GANGSTER ‣ J.JK Ft. K.TH ✔︎

By 153SugarJungkookie

[ Angst, Dark, Mafia Romance, Love Triangle, Obsession] ❝ Her love can turn a blood thirsty monster into a lo... More

|𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑|
1. 𝐂𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐬❀
2. 𝐅𝐨𝐱𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞❀
3. 𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬❀
4. 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞❀
5. 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐮𝐬❀
6. 𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐲❀
7. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚❀
8. 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚❀
9. 𝐋𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫❀
10. 𝐎𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐬❀
12. 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐚 ❀
13.𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐚❀
14. 𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 ❀
15. 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬❀
16. 𝐝𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐥𝐬❀
17. 𝐀𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐦 ❀
18. 𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐩 ❀
19. 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐬❀
20. 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐜 ❀
21. 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 ❀
22. 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 ❀
23. 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬❀
24. 𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚❀
25. 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞❀
26. 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐚❀
27. 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭-𝐦𝐞-𝐧𝐨𝐭❀
𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐈
28. 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐝
29. 𝐍𝐨 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞
30. 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
31. 𝐍𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞
32. 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧
33. 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥
34. 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝
35. 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭
36. 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮
37. 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝
38. 𝐀 𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐌𝐞
39. 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧
40. 𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
41. 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
42. 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞
43. 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨
44. 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤
45. 𝐁𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞 (end)

11.𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚❀

4.3K 282 114
By 153SugarJungkookie

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman.."

✫-----✫-----✫-----✫-----✫

" FLASHBACK "

One week ago....

(Kim Taehyung's POV)

"Eomma........" I smiled and sat beside the stone grave.

"See your taetae became so tall..... you remember eomma, you used to measure my height on the wall........ and I always used to get disappointed when I couldn't pass the mark...." sadness erupted my chest when sweet memories started rushing inside me.

"Now see I became taller than you..........I also earn.....now...." I spoke and adjusted my tie pretending her to see me. I know she must be smiling at my stubbornness.....I closed my eyes...I could feel her hands on my shoulder then my head ruffling my hair.

"You know Eomma, I brought this when I got my first salary........I always wanted to gift you this but......." I looked at the hair bodkin which I wished to see her wearing it......but I know I could never see her again..... Unknowingly tears started slipping down my cheeks. I clutched wooden stick and looked at the tombstone where her name's inscribed.

"Eomma.........I miss you......I miss saying Eomma..I-I couldn't sa-save you...."

"Mianhae....."

I'm feeling pathetic... she is the only person who truly loved me.... my mom is everything for me. I never had a perfect family, my dad left my mom when she was pregnant.... he didn't want to marry her. He just used her for his greed and lust and when he came to know about her pregnancy, he left her.

But she choosed to give me life even after facing so many slander and infamy......she didn't abort me. She was the best mom in this world. She always loved me.... people always used to call me illegitimate and cursed me but she never hated me and cared about me.......but those monsters took her away from me and brutally killed her.....

"I will not leave those bastard who took you away from me.........I will make sure they taste real hell." I placed the bodkin on the slab and got up.

"Today's your death anniversary..... I promised myself not to cry but......I couldn't sustain myself..... mianhae...." I smiled and rubbed the tears away. Suddenly my phone started ringing. I pulled it out from my pocket and received it.

"Sir, we got important information about the Han Jongsun case. The authorities want to meet and discuss about the topic." Mr. Kang, my junior Officer informed from the other line.

"I'm on my way." I rubbed my face.

I sighed and took a last look at the tombstone of my mother before hopping inside the car leaving the grey and lifeless place alone.

I was on my car driving and talking on the phone about finding of clues of some crime cases when I heard a loud screeching noise making me to abruptly kick the brake shoe. My phone flew on the other side of the passenger seat due to the sudden acceleration but I somehow managed to save my head from bumping against the steering wheel. After few minutes when I opened my eyes, my tongue became dry after seeing the sight infront of me.

I.......I shroved someone with my car...

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

How can I be so careless?!

I managed to get out of my car. My vision started to become blurry with tears when I saw a woman lying infront of the car all bloodied and unconscious and all this happened because of my reckless driving.

What have I done....

Some people started gathering up and could hear people's gossips but no one dared to touched her.......I know why.......they don't want to involve in police matters..

It's all my fault.

Dammit!!

Without wasting time I ran towards her and put her head on my lap.

And when I turned her head towards me........I felt someone sucked all my breath away....

No....

N-no...

It's....... not possible.....

Tears swelled up and some droplets fell on her rosy cheeks.....I became spellbound when I saw her face...

She......

She......

Her face exactly looks like,

My mom...

How?..

Those same eyes and facial structure which I've seen decades ago.....which I died to just get a single glance of that face....

"Someone take her to the hospital?!"

Someone shouted making me jerk out of my world.... I looked up and saw people staring at me..... then look down again to see her blood smeared face.

No no she can't die.... I won't let her die....

I lifted her and went to my car. I asked someone to drive as I took her in my back seat. I hugged her and started warming her hands.

I felt warmth feeling when I felt her head resting against my chest.......the human touch I craved for...my heart started pounding loudly. I've never felt this feeling..... no one gave me hard times to my heart like this girl is giving me now....but,

This feeling is overwhelmed...

I couldn't let her die..

I pressed her head more closer to my chest and feel my heartbeat increasing. I looked up the ceiling and started caressing her back in a soothing manner. I looked outside and saw thousands of camillas blooming with different colours through the window. I smiled at the sighting of those fragile and luscious flowers which were dazzling under sun rays. Camillas represent the destiny of someone's life.....

Destiny is something which decides who we meet in life....no one's above their fate and destiny...

You can't change it...nor fight it..

Just have to accept it....

I don't know if it's a coincidence or god sent her to me...... but, I know one thing,

I will never lose her.....

You don't find love.....it finds you..

And now it's my duty to

Never let it go..

END OF FLASHBACK

----------

Four days later...

(Author's POV)

Sitting near the fireplace, Neum looked at the flames slowly devouring the mahogany woods into black ashes. In this days after her discharge, she faced many problems....first of all, the apartment where Neum kept those children, they got kicked out of there as Jackson has gave the houseowner money to do that, Neum brought all of them to her own apartment but it's not that big enough for twenty two children.

Second of all, she soon have to gather money for Maria's treatment. As the days are passing by..... Neum's own health started to become worse. Due to her health condition, she started to become very weak and always remain in fatigue. And all of this is happening because of that one person she wish to see rot in hell.

Jackson Wang.

Some people take life and every thing as granted. It's their privilege which is someone's cause of agony. In this world rich are getting richer and poor are getting poorer. She belong to a decent and middle class family with big wise dreams. She never wanted anything for herself but yeah, for others which makes her more richer from those materialistic people who have everything but still have nothing.

She never understood greed but the shortage of money is slowly and slowly making her realise how much it is important to survive in this world. Her father is a retired surgeon and she herself is a junior doctor..... and on the top her own medications and maintenance of those children in making her condition difficult day by day.

But in this difficulties also, she has hope and the biggest source of this hope is her father, Crystal and those children. A smile crept on her face seeing their support and love for her.

Life wasn't in her favour but she's knows how to be happy even if it's filled with thorns.

"Unnie!" Neum adverted her gaze from the flame to a little girl who had a big grin on her face.

"Maria?"

"Look unnie, I made this for you!" The little girl grinned and showed Neum her drawing book.

With a slight smile, Neum hold the paper and took a closer look on it. There was a beautiful drawing of a butterfly.

"You know unnie I want to fly like this butterfly and I want wings like her.....but...." she pout and looked down.

"......what happened. " Neum pulled her into a warm hug and make her sit on her lap.

"Everyone says I'm going to die soon......and if I die I won't be able to fly..." Neum's smile flattened when she heard her statement. Her eyes started to become gleasy but she didn't want to cry infront of her. She might lose hope if she sees her crying.

"You believe in yourself and your unnie right? I will never let you happen anything Mari.....you will fly and with the brightest pair of wings." She pulled her closer and kissed on her forehead.

"Unnie loves you all and will never let anything happen to you all."

--------

Two days later....

Tears of guilt and sorrow poured out of Neum's eyes standing infront of the ICU room where Maria was taken just now. She urgently needed chemotherapy treatment and because of the delay, her medicines started to side effect her health.

"Don't worry." Crystal hugged her and patted her back.

"It-it's all.....my.....my fault." Neum cried.

"Don't blame yourself okay Nae... gather yourself Maria and those children just have you and no one else....if you break like this, how will it work.." Crystal said, "Sshhh everything will be okay." Neum nodded and rubbed her tears away.

Neum got up from the seat when she saw doctor came out of the room.

"How....is...is she-" she asked with her shaky voice. Fear and desperation can be clearly heard in her voice.

"Her condition is critical. We need to perform surgery immediately...you can pay the bills for the medicine and the surgery so that we can proceed to second surgery." The doctor stated professionally, "you can pay in the reception."

Bill's?

Money......

Neum immediately checked her bank balance through her mobile and it shows 1,54,50,000 ₩.

"Wha-what's the cost exactly?" She stammered in nervousness. She has money but she knows it's not enough for someone's treatment.... Neum couldn't gather up money as Maria's health suddenly got worse. She wanted to take loan but for Jackson, she was prevented.

"Including medicines and everything....approximately around 11,00,00,000 ₩."

The ground under her feet slipped when she heard the amount....that's too much and even by the help of Crystal and her dad, she couldn't reach that amount. Her mind became black at this situation.

' Now from where can I gather up this amount of money this fast....I... I've to do something.....otherwise they will stop their service..' - Neum thought.

"I will try to talk to medical authorities for granting some time for the payment...don't take stress Neum....everything will be fine. " Crystal hugged her and walked away leaving her alone to talk to the hospital authorities.

Suddenly someone called Neum from behind. She wiped her tears and turned around to see a lady who was wearing this hospital's uniform.

"Yoon Maria's guardian?" Neum nodded at her question. She smiled and gestured Neum to follow her.

After reaching the reception, the lady handed her some papers and asked her to sign it. She furrowed her eyebrows cause she knows this medical papers are being filled after payment but she didn't payed yet then why this papers? She looked at her questionably.

"Ms Kang, Yoon Maria's medical payment has been fulfilled, now you have to sign this papers for the confirmation." The lady stated.

Neum looked at her surprisingly.. she knows she never payed it then who rather than her could have payed it?

"Can I.....I mean, can I ask who payed it?" Neum asked as her eyes now filled with curiosity.

"Yeah sure." The lady smiled and gave her the receipt.

Her breath hitched when she saw the name in the receipt....... she became stiff and didn't even blink...

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

YURO HOSPITAL (S.KOREA)

Date : 18 Jan 2021

Medicine equipment

Penaxxx

Ceraxxx

Equipment
_________________________________

TOTAL : 11,45,63,000 ₩

__________________________________

Recieved from: JEON JUNGKOOK

Payed to: YURO HOSPITAL

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Jeon Jungkook.....

"Wha-why......" she never expected him to help her and that's not the shocking thing for her right now......but the thing is, how the fuck he knows about it?

"Maam please." She indicated her to sign the papers...she shrugged her questions aside and signed the papers.

"Why did he help me.....does he wanted something in return or wanted to blackmail me?.....no no no I have to return his money as soon as possible. " she junked the receipt inside her jeans pocket and went out of the hospital to meet Jungkook.

"I have to meet him...." she talked to herself.

She took a cab and leave that place.

But little did she know, someone's watching her every move from behind without her noticing it. He bent and picked up the piece of paper fell from Neum's pocket.

The receipt..

Recieved from: JEON JUNGKOOK

He clenched his jaw when his hawk like gaze fall on that name.... but soon an evil idea popped inside his cunning brain making a smirk spread across his god like face.

"Interesting...."

"Now the game's getting more entertaining........"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TO BE CONTINUED..

❀ᴄᴀᴍᴇʟʟɪᴀ❀

✫-----✫-----✫-----✫-----✫

AUTHOR'S NOTE : Gosh I can't believe this shitty story reached 1k read!!!! Bishhh I'm emotional (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')
Thank you so so so much for giving chance to this story ♡♡♡

If you liked it, can press the star button, it helps me lot to get motivation for writing UwU

VOTE AND COMMENT ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 8.1K 60
"Anyone would want to fuck him but no one would ever love a mafia." Three years later He pierced into her eyes with rage. He said,"I freaking loved...
43.2K 4.9K 31
The atmosphere was charged with tension as the girl forged ahead, her heart gripped by fear. Each step felt like a battle against the unknown, every...
1.1M 43.6K 31
"I killed my entire family. Imagine what I could do to you." What scared me the most was how calmly he spoke as he continued to blow smoke out from...
26K 956 42
A girl name Kim Y/N. A cute,sweet girl. A mafia king name Jeon Jungkook. A cold, dangerous,heartless guy. 'These two different hearts fell in love' "...