๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐„๐‚๐“๐Ž๐‘ | S...

By bellasweetwriting

๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šž๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š– ๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š– Amelia Sealgair... More

[ part one ]
[ o n e ]
[ t w o ]
[ t h r e e ]
[ f o u r ]
[ f i v e ]
[ s i x ]
[ s e v e n ]
[ e i g h t ]
[ n i n e ]
[ t e n ]
[ e l e v e n ]
[ t w e l v e ]
[ t h i r t e e n ]
[ f o u r t e e n ]
[ f i f t e e n ]
[ s i x t e e n ]
[ s e v e n t e e n ]
[ e i g h t e e n ]
[ n i n e t e e n ]
[ t w e n t y ]
[ t w e n t y o n e ]
[ t w e n t y t w o ]
[ t w e n t y t h r e e ]
[ t w e n t y f o u r ]
[ t w e n t y f i v e ]
[ part two ]
[ t w e n t y s i x ]
[ t w e n t y s e v e n ]
[ t w e n t y e i g h t ]
[ t w e n t y n i n e ]
[ t h i r t y ]
[ t h i r t y o n e ]
[ t h i r t y t w o ]
[ t h i r t y t h r e e ]
[ t h i r t y f o u r ]
[ t h i r t y f i v e ]
[ t h i r t y s i x ]
[ t h i r t y s e v e n ]
[ t h i r t y n i n e ]
[ f o r t y ]
[ f o r t y o n e ]
[ f o r t y t w o ]
[ f o r t y t h r e e ]
[ f o r t y f o u r ]
[ f o r t y f i v e ]
THE PREY

[ t h i r t y e i g h t ]

1.6K 38 42
By bellasweetwriting

events in this chapter might be
confusing. Amelia unlocks a new ability
and I really tried to explain it as easiest
as possible since the image was in my
mind, but it was hard and took time.
If you don't understand Amelia's new
ability feel free to comment your doubts.

I LOVE READING COMMENTS!!!!

t h i r t y  n i n e
p u r p l e a n d g o l d e n

THERE WERE THREE KNOCKS ON THE DOOR BEFORE AMELIA LOOKED UP FROM HER BOOK.

"Hey," greeted her Stiles and gave a step forward, but she stepped back. "Right..."

She left her book on the shelf before hugging herself, looking towards him with a tiny smile.

"What's up?" She asked, keeping her distance from him.

Even though she knew that the fox inside of him was poisoned, unable to do something, she still feared for her life.

The image of him twisting that katana inside of Scott's body was still in her mind. Playing over and over again.

"Uhm, my dad is driving me to Eichen House... and I decided to make a stop here. To say goodbye to—"

But he was interrupted by a growl coming from the hallway. Stiles turned around to see Aiden standing there, growling at him and showing Stiles his teeth, like a threat.

"You got a bodyguard," he whispered. "Nice..."

"Not my preferable choice but Derek is in jail," explained Amelia. "So, you wanted to say goodbye..."

He nodded. "Yeah, and I know you don't agree with this but... it's the best way of keeping me from hurting anyone."

"I know," she said softly. "Just be careful... call, if you can, I don't know."

"Time's up," announced Aiden placing a hand on Stiles's chest, making Amelia sigh.

"Aiden, it's fine..."

Aiden growled again. "I said time's up."

Stiles scoffed a bit before looking at Amelia. "I'm really sorry about Isaac." The girl looked at her feet. "I didn't mean to hurt him. And I'm sorry, about everything, I am, I really am."

"It's okay, Stiles, it wasn't your fault," she told him, giving him a tiny smile. "It's okay..."

"I love you," he told her, softly.

"I love you too," she replied before grabbing another book, walking towards her bed.

She heard as Stiles left through the hallway, and for the first time since Deaton injected him, he was able to breathe.

• • •

"But we have two problems now," said Deaton to Argent on the phone as Amelia started biting her nails. "First, the lichen is not a cure. It'll wear off in a matter of days."

Amelia was standing next to Scott while he was next to Allison, listening to Argent talking through the phone at the station.

"But while it does work the oni won't go after Stiles, right?"

"I hope. Eichen House had an unusual history," started telling Deaton. "It might not be all that safe for the oni there as well."

"What's the second problem?" Questioned Argent.

"I checked with your contacts in Japan. The yakuza boss you saw killed by the oni never found the scroll."

"What scroll?" Asked Amelia before biting her nails again.

Her manicure was all destroyed.

"A Shugendo Scroll," explained Deaton. "The Shugendo were ascetic mystics of Japan."

"The scroll had information on how to exorcise a nogitsune." Amelia exhaled deeply.

"So we need to find that scroll?" Questioned Amelia.

"Exactly," replied Deaton. "And I did get the name of the man who last purchased it. Kincaid."

"He was with Katashi," talked Allison, making Amelia and Scott look at her. "He's the guy who met with Isaac to buy the gun."

"Sounds like Katashi wanted the scroll for himself," mentioned Deaton.

"But Stilinski already told me nothing like it was found among his things. And a paranoid like Katashi would keep it close. Probably on his at all times."

And Amelia had an idea.

"What does a Shugendo Scroll look like?" Amelia questioned to Deaton.

He grabbed a scroll from a drawer and showed it to her. "Something like this."

"Uhm... Do these come in different sizes?" The girl asked again.

"Any size," he replied, confused.

"Amelia, you got an idea?"

The girl nodded. "Katashi was the guy with the silver thing in his pinky, right?" Allison nodded. "Then I think I might know where it is."

• • •

Allison opened the door of her apartment, letting Scott, Amelia and the twins inside.

"My father said all of the Katashi evidence is being moved to a federal lockup by armored car tonight," explained Allison as they followed her through the hallway. "Probably within the next few hours."

"That can't be good," commented Amelia.

She saw as Lizzie and Lydia were standing there, and her sister was holding a crossbow.

"We're going to rob an armored car?" Asked Ethan and Amelia looked towards Lydia.

"Well," she started, "we're going to try."

Allison turned around to look at Amelia. "We will need your cousin's help.

"Dahlia? The psycho lunatic mass-murderer with the God complex? She's at Eichen House." Scott looked at her, confused. "You honestly believed I would let Stiles go to that horrible place without someone in the inside."

"And you sent Dahlia," mentioned Scott. "Dahlia," he repeated, and she nodded.

"As I said," she cut him off. "Psycho lunatic mass-murderer with a God complex. I can't think of anyone better than her to send to that place."

• • •

"They cut the phones out 24 hours after a suicide," told Dahlia through the phone, which made Amelia frown. "Stole this one."

"Oh, nice, how is he?"

"Well, Malia, the girl I've been sleeping with, punched him in the face because apparently him and Scott helped her turn back into a human." Amelia scoffed.

"You've been sleeping with Malia?"

She noticed how the group quickly started at her, so she simply waved before looking back towards the wall.

"Not like that, she's my roommate."

Amelia rolled her eyes. "Then why on Earth would you phrase it like that, you psycho."

"We don't use words like psycho or crazy in Eichen House, please, get with the program, Amelia."

"Just... keep an eye on Stiles, please."

"Fine, I'll keep an eye on Stiles, okay... Oh, and by the way, this place is nuts, why the hell did you send me here?"

"You know why. And it's only seventy two hours, until well, Stiles get's out. So stop complaining and be the protector I know you can be."

"Wow, my first supernatural creature and it's a mass-murderer fox, look at that irony. I was planning on leaving Malia to Lizzie, you know. Judging by the attitude of that chick, Lizzie and her would be a perfect match."

"Gotta go, bye. Just, take care of Stiles." Amelia hung up the phone before walking inside the room, everyone staring at her. "He's okay... Malia punched him in the face but he's okay. I think..."

Scott rolled his eyes before looking at Lydia, Lizzie and Allison. "It's a terrible plan."

They were talking about the plan to get inside the vehicle.

"It's not that bad," defended Lydia.

"It's not that good," mentioned Ethan as Amelia approached the desk.

"None of us knows the route they're going to take," mentioned Lizzie. "If Allison can get one of her dad's GPS trackers on the armored car, then we can follow it."

"So when it gets here," Allison pointed a place on the map.

"We attack them?" Interrupted Amelia, raising an eyebrow.

"No," corrected Lydia before looking at Aiden. "Your bikes will be in the middle of the road, looking like you guys got into an accident. And when the driver gets out to help..."

"We attack them?" Aiden repeated Amelia's question and the girl pointed her index finger towards the guy, who did the same with her.

"No," snapped Allison, Lydia and Lizzie at the same time.

"You'll distract him," corrected Lydia, "and Scott and Amelia will break open the back door."

Scott stammered. "I hope."

"And you'll get Katashi's finger," mentioned Lizzie.

"It's not his actual finger, is it?" Ethan questioned and Amelia leaned in quickly before stepping back, making him jump.

Lydia exhaled. "You are so out of our league."

"Why aren't we just going to Stilinski for help?" Asked Ethan to Scott.

"Because if he gets caught, then it's the Sheriff tampering with federal evidence," replied Scott and Amelia nodded softly.

"Guys, this is going to work," talked Allison, positively. "We can do this... We're losing Stiles. My dad's in jail for murder."

"Derek is there for no reason at all," whispered Amelia under her breath.

Allison rolled her eyes before continuing. "We need to do this."

• • •

When Amelia walked into the kitchen, she saw Kira pulling out a katana out of her bag, making the girl open her eyes widely.

"Scott get down!" She yelled before jumping towards Kira, while Scott started stammering.

"No, Amelia! She's trying to help!"

But Amelia had already pushed Kira's weapon aside and had placed her hands behind her back, squeezing tightly her wrists as Kira was gasping for air, and groaning in pain.

"Amelia, get off of her! She wasn't trying to hurt me!"

"What?" Amelia ask before letting go of Kira's wrist, standing up from the floor. "With a katana?"

Kira slowly turned around, trying to catch her breath as she looked towards Scott and Amelia.

"Okay, so I might be a little inexperienced with face-to-face combat... but I really can help." Kira picked up her katana from the floor and slowly stood up. "Watch..."

She moved around using the katana, standing in different positions as she moved it around, making Amelia raise her eyebrows.

"Wow..."

Kira stopped moving, extending her arm before slowly standing up straight, looking at the two with a tiny smile.

"Okay, you're coming," told her Scott while Amelia nodded, smiling a bit.

• • •

Amelia was kneeling down, hiding, next to Scott, Kira and Allison, looking how the armored van was being filled with the evidence from the evidence room.

"Okay, you're up," Allison told Kira and the girl nodded.

They saw as Kira ran towards the van quickly, placing the GPS tracker underneath the van and giving the group a thumbs up.

Right before Parrish got out of the door and she had to hide behind one of the wheels of the van, making Amelia exhale.

"We have to do something," Scott said to Allison and Amelia.

But someone got out of the van, grabbing Parrish by the head and smashing it against the door of the van, leaving him unconscious on the floor.

Amelia quickly put an arrow on her bow as Scott slowly whispered.

"Who the hell is that?"

"Kincaid," replied Allison and Amelia exhaled.

"I assume the bad guy..."

She saw as Kincaid took out the finger from the bag, and Amelia was about to shoot when Scott stopped her, telling her to follow him instead.

She continued to aim at the guy's head, same did Allison, as Scott talked to the man.

"We need that finger," told him Scott, making Kincaid turn around.

He noticed Allison and Amelia aiming their weapons at him.

"Why should I give it to you?"

"Because she's an Argent and I'm a Sealgair," talked Amelia, raising her eyebrows. "We're not here to play."

Kincaid dry swallowed before looking towards Allison when she began talking.

"There's a briefcase in there with one hundred and fifty thousand dollars in it."

"The scroll inside this prosthetic finger is worth three million," argued Kincaid and Amelia tensed the arrow even more.

"Give me the finger," insisted Scott to the guy, making Amelia chuckle before looking away. "You know what I mean."

They saw as Kira jumped from on top of the van, landing on Kincaid's back and only making the werewolf toss her aside.

"I guess negotiations are over," Kincaid told as he showed them his fangs and blue glowing eyes before growling towards them, loudly.

Amelia released the arrow, but the only thing it did was to make him angry.

Allison did the same, but guess it didn't work either.

Kira started fighting him face-to-face, but only got her to be tossed against the wall. Same with Allison.

Scott started fighting him, but Kincaid was stronger since Scott obviously wasn't aiming to kill.

As soon as he tossed Scott to the ground, he kneeled down beside him, looking at the teenager.

"You have the eyes of an Alpha," he said. "But where's the strength?"

"Right here..." whispered Amelia before kicking Kincaid on the face before tossing him agains the wall.

The werewolf saw as her eyes started glowing, scared of what he saw.

Her eyes were a mix of purple and golden, half to half. She had claws instead of nails, and fangs instead of normal teeth.

"Left..." she heard Isaac's voice in her head as she heard him, hitting Kincaid on the left side of his face. "Right... knee."

She hit him on the right side before placing her hands on the guy's shoulder, hitting him with her knee on the stomach and making the guy fall backwards, right before she felt some arms pulling her away from him before the twins appeared, continuing to hit the guy.

"Amelia, pull back!" She heard Lizzie yell at her as she kept fighting, her eyes still glowing with those two colors. "Amelia! Back!"

"Find your anchor, Isaac," she heard Isaac's voice. "Pull back, Isaac."

Amelia closed her eyes as she heard Stiles's voice in the back of her head.

"No, look at me! You are not a killer, okay? You are more than that. You don't want to kill Derek, you don't want to kill Scott. I know you don't. Just look at me, okay? You are one of the good ones, Amy, I know it."

Amelia slowly closed her eyes, feeling her claws getting back to being nails, her teeth returning back to normal, and her eyes returning to their normal color as she slowly opened them again, looking towards Lydia and Allison as Lizzie kept holding her.

"You were a werewolf," whispered Lydia, but she shook her head.

"No," she looked up, panting. "I was Isaac..."

She needed a lot of explaining for that.

"Ethan, Aiden..." Scott told them as the twins tossed Kincaid down. "Stop!"

"You want him to come after us?" Asked Aiden as Amelia slowly recovered her breath, trying to understand what was happening.

"Scott, we've seen guys like this," told him Ethan. "Trust us. He's dangerous."

"So are we," talked Scott as he stood up before glancing at Amelia again. The girl raised her eyebrows as Lizzie slowly let her go, the girl standing up in her own. "And he looks smart enough to remember that."

Scott grabbed the finger and took out the tiny scroll before looking up towards the twins.

"We're here to save a life, not end one," the true Alpha continued before throwing the finger toward Kincaid.

True Alpha talk.

• • •

Deaton was reading the scroll while Amelia and Scott were staring at him. The girl was biting her nails as she saw how Deaton wasn't saying a word, he was just reading. And reading.

"There isn't much here, unfortunately," talked the man, making Amelia and Scott look at each other.

"Does it say anything?" Asked Scott, making him look up.

"My Japanese isn't great," told the veterinarian. "But it appears to say that one method of expelling a nogitsune is to change the body of the host."

Amelia exhaled. "Change the body?" She asked.

"Which leaves the question... how do we change Stiles's body?"

Scott looked up. "By turning him into a werewolf."

• • •

Scott and Amelia were about to leave when Amelia turned around, approaching Deaton.

"You knew about..." she started saying, making him turn around. "You knew about the cry of a Seeker when it's creature dies."

"It's very common knowledge," the vet admitted, modestly.

"Yeah, but I didn't," she whispered. "And something happened today. Something that has never happened before. Something that terrified the hell out of me."

Deaton frowned. "What's that?"

Amelia dry swallowed. "I turned into Isaac." He seemed confused. "Not literally, but, mostly. I turned into a werewolf. Lizzie said that my eyes were half golden, half purple. I had claws and fangs... What does that mean?"

"I think you're familiar with the mind, heart and soul difference." Amelia nodded as she sat down on the examination table, Deaton standing in front of her. "If Isaac is indeed your connection to your soul... then you didn't become him, Amelia. You were his dream."

"What does that mean?" She asked confused.

"He was dreaming. He was dreaming of getting into a fight whoever he is he was dreaming to be fighting, and you connected with his soul, and started replicating his movements."

"That's why he was talking to himself. That's why he kept calling his name..."

Deaton nodded. "It was a dream. It just means that your connection with Isaac has reached a point of no return."

"What do you mean?" She questioned softly.

"I think it has to do with the fact that you lost Stiles—"

"I didn't lose Stiles..."

"Momentarily," corrected himself Deaton. "Your soul, who once was attached to Stiles, has now felt incredible lost, and decided to grab to the next thing it found closer."

"Isaac," she whispered and he nodded.

"Right now, you are grabbing onto Isaac's soul with all your strength you've got, like you did here when Scott, Stiles and Allison went underwater. You let Isaac hold you, protect you."

"So I'm seeking for protection from Isaac?" The doctor nodded. "But he's in a hospital bed with a three degree burn on his neck, why did my soul seek protection in him?"

"Because it knew it'll get it. It knew that Isaac wouldn't have any other choice but to give you protection." Amelia exhaled. "And he has no idea. For him... it was all a dream."

"How do I stop it? How do I stop my body from keep taking strength from Isaac?"

"You don't," Deaton talked. "Not until your soul finds it's soulmate again..."

Amelia gasped. "Stiles..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 4.9K 61
โ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต, ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๏ฟฝ...
6.9K 170 20
"Every girl deserves a boy that can make her forget her heart was ever broken." [Teen Wolf] [Season 1 - 6] [Stiles Stilinski x OC] STARTED: OCTOBER 2...
138K 3K 20
(UNDER MAJOR EDITING) โHow do I make sure I don't hurt anyone?โž โYou learn to control it, not let it control you.โž *extended summary inside OC X LIAM...
49.1K 1K 13
teen wolf season four book four stiles stilinski x fem!oc completed ยฉ voidvaleska