad he got out... I don't know what would have happened," he says and grabs the spoon.

"Babies. And that's way too early, I'm not ready to be a grandpa," Jin says sternly but with a playful undertone, "by the way I bought some more stuff at the store."

Taehyung's eyes widden and he ends up coughing on the spoonfull of soup he just took in his mouth, staring at the items Jin has bought for them. Numerous packages of different condoms, bottles with lube and some birth-control pills are now lying on the bed.

"Because I know Jungkook is too much of a pussy to buy it, but it would also be much to expect from you to walk around with it, so now I freed you both from that," the elder says proudly. Taehyung's wants to end himself from the embarrasment.

"T-Thank you, but I will pay for it-"

"Nah, it's alright. As long as you guys stay safe, I don't expect anything else," he says and Taehyung once again blushes. He nods slightly and takes some more soup.

He can't help but feel the butterflies emerge in his stomach by the thought. Now, they might have to plan a time for their first time having sex to be sure they won't get into this form of trouble again.

Taehyung smiles at the thought. He wants to make love with his mate more than anything right now.

__________

Okay guys, before you go, there's something I would like to talk about. Skip this author notice if you are not in for the long run, cause it will take a while🤣 I was just minding my own business when I suddenly got a YouTube video recommended and it was talking about shipping in fandoms and fanfiction. Like... saying it's bad and we should be punished for writing it.

It kind of got me mad or frustrated... I don't know, but the comments on that video were honestly surprising to me because they were attacking fanfiction writers and saying we are the most disgusting people because we write a romantic relationship between two famous people.

I want to start of with saying that I am not pushing this onto the idols I am writing about at all, to be honest it could be some totally different people who have the same names. I'm not writing it from 'the real' Jungkook's point of view because Jungkook is not a shy, timid pure-blood werewolf who's in love with another boy in real life. This is why it's called fiction and it just makes me so mad people are jumping to conclusion like this. 

Also, they are saying Taehyung talked about it (fanfics) but that wasn't about taekook, it was about a girl commenting on weverse where he said she should get out of her imagination of being with Jungkook. But wbk that weverse translate is shit and clearly people are jumping to conclusion. Or maybe not, I don't know.

I would just like to hear your opinion on this, even though I know you're here because you clearly support Taekook or gay fics. I just have to think about the future and if I should keep writing Taekook or just go to 'normal' gay fics and not fanfics when I write. I would hate to do that, but people are clearly hating on us and it just makes me so pissed. 

Taehyung is not like he in this book in reality. Neither is Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi or Jimin. It's literally just to have some names and a way to guide us writers to make some certain personality traits plus make it more enjoyable for our readers to actually have a person to picture in their heads. You have all probably read fanfics where Jungkook is a super mean mafia boss or something, so how is that throwing on a relationship to the real idols when what we write clearly has nothing in coming with the real world? I just don't get it. I hope I won't get attacked some day, people are really going at it. 

If it's such a big problem, why do online writing apps have an option that's called fanfiction? Because it's goddamn fiction, it's not like any of the BTS members are going to read this... If I'm going to get punished for this word they are talking about in the beginning of the video, I can literally just change the names and bam no one would be so pressed anymore. Like damn, chill. 

Anyway, let's just get on with the story, I just felt the need to talk to someone about this who aren't screaming at my face because they have a different opinion. Especially when they are totally fine with straight fanfiction, it's only when it's gay between the members it's a problem apparently. 

Here's the vid:

___________

LOVE YOU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

848K 74.9K 85
Taehyung has never quite understood Jimin's fascination with humans and decides that he wants to experience first hand what draws his brother to them...
320K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
7.9K 112 11
This story begins with a boy named Izuku Midoriya who is the Son of Hades and Inko Midoriya who is the sister of Fairy Godmother. At age 8, he finds...
61.1K 937 18
Y/N Liones, son of Meliodas and Elizabeth, finds himself in enemy territory when his parents opt for him to go to Kuoh Academy and make friends with...