Incipient >[OikawaxReader]

AppleRuby13 tarafından

❝𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱❞ . . . → Y/N, an... Daha Fazla

▪︎Break Up▪︎
▪︎Pictures▪︎
▪︎Trouble Maker▪︎
▪︎Situation▪︎
▪︎Uh Oh▪︎
▪︎The Third Player▪︎
▪︎Plan C or Plan don't see▪︎
▪︎Your Side▪︎
▪︎Stuck Together▪︎
▪︎A Little Bit▪︎
▪︎Good Luck▪︎
▪︎Creepy Dude▪︎
▪︎Rivalry Reunion▪︎
▪︎Weaklings▪︎
▪︎A Break▪︎
▪︎Friendly Friends▪︎
▪︎A Match of Two Friends▪︎
▪︎Day off▪︎
▪︎Important Fight▪︎
▪︎Fight for Victory▪︎
▪︎Major Crush▪︎
▪︎Not a Date▪︎
▪︎Slay it▪︎
▪︎Party All Night▪︎
▪︎Get Drunk▪︎
▪︎Art Class▪︎
▪︎Couple Massage?▪︎
▪︎University Event▪︎
▪︎Girls Only▪︎
▪︎The Gown▪︎
▪︎Show Time▪︎
▪︎The Real Party▪︎
▪︎Suspicion▪︎
▪︎The Man Behind It All▪︎
▪︎In The Shower▪︎
▪︎The Shallow▪︎
▪︎The New Life▪︎
▪︎Please Stay▪︎
▪︎Nobody Knows▪︎
▪︎Taking A Break▪︎
▪︎Tryouts and Watch Out!▪︎
▪︎Baby Shower▪︎
▪︎Guessing Games▪︎
▪︎Meeting the Nephew▪︎
▪︎Sister and Brother in Law▪︎
▪︎Cooking Classes▪︎
▪︎Me, You, Together▪︎
▪︎Worrying too Much▪︎
▪︎An Important Day▪︎
▪︎Preparing Desserts▪︎
▪︎Time for Dinner▪︎
▪︎Getting it Done▪︎
▪︎Say Goodbye▪︎
▪︎Lonely Monster▪︎
▪︎Phone Call▪︎
▪︎Doing Just Fine▪︎
▪︎Seeing you again▪︎
▪︎Drowning in Love▪︎
▪︎A Tour In The House▪︎
▪︎A New Chapter▪︎
▪︎Delivery▪︎
▪︎The Magic Room▪︎
▪︎One More!▪︎
▪︎A Huge One▪︎
▪︎A Fairy Tale▪︎
▪︎Author's Note▪︎

▪︎Dinner First?▪︎

86 6 2
AppleRuby13 tarafından

After we got out of the pool and changed into our clothes, we went to our hotel rooms to take a shower. Well that was indescribable. I can't believe I actually asked Oikawa for dinner. B-But it's just a friendly dinner and not somekind of date. I was wearing some freshly new clothes until I notice Selena watching me by the bed. She chuckles after she noticed how flustered I became.

"Going on a date?" Selena asked and I quickly shake my head as a no.

"I'm just gonna be eating dinner" I said and continued to brush my hair. I think this outfit won't make me shiver in the cold night of Tokyo.

"Really? Well...have fun then" She gave me a goodbye smile before I walked out the hotel room. Phew, I'm glad she wasn't asking me that much questions.

When I looked down the hallway, I saw Oikawa already waiting for me at the elevator. That was fast. I took a deep breath as I hold on to my purse. Okay it's just dinner so don't make such a big deal out of it, which I think I already am. I thought and started to approach him, he turns around once he heard my footsteps. Well the sound of my heels were echoing through the empty hall so it'd make sense if he heard me. He blush notising my eyes examining him from head to toe. Wow he dressed up well...I quickly clear my throat when I realised I was staring too long and basically being too obvious about it.

"So uh where are we gonna be eating dinner at?" Oikawa asked while I went to press the button for the elevator. Ah shit! I didn't think of where to eat dinner at.

"I'll figure it out" I said as we got in the elevator together. I went to press the button for the grand floor and Oikawa did the same, I quickly pull away when I felt his hand brushing against mine. That's so awkward...

As the elevator was going down to the grand floor, I secretly took out my phone and searched up restaurants we can eat in Tokyo. Suddenly the elevator stopped at one floor, Oikawa and I had an uneasy expression when we saw the reason why, it was a family and there were a lot of family members if you're wondering. They started squeezing in that I had no choice but get close to Oikawa. The father accidentally bump his arm into mine and it made me fall into Oikawa's arms. Our faces started to heat up as we got lost in each other's eyes...um...

"Press the button Aditya" The mother told her son while she was busy holding her baby. Oh they seem to be in a hurry.

"Stand closer or they might bump into you again" Oikawa whispered to me and I felt my body beginning to feel weak. I nod and then did what he said. He let out a breathy sigh when he felt my body being pressed against his. Then the elevator finally stopped at the grand floor.

"Okay let's go before we miss the flight. Go go go!" We bursted into laughter when we notice the mother commanding her kids and her husband to get out the elevator. She seems fun to be around with.

"Oh this is the floor" I moved away from Oikawa so we could get out of the elevator too. Okay let's see, I took out my phone and scroll through lists of restaurant names. Hm...

"That looks promising" Oikawa was standing behind me and probably staring at my phone screen. I roll my eyes before tucking my phone back in my purse. Mercer Cafe Terrace House it is then.

We called an uber and went to the restaurant. It just took us a few minutes to arrive there. It was definitely awkward when me and Oikawa took out our money for the uber driver at the same time. In the end it was Oikawa who paid the driver. When we walked in the restaurant, one of the servants lead us to the balcony, where our table was at and it even came with a good view. Damn I can enjoy a beautiful view while I eat dinner. I was too focused on admiring the scenery that I didn't notice Oikawa staring at me. I shyly look away when we made eye contact.

"Welcome. What would you two like to order?" A waitress approached our table. I looked at the menu placed in front of me before holding it up to see the selections better. It's so expensive. I really should have thought about the price.

"I'll have some Takoyaki" I said.

"I'll have the same" Oikawa and I locked eyes when he told the waitress his order which is the same as mine. Excuse me?

"Uh...we're kinda low on the octopuses so can you both share one plate?" I look past her to see a group of people celebrating something in the inside of the restaurant.

"Sure" Oikawa answered the waitress and she gave us an appreciative smile before walking back in the restaurant. I look at Oikawa with a 'are you being serious?' look. He lift both his hands up in defeat.

"I don't know why you're giving me that look but I'm sorry for whatever it is that I did" Oikawa quickly admitted. I sigh as I soften my gaze.

"Do you think I'm doing well as a manager?" I cover my face with my palms in frustration. He chuckles softly.

"What do you mean? You've barely done anything" He told me and honestly I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

"My point is, you're doing your role well" He gently hold both of my hands and removed it from my face. I blush seeing the city lights being reflected on his face. He looks so dreamy and his hand feels so warm on mine...

"Here's your Takoyaki" When the waitress came back. Me and Oikawa quickly moved away from each other and tried to act as if nothing happened.

The waitress placed the Takoyaki in front of us. I made sure to pay her for the food before she walked back in. When she was finally gone, Oikawa grabbed a toothpick and started to eat. Uh...I had a soft smile just by seeing his reaction to the food, his eyes were lit up as he looked at me with an impressed look. I grab one of the toothpicks and also tried one, I also had the same reaction as Oikawa when I chewed on it. It's so soft and moisty! I lay back on my seat and decided to enjoy the view while also eating the Takoyaki.

"Oh?" There was one left on the plate and Oikawa and I had both our toothpicks sticking into it at the same time. We locked eyes...but there was a competitive spirit crawling up our bodies.

"You're in my way" Oikawa pulled the Takoyaki closer to him but I didn't back down and pull it back towards me.

"Really? Because I think I got this first" We both smirked. Suddenly a dog jumped up to our table and ate the last Takoyaki.

"Ah sorry! Pebble come here!" A business woman quickly grabbed her dog from our table and walked inside the restaurant to regroup with her friends. Me and Oikawa stared at each other with a blank expression...before bursting into laughter.

"Damn I was hoping for some action" Oikawa said through his laughter. When our laughter died down, we found our way back to each other's eyes. I smile softly as I let myself get lost in those beautiful coloured eyes.

"You know...the night is still young. How about we explore Tokyo before getting back to the hotel?" Oikawa had a mischievous smile and I somehow find it attractive.

"Come on let's go!" Oikawa grabbed my hand and before you know it, we were running out of the restaurant while laughing like excited children.

"Isn't this fun?" Oikawa asked while we ran down the pedestrian, it was crowded but nobody paid us any mind. We laugh as we explored the streets together.

We stopped running when we were finally out of breath. We both blushed when we realised we were still holding hands. It's like his hand is the only thing that's warming my body from the cold breezes. But instead of letting my hand go, he decided to take me somewhere. I didn't mind because we weren't running this time. I was surprised to find Oikawa leading me in a store. Should we even be in here? It looks too shiny and luxurious for us.

"Let's at least buy something to remember our visit in Tokyo" Oikawa let's go of my hand before he started to look through all the clothes. Uh...but it's so pricey...

"I think this will look good on you" He took a dress off the hanger and hold it in front of me, gently pressing the dress against my body to see how it'll look if I wore it. He immediately snap out of his head once we locked eyes. Uh...Your hand...it's really close to my body...

"Y-You should go try it on" He shyly looked away while handing me the dress. I hesitated for a moment before I decided to just go to the changing room with the dress.

Don't get me wrong, I'm doing this for me. Besides, it'd be lonely for me to explore Tokyo by myself. Its somehow nice to have him as company, even though he's a real pain in the ass sometimes. When I was done changing into the beautiful dress, I decided to rearrange my hair to make sure I actually look good in it. I hate to admit this but I'm glad we stopped at the store. I took a deep breath as I calm my heart, then walked out the changing room to show Oikawa. His jaw dropped once he saw me.

"A-Are you secretly a princess?! How can someone like you pull off that dress?!" Oikawa said and I was actually surprised to hear him mean those words. But it wasn't long 'til I hardened my face.

"Whachu you say?!" I glare at him and he gulped nervously.

"I-I mean...you look great" He blushed and somehow I could feel my gaze softening on it's own. I blush with my face covered by my hair.

"Thanks..." I rub my arm. Neither of us said anything and just listened to the sound of other customers talking. Should I say something? But what should I say?

"Oh?" I answered the call when I felt my phone ringing in my purse.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey where are you and Oikawa at? It's getting late. You two should get back to your rooms and rest" Selena said with her mother voice. I nod.

"We'll be back, promise" I ended the call and looked at Oikawa to find him pouting. What? Don't tell me he actually enjoyed 10 seconds of awkward silence.

"Selena says we should head back to the hotel, we still have a flight to catch tomorrow" I gave his shoulder a quick pat. I then went inside the changing room to change back to my clothes. I stare at the dress in my hand. Am I supposed to buy this?

"Hey" Oikawa stood in my way when he notice me trying to put the dress back on the hanger. What do you want now?

"You should buy this dress" He gave me a shy smile...Buy...This...Dress? Do I look like a rich kid to you?!

"I don't have the money to afford this" I said and he bat his eyelashes at me. Hey don't give me that look! I'm not as rich as you ya know!

"Th-Then I'll buy it for you" He nervously lick his lips while his eyes were focused on me. I look away when I felt my face burning up.

"You can't do that. Besides...I'll feel horrible..." I tried to put the dress back but he grabbed it from my grip and suddenly head to the counter. I put on my purse before going after him.

"Thank you for coming" The lady at the counter said as she put the dress in the shopping bag. I let out a defeated sigh when I realised Oikawa had already pay for the dress. Damn it...

"What should I do to repay you?" I ask Oikawa after he handed me the shopping bag. He had a mischievous smile while he pointed at his cheek.

"A peck on the cheek?" Oikawa said and it made the lady at the counter chuckle. I blush.

"Are you being serious?" I raised my voice but he didn't back done. He slightly bend down his body so his cheek was just right in front of my lips. I roll my eyes.

"Fine..." I press my lips on his cheek and I decided to make it last a while before pulling away. I hide my grin when I noticed the surprised look on Oikawa's face.

"Come on let's go" I slip my hand into his. He nod even with his face and ears turning extremely pink. Is it bad that I find him cute? Even a jerk like him can be likeable.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

60K 1.6K 28
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] ❝𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚? ❞ ❝𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙩...
12.1K 280 13
After Y/N's breakup, she decided to build walls around her, shutting out everyone. But when she meets Bokuto, will she finally get the love she deser...
46.7K 1.3K 11
Iwaizumi H. x Reader x Oikawa T. (poly!) You've been pining over them for two years, more soon to come with college starting. Balancing both your co...
40.5K 1.4K 36
𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞... ➪ Where (F/n)'s old crush from highschool had a one night...